My Life as a Dom - New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A bit Master," said Emma.

"Good, you will find your cuffs over there, take your clothes off and put them on." They stood in front of me smiling with their red and pink cuffs on. "Emma lay on your back across the bench."

I connected Emma's wrists to her ankles and then to a bar above her so her legs were nicely spread and all holes readily available. Her back was just on the bench.

"Michelle, put Emma's hair in bunches I would like something to hold onto while I fuck her throat." Michelle went out and I checked if Emma's pussy had warmed up, it had and welcomed my fingers into its moist warmth.

Michelle returned with a brush and two of those toggly things that girls wear in their hair or on their wrists. I admired her arse as she combed Emma's hair. She still had the handprints on her cheeks, God she was lovely.

"Michelle, take this dildo and put it in her pussy, you can move it in and out to keep her warmed up, not on her clit and she must not come too soon."

I moved to Emma's head which she tilted, looked me in the eye and smiled. I grabbed her bunches, she opened her mouth and I slotted my cock in. "Michelle, keep in time with me." We pushed in together eliciting a grunt each time.

"All change," I moved to Emma's rear and Michelle to her face, I went right into her pussy and Michelle put the dildo a couple of inches into her mouth.

"Michelle bring Sasha and Mary here, leave the dildo in her mouth." She went out, I pulled out of Emma and slapped her arse. Michelle came back with Sasha and Mary behind. Sasha had the flogger in her pussy.

"Good girl Sasha, bend over." I pulled the flogger out of her pussy, noticing that her arse was still badly marked. "Mary bend over." her arse was as bad as Sasha's.

The handle of the flogger was slippy and had a pleasant smell. I hit both of them on their inviting arses. "Good girls, go and bring me a whisky." It was fun watching them 'walk' out.

"Michelle lean between Emma's legs and kiss her tits. Suck her nipples." When she was in place I hit her on the arse with the flogger. Her back arched and her head came up and she let out a surprised yelp.

"What do you say Michelle?"

"Thank you Master."

"And Emma you should thank Michelle there is only her arse in between your pussy and the flogger."

"Thank you Michelle." I hit her again several times.

"You may go round the front and kiss her, Michelle." I used the flogger on the back of Emma's thighs, she yelled into Michelle's mouth. "Your pussy is waiting patiently I see." I bent down and kissed it, and gently bit her clit until it was erect.

"That looks so vulnerable, swollen clit and your pussy seems to be a bit engorged. Hold her tits Michelle." I brought the flogger down on her pussy, not so hard.

"Yeeeeooooww! Thank you Master."

"Suck each other's nipple." I brought the flogger down on the inside of Emma's right thigh, then left. I had the flogger going in circles so it was hitting her about every second. I moved it across from one thigh to the other hitting her pussy on the way.

I took her clit in my mouth and put the flogger handle into her pussy, you can't have too much 'oil'. I pushed Michelle off and re-positioned the flogger handle into her pussy. I climbed on Emma and started fucking her, I kissed her, my oily lips and mouth all over hers.

"Yes, yes, yesssssss," she squealed.

Sasha and Mary returned with my whisky just as I came into Emma. "Good timing girls, you can clean Emma's cunt and untie her." I sat down in a comfortable chair. "Michelle clean my cock."

"Emma and Michelle, is there anything you would like Sasha and Mary to get for you."

"Yes Master, I am very thirsty and would like a glass of white wine." said Michelle.

"I would like someone to gently suck my sore nipples as well as a drink of vodka and tonic." said Emma.

Sasha and Mary hobbled out. "Okay girls, we will go into the lounge. Emma put a leash on Michelle and lead her crawling to the lounge." Once Michelle was leashed we set off, me following, admiring Michelle's arse and flogger enhanced pussy.

I sat on the couch with Emma next to me."Your nipples are sore, Michelle suck Emma's nipples gently. Make them better.

Sasha and Mary returned with the drinks, Emma took one and I took the other two. "Take the spreader bars off and put some clothes on." Emily and Pippa came in fully dressed. Get yourselves a drink and sit down."

Michelle was still latched on to Emma's tit when Sasha and Mary returned wearing underwear, all they had apart from posh frocks. "Sasha, take the flogger out of Michelle's pussy to the kitchen and bring two bananas back."

