My Life as a Dom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily took sir to the pub. "What do you think?" I asked Michelle.

"I don't know that I can forgive her, I nearly literally shit myself when she came in. The blood rushed to my face. I must have been glowing and then it drained and if I hadn't been held up I would have gone down in a faint. Then to watch the bitch give sir a blow job and obviously enjoy it."

"She was probably just doing what sir told her to and we would have done the same."

"Yes but she was enjoying it, our suffering." She was serious for a minute then burst out laughing. "I would have enjoyed it too. Let's get some wine."

Emily returned and told us how she had commented on Emma at the party and sir said she would do what he told her. "I could not get it out of my mind so I put sexy underwear on and called on him. He punished me and, well you know what he does."

"Oh, we know," I said.

"I saw him again and he told me of his plan here, he did not tell me about you Michelle, I thought it would just be Emma." She told us about her job and how she had put everything into work and was now having a change and enjoying life more.

I told her how we had become involved with sir, skimming over cheating in exams, she was a headmistress after all. We were friendly after this although not friends as yet, she is a lot older. We were closer because we had a common adversary.

Emily burst out laughing. "What would you have said if someone had told you that you would be sitting naked except for stockings and suspenders talking to a headmistress?"

We both laughed. "With coloured nipples and rude invitations written on us." We were laughing like this when sir came in.

Emily

Quite a long drive up to the Lakes, I stopped to change at a farm shop on the A66. Went into the toilet wearing a dress and came out with my coat over an overall.

The cottage was as sir described and when I was in the kitchen I shouted and turned on the waiting vacuum cleaner. In the lounge I was surprised to see two girls tied to a beam, they were facing away from me legs spread. Sir was or had been before I interrupted having sex with the blond haired girl I had seen at the party.

'Spank me please' was written on their lower back. I was finding it difficult to wield the vacuum, luckily I did not have to actually clean. The girls were panicking, as I got nearer I turned the vacuum off and smacked both bottoms.

In front of them I took the overall off and tickled their naughty bits with my feather duster. Sir held my hair and pushed me down, inserting his cock in my mouth. It had obviously been in one or both of the girls, I had never tasted anything like it before, well I had tasted myself a few days ago at sir's house.

I drove him to the village wearing just a coat. As I drove back I wondered what sort of reception I would get from Emma and Michelle. Two beautiful young girls, breasts upright and firm, no sagging anywhere. I am surprised that he wants an old hen like me when he has these two young chicks.

When I returned to the cottage they were really good, realising that I was following orders, we drank wine and chatted, sitting naked. I gradually became less self conscious as we talked.

Sir

It was good to see the girls laughing when I returned. "Put your shoes on and help bring Emma's luggage in and help her unpack." I poured myself a whisky, single malt with one cube of ice and sat on the couch. I watched the girls rushing about, tits and arse bobbling, oh life is sweet.

"There is a good Chinese takeaway in Keswick, we will order a meal each and stay in tonight. Pick what you want. I phoned the order in. "Now girls, one or maybe two of you will have to go to the door to collect the order from the delivery boy. You cannot go to the door as you are so we will have to decide what you will wear."

"Please sir, can I do it? I could wear my school skirt and a bare midriff tee shirt." said Emma.

"Go and put them on and we will evaluate." She returned within minutes, high heels, micro school skirt showing stocking tops, and a short tee shirt exposing 'please fuck my'. "Very nice."

"Sir, I have a similar tee shirt in white and tighter." said Michelle.

"Go and get it," I instructed. She returned and gave Emma the garment. Emma removed her tee shirt and squeezed into Michelle's. She had to do a bit of reorganising her tits to make them presentable and boy did they look presentable. They pulled the material tight and her black coloured nipples could be clearly seen.

"I will have those nipples poking out when you go to the door." I put my hand up her skirt and tickled her pussy. "Do either of you want to join Emma?"

"I could be standing next to Emma naked and he would not look at me." Emily stated.

"When he comes he will probably go to the front door, you, Emma will go to the side door and shout at him to come to you. Michelle pour some drinks, Emily set the table." We sat waiting for the food, three of us almost naked and Emma more than naked. I teased Emma's nipples to keep them erect.

We saw the delivery person walk past the window, a look in would have revealed us all. Emma rushed to the side. "Hey over here," she shouted. Emma came back with the food, giggling. "It was a girl!" she shouted.

Emma

I ran outside, my skirt flapping about, showing more than was decent. I shouted to the delivery girl! To bring it to me. I felt such a fool, flashing all my charms to a girl. She smiled at me, oh fuck, have I made a conquest? She gave me the food, winked and said "Please use us again, enjoy." She walked to her car.

Sir

We sat round the table eating and talking. When we had finished I brought a green leather collar for Emily.

"Emily, do you want to wear this collar which makes you my property, you do not need to give a definitive answer, if you accept it will be on a temporary basis until we have sorted out the details." I had memorised this little speech.

"Yes sir," she affirmed.

