My Life as a Dom Pt. 06

Story Info
Holiday end final humiliation and spanking before we go home.
10.2k words
4.42
4.7k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir

I was up early on the morning of the final full day in the Lake District. A beautiful clear blue sky and a ground mist in the valley and swirling around the distant stone circle. A mug of tea and a walk round the area, the smell of the wet grass in the early morning sun was intoxicating.

I was sitting with my second mug of tea when Emily appeared wearing a white silk robe. She went to the kitchen and made more tea. On her return. "Put the tea down and put this on." I handed her one of the blindfolds we used last night. I stood her in front of the couch and sat down. "Take the robe off," She allowed the robe to fall to the floor. "On your knees," she dropped down.

"I bet you would like to suck my cock?"

"Yes, sir."

"Get on with it then."

"Yes sir," she started feeling forward, her hands finding my boxer shorts, and then my cock. I helped her pull them down, seconds later her wild red hair was spread over me and her mouth was on my cock. I sat back and drank my tea while I watched Emily's head bouncing up and down.

"Stand up," I ordered and manoeuvred her so she knelt on all fours on the couch. I must say she looked amazing, her tits hung beautifully in this position and would be swinging in a few seconds when I fucked her. I must put some bells on her nipples while I fuck her doggy style next time. I put that out of my mind, slapped both arse cheeks and inserted my cock into her hungry wet pussy. While slowly fucking her with hard strokes I gathered her hair together and pulled her head back.

I hauled her hair further back and twisted her around so she was again mouth level with my cock. She soon realised where she was positioned and what she was to do. Continuing to use her hair as a steering device I moved myself and Emily round until I could sit on the couch while still connected. "Kneel on the couch and fuck me," I was enjoying giving these minimal orders and having them obeyed immediately.

With a rhythmic back and forward movement of her arse Emily rode me, slowly, none of our activity had been above second gear. In this position I had a perfect view of her tits which were not bouncing, more bobbing until I held them, a perfect handful. "Put your hands on your head and lean forward," I took her erect left nipple in my mouth, sucked and lightly bit it. Not wanting to show favouritism I did the same with the right one. Telling her to keep her arse moving while I alternating between sucking the two. I smacked her arse alternate sides with each hand.

Gripping her waist I lifted her up and stood her in front of me. "Feet apart," standing there with her hands on her head, her hair covering her tits and her puffy pussy glistening with its leaky wetness. "Hands off your head, bend forward and suck my cock." I could see her tits bouncing through the curtain of hair.

Emma came to the door rubbing her eyes and looking half asleep. Naked, her hair all over the place and looking bewildered. "Crawl over here and kiss my foot." She got down on her hands and knees and crawled to me and kissed my left foot. "Get your arse up Emma," unfortunately I had nothing to hand to hit her arse with. Emily's head was still bobbing up and down on my cock and I was about to come. I held her on to my cock as I came into her mouth.

"You have let the tea go cold Emily, take the blindfold off and put it on Emma then make some fresh tea. Emma move over and suck my cock." I sat back and watched Emma sucking my rapidly shrinking member. I knew she was not going to get anywhere, it would be a while before I would have another erection even with Emma's ministrations but it kept her occupied.

Emily returned with three mugs of tea. "Put them down and feed the birds and squirrels." She looked daggers at me but picked up the food and went out. Emma was giggling which was a very pleasant sensation on my cock. Emily opened the window and put some monkey nuts on the inside. Cyril had been coming in gradually further each day so I had Emily sit next to me to watch. Feeling generous I allowed Emma to take the blindfold off and face the window while she sucked me.

When Cyril picked up a nut outside and sat nibbling away at the shell holding it in his hands? front feet? Looking like Beatrix Potter's drawing of Squirrel Nutkin, before he lost his tail. He moved on to the next nut, eventually he ventured inside, watching us all the time. He reached the last one, chewed away, swallowed it and hopped out of the window. "Another two weeks and he would be eating out of our hands," said Emily.

"Get Michelle up and in here," I told Emily. "Drink your tea Emma." When the girls were assembled in the lounge I had them stand in front of me while I sat on the couch. "Turn round, kneel down, bend forward with your forehead on the floor, arses up." When you are going to offer submissives a chance to choose what to do it is good to remind them that they are still submissives. "This is our last full day here so you may decide what we should do. I will give you ten minutes to decide."

