My Life as a Dom - New Year

Story Info
A great new year, the satisfied girls, went home.
11.5k words
4.67
2.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NEW YEAR

The pub door burst open and the girls surged in causing quite a stir. The teenagers were all wearing short skirts, although they looked no sexier than the older ones. We grabbed the last remaining table, ordered drinks, talked and laughed until the dancing started. Pretty soon Michelle, Emma and Pippa were proving very popular with a group of young boys.

The place became rowdier, noisier and hotter; the drinks flowed, the dancing got wilder and clothes were removed. The girls danced with a variety of men including me. I occasionally danced with one of the teenagers.

As midnight approached all the girls were with me on the dance floor and I kissed all of them in turn, starting with Emily. The girls kissed a lot of the blokes in the pub and had an enjoyable time.

One lad got a slap from Pippa, he grabbed her arse and tit while wishing her happy new year. He was blushing bright red as the girls surrounded him, his mates jeering him. Pippa derided him as only the posh, used to bossing people about, can.

We left at about one o'clock. Arriving home we had a final drink and I had each of them take their dresses off. I lined them up and took a New Year photo.

I admired each of them, the first was Michelle, five foot two, wearing a thong, white stockings and suspenders. Her short thick black hair, although it was longer now, dark brown eyes and snub nose.

Michelle's crowning glory was her little tits with their tiny dark brown areolas and large nipples which pointed above the horizontal. Thin waist and hips and a wonderful thigh gap with a puffy pussy above. Almost nineteen with a gorgeous smile.

Emma, the perfect sixties girl, with her long blond hair and eyes of blue. A classic beauty in my mind, large blue eyes which she made bigger with makeup, I think of them as Bambi eyes. Full lips, long neck and a classic 34-20-34 body shape.

She was wearing what could with a stretch be called a bra, if you ever collected postage stamps as a child you may remember the triangular stamps that some countries issued. The 'bra' consisted of two bits of material the size of these stamps joined by fine string. Her shaved pussy was almost covered by a similar size matching piece of cloth. Hold up stockings completed the ensemble.

Emily was different from the youngsters, mature, quite majestic and a gilf. Her magnificent long natural red hair was straight at the moment but naturally was wild and curly. She has freckles that she hates but look really cute although looking cute is not what she wants.

Her green eyes and full lips helped make her face look gorgeous although I have seen her headmistress' severe face. Currently she was smiling.

Her pale green bra almost hid her puffy nipples and matched her bikini knickers, white stockings and the heels made her height about five foot seven.

Some people may say that she is a bit overweight and they could be right but don't tell her, the way her arse ripples when smacked is wonderful so to my mind she is just right.

Sasha is a natural submissive whose whole attitude is acquiescent, she is usually looking down but tonight she was standing proud. Her dyed auburn hair was wavy, sexy and reached between her shoulder blades.

Her hazel eyes were slightly sloping which gave her a somewhat oriental look. Full lips and pixie nose gave her an interesting face. She had a perpetual all over tan and full tits, I think the largest of all the girls, currently covered by a flimsy see through bra which displayed her beautiful nipple rings.

She obviously works out, being fairly well off and having her own gym as well as other speciality rooms. Tanga briefs covered a severely bruised arse, with matching suspender belt holding up black stockings.

Mary can transform herself from a teacher with her dark hair in a bun to a wild long hair swinging minx. She likes to be punished and goes out of her way to be naughty. She does wear glasses sometimes, particularly while teaching, today contact lenses.

Brown eyes and an over large mouth, just right for sucking cock, thick lips currently bright red and high cheekbones. Her tits were covered by a white bra, her large nipples pushing it out.

Full hips and another arse that was a delight to smack set off by long legs. Her hold up stockings reached almost to her pussy and made her legs look fantastic. You'd want her to keep them on while you fucked her, the nylon rubbing against your hips and waist, aaaahhh. Later perhaps.

Last but not least, Pippa, a posh girl who came from a rich mansion and was used to servants and was completely spoiled. She has become domesticated and now an obedient slut.

Tall with blond wavy hair pale blue eyes, perfect features, dimples when she smiles and a come and fuck me look. That's probably why she was groped, she asks for it without knowing it and not meaning to, in her other life no one would touch her.

