My Life as a Dom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gradually woke them by kissing various parts of their bodies. "Showered, dressed, cornflakes and feed the animals then out we go." I told them.

We drove into Keswick, busy as usual, we walked down to the lake. I promised the girls a ride on the boat to Lodorre and maybe to a walk up Catbells. We did some boring shopping. On the way back we stopped at Latrig stone circle, the girls enjoyed wandering round it.

"I am going to come here at dawn one day to take photos and perhaps a video. If you pick the right day it can be amazing. Unfortunately you have to be here before dawn to catch the sunrise so I have to rely on the weather report and hope."

"Can I come with you please sir," Emma asked. "This must be a stunning place at dawn."

"You realise that dawn is very early at this time of year and even earlier this far north. I bet you have only seen dawn when you have stayed up all night."

"Yes sir but I would love to do it," she insisted.

Back at the cottage we stocked the fridge and had a brew. "I told you to bring your school uniforms, go and put them on." They probably thought I was having some sort of kink. Out they came skirts, shirts and ties.

"Very good, do you have some socks?"

"Yes sir."

"Okay, Michelle, let's have a look at you. Stand on the chair." I pushed her skirt against her arse and worked out approximately an inch below the bottom of her arse and marked it.

"You're next Emma," I did the same with her. "Swap shirts." This was interesting Michelle's was a size smaller than Emma's, neither of them was wearing a bra. Emma's shirt was gaping and her nipples were showing through.

Michelle's was quite baggy, I unfastened the top three buttons and although she had no cleavage her nipples could be seen when she leaned forward.

"Skirts off both of you," they weren't wearing knickers. "Is a bare arse part of your school uniform?" They giggled.

"No sir, we would like it to be while we are here." said Michelle giggling.

"Both kneel in the slave position for being naughty." I took Michelle's skirt and cut it where I had marked it. Not a difficult task as the tartan pattern allowed me to follow a line.

"Put it on Michelle, stand on the chair." I was happy with the length although I think when we go out she will want to wear knickers. Up you get Emma," Again the skirt was disgustingly short. I had another plan for one of the skirts involving Emily.

"Right girls you are probably wondering why I have done this to your skirts, you won't need them again apart from a trip to the shops. You will be wearing your uniforms when we go shopping at that grocers again. We will have a laugh bending to get things off the bottom shelves and stretching to the top. Knickers optional."

They burst out laughing.

"It would be a shame to waste those outfits." I sat behind the table and made them sit on the other side of it. "You have both failed the exam, I was expecting you both to get A's." I said in my best teacher voice.

"Please sir, are you sure? Could we persuade you to rethink?" Emma's blouse had opened displaying most of her lovely tits. Michelle had crawled onto the table allowing me to look down her blouse and see her erect brown nipples. She started undoing my shirt and Emma had come round and was unzipping my pants.

"Don't think you can use your feminine wiles to sway me, you will be punished." A pair of lips were on my chest and a pair on my cock. "That will not do, you are very bad. Get up, one each side of the table, bend over facing each other, hold hands.

They were almost nose to nose, so I walked around the table. Their skirts were so short I didn't even have to lift them to view their stunning arses. "I will have to punish you for trying to increase your marks using sex, it is disgusting. After I have punished you, you can work out how to get your marks from D to A."

I eased their legs further apart before spanking them with the ruler. First Michelle, just one whack, I walked round and spanked Emma. The exercise was good for me and I gave them four whacks each.

"Now you are going to have to work hard to improve your marks, I will give feedback as you progress." I was taking my clothes off as I spoke. "Lift your heads up," I lay on my back between them, coincidentally my cock was level with their mouths.

"Do what you like, I must not come for half an hour, if I do you will be severely punished. If I don't mark you an A at the end you will be punished by being tied together face to face, well not exactly face to face more face to cunt for the night."

Two tongues were snaking up and down my cock, one went to the tip and took it in the other to my balls. "D plus." Emma sucked harder and took my cock deeper into her mouth, Michelle devoured my balls. "C minus."

Emma climbed onto the table without letting go of my cock, straddled me so I was staring at her pussy, my cock seemed to be disappearing into her mouth. She took her blouse off, again my cock never left her mouth. "C."

