My Lesbian Sugar Mama Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before halting for good, she once again turned me over to cover my naked ass with hungry kisses & love bites. As she lay there on top of me, she remarked to Mrs. Shimatsu that the real Lady Minamori had tattooed the symbol of her house, the honeybee, onto Mara's pert bottom as a mark of ownership. She then asked Mrs. Shimatsu if she had a ballpoint pen lying around. Very soon I had Akiza's name written in Japanese characters upon my own right ass-cheek in blue ink. Fortunately, writing with a Bic pen on a girl's butt isn't as permanent as is a tattoo!

********************************************************

The next morning, back home, I debated whether or not to inform my Sugar Mama (Mrs. Morgenstern) about my somewhat decadent experience at Mrs. Shimatsu's house with her lesbian cousin, but decided I really had no choice but to come clean. I phoned her and revealed all. Not surprisingly, Mrs. Morgenstern found the whole thing to be more amusing than shocking. The woman honestly doesn't seem to mind other women touching me, as our agreement reached before my arrival at college pertained only to boys. I think she actually LIKED the idea of my experiencing being a nude nyotaimori model, saying that the next time I came home she was going to have Camile prepare me in that same way for herself!

"Your delicious body really should be enjoyed by those other women who like myself appreciate beautiful female nudity," she explained over the phone. "And as much as I'd like to keep you all for myself, I'm perfectly willing to see you experience new adventures, so long as you relate them to me afterwards."

"So you're not going to punish me with a sensual spanking the next time we get together?" I asked.

"No, I never said that," she laughed. "I'll always enjoy spanking that gorgeous little butt of yours... right before covering it with kisses!"

I decided I could live with that!

"So the next time I come home, you're going to have Camile prepare me completely nude for your dining pleasure?"

"Absolutely," she said, laughing. "I'm surprised that neither one of us ever thought of doing that ourselves!"

I laughed, as well.