My Life as a Dom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat with Michelle on the couch watching the birds. "Why didn't you go to the circle sir?" she asked.

"Ssshhh," I put the film on and put my arm round her and we watched in silence initially.

"Is that Emma?" she asked.

"What do you think?"

"I think it could be, she has long hair and a similar body to Emma, but in silhouette I could not be sure and I would not suspect it was her if I wasn't sitting here knowing what you intended to do. Film the dawn I mean."

"It is Emma," I appeared on the screen next, slowly advancing, erection to the fore.

"That must be you sir," she gasped. She was breathing deeper, and faster.

"Yes, would you have known if you saw this film elsewhere?"

"I don't think so but I like to think I would recognise your cock anywhere." She was staring at it, obviously to compare it to the one on the screen. I had another erection, watching the film is going to do that for a long time.

We watched me fuck Emma, Michelle's hand now holding my cock. "Get on me, facing me, get it in your cunt and fuck me." he did as she was told with alacrity. She was bouncing on me when I stopped her, I leant forward, held her arse and stood. Her legs came round my waist and I moved her to the window and fucked her against it.

Even with my sedentary life Michelle was light enough to pick up. We scared away all the wild life as we humped away. She was holding onto me like a limpet. "Will you take me to the stones and fuck me there, please sir?"

"It's a bit cold and the stone is hard wouldn't you prefer a nice soft bed?"

"No sir, whatever happened to you and Emma I want too, as well as in a nice warm bed."

"We will see." I rammed into her and came. She continued to hold on to me, I sat on a stool and she bounced on me until she just totally relaxed and kind of fell on me. I put her on the couch and sat next to her, she buried her head in my groin.

"Good morning,you seem to be enjoying yourselves," said Emma.

"Make a brew." I needed one.

Michelle

I woke up and sir and Emma were still in bed, I thought they were filming at the circle. I made a brew and sir put a film on the television. I recognised the stones although it was dark, a little light was showing. The light gradually increased, suddenly a silhouette of a naked girl appeared, proud but head down, slowly walking across the picture to one of the stones. She kept her head down and her arms behind her as if they were tied.

I realised they weren't tied as she lifted them, spread her legs and leant back against the stone. It must be Emma, I asked sir and he affirmed it. Sir came into view and accepted the sacrifice by fucking her. I was holding sir's cock without realising it. The film was so erotic, I think it could be released on the internet. It got me going.

Sir had me get on him, he picked me up and fucked me against the window. I clung on, in no way was I letting go. I came as Emma entered the room. Sir sent her to brew up! I licked him clean and went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

Sir

What a day, I needed a break, so we had breakfast, I had a shower and got dressed. "I am going to visit some friends, I will return at around six or seven. You will be ready to go to the village for a meal, you will dress beautifully, hair and makeup perfect, wearing knickers and no funny business. Make me proud."

I kissed them and left, I had a five mile drive to visit the couple I had not seen for quite a few years.

The girls looked spectacular when I returned. I had booked a table and two bottles of wine to be warmed. "Wear your heels but put sensible shoes in the car, we'll drive down and walk back.

At the restaurant the girls went to the bar, ordered pre-meal drinks and bent over so the customers could see their stocking tops, not I am pleased to say their knickers.

They returned and Michael left the bar and brought the menus. "Would you like me to bring the wine now sir?"

"No with the meal, please." He continued to hover, pointing out specialities especially to Michelle, until we had decided. Michelle went to the bar to get more drinks, another pint for me and rum and Cokes for the girls. Stocking tops on display again.

The meal and the wine were excellent, the service second to none. "Emma, take a walk to the toilets, slowly, let these poor frustrated men see what they are missing. When you come back, put your knickers on the table."

She smiled, "yes sir," she stood, the toilets involved a walk through the building so everyone to the delight of the men and anger of the women saw her. She returned swinging her knickers in her left hand for everyone to see although they were tiny and probably difficult to discern what they were if you didn't know.

She put them on the table in front of me and I left them there. "Your turn Michelle," she set off for the toilets. I swear she has hiked her dress up, showing her stocking tops as she walked. She returned carrying her knickers in a similar style to Emma.