Emma sat up, her pussy closing in on my face, its bouquet reaching my nostrils. Michelle had taken over cock sucking duties, alternating from sucking to licking up my balls and cock, kissing the tip and then swallowing. "C plus."

The lovely sight of Emma's pussy disappeared, replaced by her deep hollow belly button. She started licking my belly button. I had lost all track of time but the girls needed to be careful they were getting me very close. Michelle stopped sucking, moved up, squatted over my cock and slowly lowered herself onto it which Emma was holding to guide into her pussy. Michelle just squatted there, her arse on my pelvis, her pussy tightening and slacking. "B minus."

I reached round Emma and held her tits, squeezing them, the temptation was to start fucking Michelle to bring on my orgasm sooner but that would be unfair and anyway I could find another reason to punish them.

Emma's pussy came back into view and very close to my mouth. Michelle's pussy was doing the business. "Kiss each other," I ordered. From my perspective it looked as though they were. I heard a beeping from somebody's phone, they had obviously set the alarm.

At the same time Emma's pussy landed on my mouth and Michelle's started bouncing up and down. "A star," I tried to say through the folds of Emma's wet pussy. Emma manoeuvred her clit into my mouth. My balls tingled, I held on as long as I could before I had to shoot.

When I had finished Michelle jumped off, Emma leant forward and they both licked my cock clean. I continued to work on Emma's clit. She tensed up, pushed her pussy further into my face as she came. I was knackered, the girls moved themselves round and lay on me, their warm, wet pussies against my legs, their heads on my chest.

It was wonderful having the two of them in this situation, the heat from their pussies on my legs. But the table was hard, I needed a drink and more urgently I needed a pee.

"As much as I am enjoying this we need to move, pour me a Scotch and yourselves a drink, I'm going for a pee."

We took our usual places on the couch, looking at the moonlit view, perhaps we should start closing the curtains. I was naked and the girls were wearing very little and in fact exposing all their charms.

I put the television on in time for the weather report, sunny in the morning. "I will go to the stones in the morning, you want to come with me?"

"Yes, please," said Emma.

"Up at three o'clock then, set your phone alarm."

"I'll stay in bed please sir," said Michelle. We went to bed.

Michelle

I bought a sketch pad in town, I love drawing and painting and this was an ideal place for both. At the circle sir pointed out our cottage so I did a quick sketch of the mountain with our cottage very tiny on the paper.

Back at the cottage we were sent to put our school uniforms on. "He said school uniform, he didn't mention underwear, let's just go in a skirt, blouse and tie." We stripped off together without a second thought, a few weeks ago we would have been changing in separate rooms.

Sir cut our skirts so short, just below our bum. He said we were to go to the shop wearing the uniform, bending and stretching. He can't make us do that, of course he can and the thought of it started the familiar tingle. The fear and the excitement.

Not wanting to waste our uniforms he played the teacher and after a delicious punishment we had to persuade him to give us better marks. We licked and sucked his cock, Emma moved so her pussy was over his face I licked him until I fucked him.

I had to be careful because I didn't want him to come too soon so I stayed still with his cock in as deep as it would go and flexed my pussy muscles. The pelvic floor exercises were paying off.

Sir told us to kiss! We were eye to eye, kind of shrugged and put our lips together in a kind of peck you get off your aunt at first then a longer mouth closed kiss. Fuck we finished up kissing, the alarm went off so I started fucking him in earnest until we both came.

I came a fraction before sir, while kissing Emma. We quickly started licking his cock clean tongues going up and down together. There was such a lovely look in Emma's eyes as we polished his cock together.

We lay on sir, my pussy on his leg and my head on his chest, looking directly in Emma's eyes, we were both smiling contentedly.

Emma

Amazing feelings at the stone circle, the oldest in the country. I could feel the thousands of years of history, it was awesome, literally awesome. Sir said he was coming here at dawn one day, this place will be incredible as the sun rises. I asked, no pleaded to come with him.

The thought of flitting round the store in a modified school uniform, flashing my knickers or maybe no knickers! Yes, no knickers sent shivers down my spine.

