My Life as a Dom Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle shouted as she climaxed which sent a quiver through my pussy and made me climax again.

Emily

Yet another insane predicament, I was so in need. I am going crazy. I am being totally stupid. Despite my head saying all this, I love being controlled and I am loving this although when I first entered I did not expect to have my clitoris licked by an attractive teenage girl. I was also enjoying watching the same girl's bottom turning red as she was spanked.

My turn to be spanked, my stomach was churning. It was going to be Michelle that spanked me, I was to have Sir's cock in my mouth. I have been in some strange situations, but this takes the biscuit. Laying across Michelle's legs with Emma kneeling on the floor, her finger in my vagina and her other hand cupping my breast while I sucked on Sir's cock and Michelle hit my bottom.

It did not take long for my emotions to be in a whirl, is it multitasking to concentrate on the many areas of my body that were being stimulated? If so I cannot multitask. I had not calmed down since my orgasm, watching what was happening to others had kept me stimulated and now I was in overdrive. Michelle was hitting my bottom quite hard, with each blow I did my best to shout but was muzzled by Sir's cock. The combination of Emma's efforts on my vagina and Michelle's on my bottom were reigniting my climax. I was oh so close, I forgot about Sir's penis because I was preoccupied with my own climax.

One final smack, a squeeze of my breast and a pinch on my clitoris sent me over the top. I screamed, Sir's penis, I mean cock, I am trying to get used to this language, was almost down my throat as my garbled scream surfaced.

He of course was not satisfied with what he had done so far he bent us over the settee and made us hold our bottoms open while he took photographs of us. Not the usual holiday snaps. He then had sex with us one after the other. By the time I had cleaned myself up and joined sir in bed he was asleep.

Sir

Something was tickling my face, I awoke with a sneeze. Emily's hair was all over my face, her tits all over my chest and her pussy warming and wetting my thigh. My sneeze appears to have roused Emily and she looked perplexed, she seemed surprised to be straddling my leg and more surprised when I grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her to me and kissed her. As startled as she was she soon started to smear her cunt juice along my thigh. I lay back and enjoyed it for a while before grabbing her arse and helping her slide up and down my thigh. We continued kissing as her tits brushed my chest.

I was of course getting an erection, her hip was brushing my cock and our combined sweat was lubricating it. "Get on top and fuck me," I told her and there she was, cowgirl Emily riding away, her tits bouncing and her warm silky pussy sliding around my cock. As tempting as her tits were to grab, I was enjoying the bouncing too much so I put my hands behind my head and just enjoyed the view. She seemed to be in another world as she fucked me, her eyes were closed and her head rocking. She continued until she climaxed then collapsed onto me and was asleep in seconds. Fortunately I came seconds before her.

What the fuck it's men who fall asleep as soon as they've finished, women want to cuddle and stuff. I think I am going to have to put Emily in her place. Should I do it now with a hard smack to her arse? She looks so peaceful with a smile on her face, so I slithered out from under her. She gave a little moan and turned onto her side without waking.

Before I did anything else I went to the bathroom, had a pee and washed the combined juices from my cock and balls. I was going to need a shower but first I wanted a brew. I sat watching the birds while I drank my tea before waking Michelle and Emma. I sent them out with the rest of the nuts and bird food to finish them off, we sat on the couch together with another brew before setting them to packing and tidying the cottage. I removed the hooks from the beams and skirting boards.

Time to wake Emily, it is unlike her to sleep this late. I went into the bedroom where she lay as I had left her. Her arse uncovered and asking to be spanked, I resisted and just caressed it. She rolled onto her stomach and her legs parted slightly. Obviously I could not prevent my hand from wandering into the newly opened space. I had hardly penetrated her with my finger when she jumped and turned around. Her eyes were wild, pupils dilated. She finally realised where she was and eventually what she had done.

"Sir, sorry sir, I don't know what I was doing," she babbled.

"Do not worry now, we have to get ready to go home."

"I will start right away." She jumped up and ran out. I started doing my own packing and when I had finished that I went for a shower where Emma and Michelle were occupying it. I ran the bath, it would be pleasant to soak in the bath while they cleaned up. As often happens where Emma and Michelle are concerned, my plan 'ganged aft aglay' again. I had just removed my boxer shorts when both girls came out of the shower and wrapped their wet bodies around me.