We asked for the second bottle of wine and our desserts. Michael brought them and observed the knickers on the table and an eyebrow lifted. When we had finished and he came to collect the plates I wiped my mouth using the knickers.

"You need the toilet again Emma," we went together, with my hand on her arse. As well as stretching the imagination of the customers it gave Michael some time alone with Michelle. "One of these days I'll fuck you in the gents, perhaps somewhere not as posh as here." I told Emma.

"Yes please sir," this girl is insatiable. We went back to the table.

"I think we are ready to go," I picked up the knickers and we headed for the door. When we were at the car, the girls changed their shoes and we walked up the fell in comfort. Back at the cottage I told the girls to hang their dresses up. They will need them again.

I saw that Emma had spank me on her arse, "Come here both of you." I waited until they were in front of me. "Turn round Emma, let me see your arse." yes there it was 'spank me' just above her arse cheeks. "Breaking rules again Emma, the punishment may be a bit less of a reward than you expect"

I went to my box and produced four red cuffs. "Michelle put these on Emma." I poured myself a Scotch while she complied. I returned to my box and brought out four pink cuffs. "Emma put these on Michelle."

When they were both wearing their cuffs I fastened them together facing each other, wrist to wrist ankle to ankle. "Emma I know you are a clever girl and likely to go to Cambridge University but it is sheer genius to write that on your arse so beautifully."

"I did it sir, "admitted Michelle.

"And that is why you must be punished too. But first I am going to reward you. This is what I had planned for tonight." I went back to my box and returned with two padded leather collars, pink and red.

"Michelle, do you want to wear this collar which makes you my property, you do not need to give a definitive answer, if you accept it will be on a temporary basis until we have sorted out the details."

"Yes please Sir," she answered without any sign of doubt.

"Emma, do you want to wear this collar which makes you my property, you do not need to give a definitive answer, if you accept it will be on a temporary basis until we have sorted out the details."

"Yes please, Sir," a similar response.

"Good, this was supposed to be a night of celebration, I will celebrate on my own, pour me a large whisky then get yourselves to bed in the spare room."

I watched their crabwise manoeuvre to the kitchen and back with my single malt with one cube of ice. I took pity on them and unfastened two of the cuffs so that they were only joined at one wrist and one ankle.

"Please sir, can you unfasten us while we get ready for bed?" asked Michelle.

"No."

Michelle

Sir went out and said we were to be ready to go to the pub in the village at six o'clock. We had plenty of time so sat, would you believe naked, on the settee. Emma described her experience at the stones, she always did have a vivid imagination, still I would like to do it myself.

We watched the film and Emma described what was happening. I did some preliminary sketches from the film with the intention of doing a large painting. We decided to move. I showered first and shaved all over. I have thick black hair which is nice on the head, not on the rest of the body. My pubes and underarms were showing after four days.

It did not take long to do my hair. Emma, having the complete opposite hair to me, still shaved. She has quite thick blond hair which needs straightening to get the effect she wanted. She is a fan of the sixties and the girls who were advertising sports cars.

"Will you do my make-up Michelle?" she asked

"Of course I will."

"And will you write 'spank me' on my bum?"

"Sir said no funny business, he won't be pleased." I cautioned her.

"I know he may punish me." she giggled.

"Okay bend over, what type of font would you like?"

"A nice old English," she offered.

"I will have to use a Sharpie as lipstick would smudge." I was, of course, talking to her bare bum, how quickly we adapt.

"Okay, get it done." I carefully wrote spank me across the top of her bum. It did look good if I do say so myself. I did her makeup and my own. We dressed in short but respectable dresses, neither of us wore a bra.

"Will we have to walk to the village, do you think because I would not get there in my heels." Emma said, I agreed. We sat waiting, heels and trainers ready to be selected. Sir returned and told us to put our heels on and trainers in the car.

We went to the pub in his car, me and Emma went to the bar for drinks. Leaning over to display a good deal of leg and the tops of our stockings. Michael smiled at me and I think we got double bacardis.

We enjoyed the meal, sir sent us to the toilets separately, returning and putting our knickers on the table. I pulled my dress up so my stocking tops were showing again as I walked through to the toilet.

When we had finished our dessert sir wiped his mouth with our knickers! He went to the toilets with Emma, as soon as they had gone Michael came to the table. "Did you enjoy the meal Miss Michelle?"