She has lovely tits, instead of the usual continuation of the chest they kind of stuck out high up her chest which made me suspect they were enhanced but on close scrutiny with eyes, mouth and hands I could not find any indication of anything that was not what she had been blessed with. She wasn't wearing a bra so they stood out in all their glory, beautiful.

Her slim waist led down to her bubble butt, a really nice round arse. Another reason the lad grabbed it, I can't blame him. Her delightful pussy was covered by a pair of maroon knickers, those made up with lots of straps and somehow held her black stockings up.

It was time to sort out what I was going to do for the night. "Michelle come here." I kissed her, lips, both dazzling nipples, with a slight bite on each and a rub on her covered pussy. "Emma," she came and joined us. I kissed her, squeezed her tits and her pussy. "Go to bed with Michelle, I shall see you in the morning."

"Mary and Sasha here." I held them both by their hair and kissed them. "You can share the bed in the small bedroom." I pulled Sasha's micro knickers aside and put my finger into her pussy. Not to let Mary down, I did the same with her. I turned them both round and smacked their arses. "Off you go." I think that hurt their still tender arses.

"And then there were two," I said. "One of you is going to be my first fuck of the year." Which one, the gorgeous sexy teenager or the mature big titted milf? "Emily take your bra off." She slowly reached behind her back and unfastened it, let it fall down her arms, catching it in her hands she gave it to me with a smile.

"Both turn round and slowly push your knickers down, wiggle your arse, let's see you. Stop." There they were bent over knickers round their knees and arses and pussies on show, glorious. "Turn round; on your knees, get my cock out."

One each side they had my cock gloriously pinned between their two lips as they moved up and down in unison. "Pippa stand up and take my shirt off, Emily take my trousers off. Now into room one." I walked behind them, well wouldn't you with that view. My cock was like a divining rod, homing in on pussy, waving from one to the other as I walked. If my cock didn't decide which one to fuck I would have to. Decisions, decisions, it's a hard life.

"On your backs on the bench, legs spread, let me see those cunts, are they ready for a new year fucking? Are they nice and wet? Which cunt is the hungriest?"

"Mine, master, mine" said the confident Pippa.

"No, my pussy is asking for you to fuck it," said Emily.

"Oh greedy girls, grab your knees and hold your legs high and wide so I can assess which of your cunts is the sloppiest." I put two fingers into Emily and my tongue into Pippa. Both were exceedingly warm and very wet. I put my thumb on Emily's clit while I was manipulating her pussy.

I inserted a finger into Pippa while I concentrated on her clit with my mouth. Very quickly she started shouting, as she climaxed, I continued working on her pussy and clit and for the moment ignored Emily. Hell it was like spinning plates so concentrating on one seemed the best idea. Emily was not going to be disappointed.

I pulled Pippa upright, kissed her deeply and moved across to Emily. "You are going to be my first fuck of the year, so go to the bathroom and be in my bed in five minutes." Emily skipped off like a teenager I looked at Pippa who was grinning, like the cat that got the cream, she didn't. Emily was going to get that very soon.

"Pippa you look very pleased with yourself, the first orgasm of the year, now lean over the bench while I slap your arse." I smacked her with my hand quite hard until her arse was bright red. She was smiling almost laughing so I hit her harder, she was laughing and crying.

"Thank you master," she was saying through the tears and laughter.

"Go and find a bed, not mine," I told her and gave another slap on the arse to send her on her way.

I went to the bathroom and from there I poured myself a large whisky and a smaller one for Emily. I went to my room where Emily was naked in bed waiting for me. I handed her the Scotch and we sat with our backs on the head board. "I think Emily in celebration of the new year I will do all three holes, where would you like me to start?" She didn't answer, instead she carefully placed her glass on the side table, bent down and took my cock in her mouth. The difference in Emily's blow job technique was unbelievable from her first stuttering attempts a few months ago. She wiggled her arse in an invitation to do something to it so I put a finger in her pussy and then into her arse. Keeping that finger in situ I put my thumb into her pussy. My other hand played with her tits which were hanging down.

I smacked her arse, "Head down, arse up now," I ordered. Keeping one hand on her tits I decided to forgo her arse and went straight for the pussy. Leaving her tits I used one hand to expose the clit and the other to massage it. I fucked her hard while doing this. She pumped back into me, I had so much stimulation I knew that I would not last long but in the spirit of new year I wanted her to climax.