"Kneel!" I ordered.

Now this was fine, two mouths at cock height and four eyes looking appealing and appealingly up at me. Jet black hair and natural blond, brown eyes and cobalt blue eyes. Open, expectant faces, wanting to be used. With my hands on the back of each head I directed their mouths to my rapidly expanding cock. With one on each side I made them slide up and down it in unison, their lips almost touching. When I was up to full hardness I pulled my cock back which had their lips joined. I held their heads in position. "Deep kisses girls with plenty of tongues." They obeyed. I am not sure that it was reluctantly!

"Michelle, balls; Emma, cock," and that is how it remained until my climax, both girls doing an excellent job. "Get cleaned up then cook breakfast, Michelle can wash my back." I got in the bath. Michelle did return to wash my back and I did test her pussy for wetness and I did smack her arse but that was all.

We were all packed and ready to go, Michelle and Emma were coming with me and Emily on her own. I arranged to meet up with Emily at a services on the A1. Before we set off I went to Emily in her car. "Tomorrow you will come to my house with clamps on your nipples, a plug up your arse, a dildo in your cunt, no bra, sexy knickers and a short tight dress. You will be there at seven in the morning and let yourself in." I dropped a key down the front of her dress. "Walk to mine, the exercise is good for you," I kissed her.

We stopped at the services as arranged, Emily did not mention our conversation. The girls swapped seats for the second part of the journey so I played with Emma's pussy on the boring bits of road instead of Michelle's. A change is as good as a rest. I dropped the girls off near their homes and drove to my house. I picked up the post, put the Cranston's meat and Cumberland sausage in the fridge and freezer and went to bed.

Emily

Sir was asleep on his back by the time I went to bed, I had had more to drink than was good for me so I did not brush my hair the regulation one hundred strokes I have always done. I lay down beside sir, snuggling close to him. I thought of the days we have had here; the waterfall and lying in the sun after coming out of the pool. Emma at the stone circle, I had not been able to do that because of the weather, hopefully there will be another occasion. I pictured me in Emma's place, walking naked to the sacrifice stone, breasts held high, my wild hair with the dawn light showing through it. Leaning back with my shoulders against the rock and my hips thrust out I held my hands down slowly bringing them up above my head. This would display my boobs to their best.

Sir would walk to me his erection to the fore and with no hand assistance would slot right in and we would make wonderful love. I fell asleep in a magnificent warm glow.

I was in a pink wonderland; surrounded by pink and pink marshmallow spiralling from my stomach, my core, around my body filling me. The smoky marshmallow was all good feelings, warmth. The centre of the helical moved down to my nether regions and was changing colour from pink to mauve going deeper to purple. I was in heaven, my whole body was floating... I was awake. It was a dream or was it real? I was half on top of sir, my legs around his leg, my chest pressing on his chest.

He kissed me; long, hard and deep. I was on top riding him, the purple glow was still within me. I climaxed, fell forward, consumed by the candy floss cloud that engulfed me. That is all I remember until sir woke me!

I was in a wonderful place when I began to wake, I had no idea where I was. Gradually it dawned on me not only where I was but what I had done or had I? 'Is this the real thing or is this just fantasy?' I was beginning to believe that it was all real. Oh Lord, I had sex with sir without his permission. What else did I do? Am I in serious trouble? Michelle and Emma were in the back bedroom when I went in.

"Has sir said anything?" I asked.

"Nothing about you Emily," said Emma.

"Oh good, I hope he's not too angry with me," I explained to the girls what I could remember of my actions, including some of my feelings and fantasies. They responded with looks of amazement and envy followed by giggles. I joined in the giggles, the whole episode was incredible and worth any punishment he will give me. I am so terrible that talking about it sent shivers to my pussy and a distinct moistness. I went for a shower while the girls finished packing.

I was to drive home on my own, fortunately I had my Terry Pratchett's Soul Music talking book to finish so the journey should fly by. Just before we left, sir came to me in the car, gave me instructions and dropped a key down my cleavage.