Emily

I went into the lounge and as soon as I saw Sir I made tea for us both, I did not have a chance to drink mine. I was blindfolded and made to suck his cock. He quietly directed me into various positions, his cock in my mouth, slow and loving. His directions were quietly forceful and my pussy was sticky with my juices. The blindfold heightened my senses, his touch sent electric shocks straight down. The smell, his aftershave, sweat; my perfume and sweat but mainly my pussy a heady mixture was invading my senses.

I climaxed while I was on top of him slowly going up and down on him, relishing the feeling. With his soft directions and the blindfold my whole being was his and I had a wonderful climax. While I was standing, legs spread with his cock in my mouth and juices running down my legs, Emma came in and I did not care. I felt empowered, I was the one with Sir and proud of it. He climaxed into my mouth and I swallowed every drop.

In the state I was in he sent me out to feed the birds and squirrels. Naked, my hair all over the place and my thighs sticky I had to go outside. This proved worth it, we watched the squirrel come into the cottage. A wild red squirrel just a few feet from us, happily eating his nuts. Something not many people see. When I was in such a good mood he made all three of us kneel on the floor with our sex organs on full view. Once we were in this embarrassing acquiescent position he said we could decide what to do for the rest of the day.

"Waterfall," said Michelle.

"Let's dress up as animals again, that was a great day and so much fun," offered Emma.

"I would like to be spanked over his knee on the couch with my head resting on somebody's lap." Michelle again.

"We could go to the waterfall and be spanked as well, if we all agree," I put forward.

"I would agree to that, perhaps we could go to the pub after the waterfall and I would like to specify we all have a climax," Emma said.

Sir

I re-entered the lounge, the girls were in the same position, I knelt behind them, licked my fingers and poked them into Emma and Michelle's pussies. "Well, have you made a decision yet?"

"Yes Sir, we would like to go to the waterfall, to the pub for a meal, come back here and be spanked over your knee all sitting on the couch. We would all like to climax please Sir, thank you." said Emily. I removed my finger from Michelle and into Emily when she started talking.

We had some toast and got ready for our walk to the waterfall. There was more water in the beck as it babbled and all those other words your English teacher wanted you to use. Further up the water gushed down the fell, it remained as hot and humid in this valley as previously and the waterfall was bigger and more powerful.

Michelle and Emma had worn more comfortable and less revealing shorts more bawdy than obscene, still a pleasure to walk behind. They were first in the pool again shouting and screaming about the cold and the pressure of the water hitting them. Emily and I joined them in a more sedate manner.

We splashed about, enjoying the cooling effect, we did not remain in the water for long as it seemed colder than before. We dried, lay on the towels and finished a rather nice dry white wine, dressed and descended to the pub. I love this place and will miss it, how I would love to be able to come here at any time.

I was feeling quite sad at the thought of leaving and wondered about actually moving here permanently. Houses are expensive in the National Park but a smaller one would be fine. It's a long way from anywhere and the girls, two of whom were leaning on the bar showing two delicious although covered arses. Even though covered those arses were the focal point of interest, bringing a smile to the men's faces and a frown from the women.

We had a good meal with Michelle getting a lot of attention from Michael. Emily was not drinking as I had decided that she was driving although we did not have wine we finished with a brandy to say goodbye to Michael. Before going back to the cottage we all had a pint of Cumberland ale, including Emily.

Back at the cottage I surprised them by making them strip off, put cuffs on wrists and ankles and strung them up to the beam. "But Sir, we thought you were going to spank us?" complained Emma.

"I will. And another moan, you will all be gagged." This gave me an idea, not gags but blindfolds again. So when they were all in the dark, arms up and legs spread I went into the bedroom and picked up a feather and the riding crop. I told Emma to open her mouth and had her hold the crop in it. I ran the feather down her arm into her armpit and she pulled away with a giggle. She's ticklish. This should be fun.

I tried both Emily and Michelle with the feather, Emily reacted more than I expected. If she could have she would have moved away, she wiggled and giggled. Michelle's reaction was muted; she hardly moved at all. Running the feather over Emily's pussy had her trembling, trying to move it away. Over her tits to her armpits and back to her pussy. I kissed her and moved on to Emma.