"Turn over," I ordered before I came and as soon as she had settled I attacked her clit with my tongue, she came almost immediately. I shut her cries up by putting my tongue into her mouth at the same time as my cock in her cunt. It did not take me long to shoot the built up load into her.

I picked up my whisky and took a gulp. "Go to sleep, good night." I was fucked in more ways than one.

Pippa

Just me and Emily left and he is going to fuck one of us. Please be me, I didn't actually say that but I felt that I would be number one if I was the first. My pussy was ready for him, when Emily took her bra off and I saw those tits my confidence of being first left me, mind he's not a tit man so I have a chance. He followed us out and I know my bum wiggle was the best of all.

In room one we had to spread our legs to display our pussy's, master homed in on mine with his mouth. He did that most wonderful thing with my clit and in no time I was hitting the roof and he didn't stop, I climaxed. I don't know how many times, almost to the point I was going to shout 'gusset'.

He pulled me up and kissed me with his mouth covered in my juices, it was wonderful and very tasty. He was taking Emily to bed to fuck her and I have to find a bed to sleep in. I squeezed in with Sasha and Mary who had the other king size bed.

Emily

Master had Pippa and I, legs akimbo, on the bench, he concentrated on Pippa, she was going to let in the new year. Although she appeared to have a resounding orgasm she was not actually fucked. My language is disgraceful, my behaviour is disgraceful, for fucks sake I have never been happier. He took me to his bed and initially orally made me orgasm and then had the most glorious sex. He invaded my mouth and pussy and we both had the most spectacular orgasms. Wow! Awesome as the teenagers say.

Master

Early morning on New Year's day and unsurprisingly Michelle and Emma were still asleep, typical of teenagers. They were lying on their backs, so I decided to wake them by delicately placing a finger on each clitoris and lightly massaging it.

I could see the reaction as they slowly became aroused. I wonder what they were dreaming about? Emma's legs were slowly opening and her hips raising. Michelle pushed her legs down in a slow kicking movement and her beautiful nipples stood to attention.

I wondered how long I could keep this up before they awoke, it would be great to make them have a sleeping orgasm. Michelle woke up first. "Don't move," I whispered and she froze.

"Slowly play with your nipples, stay still and don't make a sound." I continued to whisper and play with their clits. Michelle was smiling at me as she tweaked her nipples. I blew her a kiss.

My continued ministrations were bearing fruit, Michelle threw her head back in a silent orgasm. Emma's nipples stood up like organ stops and she was writhing in her sleep.

Suddenly Emma's eyes opened and she let out a scream. She brought her hand down to her pussy and encountered mine. She had no idea where she was momentarily.

"Good morning Emma, good morning Michelle." I said.

"Good morning Master," they echoed.

"Do tell us what you were dreaming about Emma." I instructed. Emma blushed blood red.

"I...I don't know... err." she stuttered.

"Now come on Emma I bet it was interesting."

"I, err was in a strange landscape and the boys from the pub appeared, they were taunting me and then I was on my back and one of them kissed me and another tried to put his tongue in me and I didn't fight, I opened my legs and a cock entered my mouth. I woke up and had an orgasm and you were here. I'm sorry. I was unfaithful, I didn't mean to suck him, I won't do it again."

"Don't be stupid, dreams are not real and not necessarily an indication of intent. Do you want to fuck any of the lads?"

"No Master."

"Emma you are gorgeous and I must admit your dream has turned me on, I have, however, things to do. Lay back and open your legs wide, both of you." I kissed both pussies. "Good girls, sort yourselves out and be in the lounge in twenty minutes."

Emma

The sun on my naked body was wonderful. I was on the fell near the little waterfall, back in the Lake District, legs open and arms outspread. Star-shaped looking at the stars, why there were stars and sun I don't know. I feel a shadow keeping the sun from me and the face of a lad from last night appears. He starts to kiss me, his tongue in my mouth. It changes to a cock in my mouth and another boy is licking my pussy. I can feel my nipples hardening. I open my legs wider I want to be fucked.

The cock in my mouth disappears and I feel empty. I want a cock in my pussy but two party lads just play with me. One is wiping his cock in my face, avoiding putting it in my mouth. I can feel the orgasm building up, fuck me please. The boys are laughing. One is playing with my clit, can't you just fuck me?