"Good, before we look at the details let's examine plans for the future. I will start, I was left my house and a reasonable income by an aunt. I gave up work as a teacher, Emily was my boss, and I have not worked since. I may do some supply teaching or perhaps have a small workshop. Something to keep me busy. Emily it's your turn."

"I became the youngest headmistress in the area and I think I still am. I have worked hard from school, college, university and work. Work has been my life, even the barbecue was a team building exercise. Seeing you with Emma and saying 'everything' turned everything upside down, I'm no virgin but I am going to enjoy life a bit more now."

"Thank you Emily, we will see that you do. Michelle, how about you?"

"I will get my results in August and I have been accepted at Reading University if I get the grades but I'm thinking of taking a gap year."

"Wow, going to Thailand for the year?" I asked.

"No sir, I thought I would get a job and stay at home." she replied.

"And will they save your place for next year?"

"No sir, I will have to reapply."

"Emma, are you having a gap year?"

"I am thinking about it."

"You have applied to Cambridge, will you have to reapply?"

"Yes sir."

"So you both applied to university knowing you weren't going to go? Or did you only decide to have a gap year in the last few weeks?"

"Last week sir we talked about it." said Michelle.

"Let me tell you what will be in the agreement, if you do not go to university this year, that is your decision but it will be the end of our relationship. I will not be responsible for you fucking up your education or your lives. If you want to keep your collars you must go to university"

"But sir..."

"If you go to university I will see you regularly, you will be free to call it off whenever you want with twenty four hours notice. This can be permanent or perhaps temporary. Think about it."

"Yes sir," said Michelle meekly

"Yes sir, I'll think about it," said Emma.

"Can we watch the video?" Asked Michelle. We arranged ourselves on the couch. Emily on my left, Michelle on my right and Emma on the floor between my legs. I pressed the remote and the film started at the point seconds before Emma's entrance. It does not lose anything on the third viewing. I was getting hard again.

"Where did you get this video? It is so erotic, sensual," said Emily,

Emily

I was sitting next to sir watching the most lascivious, titillating film. It was really a silhouette of two lovers having sex against a large stone. It was, however, much more than that. It was such a turn on, not just for me, sir was becoming erect. I held sir's hand.

Sir told me it was Emma and him in the film. "It was beautiful," I told them "And I did not recognise either of you, now that I know I can see it is you." The feelings in my pussy were radiating through my body. I moved sir's hand to my pussy.

Sir

"Oh Emily you have to be in charge, get down on your knees and beg me to play with your cunt, Emma swap places with her." Michelle and Emma were looking down at Emily on her knees. "Well if you want it you had better beg and open your legs and put a finger from each hand in your cunt."

God, she blushed bright red, nearly in tears. "Please play with my cunt sir."

"Is that all you want? Or do you want to be fucked? Are you going to ask or do without?"

"Please fuck me sir."

"Into the bedroom all of you, Emily lay on the bed." I followed them in. "Spread your legs, one on each side, hold her legs up and wide. Now what is it you wanted me to do?"

"Fuck me sir, please fuck me please." I got on her, put my hands on her tits and my cock in her pussy and fucked her hard. She started screaming and screaming for fuck sake. I came inside her, stayed in her for a while.

"Put her legs down," I moved up until I was squatting on her tits. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head up so she could get my cock in her mouth. "You can go to the spare bedroom where one of these two will join you shortly."

She went to the bathroom with her hand between her legs, keeping the secretions in. I looked at Emma and Michelle, "Michelle, go and have a shower, join Emily, don't wash the Sharpie off. Emma get me a whisky then you have a shower before you come and join me."

I lay back and waited, Emma brought the whisky and went off. I was asleep when she came to bed.

Emily

I did it again, I gave him a reason to humiliate me, just because I put his hand on my vagina. He made me kneel between his legs with both the girls watching and made me beg for him to touch me, I had to say touch my cunt. So I had to open my legs, put a finger from each hand in myself and ask him to fuck me. I was so embarrassed, red faced, I was trying not to cry. How can he humiliate me like this? Why do I put up with it? I know why, the end is worth the means.

I ended up on the bed with the girls holding my legs apart while he did it. I was ashamed, humiliated and climaxed which increased my shame and humiliation. He sat on my breasts and put his penis in my mouth. He got off me and dismissed me to the spare room, I had to walk out with my hands between my legs so as not to leak.

A sweet smelling, showered Michelle joined me. "Poor thing, he is good at making you feel so small and humiliated which gives you a massive orgasm which is more embarrassing when we were watching. Just think of the orgasm and it's all worth it." She hugged me and it felt great, apart from me smelling and Michelle being clean.

We settled down for the night, maybe we could be friends.

Emma

Sir was quite angry that we were thinking of taking a year out, he was quite right. I had discussed what we would do with Michelle and we decided on the year off to be with him. He wouldn't see us if we did, we need to rethink. I had not thought long term. Did I want to spend the rest of my life with him or as his or anybody else's slave?

This submissive role was great for sex and great part time but I do not want to be a permanent slave or even a submissive. We must come to decisions on how to get all that we want. My first decision is to go to university, if I get in.

I got to spend the night with sir but he was asleep by the time I had showered!

Bugger.

To be continued.