I took the crop out of her mouth and slapped Emily's arse with it while caressing Emma with the feather, her tits, under arms and spending most time on her pussy. I sucked on her nipples while I fingered Emily's pussy and brushed the feather up and down Emma's side. I walked round them, hitting an arse here and a tit there. Tweaking a nipple, fingering a pussy, they never knew where and when I was going next. Not a word has been spoken or sound uttered.

Starting with Michelle I went along the line hitting arses when I was behind them and tits and pussies when in front. I threw the crop down, took Emma's blindfold off and kissed her while inserting two fingers in her pussy. "I am going to hit your arse so hard later that you will scream, scream into someone's pussy," I whispered. "And when you are screaming I'll stick a finger in your arsehole, maybe two fingers, enough to make you scream more."

Behind Emily, I removed the blindfold, put my cock between her legs rubbing it against her pussy and squeezed her tits. Kissing her neck I whispered to her: "Your arse is quite majestic but I think your mouth needs more training so I'm not going to spank your arse, Michelle is, while my cock is in your mouth. I will make sure she hits you hard so that your screams will vibrate through my cock and I'll like that."

Michelle was the only one left in the dark as I moved around and kissed her, a lingering kiss while I held her buttocks and pulled her to me, her stomach pressing my cock. "Before I spank you, you are going to spank Emily, hard and I will spank you harder. You will cry, you will scream, you will climax, you will beg for more," my whispering was overheard by the others, after all they were close to each other. I removed her blindfold.

I sat down looking at them, arms up, legs spread. I am not a mind reader but I know what they were thinking. 'I need a wee, untie me and let me go for a wee.' I untied them, deep down I am a nice guy. Emma first, she rushed off to the bathroom, quickly followed by Emily and before either of them came out Michelle rushed in.

Emma

The trip to the waterfall was glorious, the meal and drinks were a fine goodbye to the pubs. The unexpected event was being strung up to the beam, this is not on the agenda. I'm hellish ticklish so the thing he did with the feather drove me crazy. He of course tickled me more, I don't know what he did to the others but the feather and the crop drove me to nearly climax. When he said what he was going to do, tingles started again, smack me harder than he had done before. That wasn't the plan, pleasant smacking warming the bum and a climax with a nice warm cosseted feeling.

Michelle was to smack Emily. I wish he would just get on with it, I was bursting, the pint of ale was passing through. He was sitting looking at us, for fucks sake let us down, the other two are probably feeling the same. He fucking knows how we are suffering. When he unfastened me I rushed to the loo soon to be followed by Emily and Michelle. I had not finished when Emily came in, dancing about, crossing her legs, with her hands on her pussy. "I thought he was going to keep us there forever," I said.

"Hurry up," was her reply. I hurried off the toilet letting Emily on before I had wiped myself. I threw the toilet paper between her legs as Michelle rushed in.

"Hurry up," pleaded Michelle, also dancing around as Emily had. Michelle looked at the shower and I think she was contemplating going in there to wee when Emily vacated the toilet. When we had washed our hands we hugged each other.

"Two weeks ago could you imagine us doing this with no embarrassment, as if it was natural?" Emily said. We all giggled. "Once more into the breach dear friends." We filed out.

Sir

I had a tray with three large glasses of wine when they returned, I had a large Scotch. Sitting down in the centre of the couch I motioned Michelle to sit on my right, Emily on my left and Emma to lie across us. "Emily sit sideways on with your legs open so that Emma can get at your cunt and clit with her tongue. Play with your tits while she sticks her tongue up your cunt or bites on your clit. I will not stop smacking her until you climax."

Christ I was hard, watching Emily wriggle down until she was neatly placed with her pussy directly under Emma's nose. Emma's arse was invitingly placed for spanking and her legs were over Michelle. "I'd get working if I was you Emma," I brought my hand down on her right cheek.

"Ow!" Proclaimed Emma, her mouth leaving Emily's pussy.

"You'll never get her off like that," I said as I hit her left cheek with a similar result. I was hitting harder than usual which was causing her to exclaim and remove her tongue from Emily's pussy. I smacked her right cheek, which created a muffled noise while she kept on Emily's pussy this time. Her legs were waving about like a freestyle swimmer. The next strike on her left cheek created another strangled hoo-ha and her legs to open, possibly involuntary or perhaps a ploy to have me playing with her pussy.

