My Life as a Dom Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily was enjoying this. Knickers and bra remaining, decisions, decisions. "Knickers," I thought it would make a change, pussy before tits, well I'm not a tit man even though Emily's were quite spectacular. She turned her back and started twerking, she really is pulling out all the stops. "Move closer," she twerked her way towards me. When she was within range I reached out and rubbed her pussy through her knickers. She bent forward and slowly rocked backward and forward to assist my caressing of her pussy.

The fine piece of material bisected her arsehole and did nor hide much, the tiny triangle covering her pussy was showing distinct signs of wetness. Emily put her thumbs into the side elastic and slowly, very slowly eased them down. She pushed them right down, bending low and displaying her tempting pussy to its best. When she had stepped out of them she offered them to me, I took them and sniffed them before kissing the crotch area and handed them back. To be kissed and sniffed by Emily.

"Bra," well there was nothing else, right away her hands went behind her back and her tits stuck out. Nothing reticent about her now her tits were pushed out and proud and were soon going to be uncovered. Her left arm came round to hold the bra over her tits as she slipped the shoulder straps off. Slowly she allowed her nipples to show. "Lean forward and shake them about," she did this. Now in full view I could see that her nipples had been coloured bright red.

"Kneel and lick my cock through my trousers with your hands behind your back." I watched her lovingly lick my trousers, my cock was pushing against them. I held her hair in both hands and lifted her until she was near eye level and I kissed her bringing a hand down to on to her arse and easing her into my erection. "For the rest of the night you will walk on your toes, your heels will not touch the ground. Go and bring your collar and a leash."

I put the collar around her neck and affixed the leash. I led her back into the garden and sat her in a wooden garden chair. I pulled the chair out for her as a gentleman would for a lady. When she was seated I gave her instructions as I pulled her hair back and kissed her shoulders. "I have not bothered with cuffs because you will remain where I tell you. Open your legs and keep them wide, your hands are free." I poured her a glass of wine and put a napkin on her lap.

The food arrived at the appointed time and I took it into the garden. I served Emily with each course, topped up her wine and kept up a polite conversation. I went to get the ice cream based sweet course. "Put your hands on the arms of the chair," I said it in a requesting way but she knew it was an order. I lifted the napkin from her lap. "With your right hand play with your pussy." I put a chair next to her and began feeding her the sweet, I did manage to 'accidentally' drip some on her tits.

"Stand up," I stood behind her chair and pulled it out as a true gentleman would. Taking her leash I led her back into the house, walking on her toes with her fingers in her pussy. Standing her facing the wall about a yard from it I pushed her hair over her shoulders and kissed her, one hand behind her head and one on her arse. I was careful not to get any of the ice cream on my suit. "Eyes forward, hands behind your head, elbows back, tits out, legs apart, further."

When she was in position, with her legs well spread I knelt and lifted her tit and sucked on the nipple. With my other hand I worked on her clit. I bit her nipple before moving to the other one and doing similar. I licked up from her tits up her chest, over her collar, under her chin and to her ear. "Do you want to cum?" I whispered.

"Oh yes please sir," she whispered back.

"Well, ask nicely."

"Please sir, fuck me with your lovely cock until my cunt is stretched and I am at my limit, until I scream, until my cunt squirts juice as I climax. Please sir, please," she pleaded.

"Hold tight," I gripped her arse and lifted her up, her arms wound round my neck and her legs around my waist. Swinging round so her back was against the wall I rammed into her, she yelled.

"Yes, yes, yes, more, harder, fuck me harder." I slammed into her causing an even louder scream. I came very quickly. Shit, that was good. I leaned into her against the wall and lowered both of us to the floor. Emily took a couple of deep breaths and swallowed my cock. She licked round it and she cleaned my balls. "Thank you sir, oh thank you."

"Stand up," I adjusted my dress, and straightened my tie. "Stand properly, slut. That was a decent fuck, you are becoming such a slag and tomorrow you will be a headmistress. I have been treating you like the lady you aspire to be, now I am going to treat you like the slut you are. Now you will undress me and I will treat you like the lowest slave for the next hour or so then I will kick you out." She started by taking my tie off.

When I was down to my boxer shorts I stopped her. I wanted to keep some dignity while she had none. "On your hands and knees and crawl round, nice and slowly so I can admire your swinging tits and wet cunt." I watched her crawl around the room, arse up and swaying. I do like to see my girls crawling, it displays their subservience, their arsehole and cunt and although not my greatest like, their tits. I stood in the centre of the room. "You are a cat, rub against my legs," I told her.

She caressed my legs, in and out, around and between them as she crawled. I picked up her leash and led her to the side of the room. Turning her facing me I pushed my boxers down, held my cock up and had her lick my balls. "Spread your legs slut, that's no way to kneel."

"Sorry sir," she mumbled through her licking and sucking. Her legs spread.

"That's better, now put your hands on the floor behind you and lean back." I extracted my balls, moved back and removed my shorts. Moving behind her I pulled her head back by her hair and moved over her so she could resume sucking my balls. "Play with your tits," I ordered as I looked down at her. Her tits looked good from here and between them her moist cunt could be seen. I was enjoying this so much to the extent my cock was becoming hard. "Move your legs and put your feet on the floor and walk crabwise to the couch."

