Danielle Loses Her Virginity

Story Info
Losing virginity to crush.
2.7k words
2.88
12.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virgin, Danielle, had been scratching her itch to reach throughout college, dripping throughout the day at the sight of letching labourers milling around the park grounds. Her gusset was so wet for so long. The unmistakable funky smell meant fish was not just served on Fridays.

Danielle finally got a chance to fulfil the extreme obsessions that had been building up over the last couple of years. She loved how the labourer, Kevin, could knock anyone down. He always carried a handful of mobile phones: he must be so important, she had thought. As time wore on, she developed a huge crush, coming to believe that he was her ideal man.

At break, she brazenly walked up to the wire fence: "you, I'm Danielle. I'm sixteen today. You're my birthday present."

"Ha ha, I've seen you looking at me. I'm Kevin. I can handle you but can you handle me?"

"You're going to find out how well I can handle you. I'll come to your place tonight?" barked Danielle.

After recreation, Kevin was some way away in a small white tipper van grinning his enormously wide fat grin. Danielle strode up like a male peacock, flashing her thick stick on eyelashes, thick blue eye liner, clown green cheek foundation spots and torn tights just below skirt level.

Her head was a little dizzy as she climbed into the pick up truck wondering if he would smell her crotch from there, being so close in such a small van cabin. She'd wanted Kevin to fuck her since she was 14 but now she felt sick from the restless butterflies, wringing her hands while staring back at the silly little boys who thought she was ugly. She'd got what she wanted now. Danielle was on top of the world and knew she'd soon be on top of Kevin too.

On entering the caravan, she thought about turning back to escape. Would it hurt, she thought? But her thoughts stopped right there as Kevin grabbed her hair, arching her back down as he grabbed her crotch, easily ripping a bigger hole in her already torn tights. He stuck a dirty gypsy finger deep into her mouth then throat, waggling out a choke before rudely shoving it up her cunt.

"You're already wet enough. Good girl."

Choking on a cough: "Of course I am wet enough but are you hard enough?" teased Danielle.

No more words as Kevin pushed Danielle's face against the wall shaking the flimsy caravan walls as he clumsily undid his fly and pulled his swollen cock out of his dirty jeans. He tore some more nylon off Danielle's bum and lifted her left leg and thrust his red cock hard into, banging her face somewhat against the wall. His cock was so rigid that it went deep in balls slapping Danielle's skinny thighs. To Danielle, it felt like a free fall parachute jump with her head being inadvertently banged her whole body against the wall with every desperate thrust up her cunt shaking the whole caravan now. Her legs were shaking now with as much distress as pleasure. She could feel bruises coming on as much as she could feel insatiable pleasure building up to crescendo.

The caravan was now a sticky sauna. Still at the exit door, Danielle was only a hair's breadth away from the inviting crisp cold open air. She could walk out. That's was a lie. She wouldn't walk. She believed that she now had the man of her life that she'd been wet for so long. Now she was dripping wet. She was so pleased with herself and her brazen come on. What a seductress I am, she thought. She took another deep breath to hold off her legs from shaking apart.

She could clearly hear the sound of her beating heart and shuddering breath.The tap, tap, tap of her body clacking against the caravan walls reminded her of the blue bruises to come: "huh, huh, are you trying to break me know. I'm already broken in now, you twat".

That rebuff seemed to anger Kevin: "Twat, eh? You don't like the twat? That can be fixed." Kevin pulled out with his cock still throbbing, stiff and leaning upwards like the tower of pisa dragging Danielle slapping the narrow caravan hall into a bedroom made by a huge bed filling the space. Keving pulled Danielle backwards again by her hair and groped her breasts that peaked through her now wet with sweat white buttoned white blouse shirt. Being quite skinny, Danielle only had small breasts which couldn't hold much interest for long. Keving pushed Danielle's face down onto the bed and kicked her legs apart around the bed corner.

"Have you got a dirty little ass hole? You better hope its clean, because you're going to sucking on that a little later. He reached for a half used squeezy bottle prominent on the bed side table. Danielle felt a cold splash on her bottom then quite a hard slap followed by another cold splash. She noted some sort of rearrangement then felt a fat finger pushing its oily way up her bum hole: "oooh, steady on, what's that?" She then felt multiple hard slaps with the front and back of Kevin's big, rough labourer hands.