She did not succeed if it was a ploy as I hit each cheek in quick succession which had her arching her back, her head coming up away from her target. I put two fingers into her wet pussy and her head went down, I could see her getting busy on Emily's pussy as I got busy on hers. Her arse was spectacularly red against her alabaster skin. She started brushing the side of her body against my upright cock, so I gave her two more smacks this time with my left hand. I put my thumb into her pussy before I pushed it against her arsehole and then in.

I continued spanking her arse and scouring her pussy. "Oh God, ooooohh," cried Emily. Assuming she had climaxed I removed my fingers and gave Emma a rather wet slap.

"Up you get, Emma take Emily's place, Emily on this side and Michelle across my knee," I ordered. Emma spread her legs wide, her pussy glistening, waiting for Michelle's tongue. "Play with your tits Emma." Michelle lay across me at an angle so her tight stomach pressed my cock into my belly. I smacked her arse, harder than usual, several times and like Emma had done a muffled cry emitted from her. I carried on, alternating cheeks, her cries continued but she managed to keep in Emma's pussy.

"Well Michelle, are you enjoying Emma's pussy? It has a sweet taste doesn't it?" She said something inaudible. "I bet yours is just as juicy, you're such a slag, a few taps on the arse and your cunt overflows with milk and honey. Open your legs and I'll plunge three fingers in and make you scream. Scream into Emma." I inserted two fingers although she was so well naturally lubricated even her tight pussy could have accommodated three.

I pulled out of her pussy and concentrated on her clit kneading it with my soaked fingers. Her legs clamped together and her muffled scream into Emma's pussy set off her climax, both together. My hand was fastened between her legs, she has some strength there. I used my left hand to smack her arse and she relaxed.

All three girls had lustrous, shiny pussies, Emily was going to be sucking my cock while Michelle spanked her and Emma played with her pussy and tits.

My turn now, Emily was still to be spanked and I was to cum, my plan was to cum in Emily while Michelle spanked her. I decided that I wanted to finish in a pussy, which one to be established. We sorted out our positions, Emily over Michelle's knee, Emma kneeling with one hand under Emily on her pussy the other on her tit, with the option of using that hand on my balls. I was sitting by Michelle with my cock buried in Emily's mouth.

Each time Michelle hit Emily, her mouth let out a pleasing grunt and pushed further down on my cock. Michelle was doing a good job, not sparing the rod or her hand in this case. Emily's reddening arse matched her wild red hair. Emily tensed and screamed onto my cock sending delicious vibrations through it. I decided I was ready to shag them. "Up, line up over the couch, arses up. Pull your cheeks apart, let me have a good look at cunts and arseholes.

This picture was too good to miss, I got my camera and took several photos of them together and individually. Some photos were very close up, it will be interesting to see if the girls will recognise their own bits. Emily was in the middle so I started there, my cock slid nicely into her, I also placed a finger into each of the girls. I apportioned my cock and fingers in their pussies. Emma was the recipient of my cum.

I was completely shattered after a most enjoyable last day. "Right girls, tidy up then get to bed, we have to vacate the cottage by midday tomorrow. Up early, tidied and packed. Go." They started clearing the mess. "Emily, join me when you're done." I went to the bathroom and then to bed. I was asleep when Emily joined me.

Emma

Emily's legs were spread right under my nose, I could smell her pussy and was expected to put my tongue in her. Ow, shit that hurt, he hit me hard, very hard, it hurt more than ever before. My head jerked up as I yelled. I've got to make Emily come before he will stop and I want him to stop, it fucking hurt. I got my tongue back in Emily's pussy.

I worked hard on Emily's clit, I wanted her to come so badly, my bum was stinging and with every smack it got worse. I stayed on her clit despite the pain, my eyes were watering, well to be honest they were tears. Please come Emily, please I was silently pleading. Sir stopped and put fingers in me, thank God. I was close, I hope Emily was. Two smacks on my bum while he was in my pussy and that was it I erupted, luckily Emily did as well. I was soaked at both ends, my face was covered and my pussy had saturated Sir's hand.

My next job was easier, I hoped, I just had to spread my legs and have my bff licking my pussy. Not an everyday occurrence, we have been close since we were five but never this close. Having come once a minute or so ago I was still worked up and it would not take much for me to come again. Sir was obviously hitting Michelle as hard as he hit me, she managed to keep her tongue either in me or on my clit.