I was sitting on the couch when she got there. I put my feet on her stomach and forced her down. I pinned her there for a while, leaning back so she could not see my face. "Stand up," I said after removing my feet from her belly. "Turn slowly so I can see all of you," she did so. "Keep turning, put your hands behind your head. You have hardly a mark on your body, your skin is unblemished, apart from a few hundred freckles. That does not say a lot for my domination, it would seem you have been getting away with too much bad behaviour without corrective punishment. How will you learn if I do not chasten you, my slut? Crawl off and fetch a riding crop."

She returned with the crop in her mouth and gave it to me. "Turn round and show me your arse, spread your legs." When they were nicely spread I brushed the business end of the crop on her pussy. Emily lowered her head and tits to the floor, arched her back and presented her pussy. I began tapping it gently at first, increasing in speed and severity. I changed targets and smacked her arse leaving marks. "Turn round," I put my feet up on the couch, spreading my legs. "Lick my cock and balls." She was proving what a slut she had turned into, she slavered over me, soaking my cock and balls. Her tongue wrapped around my balls while her hand held my hard, soaking wet cock.

"Get on my cock and fuck me," she squatted on the couch facing me, I held my cock up so she could lower her pussy on to it. She bounced up and down, her tits swinging delightfully, her tight pussy about to milk me. I squirted into her, squeezed her tits and pushed her off. "You can go now, well once you have cleaned my cock and cleaned yourself up." She proceeded to lick my cock before going for a shower. I followed her upstairs and watched get out of the shower and dry herself. "Before you get dressed I will give you something to remind you what you really are while you are being the stern headmistress." With a black sharpie I wrote on her stomach 'Fucktoy' very thick and deep. "I expect to see that next time I use you now get that dress on." The dress which was all I allowed her to wear. I phoned her a taxi, escorted her to the door. I was still naked. I held her and kissed her. "Goodbye I will be in touch." I returned to the lounge and Emily left.

Fuck me, the first time I have been able to totally relax, not that I am complaining it has been the most amazing few weeks. I was sweaty, covered in spit, cunt juice and spunk and felt great. My cock was not going to rise for a while. I smiled as I fell back on the couch with a large glass of fine Scotch in my hand, what more can a man ask for? Tomorrow I'll phone Michelle and Emma.

Emily

All my paraphernalia had been removed apart from the butt plug and my ribbons when I made the tea and they were removed shortly after. I had instructions to collect various clothing and have a shower. I did not have a time limit so once I had found clothes and showered I was able to apply makeup and do my hair. I had learnt so much about makeup, not being an artist but I had gained a few tips from Michelle and I put some lipstick on my nipples. I left my hair wild. I know sir loves it.

I was surprised to see sir in a suit, looking smarter than I have ever seen him. He gave me a glass of his good whisky and led me to the centre of the lounge. I was to strip for him, this would have been a daunting task just a few weeks ago but now after downing the Scotch I was ready. I felt sexy as I stripped to order.

I had watched some strippers on the internet so I made quite a display, the stocking thing was fun. When I had stripped and licked the front of his trousers I had to fetch my collar and a leash and walk on my toes. It was strange being led out, naked, on a leash and walking on my toes by a fully dressed man. What is that painting? Le dejeurner sur l'herbe where the men are clothed and the women naked, it reminded me of that painting.

I was seated with a napkin on my lap and a glass of wine being served by a gentleman in a suit who had an interesting and intelligent conversation. What could possibly go wrong? I do not know but this was all too 'normal'. The tension of this 'normality' was worse than the worries of the expected humiliation and pain. He spoon fed me ice cream, some dribbling down on me, while I played with my pussy.

In the lounge he fucked me wonderfully hard, I asked for more, the pleasant gentleman from earlier was now a violent sadistic fucker, I loved it. He made me crawl around the room, where once I would have felt humiliated and ashamed I now flaunted my body, feeling good about it. He could see the juices leaking down my thighs.

Kneeling and leaning back I licked his balls and later I did the same while he was on the settee.I licked from his bum to the tip of his cock, I dribbled all over him, it felt good to make such a mess. It felt disgusting, horrible and so subservient; how low can I become? It felt exceptional to give myself so completely, I was on top of the world and next on top of him fucking him. He was admiring my boobs as they bounced and I had yet another orgasm.

I showered with him watching me, before he gave me my dress and shoes he wrote 'fucktoy' on my tummy, very big and very thick. I was to keep it on me until next time he 'used me'! Used me! I really was his fucktoy, emphasis on toy, a plaything, nothing more, well perhaps a fuck as well. He really is good at making me feel totally humiliated. Stupid but it sent shivers down my spine finishing up you know where. He led me downstairs to the front door, he was naked and soaked with our juices, mainly my saliva. He kissed me and left me to wait for the taxi, still in possession of his key.

Sitting in the taxi I spent my last few minutes thinking of myself as a slut. A warmth spread through me, what a fantastic fortnight, I hugged myself, shivered and turned myself into the headmistress I need to be tomorrow. Once in my house I took the dress and shoes off, put on some decent pyjamas and threaded his key onto some ribbon. I opened my work laptop, there was a mass of emails and I was back to reality. I kissed the key and started working on them.