I was about to lower my pussy onto sir's mouth when he said I had to kiss Michelle. I lowered onto him, he immediately started on my clit, I kissed Michelle, eventually with open mouths and tongues. Fuck me, I came while he played my clit and I kissed Michelle and I mean kissed, not peck a proper kiss.

Coming while kissing Michelle was a whole new experience and I liked it, should I have liked it? Fuck, am I a lesbian? I love Michelle but not like that, maybe our joint venture with sir had us both going. I think we will do anything together with sir but not separately.

Laying on sir, pussy on his leg, head on his chest, satisfied.

Sir said we could go to the circle in the morning, three o'clock! in the morning! Hell, I didn't know there was a three o'clock in the morning!

Sir

Three o'clock is early, Emma and I were up dressed and boiling the kettle for a flask of hot coffee. I picked up my camera and phone, the tripod was already in the car. "Bring your phone Emma," what a waste of breath as if a teenager goes anywhere without their phone.

Ten minutes later we were setting up the camera, it was quite warm although it felt humid. The only company we had were herdwick sheep who totally ignored us. No other people in sight.

There was the light of the false dawn appearing from the east, I set the camera in the right direction, and watched the light. With my phone I filmed round the circle in this eerie light. The dawn colours were emerging, and a light mist was in the valley and rising.

I was shocked to see Emma appear from behind a stone, naked, she slowly walked to another stone and leant back against it, her arms in the air offering herself. She was silhouetted against the dawn and appeared to be in a trance.

I walked round the circle, stripped off and slowly walked to Emma who was still in the position, legs spread, arms up and leaning back on the stone. Fuck she looked gorgeous in the half light, there was something about the atmosphere that was intangible perhaps ghostly.

Emma was staring into space, not in this world somehow. I advanced slowly, my cock erect, "Yes," she said quietly and invitingly. I slotted nicely into her waiting pussy. It gripped me as I unhurriedly slid backwards and forwards, her pussy was so tight, like fucking a virgin.

Emma was in another world, she knew what was going on, she had a knowing smile on her face as she looked at me with unfocused eyes.

She climaxed, quietly and with some spray. I was not far behind, she squeezed it out of me. I had looked forward to filming the dawn, I had taken photographs once before and was very proud of them so a film could be even better.

I had not expected this, it was wonderful, out of this world. Emma seemed to have come down to earth. "You know you have just been fucked on the sacrifice stone, many a girl will have lost her virginity here and perhaps some their life."

"A bit late for that, I lost it a few years ago. Although it felt like the first time, only much better, my first time was crap, I shall always call that my first time."

"Then I will always be proud of giving you such a sublime almost loss of virginity." I said. She laughed.

"Thank you kind sir, I think we should get dressed and I will try to explain to you what happened to me." We dressed and I poured two coffees, with added rum for warmth.

The light was better now and the mist from the valley was creeping towards us. This made for excellent photos, I had Emma in some to give a foreground that was not all stones or sheep. She was not posed seductively, but more like the virgin she had almost been.

Back at the cottage I put one of those easy lighting wax logs on the fire with a couple of real logs on top while Emma fed the animals. The room soon warmed up, after all it was not that cold outside. "Take your clothes off," I ordered and did likewise. I set up the camera to the television to watch the dawn as recorded.

We were sitting on the couch, watching the film and the birds snuggled up with another hot rum coffee. The light was beginning to show and soon after a naked silhouette materialised from behind a stone. Fuck she looked almost as gorgeous on the film as real life. Head bowed, arms behind her back, almost as if she was being led.

As she lay back on the stone the contour of her breasts with her protruding nipples were outlined against the raising light. Her head was thrown back. I appeared slowly walking towards her, my obvious erection leading the way.

"I don't know what I was expecting, I wasn't in that space or time, I was not me I was one of many, perhaps hundreds of young virgin girls. I was a virgin, I know I wasn't but I was, and my virginity was being sacrificed. When you entered me, it felt massive, I was being split in half and almost wanted that. I came, I wonder how many previous sacrificial virgins had orgasms?" Emma said.

"Not many I should think, probably terrified."

"Yes I had a deep down feeling of terror but the feeling of wonder and spirituality overcame it. As I came I felt as though I had left my body and was floating above watching two people swaddled in a purple light enjoying themselves, I wasn't me though I was loads of other girls." Emma tried to describe what had happened to her.