"Quiet.. And take it, you little cunt. You know you want it. You wanted to lose your virginity, right? Well, after this, you're certainly going to be no virgin. Bloody teasing me all the time. I've seen you in the playground. You'll get what's coming to you. Keep squirming. I like that but keep quiet or you get another smack."

A few more finger thrusting and ouches from Danielle then Kevin eased his swollen purple cock into Danielle's lubricated ass hole, slowly at first, because it was super tightened with virginity and anxiety causing a lot of squealing from Danielle: "oh, oh, easy, slow down, oooh, no, no, it fucking hurts. Its too painful. Stop it." She felt a much harder smack that took away all the pain from her ass hole leaving only some dizzy, hazy, deeply intense but welcome pain.

This was an opportunity that she just couldn't let slip away so she ran with it as much as she could to bear the pain in her ass. In her mind, leaving was the equivalent of turning away a glass of ice water while crawling through a desert, dying of thirst. For a long time, she had known that this was something people did but she had never been sure that she wanted it let alone needed it. She hadn't been clever enough for college so this was the perfect route to adulthood happiness with the man of her dreams albeit In her ass: a wonderful life with the man she couldn't wait to marry.

And now, here she was, face stuffed into some dirty bed sheets that smelt of stale sweat and sex. She was relieved that it might have been free of semen stains although that was largely, because she had yet no idea what those might have looked like. Her ass was getting quite sore. She instinctively reached down to start masturbating her cunt to balance against the pain. This really turned Kevin on even more causing him to jerk lifting Danielle clean into the air several times riding her ass on his cock before Kevin pulled out.

The relief didn't last long as Kevin twisted Danielle's head up and around by her long hair shoving his dirty cock against her closed lips. Danielle instinctively turned away but Kevin slapped her face with the front and rear of his hand then pinched her cheeks to open her mouth whilst squeezing his cock deep causing Danielle to choke and splutter:

"clean it up, you don't want that shit up your cunt". Kevin held Danielle's face in both hands and thrust deep without care.

She could feel his jeans zip biting into her chin with each thrust. Each time Danielle choked, gagged and jerked which Kevin clearly recognised and enjoyed even more. The gagging caused Danielle to bite into Kevin's cock so he pulled out slapping her face in return. He then lifted her up with an arm around her back and another under pulling one leg apart as he held her mid air entering her again easily directing a rigid rod into her very wet, welcome cunt. He banged hard like her tiny body was unbreakable. This was certainly taking much longer than the ten seconds it took to wank a boy off. Danielle smiled to herself despite feeling bruises all over now there was a definite, delightful euphoria too. Danielle had an orgasm.

She shuddered and muttered: "Oh, oh, wow- that's good... fuck me... hell, yes, wow... oooh.."

The excitement also pushed Kevin passed the point of no return. He hadn't used a condom. He pulled out, pushed Danielle to sit on the bed and grabbing her nose shut, he shoved his big cock deep into her throat holding her by the nose with a firm hand at the back of her neck. He fucked her steaming red face, ignoring her suffocation, then came down her throat with her still choking for air. It was quite a honeymoon load. When he'd finished, he threw Danielle onto the bed to gasp for air, laughing.

Danielle, trying to compose herself, stood up but her legs were shaky. She feigned smoothing the wrinkles from her skirt: there weren't any. The skirt was badly creased and damp. She adjusted her shirt, highlighting her nipples which still poked through the thin white material. She gathered her long hair with both hands and smiled as wide as she could.

Kevin seemed preoccupied. He made phone calls on three different mobiles only glancing over to Danielle every now and then with his wide toothy smile. He left the bedroom.

Danielle began trembling from sensory overload. Had that just really happened? Well, she thought, that was much easier than expected.. To hook my dream man. She went to look for the kitchen to make tea. That was what wives did, right? She pondered what to do for at least 15 minutes. Why was she being ignored? Kevin popped in, he asked if she could stay as he was having a party later.

"By the way, you're the host!" he added. Then she heard the doorbell go and some heavy boots.

