All Comments on 'My Life as a Bisexual Man #01'

by ElskerFrb

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed your story. I am sixty five and would definitely like to suck cock again. Hope there is a part two and many more. Keep up the good work I will be looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
so erotic and realistic

That is what i would want he is describing my feelings. I was so turned on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You describe it perfectly

Walking down the street I can not imagine kissing a man but the times I have had a man pull me close and kiss me have been so magical. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wrong spelling for lips

The English spelling for lips is lips, not libs as you have it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

"I felt overwhelmed by a lot of sexual emotions, but the best was the feeling of having given a gay man the best sexual pleasure he could get. I could see in Eric's eyes, that he was satisfied. I loved it then and have loved it since. It is a special sexual feeling I have never had with any woman. It's a man thing and that feeling has been part of the reason for all my sexual encounters with men. It's the essence of being bisexual and it does not get any better."

That's exactly how I felt the first time I had really good anal sex. I'd swapped blowjobs with a couple of kids from my neighborhood, but when this much older man picked me up hitchhiking sex went to a whole new level. He turned me out so good that the first time he fucked me it didn't even hurt. My cock was rock hard the whole time. A big part of it was the look on his face as he fucked me. He was completely thrilled having a hot, eager, young kid to fuck. When I notice this I wondered, "how much better can I make this guy feel?" I got a sense of power from it that was sublime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sucking/swallowiing

reading this pre cum and cum comimg from my cock never tasted so good.

Cockyme1948Cockyme1948over 4 years ago

You need to edit or spell check but the story kept me rock hard though out. mmmmm

rmac1rmac1about 4 years ago
I need to suck a cock soon

I have been with a guy just once although we were into spanking for that visit and other playing. We had a lot of fun but lately, all I’ve been thinking about is sucking a hot thick throbbing cock and swallowing the gift as it explodes in my mouth. I can’t wait to suck that cock. If you can help me out contact me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! Danish man her.. 65, sounds like the story of my life .-) Made me incredibly hard and horny! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a perfect first bi-sexual gay cocksucking date! I am searching for that myself after realizing I crave for it daily now.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow wonderful Oral Sex story. I love feeling another man cum in my mouth or over my face. You made me rock hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous