All Comments on 'My Lesbian Sugar Mama Pt. 06'

by Kansas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wwilkwwilkabout 3 years ago

This is a great story, I do enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This series is just the best - hope there are more to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic Kansas

I usually dont comment here on lit....but i'll have too..

I want to congradulate you for an out of the box story and your creative immaginaton.

I sincerely hope this turns out to be a romantic relationship between two persons who are clearly more that sugar mama and her "pet".

what sooooo facinates me abt this story is Mrs. Morgenstern clear obsession with the Kenzi' s derriere, the constant licking, sucking, kissing and overall worship is also quite puzziling. I do hope there is a portion of this story dedicated to explore and explain Mrs. Morgenstern's derriere obsession. I also love the latter part of the story where u wrote , "I gently lifted my ass somewhat, and was rewarded with her pressing her entire face against it," that was soooooo hottttttt at least in my immagination hahaha..thank you Kansa keep up the good work and hope this series continues..and also with Mrs Morgenstern's face deep in Kenzi' derriere and she also becomes creative such doing much more with Kenzi's anus...very much enjoyed.

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Wow! What a sugar mama that Morgenstern woman is, Kenzi sure is the perfect babe for her, all expenses paid. Love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like the story but I don't think you would like a man reading it. It is great I like these stories better than heterosexual ones or others. Please don't take it wrong because I enjoy the stories.

kbone1kbone17 months ago

This is another erotic story that is GREAT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous