My Life as a Fiancée

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Surprising Dinner.

Jack had taken me to the Italian restaurant where we had our first date; it was to become our regular hangout, even after we had had moved far away from the hostel.

I was still fairly used to this dating thing, and I didn't know if I should tell Jack at the start of the night, or then end, maybe when he was lying in my bed too exhausted to get angry?

I decided to broach it early, that way I'd have time to fix things if Jack got really upset.

"Honey," he said after I had managed to falter my way through the story, "I'd never put a condition on you and Charlie's love, but to be honest I'm not too surprised about Dave."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he's my friend, but recently, the competition to succeed seems to be changing him, he's showing too much desire," he sipped from his beer, "he's starting to climb over people in little ways, he doesn't think people notice but they are, it won't do him any good in the long run, in fact it's likely to limit how far up he can go."

"So what do we do?"

"Have you spoken to Charlie?"

"Uh hu, she's actually excited about the threesome, but she apologized about the rest, I suspect Dave made that up ad hoc."

Jack smiled at me, "OK then if Charlie wants the threesome, don't worry go ahead with that, as for the rest, leave that to me."

"Jack?"

I was worried, I didn't want to cause trouble for Charlie with Dave, especially when she was caught up with wedding planning.

"Dave joined the company about a year before I did, he's always looked at me as his junior, although I quickly caught up to him in terms of duties and responsiblities, I've been meaning to redefine the power structure between us, in fact, I'd need to do it soon anyway, this just gives me a convenient excuse."

"What's going on Jack?"

"I've already been sounded out about my next promotion."

"That's great honey," I interrupted him.

He grinned, "Let me finish love. It will be announced at the end of this quarter, but Dave's not on the list, he's at least 1 quarter, maybe 2 away, I'm going to be senior to him, he's not going to like that very much."

I remember the feeling I had at the bottom of the garden, how Dave had I'd and Me'd his way through the conversation, I knew Jack was right, understating things probably.

"So you and Charlie invite him into your bed that one time, as for the rest of his shit, don't worry about that, it's not going to happen."

I put my hand on his thigh and leaned in close to thank him, "have I ever told you what a great guy you are?"

"Now that you mention it, I think you have once or twice."

The waiter arrived with fresh drinks for us, and Jack took me out to the Dance floor, he held me close and continued our conversation, "it was made clear to me that my carefree days are over, I'll be a VP soon, and certain things are expected of VPs."

"Like what?" I whispered into his neck.

"A wife, at least a fiancée to start with."

I stood still as he got down on one knee, "Geraldine Murphy, will you marry me?"

I didn't know what to say, my throat had closed, I nodded, sort off, maybe not, but because he was still looking up at me, I noticed the black jewelry box in his hand, "Yes Jack Shepard, Yes I'll marry you."

He put the ring on my finger, kissed me, and led me back to our table to polite applause. I blushed, our table had been cleared and two full champagne glasses had been placed on it.

"Jack, this isn't just because of your promotion, is it?"

He leaned over and kissed me again, "no Ger, no, I've never been happier than I am right now."

"Oh shit, Charlie and Dave, they're going to think we're stealing their limelight."

Dave laughed, "I Know, I already thought about it," the Jewelry box was on the table, "we'll keep it secret until after their wedding."

I reluctantly put the ring back in the box, "it's for the best I suppose," my hand had wandered between his legs, "so how are we going to celebrate this?"

Five minutes later I was back in my room, still dressed, skirt flided up, panites at my ankles naked, with my brand new fiancés' cock filling my ass. We had flown across the park, Jack's hand holding me back to something a little less than a un-lady like sprint as we crossed it.

Traveling

Charlie and Dave had left for Antigua two days before us, the wedding would be at dawn on Saturday morning, on the clear white crystal sand of the resort, and Charlie wanted to make sure everything was up to her exacting specifications.

They would be staying for 10 nights, Jack and I had negotiated, he'd only wanted to stay for the weekend, he and Dave were still squeaking around the edges of their new power dynamic, and he hadn't told him about his promotion or our engagement yet.

I'd never been to the Caribbean before, and I wanted to stay longer, we negotiated up to four night's, I think he agreed only because that was the minimum I was willing to put up with.

When we arrived at the airport, the car pulled off before the main terminal and into the Millionaire zone.

Jack looked at me, "Company plane, present from the bosses."

I looked bacat him, I'd never even flown first class before, this was a very nice surprise. The car pulled up at the foot of a Gulfstream Jet, the trunk opened and our bags were loaded, I waited at the foot of the stairs chatting with the copilot while Jack tipped the driver and baggage handler.

The copilot pointed out where the drinks and snacks were, we would be serving ourselves, and with a wink to me closed the door behind him. Within minutes we were rolling down the runway, and up into the air.

"This is a nice surprise, Jack," I had rolled my panties down from under my short skirt, and quickly took them off; I took his hand and placed them in it, "how I can ever thank you," it was my turn to wink.

He had the loveliest natural laugh, manly, happy, it went perfectly with his smile, his seat belt came off and he pulled me over to sit on his knee. He kissed me and I spread my legs a little while my arms clasped around his neck.

He didn't need an invitation and his fingers already had me stiff and had begun to work my asshole, "you know, it's a three-hour flight, but we won't go very high, it won't count as joining the mile high club my little slutty wife to be."

I was undoing his trouser belt, "if it's that short a flight, shouldn't my husband to be, already be about his business?"

He laughed again, I'm sure one of these days I would come just from the sound of his laughter.

He pushed me up, and turned me towards the window. I bent over, not quite at ninety degrees, just enough so that I could look out the small porthole window, I tweaked my skirt up, spread my legs wider and wordlessly presented myself to him.

His cock slid into me with a grunt of pleasure, it was a little difficult at first, the throb of the engines, the almost constant small movements of the plane, the sheer unusualness of the situation made his moves a little more unsure than normal.

I was watching the sky and sea slip past us, while I could feel his cock work it's familiar magic inside me, he always gave me full length stokes when fucking in this position, I could feel the cockhead rest at my entrance before driving back into me, filling me to the hilt, over and over, occasionally it slipped out, but we were experienced partners now, and it immediately filled me again without any need for help from me.

His pace had started to pick up, my blouse was open, my bra pulled down below my falsies so he could feel my tits, I could feel rivulets of sweat roll down my back and the inside of my thighs as he worked me, we were both loud, and I'm sure the pilots could hear us.

We had been going for about fifteen minutes, when he moved us back to my seat, he wasn't tired, he had much more stamina than that, but that was about as long as we stayed in any position, we liked variety, and he'd had enough of indulging my need to view the scenery.

He sat down, I stood over him placing my feet under the armrest, and as I lowered my legs through them, caught his cock in my hand and let it slip inside me, my legs were forced wide by the proportions of the luxuisrous seat, and his arms held me as I leaned back to let his full length into me once again.

It was my turn to work now, I began slowly, getting used to the unusual strain on my back and thighs, I was wiggling forward and back rather than up and down, he hated that, it made him come too quickly and his hands went around my waist to force me up and slow me down.

I brought my body forward to lean against him, one of his hands played with my boobs, while the other held my cock, and I began to fuck him in earnest.

I was moaning, a soft low continuous happy keen had been substituted with loud cries of passion that announced to Jack that I would be coming soon, he whispered in my ear, "countdown?"

I nodded.

"10-9-8," he counted, then we came simultaneously at 1.

I went to the bathroom to change my clothes which were soiled with sweat and spunk now, and to clean up a little. When I returned Jack had dragged a comb through his air, used a wet wipe on his face, and looked as if he had done nothing but relax rather than spend the last hours engaged in frantic sex.

"I poured us some champagne," he handed me a glass as I sat down. He had thankfully wiped down and dried off my seat.

My brain had finally begun to work, "Jack, why are you serving drinks, isn't their normally an attendant?"

"Sure there is," he grinned at me, "I bribed her to stay home today."

The Wedding

On the first night we could sense the tension between Dave and Jack, Charlie and I spent the next days on wedding details and Dave and Jack were banished to the golf course, it seemed to help, by the morning of the weeding some form of equilibrium had retunred between them.

I kept my hands off Charlie, by mutual agreement we were chaste until she returned from her honeymoon, she and Dave were chaste too. Charlie had banished him from her bedroom for two weeks to build up the tension to her wedding night., well as the wedding was at 7 AM, wedding morning actually.

We stood on the beach, the guys in highland dress, McKenzie Kilts and Prince Charlie jackets, silver buttons, badger hair sporrans, knives, the works. Even at 7 AM Jack told me he was overheating in it.

The ladies were dressed in dark green dresses to go with the primary color of the kilt. Charlie had good taste, A-line, Strapless, knee length, very pretty, we could actually use them later rather than just having them as some useless monstrosity hung in a closet and lost to time.

Charlie wore white which made me smile, because it a beach wedding she had chosen a tea-length dress with a pleated skirt, white lace flats for shoes, her veil was simple, un pattered and reached just to the hem of her dress, I'd never seen her look so lovely, even when naked and sweating under my exertions.

It was a short, civil ceremony, they said their I do's, the four of us signed the paperwork, and Mr. and Mrs. Lucas rushed off through the door of the nearby beachfront suite held open by its butler. We wouldn't see them again until our scheduled private dinner at night.

We had a private joke at their urgency and then broke up for the day. I had been forbidden from getting close to Jack that morning, but when the door closed on our suite, I rushed to kiss him, fell to my knees and pushed my head under his kilt, in a matter of seconds I had him hard, the kilt was tented over my head and he couldn't see me, he went to raise it up but my hands insisted he leave it where it was.

He had the sensation of my mouth working his cock, the sounds of my eager blow job, he could see my feet and a little of my legs in the mirror, but other than that I was hidden from view, I knew he was excited by it, I could feel his cock quiver in my mouth as my tongue worked its length, it took him all of five minutes before he groaned, filled my mouth, and trembled at the knees.

He undid the kilt letting it fall to the ground, I grinned up at him, "no time, wedding breakfast."

"They won't be there, we've got time," he said.

"We agreed to do this for them," I corrected him, "stands in for breakfast and lunch while they fuck their brains out until dinner, get that kilt back on Mr."

I teased him for the rest of the morning, I brushed my ass against him every opportunity I had, I kissed his neck, I let my hands feel the flesh of his inner things under the kilt, then I moved quickly out of his reach. After lunch, our duties as hosts were over, and his hand in the small of my back guided me quickly and firmly towards our suite. I knew I was in for one hell of a fucking, I probably deserved it, I looked back at him, and gave him my most welcoming smile.

We decided to spend the afternoon on the beach; my bathing suit was the same color of green as my bridesmaid dress, a skirt/panty bottom, and a somewhat reinforced bra which showed cleavage but not much else.

"Why aren't you going topless Ger," Jack was lying back in our cabana drinking from an Ice cold beer while I lay on a sunbed and toasted myself a little.

"No point hon, these things don't tan, I'd look a little silly if my body goes to brown, but my boobs stay white." The waiter had given me a long fruity punch thing, I tried it, it's what us girls were meant to drink our on the isalnds, but I'm sure Jacks beer was more refreshing, "I can mix makeup to darken along the top edge each day, so it won't be that obvious, but doing the whole thing would just be a pain."

"Why don't you come up here?"

"Oh no, you had me less than 20 minutes ago, I need a little rest."

"I'm serious. I want to ask you something."

I left my drink and towel behind, and lowered myself on to his laps; one hand went around his neck, while the other sneaked a drink of his beer, "what's up lover?"

"I never gave you an engagement present," he said.

"I believe I have a rather expensive diamond ring back in my apartment."

"Well, true, but, well."

"Out with it," I stole a little more of his beer.

"How would you like real boobs?"

It came out fast, almost like one word, "Howdyouikealboobs?"

"I don't want implants Jack, Ms. Graham took me through the procedure, and I don't think it's worth the expense."

"Real boobs," he said.

"Explain," I had finished off his beer by now and was starting to nuzzle on his neck.

"I thought you needed some rest."

I stopped my hand from moving its way lower and he continued, "there's a new technique, they take your DNA and then they form the boobs in a lab, or at least they start them in a lab, then they get transplanted on a mammal."

"Like they do for ears and things like that, on the back of pig?"

"Something like that, yes," he collected his thoughts, "they grow to the size you want, then they transplant them onto you, nerve grafts, everything, it takes about a week to recover, but when you do, you'll have real live tits that feel exactly like real live tits."

"That sounds expensive."

"It is, but the company will front it, and we'll pay it back over time."

"Do you want me to do it?" I asked him.

He considered for a while, "I think I do, but only if you want it, for god sake Ger you can lose the falsies for all I care."

I kissed him on the lips this time, "let's do it," I got off his lap and looked over my shoulder, "by the way, I'm feeling pretty rested right now." I started to walk back to our suite rather than my drink, he went to finish his beer, laughed and rushed to catch up with me.

We dressed formally for the wedding dinner, Jack was in Highland dress again, his own Clans Shepard Tartan this time, but he had surprised me with a matching ladies dress, a long floor length kilted skirt, a white shirt with a lace ruffle, and a tartan shawl which he fit over my shoulder and pinned at the waist with a silver pin showing the clan badge and motto.

Charlie and Dave joined us on time, she looked happy, but she didn't look as radiant as she had on the beach, considering the excessive amount of sex Jack and I had shared that day and it wasn't our weedign day, I assumed she was just tired. Dave, on the other hand, seemed inflated; he was all loud bonhomie with the guys and just the right side of flirty with the girls. Charlie didn't say a lot that night, and we didn't see them again before we left, except for a quick tearful goodbye as we stood by the car to take us to the airport.

Jack hadn't bribed the attendant this time, and so I slept for the entire flight home. I was happy, I was so glad we had this time together, alone, most of the time my dual nature as his and Charlie's lover was disconcerting background noise, but for the last few days we had able to fully and exclusively committed to each other, and it felt right.

Our Sort of Normality

Charlie was married, so of course, she left the hostel, and I had a new next door neighbor. I hadn't seen Charlie in two weeks, I hadn't bedded her in almost a month, I was missing her desperately, although Jack was doing his best to fill in the gaps.

I was sitting in my armchair by the window in a bit of a funk, Jack wouldn't be coming by tonight, and I didn't feel like mixing with the other girls.

My cell rang, Charlie.

"Hi Charlie," I smiled down the phone.

"Hi, Ger."

I had hoped this wouldn't happen, the awkward pause, I was sure that whatever was said before the wedding, Dave was going to forbid her to see me, I hated having to pick up that phone.

"So when can I come over and get all the juicy honeymoon details."

I thought I heard a soft sob, damn, so that's how it was going to be.

"Soon Ger, soon, but, well Dave asked me to call you, we made a deal, he wants it honored, tonight."

"The deal was for before the wedding Charlie, he never asked us."

We paused and Charlie continued, "he's sending a car, don't bring anything, he's picked everything out for us, don't wash, either, he's given me detailed instructions, just come here, please Ger."

I didn't like the sound of this, "of course sweetheart, I'll be there soon," I picked up my purse and left the room.

I was sitting in the back of the car texting Jack, I told him I was worried, he told me he'd arrange to visit another friend in the neighborhood that night, to have our safe word already written and ready to text, and to send it immediately.

He also told me not to worry too much, he didn't think Dave wanted to get on the wrong side of him, if that was true, Dave was certainly right about that.

I kissed Charlie as I came through her door, she returned it for a few moments then stepped back, "we can't, we're forbidden sex until he comes in the door."

"What sort of game is he playing?" I asked her.

"Here are the written instructions, he's given us a few minutes for me to explain it, but his phone alerted him to you at the door, we need to be on the couch in 5 minutes no more."

  1. Sit on the couch, skirts off, panties off, thighs touching, keep your bra and top on.

  2. No conversation, no TV, no music, there is a web camera viewing the couch.

  3. When I return you will both silently move to the master bathroom and shower, you will wash each other, I will watch.

  4. Leave the master bathroom naked; get dressed in what has been put on the bed.

  5. Stand at either side of the bed at attention, and silent, I will provide further instructions.

"Please Ger, just do it, it's just the once."

I looked at her eyes, they were a little scared, I'd never seen that before, "OK hon," I told her, "but you'll explain what's going on tomorrow, I'll take the afternoon off work, and you'll tell me everything."