My Life as a Fiancée

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We folded our skirts and panties neatly over either arm of the couch. We sat in the center our flesh touching for the first time in over a month, I couldn't help my erection, and I could read Charlie's signs, if I tried to push a finger into her pussy it would be sopping wet.

He kept us waiting for 90 minutes, he never said anything just took his coat off and hung it by the door, Charlie stood and mover to the staircase, I followed her. We cleaned each other quickly in the shower, from the light crust on her clit I knew she had been soaking. We did each other's hair, makeup and, moved into the bedroom.

Dave didn't say a thing the entire time he watched us.

In the bedroom two pairs of lingerie decorated the bed, matching Red Satin Bow Teddies; I looked at the label, "unwrap me."

Charlie and I got dressed and went to our assigned places. Dave moved to the thermostat, turned the AC on full, the chill air soon began to tease our flesh, he left us standing there and soon we could hear the TV downstairs, he was watching the news. Perhaps another forty-five minutes passed, we heard the shower turn on, we still stood facing each other, bowed up as Dave's present to himself.

He came into the room and stood behind Charlie and gave her ass a quick hand spanking, he did the same for me, finally letting his hand touch my erect cock, "I'm so glad you are excited for the evening, Geraldine."

He lay on the bed naked, his cock was already fully erect, it was a fair size and girth, and in sexier circumstances, it would probably have given me a lot of pleasure, "Caroline, you may greet me."

Charlie sidled along the side of the bed until she was parallel with his cock, bent over, and swallowed it whole, she was sucking on him for five minutes when touched the back of her head, she stood up and he looked at me, "Geraldine, you may greet me."

I didn't need a road map, I took his cock in one swallow as Charlie had, and I didn't cheap out on him either, I worked my mouth and tongue on his cock as if it had been Jacks. It was working; I could hear him begin to gasp a little as his breath came heavier.

"Join me on the bed ladies."

We did, he reached behind his head and brought out two sheets of paper, he handed each of us a sheet, and he had his phone in his hands ready to start it's stop watch feature.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ORGASM AT ANY TIME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

  1. 0-5 Minutes; Dave takes Caroline's Pussy, Missionary, Geraldine Masturbates.

  2. 6-10 Minutes; Dave takes Geraldine's Ass, Missionary, Caroline Masturbates.

  3. 11-15 Minutes; Dave takes Caroline's Ass, Doggy, Geraldine vibrates her.

  4. 16-20 Minutes; Dave takes Geraldine's Ass, Doggy, Caroline vibrates her.

  5. 21-25 Minutes; Dave rests, Geraldine takes Caroline's pussy, cowgirl.

  6. 26-30 Minutes; Dave takes Geraldine's ass Doggy (upper), Geraldine takes Caroline pussy (lower).

  7. 31-35 Minutes; Dave takes Caroline's pussy, doggy. Geraldine takes Caroline's mouth.

  8. 36-40 Minutes; Dave takes Caroline's ass, doggy. Geraldine takes Caroline's mouth.

  9. 41-45 Minutes; Dave Rests, Caroline gets strapon takes Geraldine's mouth.

  10. 46-50 Minutes; Dave Rests, Caroline gets strapon takes Geraldine's ass.

The list went on and on, in 5 minutes intervals for 4 hours, every 20 minutes or so Dave would take a rest, Caroline and I would be getting fucked for the entire 4 hours. This wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'm sure Dave thought he was dominating us, but we had both graduated from Ms. Grahams School, and this was a surprisingly weak effort.

He looked at us, "Caroline, position 1, please no need to strip."

Four hours later Caroline kissed me at the door, she whispered, "tomorrow," and I took my well-fucked ass down the path to the waiting taxi.

Charlie Comes Back

Jack was waiting in my room, lying in his robe, two cold beers on my bedside table, browsing the internet on my Ipad.

"I saw you getting ready to leave," he told me, "I'm quicker than the Taxi, I thought I'd sleep here tonight."

He pointed to a spot on the bed beside him, "want to tell me about it?"

"Shower first, I feel dirty."

I put on my favorite jammies, yellow silk shorts, and a boyfriend top, and lay down beside him, "at least that's over and done with," I then told Jack about the whole sorry affair.

"He thinks he's dominant, but he doesn't really understand what domicnace is, he's ordering us around, running us through positions like a train schedule, he doesn't understand that the sub gives willingly, the dom can't just take.

"He's weak, he needs his ego boosted through sex, I never saw that in him before."

Jack handed me a beer.

"I think that's why he wanted to get me into their bed as soon as he could, so he could force his will on me, and maybe I'd be willing to come back without telling you."

I laughed, "what a failure."

Dave was holding me, very gentley as I let my feeligns out.

"He doesn't even know that Charlie knows, she's had the same training as I have, that's why she's unhappy, she loves him, but what he's trying to do is destined to fail."

Jack looked at me, "Dave isn't exactly weak," he drank, "he's flawed, he's having some problems managing his team, he's smart enough, he has all the attributes, but he has a tendency to lash out when his confidence is shaken."

"Jack," I asked, "do you think that's it, he expected Charlie to give me up, even though we had both been honest about how we got into his position in the first place, yet he thought when he asked her to marry, she would discard me, then when she didn't, he wasn't sure of himself any longer."

He waited, "possibly, probably!"

"He's a fool as well," I said into the silence, "if he would only trust Charlie, she could teach him so much."

He considered that, kissed me goodnight, and pulled me into sleep.

Charlie and I were sitting in our favorite Italian restaurant on the other side of the park; she'd driven in from the suburbs as Dave would be out of town that night. I was pouring her wine with a heavy hand, filling it a little too high. I intended to discourage her from driving home that night and I'd already arranged with Ms. Graham for her to have the guest suite at the Hostel if needed.

"At first it was fine, our sex life was much the same as it was before we got married, but a few days into the honeymoon he started going off on a tangent, we don't really have regular sex anymore, he keeps wanting to try different things, something new, I tolerate it of course, because I do love him, but I can't get through to him that it's not necessary."

"Did something happen that first day, you were not one hundred percent yourself that night."

"God that, it started with him wanting to drink Champagne from my pussy, I thought that was whimsical, he's fun when he tries, but later he wanted to push the just opened bubbling bottle in, I let him try, but he pushed it in too far, it hurt, he'd never hurt me before."

She took another long drink from her wine glass, "I think that excited him, hurting me, he's never tried anything like it again, but I know he will if I can't get through to him.

"It's not even necessary Ger, you know me, I've always been sub, he could whip my ass until he couldn't lift his arm, and I'd keep coming for him.

"As long as he asked me.

"He simply doesn't get it, he doesn't have the control we've been taught, and that's what worried me."

I put my drunken friend to bed about five in the afternoon, sent Jack at the text, and had dinner with the other girls.

I knocked lightly on the door about eight, she opened it fully awake, rested and showered. She was wearing a sheer see-through negligee and nothing else. She kissed me, and I pushed the door shut with my foot, "I've missed you, Charlie."

She undressed me as we backed up towards the bed, my skirt, top, bra, panties, and shoes left a trail behind us, I had ripped the diaphanous nighty at the shoulder straps and it had fallen to the floor along with the rest of my clothes, naked, our knees hit the edge of the bed, and we tumbled on to it.

She crosses her legs at the ankles, "wait," her hand went under the pillow, and she handed me a sheet of paper.

1 Geraldine makes love to Charlie.

We laughed, she spread her legs to their fullest extent, and I hurried back to the taste and smell of the pussy I had been deprived of for so long.

A much happier Charlie left just before dawn before; she gave me the private IP address of the webcams set around her house.

Dave came back at six, he had sent her a text, and per instructions, I watched as she placed herself naked at the foot of the stairs, face down, hands on the first step, legs spread-eagled with her pussy pushed back to the door waiting on him.

He took only a few moments to enjoy the view, before he entered the living room, on another camera I watched as he watched some porn, then after about 15 minutes he dropped his trousers to the floor, stood behind Charlie and gave her perfunctory fuck.

"How was your day," he asked her after he came.

This was no good, we were going to have to do something to get Dave back to the man he had once been.