My Life as a Dom - New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohhhh." She wailed. I looked up at her. "Please stop." I stopped this was a reward but I filed it away for future use.

I looked up and Emily had her head thrown back. "Your nipples are standing up, are you feeling that you may orgasm soon?"

"Yes Master." I moved further up her body, and took a nipple in my mouth and sucked, I repeated this with the other one.

"Would you like to have my cock in your cunt?"

"Yes Master."

"Beg."

"Please put your lovely cock into my worthless cunt, please, please Master." Fuck me, she could hardly say bloody a few months ago, she was learning. I entered her straight away wet and tight.

"Don't come until I say so." I kissed her as I fucked her. "What should I do to you next?

"Whatever you want, please can I come."

"Look at me, come for me but keep eye contact." I drove in harder

"Ooooooooowwwwwwww." Emily came with a wail. Her pupils dilated then seemed to disappear. I continued to fuck her.

"Pippa undo Emily's legs." I slowed down to keep from coming myself. Emily's legs came up round my waist and I started going faster. She started panting.

"May I come again Master?" I went faster and harder.

"Yes, now." I came.

"Oooooooooowwwwwww." She came. I collapsed on top of her panting. I felt my cock shrinking. It flopped out.

"Pippa clean us up." She came and took my cock in her mouth and moved to Emily's pussy, slurping all the discharge.

We unfastened Emily and got into bed, me in the middle. I leaned to Pippa. "Your turn in the morning." I put my hand on her tit and squeezed her nipple.

Michelle

There is no way I can compete with the others, my tits and legs are not up to their standards. I can't put my nipples out but I can wear something so tight they would poke out.

I decided to wear a catsuit, I had one so tight that it went up my arse crack, squeezed my tits and had the desired effect on my nipples. Master was not going to be pleased that I was wearing trousers.

Master fastened my wrists to a belt that was tight round my waist and sent me to bed. No punishment apart from a few smacks on my bum.

I found Emma in a spare room on her own so I joined her in bed.

It was really uncomfortable trying to sleep in the tight catsuit and uncomfortable shoes with my arms stuck by my sides. Still there were worse punishments. At about four o'clock I realised my real punishment was I needed a pee and couldn't take my catsuit off.

I know Master is up early so if I can hang on for a couple of hours I may be alright. Of course I couldn't wait that long so I had two options. I could ask Emma to undo me the catsuit and the belt or I could pee.

I decided that it wouldn't be fair to involve Emma so I went to the toilet, sat on it and weed. The wee mainly went into the loo but some went down my legs and spread over my bum. There was little else to do so I sat on the loo until morning.

Emily

We had a lovely meal, almost like 'normal' people. On return Michelle, Pippa and I were taken to room one. Michelle who looked so sexy in her catsuit but was to be punished for wearing pants.

Pippa had to tell Master what he owned, he owned her the same as me, all of me. He took my knickers down and licked my pussy. I wish he'd have let me wash down there first.

Pippa and I were sent to the bathroom with instructions not to wash down there. When we came back Pippa fastened me to the bed for the reward Master had promised us.

He licked me then did that thing with my clitoris that drives me crazy, I could feel the build up in my centre gushing down to my pussy. Just when I was about to orgasm he stopped and moved up and put his tongue in my navel.

I asked him to stop, I hate having my belly button touched. He sucked my nipples and asked if I wanted him inside me, he made me beg. I was in need. I would have done or said anything. I used the dirty words he wanted me to.

I had two fantastic orgasms, the first time with Master that was more loving than dominant.

We slept together, Master holding Pippa.

Master

I woke up first as usual. I decided to check up on Michelle. I stopped at the bathroom for a pee and there was Michelle sitting on the toilet. "Stand up." She blushed and her catsuit was wet.

"I couldn't wait and I could not take my catsuit off." She said, I used the loo before undoing Michelle's wrists and the belt round her waist.

"Turn round," I unzipped her catsuit and pushed it forward off her shoulders, moving my hands forward over her tits, squeezing her nipples. "Go and have a shower and wash your outfit, you looked fantastic."

I smacked her arse to send her on her way.

Returning to the bedroom I pulled the covers off Pippa and started sucking her exposed nipple until she woke up. "Come with me." I led her out of the bedroom. "You have the most beautiful lips, put some bright red lipstick on them."