Sasha took Michelle's leash and was leading her into the kitchen. "Michelle can carry them back, one in her mouth and one in her pussy."

Sitting naked on the couch with my arm round a naked Emma, Michelle crawled back a banana in each end. I took the banana from her mouth, peeled it and gave Emma a bite.

I pulled a piece of the peel off and threw it across the room. "Fetch and put it in the bin." She crawled off. "Slowly, arch your back, look sexy." I instructed. The banana was still in her pussy.

She returned and I offered her a bite of the banana, she took it. I took another piece of peel and threw it into another corner and indicated for her to retrieve it.

All six of us watched her crawl, pick up the peel with her mouth and take it to the bin, on her way back she the banana in her pussy slipped out. When she got back to me I was kissing Emma and had my hand on her pussy.

I said in a harsh angry voice. "Michelle you couldn't even keep a banana in your cunt, that is disgusting you are going to have to be punished. Get over my knee."

"Yes Master," she jumped up with a big smile on her face. "Oh yes please Master." She threw herself over me, her face in Emma's groin, she wiggled her arse. Now she looked happy. Everybody, including me, laughed. The whole room's mood lightened, we were all going to enjoy today. Well I definitely was.

I smacked Michelle's arse half a dozen times. She squealed. I squeezed her nipple and smacked her some more. Her legs were slowly parting very like our very first occasion although I think this was more intentional.

I put my hand on her pussy which was warm, wet and welcoming. Very welcoming. My hand was very wet, I smacked her more, splashing a little.

"Straddle me and fuck me." She moved quickly on top of me, shoved my cock in her pussy and bounced on me. It didn't take her long to come.

"God," she yelled before making what I can only deduct are pre-language noises. She carried on until I picked her up and got on top and fucked her hard. She started with the noises as she came again. I came.

"Mary clean Michelle's cunt and Sasha clean my cock."

Emma

We walked to the pub well wrapped up but without knickers, rather chilly on a clear windy New Years day. We were at the bar joined by two lads from last night's party and from my dream. I looked at Master and blushed again, he laughed, oh shit if only they knew. When Pippa and Mary came in I turned my back on the boys and tried to ignore them.

Pippa was wearing a slave necklace similar to ours with the slave knot, hers was purple and silver. She was quite manic, showing off her necklace, she'd earned it. I don't think I would do the things she did.

I felt guilty in a way but it was her choice so I helped her celebrate by drinking some champagne. Master made us walk back along the beach, the wind was whipping in from the north sea, not only blowing up skirts but blowing skirts up.

My legs and lower regions were freezing when we arrived back so of course we were made to bend over and he slapped our bums one on each cheek. It stung like hell although it did warm my bum up!

He sent me and Michelle to room one. "With any luck we are in for it," I said to Michelle

Sasha and Mary came in with rum infused coffee. They looked ridiculous bumbling around with the spreaders on, like an early film version of Frankenstein's monster. The coffee however was wonderful. It warmed me through and through.

Master came in and the first thing he did was make us strip, luckily we had warmed up and room one was warm. We put our old familiar cuffs, mine red Michelle's pink, another reminder that started a tingling in my pussy.

I seemed to be the centre of attention and I was on my back, arms and legs held in the air with ropes and pussy wide open, more tingling. He wanted my hair in bunches so he would have handles when he 'fucked my throat', even more tingling.

Michelle brushed my hair and tied it into two bunches. Master told her to put a dildo in my pussy and he put his cock in my mouth and pulled me onto it with my bunches.

He timed his thrusts with Michelle as they both went in and out in unison. He went deeper and deeper in my mouth hitting my throat. They swapped round Michelle put the dildo in my mouth and Master started to fuck me.

Master sent Michelle to get Sasha and Mary, leaving me with a mouth full of dildo. He pulled out of me and slapped my bum. Why stop now I was near, very near. I must admit I like this position, arms and legs up in the air and spread leaving me helplessly and totally exposed.

The whole expectation and trust having seen what Master can do I know he will not do it to me and if he did I could stop him. But the nagging doubt that I couldn't stop him was an even bigger turn on. I knew that I could only stop him if he was willing to be stopped, I trusted him.

When they returned, by stretching my neck I could see Master take a flogger out of Sasha's pussy. He hit them both on their badly marked bums and I knew what to expect.