I did not listen to the book, I had too much to think about. Because I am an organised person, Freud would say anal which did make me laugh, I assessed my life so far. Basically divided into two - BB before barbeque and AB after barbeque. My life BB was all work with one aim which I have achieved, so where to go from here? I was in limbo, I could do the job and do it well and do it in my sleep. I needed a new challenge. What turns up? Anything and everything, which leads to AB.

My life has been turned upside down, I have done things I have never dreamed of. Control was taken away from me, well, given away by me. So here I am driving home with a key burning between my breasts, with a burning between my legs and fear and longing in my heart. What will he do to me tomorrow?

Sir

I felt quite refreshed when I woke on Sunday morning, ready for Emily coming round. I left a note with instructions on the hall table with her collar and cuffs. I had thought long and hard about our last night in the Lakes, what she did while she was asleep or half asleep. When I said I would punish her she seemed pleased. Her punishment today would not be very painful; just humiliating, hard work, lewd and obscene. Most of all my pleasure.

Emily

My journey to sir's house on Sunday morning was most uncomfortable, although I walked barefoot on the beach for most of the way. My nipples were sore and the tight dress pushed against them which also made the clamps discernible through the material. The plug up my bum and the dildo inside me made walking difficult, added to the shoes I am surprised I actually got there.

I let myself in and found a note on the hall table as well as my collar and cuffs, I put them on. That made me complete - everything filled or fastened. What was in store for me? My mind has been forever drifting back to that night, that wonderful night. I was ready for anything. The note told me to go into the second bedroom. There was no sign of anyone else as I went upstairs to the bedroom.

On the bed were several items and another note basically telling me to take my dress off and put the items on. Lord, what more can I have on me? I picked up two metal bands that were to go around the top of my thighs, these bands had three metal rings on them and clicked into place. Next a band to go round my waist, this clicked in so once it was tightened it could not be loosened and I was to breath in and fasten it as tight as possible.

I had to put my hair in two bunches tied with pink bows. Next were two leather belts I was to fasten one below my bust and one above. I was trussed up like a Christmas turkey. This is stupid, there were three items left; a blindfold, a strange spider like mouth gag and some headphones. The gag held my mouth wide open which stopped me swallowing so I was drooling down my bust, it was disgusting but I could not help it. The blindfold took away my sight and the headphones my hearing. I was standing at the end of the bed, trussed up and without my two main senses waiting for who knows what.

The silence was shattered by sounds of sex coming through the headphones. A continuous building up to and then orgasms following on from each other. I realised that some of the most vocal orgasms were mine. Hell, what is he doing to me, I am helpless, waiting, with my insides churning and wanting him to fuck me, yes fuck me.

"Kneel on the floor," instructions through the headphones over the sex noises. I of course knelt and within seconds his cock was in my mouth and he was holding my bunches. Apart from sucking and licking around his cock I did not know what to do. He removed the headphones. "Stand up," he pulled me up by the bunches. My wrists were shackled to the bands at the top of my thighs and I was led by the chain connecting the nipple clamps. When I was standing in another part of the room the dildo was removed and something else replaced it.

My ankles were fastened together and the headphones replaced. I was left on my own again. Silence for a while then in a whisper - "you will be standing there for one hour, in one hour you will find your way to the bed, lie down on your back with your knees apart and wait for me to fuck you." There was silence until his voice said - "When I fuck you it will be filmed, your humiliation will be on record and I have a couple of friends who are invited to watch. Don't worry, with the blindfold I don't think they will recognise you. They will see you stagger about trying to find the bed, they will see the drool all over your tits. See your total humiliation, your disgrace. They'll see me fuck your arse and then stick my dirty cock in your mouth."

He cannot do that, I was trying to say gusset, I was not going to do this, it is too much. I tried to unfasten my wrists. I tried to move. "Keep still slut or you will really suffer, I can get my mates to fuck you as well, in your arse and cunt. Now keep still or I will use the cane on you." I started to cry, for God's sake I am a grown woman and I am crying and I cannot stop. Hell, the vibrator in my pussy was suddenly going at top speed. What the fuck is he doing to me?