I followed her into another bedroom where she opened her makeup box and produced, not the lipstick I was expecting but a brush in a tube of liquid. She put it on, her lips were naturally what girls hope for when they have them pumped up with filler.

They looked even better bright red. "Suck it." She got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. As it was only semi-hard she had no problem getting it all in, leaving red stains in my pubes, on my cock and balls.

I lifted her up, put my arm round her, onto her arse and led her to room one. I kissed her long and hard, sucked her tongue and put my tongue in her mouth. I was holding her arse, pulling her onto my cock.

Her lipstick was badly smudged and probably all over my face. "I will reward you for being a good girl. What would you like?"

"Whatever you want, Master."

"Don't pull that one, what do you want?"

"To be fucked and for you suck my clit." I turned her round and spread her legs.

"Lean forward and put your hands on the floor." I walked round her, her hair reached the floor and her tits took on a slightly different shape. I liked it, I tweaked her nipple.

The view from the back was equally impressive, the muscles in her buttocks were just visible through the natural fat layer. Her arsehole and pussy were beautifully displayed.

I put my hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. I could feel the heat from her pussy so put two fingers in. I resisted the urge to smack her tempting arse.

I knelt down and put my nose in her arsehole and tongue in her pussy. I managed to reach my tongue up to her clit, she smelt and tasted good.

I licked up from her pussy via her arse and slotted my cock in her and held her tits. After a few minutes I withdrew, lifted her up by her tits and kissed the back of her neck.

I took her to the bench and sat her on it, opened her legs and attacked her clitoris. She leaned back, pushing her pussy up and making it easier for me. Her pussy wasn't as full and puffy as Emily's but just as sweet and wet.

I looked up and like Emily her nipples were erect, she was approaching climax. I stood up and led Pippa to the armchair, I sat down. "Get on it." She knelt over me and put my cock in her pussy.

"Fuck me." She started quite slow, increasing until her tits were bouncing up and down. "I'm going to pick you up and fuck your brains out." I picked her up and turned around putting her on the chair all without my cock leaving her pussy.

I kissed her as I fucked her, spreading the remains of her lipstick even further. Her pussy gripped me tighter, her nipples poked into me and she came with a whoop.

I pulled out and put my cock in her mouth. "Where would you like me to come?"

"In my pussy please Sir, in my pussy."

"Get up and bend over the bench." I put one arm round her so I could play with her clit while I fucked her. My thumb went into her arsehole and I wished I could have seen her tits swinging up and down as I fucked her. Not that there would have been a great deal of swing with her B cup firm tits, just enough sway to be interesting.

She came again with a lot of God, God, Gods. and I came into her pussy as requested. She got on her knees and sucked me clean.

"Thank you Master."

Pippa

In the bedroom I watched Master have romantic sex with Emily, although she was tied up there was charm expressed in the sex. The three of us went to bed. I was feeling so randy. I just wanted to be fucked. Master put his arm around me and played with my nipple for a while. I tried to rub my bum into his groin.

He fell asleep, I lay awake, my mind going through the events of the day. The highs and the lows. The degrading and the acceptance. The presentation of the necklace and acceptance by everyone. I eventually slept.

I dreamt that my nipple was being sucked and when I opened my eyes Master was latching on to it. He made me put bright red lipstick on. I have great full lips so I liked this.

I sucked his cock and kissed him spreading lipstick on him and on myself I assume. In room one I had to bend with my hands and feet on the floor, bum in the air. Master licked my clit, I could see him as I looked between my legs. His nose was pressing against my bumhole.

He licked right up my back, pausing briefly at my bumhole and put his cock into my waiting pussy. He fucked me hard, grabbed my tits and pulled me up.

He sat me on the bench and spread my legs. My clit was sucked and then he did that thing to it which puts me in orbit. I pushed my pussy into his face and my back arched, this was magic.

I was about to come when he stopped - bastard - and made me straddle him and ride him. I started slow and gradually built up speed.

It was strange being on top of Master, him not being in control. I have had the best time being controlled and abused by Master and the best orgasms. Now he was being nice to me, asking what I want, not demanding. Actually looking after me. Licking my cunt, clit and even my arse.

I was again approaching climax when he picked me up, turned round and put me on the chair without taking his cock out. God he fucked me and the feeling flowed from my pussy to my nipples to my lips which were being crushed by his.

He pulled out and shoved it in my mouth. He asked me where I wanted him to come. How do you answer with a mouthful of cock? Eventually I said in my pussy, I wanted to be fucked again, he understood, well he fucked me.