"Yes thank you Michael, very much."

"Hopefully you will come again?"

" We are here for two weeks so I am sure we will."

"Good, it is always a pleasure to serve you." He was looking from me to the knickers on the table. I smiled at him, it was almost a giggle but I managed to make it just a smile.

Sir came back with Emma and we walked up the hill to the cottage. When we were instructed to undress, sir saw the 'spank me' on Emma's bum and I owned up to writing it, it could not have been anyone else.

Sir tied us together with lovely cuffs in pink and red that he had bought for us. Then he brought out a pink collar, leather with little pink jewels and thick padding inside. He said if I accepted it I would be his slave, although it was for the moment temporary until we had agreed the details. I agreed oh yes please put it on me. I was his slave.

He did the same for Emma. He sent us to sleep in the spare bedroom with my wrist and ankle fastened to Emma. This entailed going to the bathroom, we had done a lot of unusual things together but never weed in sight of each other. We have had numerous conversations from adjoining cubicles in the school toilets.

"What do you want to do?" I asked Emma.

"I'll go first," she sat on the loo and peed. "How do you feel about being his slave?"

"I like it, I felt a chill go from my stomach to my pussy and I think I will agree to anything." She wiped herself and stood as I was talking. I sat on the loo and couldn't wee.

"I'm not sure, I want to stay with sir but there is a lot of future ahead and when I go to university I don't want to be tied down. But fuck it's fun if there are other times like this morning I am his for life or at least this holiday," she giggled. I managed to pee. We removed makeup and washed.

"That is not going to wash off your bum in a hurry." I told her. "I don't mind sleeping in the spare room tonight, my pussy is a bit sore."

"Mine too," she affirmed.

Sir

I woke early as usual, made a brew, put some monkey nuts on the window ledge and waited for the squirrel. I felt my phone vibrate, it was Emily who was on her way, due to arrive in about three hours. I decided to give the girls another hour before waking them.

In the meantime I screwed three hooks into the oak beam that crossed the lounge. They would be removed before we left and the holes filled. I also put two hooks in the skirting board under the beam. I had brought some rope. I attached a short length to the skirting board hooks.

"Good morning girls, time to get up and get ready for your punishment. Bathroom first, then kitchen where you will make drinks all round." They sat on the couch drinking their tea, Michelle left handed as her right wrist was fastened to Emma's left. We finished drinking. "Bend over the back of the couch." I took a Sharpie and wrote please under the 'spank me' me on Emma's arse.

"I am surprised that you didn't write please girls, you know you cannot give orders." I gave Emma a whack with my hand. "That's because it says please now." I wrote spank me please on Michelle's arse. "Sorry my writing is not as good as yours but the message is the same." I whacked Michelle's arse.

"Turn round, stand straight," With the black Sharpie I coloured in their nipples. "Lean back," I wrote 'please fuck my cunt' on their lower abdomen.

I guided them under the beam, unfastened their wrist cuffs from each other and clipped their own wrists together. I put some rope over the hook and hoisted them so they stood hands tied above their head. I took Emma's outer leg, spread it and fastened it to the rope from the skirting board. I did the same with Michelle.

I stood at the kitchen door and saw the backs of two beautiful young girls, arms up, legs spread and instructions for use. This is what Emily will see in half an hour or so. I walked up to Emma and stood at the side of her, I turned her head to me and kissed her.

I smacked her arse with my right hand and put a couple of fingers into her pussy with my left while I was kissing her. "You push the boundaries all the way but I will tame you."

"Yes please Sir." I put my pussy juice soaked fingers in her mouth before I fastened a ball gag in her mouth.

I moved to Michelle, smacking and fingering in the same manner. I ball gagged her before I went to my box and brought out a leather paddle with 'slut' cut out of one layer and the second one plain. This way when it hit as well as the sound of the impact on the skin the sound of the two layers of leather coming together happened at the same time. Plus of course 'slut' would be embossed in the desired area.

I went to Michelle. "Stick your arse out," I slotted right into her waiting pussy and fucked her for about a minute before doing the same with Emma. "Arse out again," I smacked first Michelle and then Emma with 'slut'. They both let out loud yells.