I must admit I was becoming aroused, quite noticeably, well noticed by Emma as she took my cock in her mouth. I played with a nipple. "Did I give you permission to suck my cock?"

"No sir, but..."

"No buts, you did not have permission therefore you must be punished. Across my knee."

"Oh yes sir."

With my hand on her left tit I smacked her waiting arse not hard, how can you seriously punish a girl for sucking your cock? Her legs opened and her lovely puffy pussy was asking me to fuck it. I put a finger in and then against her clit. I advanced my finger to her arsehole and inserted it.

"Get across me and fuck me now." I ordered. She jumped up, knelt across me and lowered herself onto me. Slowly she worked in and out, her long blond hair hanging down, her sapphire blue eyes looking into mine.

"Thank you sir for the most wonderful day of my life...and it's only six o'clock." she gasped as she continued to fuck me. Her unrestrained tits were bouncing in front of me and as much as that view was alluring I wanted to hold them. I massaged both tits as she continued to fuck me. It was one of those times that you want to last forever.

Of course it didn't, it did however last long enough for both of us to have a delicate orgasm. Not shooting stars or earth moving, more harmonious and tranquil. She collapsed on top of me and I held her tight. "Time for bed I think," she got up and sucked my shrinking cock clean.

After visiting the bathroom we went to bed.

Emma

Three am for God's sake I staggered around in a dream getting ready, almost going back to bed. Glad I didn't, we arrived at the circle and straight away I could feel the vibes, an unearthly sensation. I wandered round in the dark and later half light, the impalpable feeling increasing.

I must have walked round the circle three times when I had the urge to take my clothes off and lay against one of the stones. It was like an internal voice telling me what to do. I strutted slowly to the stone, my arms behind my back.

I lay back against the stone which was strangely warm, I spread my legs and raised my arms and waited, for I don't know what. The stars had disappeared as the light increased. I felt hands on my breasts and my pussy throbbed.

A large cock was in me and I gripped it, my pussy was so tight as it slowly moved in me, I climaxed, it was unworldly, like I was in another time or place. I floated out of my body and could see me being fucked. It was beautiful. There was an aura around us purple in colour and sparkling.

I felt sperm entering me and I came back to earth. Sir was inside me, I grabbed him round the neck and kissed him, kissed him as though he had just saved my life, perhaps he had. I thanked him and he told me that this was the stone used to sacrifice virgins, too late for that.

What a great place to lose your virginity, I felt like a virgin while he was fucking me, his not inconsiderable cock felt huge. I told him I would always think of this as when I lost my virginity, I wish it had been.

He said he would be pleased to have given me a good deflowering. We had a hot coffee with rum in it. I felt that as it went down alright. More photos then back to the cottage.

As we cuddled up naked in front of the fire watching the film, I felt so content. I saw myself walk out to the stone, I don't really remember doing this or laying back. I do remember my tits being squeezed and the cock in my pussy, being up in the air watching two people fucking.

The whole thing is a wonderful blur and watching it back started the familiar tingle. It was obviously having a similar effect on sir as his cock was moving in an upward direction. I leant down and took him in my mouth. The film had finished, well the bit we were currently interested in, so we watched the birds as I sucked him and he played with my nipple.

I was ordered to get on top and fuck him, with pleasure sir! I fucked him nice and slow, looking into his eyes, connected in a way I can't describe. I thanked him for the most wonderful day of my life - and it was only six o'clock.

I came with a pleasant, gentle orgasm as sir held my tits, an orgasm that sent whorls of peace through my body. I felt so at peace with the world as I sucked and licked sir's cock. In bed I fell asleep immediately and had dreams of girls being fucked in the circle and floating upwards.

Sir

I woke about midday, Michelle was just coming round and Emma was fast asleep, her leg over mine. "I thought you were going to the circle to take photos?" She questioned me.

"Yes, now get up and put the kettle on," I instructed. She staggered out of bed and disappeared. I looked at Emma, hair all over the pillow as she lay on her stomach, her arse nicely waiting. So tempting to wake her with a smack. No, I left her where she was, extricated myself from under her leg and kissed both her arse cheeks.