It wasn't what I expected, Michelle was made to lean between my upturned legs and suck my nipples. Master hit Michelle on the bum and she arched her back, partly I think in surprise and let out a yell.

She had to thank Master and I had to thank her for being between the flogger and my pussy. I knew that wouldn't last long, my pussy was soon going to be in the firing line. More tingling.

Michelle was moved leaning over my head sucking my nipple and hers was in my mouth. She was lucky I didn't involuntarily bite it as the pain from the flogger which was hitting my thighs and pussy. He had played with my clit and pussy before he hit it.

I was helpless, I would have loved to have pulled Michelle further down on my nipple. He was hitting me fast but not too hard, my pussy was on fire.

He put the end of the flogger in me and started doing his thing with my clit. The handle going in and out and the attention on my clit had me starting to come when he stopped pushed Michelle away and fucked me. Oh how he fucked me.

He came and I could feel it entering my womb. Sasha and Mary returned, freed me and cleaned me up. I had to lead Michelle out on a leash.

Michelle

Well what a day from freezing my fanny to tormenting Emma and now on a leash being led by Emma. I had to gently suck Emma's nipples which she said were sore.

Everyone was in the lounge, only me, Emma and Master naked. I was led out to fetch bananas back. I had one in my mouth and one in my pussy.

He took the banana, peeled it and fed some to Emma then threw some peel for me to collect and put into the bin. He repeated this, all the gang were watching my abasement when the banana fell out of my pussy. I was mortified.

He angrily said I must be punished. I couldn't take much more. I wanted to cry. I was devastated, about to say gusset, well almost about to say gusset, not really but I was tempted.

I shouldn't have come back, the other girls can take much more than me. I have watched what happened today and other days and it is not for me. It might make me horny but I could not take it, watching was okay but not this total humiliation.

He said get over his knee.

Yipee, I was there like a shot, my face in Emma's pussy. Wonderful.

I felt a wonderful rush of liquid to my pussy, my nipples stood out, I felt the smack, the smacks. Heaven. I could smell Emma, I could smell Master on or in Emma, I could smell me. I'm so glad I'm back with Master, I love him.

He hit me more and I opened my legs, I wanted him in me. He put his hand against my pussy and it came away very wet. He smacked me and you could hear the wet. Christ I was so near coming.

He told me to get on top and fuck him. I moved quickly. I was shafting him and coming in no time. I had worked up to this and came in very liquid form and talking in tongues well shouting in tongues.

Master came and made Sasha and Mary clean us up. I looked at Emma and we hugged, we had been close friends for years but never this close.

Master

What an amazing and varied twenty four hours. "I have booked a meal for nine, until then your time is your own. I expect you to be ready and looking beautiful when the taxi arrives. You are to wear knickers and if you are good you will return with them on. Don't look so disappointed."

"Sorry Master," giggled Emma, who else?

"I am going to bed for a couple of hours, you may all do the same or whatever. Sasha and Mary may use my bed. Emily, don't straighten your hair, I want it to look wild."

"Yes Master," she smiled as she replied.

"All of you look sexy and make me the envy of every man in the place and make every woman hate you. Go."

I went for a lay down and was quickly joined by Sasha and Mary.

The restaurant visit was what I had asked for. Every man in the place watched the girls, who all looked great. Emma and Pippa wore skirts so short they almost showed their knickers. The others were less obvious.

I was tempted to tell Emma and Pippa to take their knickers off. After all, we wouldn't want people seeing them.

We had excellent service, the sommelier paid us much more attention than was necessary, topping up our glasses as soon as we had taken a sip. He paid particular attention to Mary and Sasha whose necklines were as low as Emma's hemline was high.

Despite the flesh on show the sexiest of all was the one with the least to show, Michelle. She was covered from her slave collar / necklace to her high heeled shoes in pale blue stretch material. Her arse though small was exhibited to perfection. Her nipples stood proud from her tiny tits, pointing above my head as I sat opposite her.

You could not describe Michelle as curvy, tiny arse and almost non-existent tits but she was breaking all the rules. She was wearing an all in one, a catsuit? Either that or she had used her considerable artistic talents to paint it on.

However she had broken a rule, the girls were not allowed to wear trousers of any sort. I would have to check two things. That she was wearing something, not paint and that she was wearing knickers because there was no sign of them and I had specified that they wear them. There was however the merest hint of a camel toe.

