My Life As A Host To A Slime 01

Story Info
A girl learns about the supernatural world as she chooses.
1.7k words
4.46
4.9k
9

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 08/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I say this and you roll your eyes at me thinking I'm crazy or want to lock me up.

I want you to do ONE thing for me.

I WANT you to keep an OPEN mind and not judge me.

Can you do that?

Ok here it is......the supernatural is real!!!

That's right I said it.

Ghosts are real. Faeries are real.

And monsters are real.

How do I know that?

Simple I'm about to interview with a slime monster to be their host for the next year.

Ok I may have exaggerated about ghosts and faeries being real. But if I'm about to be the host to a slime monster the rest has to be real. Right?

I know you may be asking yourself why I would be the host to a slime monster.

Well the answer is easy if you think about it.......money. $250,000 per month for a year to be exact.

Anyone with two brain cells would know this was a no brainer.

My name is Megan Landers. And I'm 19 years old.

I know I know you may be asking yourself HOW I came to becoming a host for a literal slime monster?

Well.....that's a little bit complicated......sort of.

I was looking for a job and was searching the online ads in my area. Most of which didn't sound appealing in my mind though I had jack shit for experience.

Why was I looking for a job? Well that part was easy to answer. I sucked in school. Didn't do good during the exams as I tried to get some type of scholarship for college. Every college application I sent off came back with the standard 'You're not college material for our college' answer from just about EVERY college I applied to.

And with no prospects for a higher education. And seeing how I don't come from a family with money my only hope was either working OR trying to get into a community college.

But community college costs money. Money I don't have. And in order to get money I needed a job.

So the best I could hope for was a waitressing job....or some burger flipper at one of the local fast food joints.

So what did I do.....I blasted my one page resume out onto the website as I literally hoped that someone would say yes to me for a job.

After a week of denials in response to my postings on applications I expanded my blast to other opening within my area.

I got more rejection emails that I added to the NO folder on possible jobs that I would be deleting once I finally got a job.

Then mysteriously I got an email for an offer as a 'Research Assistant' for a company I had never heard of that requested a phone interview.

I quickly emailed back excited at the possible job and set up a phone interview with the unknown company that I had never heard of.

A couple of days later I did the phone call and answered the questions as best as I could though I honestly felt dumb as I answered every question thrown at me.

After the phone call I instantly knew not only did I not get the job but I also knew that I would not be cut out for anything science-y and quickly decided to move on with another blast.

Imagine my surprise when they requested a video call the next day as I instantly accepted both shocked and happy for the return call.

I did the video call as I got to meet six different faces on the video call and once again started answering every question they threw at me.

Once again I felt stupid answering all their questions though I tried my best to answer them and after the call was done I found myself both hopeful that I somehow aced this round better than last time. Well that and tried to avoid feeling hopeless.

The call ended and I felt useless....until two hours later when I got a call and was told someone would be picking me up in the morning to bring me in for a in person interview.

I blinked at the call but was nonetheless excited.

I hardly slept that night as I tried on every outfit I owned as I tried to figure out the best *professional* attire though I had no idea what constituted as what would be professional.

Eventually I settled on plain black pants and a simple flowery blouse as this was the least worn as most of my other outfits either had holes that was not appropriate or looked bad in some form or another.

Then came the makeup as I blended some many styles until I found a how to online to make myself look bland without caking on the makeup.

By the time there was a knock at the door I was so exhausted I was afraid that I would show up to the interview and fall asleep.

Luckily when the person picked me he informed me that it would be a four hour drive to get to where we needed to be so I naturally zonked out the moment I sat down in the car and was more than likely drooling before the car even moved as I was snoring.

When I woke I realized that I was still exhausted but now that I was at where I needed to be my nervousness kicked in and felt like I snored two lines of ground coffee as I got out of the car and walked into the tall building with the companies name on it that read 'Skrimsli Inc'.

I blinked at the name wondering why the name looked so weird and why it was spelled the way it was.

But that was a momentary thought as I walked into the building and checked in.

I sat down expecting to be sitting FOREVER before I was seen but I was literally escorted to a room ten minutes later and was left in a bland room instantly making me think I was in a interrogation room with the police or something.

I waited in the room for another twenty minutes before a person in a lab coat walked in and introduced themselves as Dr. Clark Bishop.

He lightly spoke of the possible job avoiding certain words like Host and Slime Monster as he congratulated me on the job.....IF I was still interested in the job at being a 'Research Assistant'.

I did my best answering without saying 'Hell Yes' but somehow used the right words as Dr. Clark Bishop smiled and set down some paperwork in front of me.

I quickly signed the NDA not really paying too much attention to the wording. Which Dr. Clark Bishop quickly took from me before he started REALLY outlining the job.

I nearly screamed when he said Slime Monster and Host.

He smiled as he held up the NDA telling me I couldn't say anything to anyone. And being 19 and pretty much stupid I didn't know what to do feeling completely defeated.

Dr. Bishop explained that though I would be a host to a literal Slime Monster it was completely safe and non evasive, I had to look up THAT word after that conversation. Then he explained that the monster needed sustenance and the BEST way for the monster to eat was attach to a host, aka me, and consume for an extended period of time. After the time was up the Monster would detach from the Host and I would be completely fine like nothing happened.

I squinted at him and told him the ONLY thing I could think of....what was in it for me?

Then he told me how much the job paid and my jaw hit the ground when I was told I *could* make $250,000 per month. I just had to state HOW LONG I was willing to be a host.

My options was one year....two...or three.

I quickly choose ONE year as being a host as I was still doubtful that I would be alive after a year as a literal slime monster would be using me to eat as I was fairly certain the monster would EAT me and I would no longer be alive.

But at $250,000 a month for a year what other choices did I have?

Flipping burgers?

Yeah right.

I quickly signed EVERY single document that Dr. Bishop put in front of me after I agreed to a year of being a monster's food.

After everything was said and done Dr. Bishop smiled and said the company would arrange for a hotel room to sleep and I'll meet the monster in the morning for one final interview.

I blinked when I was told I still had to interview with the monster as I thought monsters weren't capable of logical thought if all it wanted to do was attach itself to me and eat.

I waited in the room until someone retrieved me and I was escorted from the building and the same person drove me to a hotel.....a nice hotel at that.

That night I quickly called my family and basically told them I got the job too scared to tell them what the actual job was so when they asked what the job was I told them I would be a Research Assistant and the rest of my answers to what I would be doing was I don't know and I have no idea.

After the call I pretty much laid on the bed and was out too tired to be scared.

The next morning when I woke I got a call and was told my interview would be in the penthouse of the hotel I was staying in. I just needed to retrieve the penthouse card from the reception desk.

I went down to reception told them I was expecting a penthouse card. I told them my name and was quickly given a card and I rode the elevator to the penthouse.

I stood in front of the door of penthouse when I arrived on the top floor thinking I was going crazy and pinched myself more than once to make sure this wasn't some weird dream/nightmare.

With one final breath I reached out and inserted the card to unlock the door as I was about to be interviewed by a monster.

Little did I know that after this my life would change forever.