A crowd of men gathered around Danielle like beasts at a watering hole. The lights had been turned down low leaving just vague silhouettes of men apparently undressing. A faceless source of grunts and laboured breathing as they pleasured themselves. She had never seen so many cocks together. In fact, she had only ever seen one at a time. The sound that filled the air as they wanked themselves was hypnotic: a wet squishing, slapping, more breathing as the air became an intensely thick, unmistakably raw, masculine stink.

The unknown had her filled with anxiety. But, now something's happening that truly wasn't in any of her plans. The forthcoming prospect both terrified and excited her.

Unprompted, she opened her mouth wide in invitation, letting her wet, glistening tongue loll out unlike any way it had before in any playground. She was parched. Two of those predators stalked her, closing in, their turgid cocks, slippery with pre-cum, are only inches away. Danielle could feel their heat radiating then in a flash on her skin as someone had grabbed an arm. Then another grabbed the other pulling her apart as both her legs were also held lifting her whole body off the floor. She was spreadeagled as all the clothes were carefully and expertly removed by a whole flock of flagellating hands. Her legs were parted as a nameless man stepped between them to rub his cock up and down her slit then straight in and pumping with cheers all round. He didn't last as long as Kevin at all. Just a few pumps then he withdrew, spurting thick cream all over her tummy. Another man stepped forward, put a condom on and went straight inside Danielle: pumping fast, banging his balls on her inner thighs.

Danielle was so lost in thought that the first spurt of cum inside her made her jump in shock. Reflexively, she pulled her tongue back, gasping. Perhaps that was confused as some trigger or invitation but as soon as, her head was turned to one side to come face to face with another bare cock.

The sound of its first squirt was surprisingly loud and the impact against her upper lip was like a small explosion. She quickly, instinctively turned her face to make sure the next pulsing spray went into her mouth. The cream hit the back of her throat then she could feel his massive load on her tongue filling her mouth, which she extend open once again to catch as much as possible. Danielle felt pride at being the centre of desire for all these men who wanted only her. Not an ounce of shame.

The head of another cock was pressed against my lips, and every pulse that she could feel running down his rock-hard length was accompanied by a bestial grunt. His sperm was heavy and thick with soft clumps.

Then she was turned over and her legs lowered to the floor but her arms still restrained. "Only I'm doing her in the ass, you dirty buggers" shouted Kevin. Danielle felt special. She was special to Kevin but there was little time to dwell on such lovely things as she found another full cock in her mouth but this time also Kevin was pushing his hard again cock into her from behind. He smelt of musk and sweat but not unpleasantly. He held her with his hands on her hips.

By now the crowd were huffing brutes, waiting for their turn. Kevin withdrew early. Danielle was lifted again and laid down astride a man's lap as he guided his cock up her cunt. Then again a cock in her mouth as her face was pulled to one side but this time it was very different. Kevin was behind her and rocking her forward so that he could get low enough to fuck her too.

"Oh my god, he's going into my ass" thought Danielle, terrified that he might tear her open.

It was painful having both cunt and ass stuffed so tight. Danielle started panting rhythmically and she became dizzy and faint. Someone was massaging her breasts too which instantly relieved much of the pain. The cocks inside her were comforting and enjoyable too. On reflection, she thought, she'd let him fuck her asshole whenever he wanted. Any time of day or night, but just him!

The men were almost fighting for territory as they positioned themselves all around her to take turns in her other holes.

Then one splashed in her cunt. A few more thrusts, then another. All the while Kevin was loving her, she believed, and doing her his special way. She could feel heavy, hot shots splashing onto her breasts too.

As much as she wasn't, Danielle felt in charge. Somehow, she reached a hand between her legs but as soon as she started to squeeze Kevin's balls, he bucked and came into her ass, wetness everywhere. She let out a moan of pleasure as the other cocks pulled away. The whole room felt fevered and desperate.

The men could barely control themselves now. They pushed and pressed against one another, trying to get closer, all having seconds in her mouth and cunt. Eventually, the frenzy subsided. Danielle was just about at the limit of what she could have imagined.

She was carried a little then thrown onto the bed. She relaxed her body with a sense of relief and accomplishment. She let out a satisfied breath so thick and humid that it was practically steaming itself. She stared at the fingertip bruises on her arms and splats on her breasts with a sultry expression then noticed that the men were around her once more, more than ready to continue. There are so many of them, she realised that they'd only just begun.