The headphones were removed followed by the blindfold. "You stupid bitch, you know I would not do that, I'm not going to share you with other men. I'll happily attack your dignity and make you do embarrassing things." He removed the vibrator and the gag, replaced the vibrator with his fingers and the gag with his mouth. He kissed me long and hard and my whole insides went to mush. I had an unexpected climax, more from the kiss than the fingers in my pussy. As much from relief of what was not going to happen than what was happening.

I felt my nipples stretched as he pulled me across the room, me doing baby steps as my ankles were still tied together. He lay me on the bed, pulled my knickers down, pushed my legs up and was inside and on top of me straight away. My knees were pushed into my boobs painfully as he fucked me. My thought language was becoming much cruder, my thoughts were becoming much cruder, I was becoming much cruder.

We lay together, his sperm leaking out of me, he was kissing me. He unfastened my wrists and ankles. We held on to each other. "It turns you on hearing things I say I am going to do to you, it is the fantasy you may have but would never do. I feed into your fantasies with things I would never do." He was right, he was using my fantasies, my thoughts, my fears.

Sir

"We will send out for lunch later but now we will relax for a while." She spooned up to me, her tits pushing into my back. It had gone well, Emily walking in heels with filled orifices looked pretty silly. I had set up a camera in the second bedroom which allowed me the pleasure of watching her struggle. The bands around her thighs looked tight, the one around her waist had a similar fixing as zip ties so could be tightened but not loosened in this case without the key in my pocket. She had set it tight but I did give it a couple of notches more.

She stood at the end of the bed for ten or so minutes before I turned the sound on. I had recorded a selection of orgasms, some of the girls and some from the internet which I played for her. After fifteen or so minutes I told her to kneel and went in and put my cock in her mouth. Holding on to her bunches I directed her mouth initially then lifted her using them. Blindfold and headphones back in place I led her to the corner of the room by her tit chain. A vibrator in her pussy and wrists fastened and ten minutes of silence.

I told her what my mates and I were going to do to her, I drove her to tears, surely the stupid bitch didn't take me seriously. I took pity on her and she surprised me by having an orgasm at the first touch of her pussy. On the bed I pushed her legs up and fucked her.

So here we are, rested and ready to move, I turned and smacked her arse. "Make a brew," I ordered.

"Can I unfasten my ankles and wrists please sir?" she asked.

"Yes, you may take those cuffs off." She had the metal bands around her thighs and waist and the belts above and below her tits. "Take the belts off," I ordered. I removed the bands around her waist and thighs. As she walked away I noticed that all she was wearing was a butt plug and two bows in her hair. I followed her downstairs and was sitting on the couch when she came in with the tea.

"Bend down in front of me so I can admire your bejewelled arsehole," I pulled the plug out and handed it to her. "Kneel," I took the bows out of her hair. We finished our tea. "In the basket of clean washing you will find a pair of Michelle's knickers, your bra and suspender belt. In my room there is a case with various items which include some white stockings. Have a shower, put them and your dress on then come to me here.

I went into the garden and set up for our al fresco meal. I dressed in a suit and tie and ordered food. Emily came into the lounge also looking smart. "You look beautiful Emily, it's a pity I'm not taking you out to show you off." I don't know what makeup tips Michelle had given her but she looked very sexy. Her hair remained untamed and wild. "You are going to undress, slow and sexy, you are going to turn me on. I shall tell you what to take off, Start with your dress." She smiled at me and started swaying her body. A few weeks ago she would have blushed and been robotic now she was being sensuous, even wanton.

The zip was at the back so facing away from me she pulled it down exposing more of her back and then her bra. The zip ended just at the top of her arse crack. Turning round, still with the seductive smile, she pushed the dress off each shoulder without allowing it to expose her breasts. Fuck this was sexy, gradually disclosing her bra she let the dress fall to the floor. She was wearing Michelle's thong which was rather tight, digging into her flesh and enclosing her puffy pussy. Her nipples were thrusting against the fine material of her bra.

I let her dance for a while. "Sit on the arm of the chair and take your stockings off." She looked expectant at me, she'd only just put them on and she knows I'm fond of stockings. She removed her shoes and then the left stocking was unclipped and rolled down until with her leg out she pulled it off and threw it to me. She has been watching strippers to see how it's done. The right one followed in a similar way. I was becoming quite aroused. "Suspender belt," She gyrated her hips as she unfastened the catch and swung the belt around her head.