It looked like I was going to have the dilemma of having to punish her for disobeying one instruction or maybe two while fulfilling the main one of looking sexy and making every man in the place envious.

I sat between Sasha and Emma but found my eyes wandering back to Michelle's nipples. They had been uncovered for most of the day without me paying particular notice to them. Cover them up and they become the centre of attention. There's no accounting for it particularly as I am not a tit man.

We were a pretty rowdy bunch, Pippa was still on a high and quite loud. She couldn't sit still much to the delight of the men in the place and the chagrin of the women.

Each time one of the girls went to the toilets eyes followed them all the way and when I went at the same time as Pippa the grins from the men said they obviously thought we were going for more than a pee.

I left a good tip and we returned home in a minibus / taxi in good spirits and slightly inebriated. I did not need to check Michelle's catsuit / paint job because I had seen the not quite invisible zip in the back.

"Well Michelle, you know you are breaking the rules?"

"Yes Master, I am wearing pants."

"Are you wearing knickers?"

"Yes Master, a thong so there would not be a visible line, you said we had to wear knickers."

"Good go for a pee then come back to me."

"Yes Master."

We sat in the lounge. Mary and Sasha poured drinks for everyone, I had a whisky, a twenty year old single malt. Michelle returned and had a bacardi and coke.

Decisions, decisions, which should I have tonight? Michelle was being punished and I had plans for that. Emma had had her share although her actions said she was ready for more. Mary and Sasha were not to have an orgasm until my birthday and it would be cruel to get them worked up, well not today.

Emily had cleaned Pippa up but had not had an orgasm so it was her turn. Although her neckline did not expose her lovely breasts and her green dress almost reached the floor there was a split up the side that reached to the top of her thigh. With her wild red hair she is entirely fuckable.

Michelle returned. "Pippa, Emily, Michelle come with me, the rest of you go to bed." I led them to room one where I put Michelle's wrist cuffs on her and tied a belt tightly around her waist. I fastened her wrists to the belt.

"Go to bed now Michelle." I turned her round and slapped her arse several times as I led her to the door which I opened and let her out.

"Well ladies come with me." I escorted them to my bedroom. I took Emily's dress off and kissed her, in her underwear and her wild red hair she looked majestic.

I turned to Pippa "How do you feel now?"

"Wonderful Master."

"How is your arsehole?"

"Fine master

I laughed. "And who does that arsehole belong to?"

"You Master."

"And your cunt, who does that belong to?"

"My cunt belongs to you, Master, to do what you want with."

"Let me see my belongings." She took her dress and knickers off which left her wearing a pair of high heels. I pinched her nipples and held on to them. "What else belongs to me?"

"Me Master, all of me. Body and soul. Take what you want."

"Good girl." I put a finger into her pussy which was wet. "I will take everything later.

Emily stood in front of me. "Slowly take your bra off."

Emily slowly shucked her bra down her arms and allowed it to fall to the floor. She pushed her tits up and offered them to me.

"You have both been good girls today so will be rewarded."

I put my thumbs into each side of Emily's knickers and slowly pulled them down to her knees. Her red pubic hair was just beginning to show, I'll trim it in a week or so. "Open your legs." she did as far as her knickers would allow. I licked her damp pussy.

She had been wearing the knickers for a few hours and her pussy had a wonderful feminine fragrance, not to everyone's taste but I love it. Talking about taste, I loved that too.

"Both of you go to the bathroom, don't wash your pussies and be back here in ten minutes."

I didn't time them but they were back pretty quick. "Pippa fasten Emily to the bed, spread eagle." I went to the bathroom, had a pee and cleaned my teeth.

When I came out Emily was tied to the bed arms and legs akimbo, her hair sprayed over the pillow. She looked gorgeous. Pippa was sitting on the bed. "Put a pillow under her arse then take a seat in the chair."

I crawled between Emily's legs and put my thumbs on the inside of her outer lips and spread them more. I could see the sparkle of her deliquescent core.

I exposed her engorged clitoris and installed my tongue under it and my teeth above. I pushed her clit against my teeth with my tongue and waggled it.

Two fingers in her pussy added to the build up. "Yes, yes, yes," she was becoming excited. I left her clit and moved up over the stubble of her pubic hair to her deep set belly button. I put my tongue in and the reaction was more than I expected.