He fucked me bent over, his finger on my clit, his thumb in my arsehole and his cock in my cunt. I came again and he came in me. I knelt at his feet and cleaned his cock and thanked him.

He sent me back to bed.

Master

I got dressed, I'd been up an hour and not had a cup of tea so I made a brew. Today everyone was going home apart from Sasha. That's the trouble with having teachers and students, they are off at the same time.

While I was deciding how to say goodbye to them Sasha and Mary, wearing nighties, came through. "Just in time, Sasha make another brew. I've finished this one. Mary, what time do you have to go today?"

"I have a little preparation before school tomorrow so by three or four o'clock."

"Sasha, it will just be you and me after today. A lot of work for you, two houses to look after as well as me."

"I don't mind hard work Master and my life is serving you." You can't ask for a better reply than that.

"I shall make sure you get help, Mary and Emily will help here on weekends. You two are not to have orgasms for a few weeks."

"No, Master, we are looking forward to your birthday." Said Sasha.

"Really, really looking forward to it," echoed Mary.

I laughed. "Stand up, let me see your arses." They both stood, Mary bent over and lifted her nightie, Sasha just bent over, her nightie was short enough to lift itself.

The redness had gone from both arses but marks remained. I must give each of them something to take with them today. I don't think I can fuck all five, "Sasha will be the maid today. So I will spank you, in a close intimate way, over my knee. Naked with everyone watching.

"Will you do it on the settee with others sitting next to you?" Asked Mary hopefully.

"I've not decided yet. Sasha as you are missing out and just being the maid would you like to be spanked now?"

"Oh yes please Master."

"Would you like to cradle her head Mary?"

"Yes please Master." No surprise from either of them.

"Nightie off Mary, and next to me, you can leave your nightie on Sasha, take up the position." Mary was laid spread legged, one leg over the back of the couch, the other on the floor, her pussy gaping wide open for Sasha.

"You know you cannot come Mary?"

"Yes, Master, I want to feel the build up?" Ours not to reason why.

"Sasha, take my pants off, she did and lay across me, I was careful to lift my cock up so when I got the inevitable erection there was room for it. I held Sasha's left tit through the gauze of her nightie and rested my hand on her right cheek.

Most of Mary's nether regions were hidden under Sasha's copious, thick, wavy brown hair. Mary had a big smile on her face. "Push your tits together and rub your nipples with your thumbs." I smacked Sasha's right cheek.

"Owwwggghhhh." Sasha exclaimed, muffled by Mary's pussy. Mary's eyes shot open. I think she was taken by surprise. I brought my hand down on Sasha's left cheek with a similar response. I love the way Sasha's arse wobbles when it's smacked.

Her nipple was pushing into the palm of my hand, I squeezed her tit and hit her about ten times alternating cheeks. Muffled grunts. I wonder if there is extra pain from the residual scars.

Sasha's legs had crept open so I inserted a finger into her pussy, silky smooth, warm and inviting. My hard-on was protruding between my stomach and Sasha's hip and I would like very much have put it in that seductive, beguiling tunnel. But it was going to be a long day.

"Both of you stand in front of me." Like good girls they stood arms behind their backs holding their elbows, tits pushed out. The nightie seductively hung from Sasha's lovely tits and ended fractionally above her delightful pussy.

It's amazing how Sasha's few wisps of material are more enticing than the beautiful naked Mary. Having said that, Mary was gorgeous whatever she was or wasn't wearing.

"Sasha make a brew, Mary on your knees and suck my cock." I leaned back, hands behind my head, eyes closed and just enjoyed Mary's mouth around my cock. She took me deep and had a way with her tongue when she pulled away and had only my end in.

I did not want to cum so I pulled Mary up by her hair and kissed her. She spread her legs and ground her clit against my cock, as neither of us wanted to cum, well I'm sure she would have loved to but wasn't allowed and I wanted to hang fire.

I held her under the arms and pulled her further up so she was straddled across my stomach. She was in the perfect position for me to admire her tits, probably able to hold the proverbial pencil under them. Her nipples were poking out and I couldn't resist squeezing them.

Sasha returned with the tea. "Off, sit on each side, behave and drink your tea." We had a quiet fifteen minutes. "Right you two bring the others in here quickly." They ran off.