"Ooooooh." I come. My eyes spring open and there's Master, smiling at me and playing with my clit. I blush, I can't believe it. Master will be vexed if he thinks he was not responsible.

He asked what I was dreaming about, I blushed again. I can't tell him, I can't lie. I tell him some of it including the boys from the pub being responsible for my orgasm. He said it was okay.

Master

I went back to my bedroom, woke Emily and had a quick shower before going to get the others up. "Have you got the flogger?" I asked Sasha and Mary

"Yes master," said Mary.

"You will stay here today to prepare lunch and between you, you will keep the handle oiled. In your cunts for an hour at a time each starting with Sasha. I expect it to be warm, wet and oiled when I need it. If you remember I said you were only good enough to clean up after the rest of us. Well today that is what you are going to be doing.

To make things interesting I fixed spreader bars to their ankles and joined the two of them together by a three foot chain on their wrists.

When we were assembled I sent naked Pippa to my bedroom. "In the drawer of my bedside table you will find a box, bring it to me, crawl. We watched her as she twerked her way out.

Pippa returned on her hands and knees, a box in her mouth. I opened it and took out a slave necklace, silver and purple. "I will give you this because you have earned it, do you want to wear it? It will make you my slave, tied to me."

"Yes Master." I put it round her neck. The girls clapped and cheered.

"You are part of us now." I kissed her. "Get cleaned up and dressed and come down to the pub. I'll be there with Michelle and Emma. Don't wear knickers."

Pippa

I was made to crawl to his bedroom and fetch him a box which contained a silver and purple necklace with a knot in the centre. Similar to ones the other girls had.

He said I would be his slave if I wore it. He told us to clean up and go to the pub.

When he had gone Emily grabbed me, squeezed me, "yeeooooowww, yes. You are accepted, you are one of us." She was dancing about.

"Yes Emily, I'm glad." She looked at me, I smiled then jumped up and down. "Yesssssss!"

Emily dragged me off to the shower, "you know he owns you now and will tell you in no uncertain terms. Every bit of you, arse, cunt, mouth and tits, his words not mine."

We showered, cleaned teeth twice and got ready, dressed sans knickers as directed. We walked, well skipped to the pub. I was too excited to feel the cold on my naked fundament.

Emma and Michelle were very excited about my necklace, so I bought two bottles of bubbly to celebrate. The champagne wasn't very good but it was the best they had.

Master

I said to Michelle and Emma. "Come on, we are going to the pub, take your knickers off." I felt a bit guilty walking to the pub on a cold January lunchtime with the wind blowing in from the sea and the girls with no knickers. Probably a trifle cold in the nether regions.

There were several people who were there last night and we were soon joined at the bar by two teenage boys who had danced with the girls. Emma looked at me and blushed, I burst out laughing. We were joined by Emily and Pippa.

"Pippa I love your necklace, is it new?" Said Emma with a giggle. We moved to a table.

"Yes, a late New Year present," she was laughing. She went to the bar and ordered two bottles of their best champagne. We had an enjoyable time and were all a little drunk when we left the pub.

The sun was shining, the wind was icy. "It's so nice we will walk home along the beach." I said.

"It's a bit cold, Master." said Pippa.

"Don't get above yourself just because of your new status, we are going to the beach." We set off for the beach, it was only about three quarter of a mile total journey home of which less than half a mile on the beach.

The wind whipped in from the sea, I felt the cold and I was wearing trousers, they were without knickers. Their skirts were blowing up as well, luckily there were not many people about.

The girls were shivering by the time we arrived back at my place. "Freezing fannies girls?"

"Yes Master." We were in the hall, they were jigging about trying to get warm.

"Bend over girls and lift your skirts up." They all bent with their arses towards me. I slapped each bum cheek hard and left beautiful hand prints on them. A good forensic scientist would get my fingerprints off them.

"Pippa and Emily, get a hot drink and go to bed, cuddle up and get warm. Emma and Michelle into room one, you will be brought a hot drink." I found Sasha and Mary, "make two mugs of coffee, add some rum and take them to room one and give them to the girls to warm them up."

I poured myself a good single malt Scotch, without ice and sat and drank it. I went to room one where Emma and Michelle were clutching their mugs.

"Well girls, feeling a bit warmer?"