I went to the front of Michelle, "Stick your cunt out." I fucked her from the front this time. She looked a bit shocked at my choice of language and tone of voice.

I went into the kitchen,poured myself a Scotch and messaged Emily to come in. "Stick your cunt out," I said to Emma. I had just entered her when...

"Can I do you now?" came from the kitchen followed by the sound of the vacuum cleaner as Emily merrily pushed it around the lounge. Emma pulled away and tried to look behind her. She would have seen a red haired lady in a nylon overall total ignoring anything apart from her vacuum.

I pulled Emma to me as Emily drew near, "I do like instructions," she smacked both their bare arses. She turned the vacuum off and walked to the front of the girls with a feather duster she started dusting the girls, concentrating on tits and pussies. She took the overall off revealing sexy underwear.

We burst out laughing, well Emily and I did. "Girls, let me introduce you to Emily, Emily this is Michelle and you may remember Emma."

"Oh yes who could forget Emma, the hit and talking point of my barbecue and you look even better like this." I grabbed Emily's hair and pushed her to her knees.

"Suck it." I pushed my cock into her mouth and she sucked it with gusto. I blew a kiss to Michelle and Emma. I came and Emily swallowed.

"Emily I think these young ladies need a drink, go and make tea for us all while I cut them down." I wondered if I dare remove the gags. Neither girl said anything but if looks could kill. I unfastened them, removed the gags and sat them on each side of me, my arms around them.

"Did you enjoy that surprise girls?"

"No, sir," said Michelle, quickly followed by a similar comment from Emma.

"Well I spent a lot of time arranging that surprise for you and Emily went to a lot of trouble to be here, she did it all for you. I expected some gratitude." I pulled them to me and whispered. "You may have a chance to get your revenge."

Emily brought the mugs of tea in and I told her to sit at my feet. "I am going to the village to pick up my car, you three will stay here although as it's raining Emily can drive me there. While I am in the village you three can tell each other how you got here and whatever else you want to talk about in a nice friendly manner while drinking wine. If you feel you cannot be friendly I can string you up again, you as well Emily and you can talk that way."

"We can be friendly sir, you need not worry," said Emma. "One day we will laugh about this."

"Good I hope so," I said. "Stand up Emily and remove your bra and knickers so you will all be on an equal footing." She obliged and I tweaked her nipples and tested her pussy. "Michelle bring a Sharpie and colour in Emily's nipples and write the words you have on her."

Emily stood there as she was written on, actually smiling. When done and I had finished my tea I turned to Emily. "Put your shoes and coat on, you are going to drive me to the village as it's raining. You will come back here when you have dropped me."

Emily drove to the village with my hand on her pussy and dropped me at the Sally. Where I had a couple of pints and talked to some people I knew from the year I lived in the village before going to university. I returned to the cottage nearly two hours later.

Emma

Not a comfortable night being fastened to Michelle and wearing stockings. Sir got us up and kept us fastened together until he strung us up to the beam. We still had our ankles joined. He had written please under the 'smack me' on my bum and 'fuck my cunt' at the front.

Sir came up to me, slapped my bum and put fingers in my pussy. From pussy to mouth and he gagged me. He did the same to Michelle.

We were totally captive, he could do with us whatever he wanted. No running away or saying gusset. He hit us both with a new paddle thing with slut on it. He fucked both of us from behind and then in front. He was fucking me when I heard a voice from behind me.

I pulled away from him, didn't he realise there was somebody in the room? Watching us, reading what was written on us. My stomach churned, some stranger had seen me fucking. Tell her to go away, sir please I tried to say. The noise of the vacuum and being gagged made verbal communication impossible. I tried to tell sir, he just looked past me.

He pulled me tightly into him and I felt a sting on my bum. This woman came in front of us wearing an overall, she must be a cleaner. Shit, can't he see her, a fucking cleaner watching us strung up, being fucked and incapable of doing anything about it. She walked around and started tickling both of us with a feather duster, you can guess where. She removed her overall and was wearing sexy underwear,

Sir burst out laughing, the woman followed suit. He had set this up, fucking twat, I could easily have had a bowel movement. He introduced her as Emily and I recognised her at last from the barbecue. Sir pulled her down by her hair and made her suck his cock. He was smiling at us and blew us a kiss. Bastard! What the hell was going on?