A few minutes later I had six women standing in front of me. Mary, Michelle and Emma naked. Sasha still in her nightie, Emily in a long lace nightie and Pippa in an expensive silk one that showed her curves to their best.

They all had their arms behind them in the prescribed manner. "Sasha make breakfast, Mary, fetch five sets of nipple clamps." I decided to have a competition. "Take everything off."

"Put the clamps on your own nipples as tight as you can, you will be having a tug-of-war, if the clamp comes off you lose. Otherwise you lose if you are pulled over the line." There faces showed varying degrees of pain.

"We will do a knock out tournament.. The winner gets fucked with extras the second gets fucked. The loser provides the extras." I pulled Michelle and Mary out of the line and connected their chains together.

I put a ribbon on the floor between them. "Take the strain, pull." They both leaned back. After several seconds of pulling Michelle's clamp came off her left nipple. I marked Mary's tit with a pen. "Put the clamp back Michelle."

Emma and Emily were next, this should be interesting, Emily was very competitive and used to winning. Emma was a perfectionist who expected an A in whatever she did.

"Take the strain, pull." The strain on their faces was palpable, they had both fastened them tight. There was little movement either way, Emily had the weight advantage, Emma had youth on her side.

Emily's tits were lifted, the pencil would have dropped, the most noticeable thing was the way her nipples / areolas went to a point, like the tip of an arrow. Emma's perky tits just stretched out.

Neither would give up, both were obviously in agony, eyes watering, and teeth gritted. "Ayyyyyy," cried Emily as she took a step forward. Emma yelled and flung her hands in the air.

I unclipped them and put a mark on Emma's tit. "Breakfast's ready," shouted Sasha.

"Let's eat." We sat round the table and had breakfast, the girls wearing the clamps. "Would you like to play, Sasha."

"Will I be allowed to cum if I win?" Now that puts me in a quandary.

"Yes, but only if you win, but not today. If you win, you can have three orgasms in January" I said.

"Okay yes please, Master."

"Go and get some clamps and put them on." She went to room one and returned with the clamps on. "You and Pippa take up positions. Take the strain, pull."

My money was on Sasha, Plppa was too used to getting everything without effort; Sasha had put up with a lot of pain and loved it and had a bigger incentive.

Pippa did better than I thought, her clamps stayed on although she was pulled over the line. I marked Sasha's tit.

"Mary and Emma you're next, winner to take on Sasha."

"Do I have the same conditions as Sasha?" asked Mary.

"Yes, you do."

"Oh goody. Let's go."

Mary adjusted her clamps so they were tighter and they took up position. "Take the strain, pull." Mary pulled a clamp off Emma's right nipple very quickly.

"Owww," squealed Emma as the clamp came off.

"Put it back on Emma." She reattached the clamp. "Losers come here. Pippa I will not fuck you. You have had your share today. Emily neither will you be fucked. So of the losers that leaves you Michelle. You will be fucked."

"Thank you Master." she responded.

"But Master..." Emma started to say.

"Shut up Emma, get on your knees, bend forward, arse up, tits pushing into the carpet." She quickly got down.

"We will see who is the winner of the tit-pull in a moment. As Sasha and Mary are on a reduced orgasm punishment they will not be fucked today, no matter who wins. Therefore the one to have the fuck with benefits is Emma." She let out a gasp.

"She will however have to be punished for her outburst. Mary, Sasha take up positions." I connected the chains, I had a good idea that this was going to be a good contest. "Take the strain, pull."

God their not inconsiderable tits were pulled so far out I thought something had to give. It was not going to be either of them, they were determined not to give way, the only thing to give would be the clamps.

"Stop." I pushed them together, their tits pushed nipple to nipple. "Kiss and make up. I will call that a draw so you both may have three orgasms in January but not today. Today you will assist Emma."

They looked relieved. "Pippa, kneel in front of me." I took the clamp off her left nipple.

"Oww," she exclaimed, pulling a pained face. I took the second one off. "Owww" she repeated.

"Sit next to me."

"Get over my knee. Emma, put your face in Pippa's cunt." Emma jumped across my lap, rubbing her hip against my cock and smiling. I smacked her left cheek then her right.

"Yeeowww," she cried and laughed at the same time. I carried on spanking her and she carried on laughing/crying. Her legs unsurprisingly opened so I played with her pussy and clit, I pinched her tender nipple, with another squeal. I smacked her a few more times before pulling her head away from Pippa's lap. I kissed her wet and fragrant lips and had her straddle me.