My Life as an Omega - Act. 02 Ch. 22

Story Info
The more the merrier.
2.7k words
4.8
3.9k
12

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Tyler came over with a bunch of DVD's in a bag.

He tipped them out onto the floor and we all selected one that we wanted to watch.

Erica started to act weird after Tyler arrived, she was cleaning her house inside and out, Rachel had finished her project and hung out with me for most of the day, we went to the local store and got microwave popcorn for the night.

I was beginning to feel 'weird' around lunch time, a cramp in my stomach was beginning. I quickly went to the bathroom at the store and did a pregnancy test.

It came up negative thankfully.

I wondered what that was about, it really threw me off.

Was my heat beginning today? Since we had come back from Ontriovik, I wasn't terribly sure when my heat would start, I was hoping it wouldn't be soon.

Especially not tonight, not with Tyler there, it'd be embarrassing and I'd be worried for Erica's wellbeing.

If Tyler went on his rut cycle, Erica might too.

Then there'd be two alpha's who were fighting each other for dominance over Rachel and I.

I imagined Tyler wasn't the type of person to care about a marking, I think he'd be too horny to care.

Considering that Rachel didn't even mind.

I shook my head, no there's no way that would happen.

Rachel and I returned home, Tyler had joined Erica in cleaning the outside of the house, he was helping her wipe the windows clean.

"That's nice of you to help Tyler." Rachel said to him as Rachel and I stepped out of her Car.

"Anytime." Tyler said as he focused on cleaning.

"He's being weird." Rachel said to me.

"Erica's being weird too." I said to her.

"Really? How so?" She asked.

"She's been unusual all morning, she never cleans the house fully, she has her robot vacuums do it." I said.

"I guess you're right." Rachel replied as she looked up at Erica on the second floor, cleaning the window.

I left Rachel in the kitchen and went upstairs to see Erica.

I could see her still cleaning the glass pane barrier that went around the outside of the house.

I walked up behind her and hugged her from behind.

I saw her react and felt a shiver go down her spine.

"Jesus, Jessica." Erica said as she stopped cleaning while I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yes baby, I'm all good." Erica said as she tried to break free.

"You've got your necklace on I see." I said to her.

"Are you?" I paused and moved my head around and looked at her front side. I laughed. "Someone's on heat."

"Shhhh!" Erica told me as she separated us.

"I'm trying not to think about it." Erica whispered with frustration to me.

"Oh? Because Rachel and Tyler are here?" I asked her.

"Exactly, I'm very embarrassed!" She whispered loudly to me.

"What why? Doesn't seem like you." I said to her with a confused look on my face.

"Tyler is on heat, When I greeted him this morning I accidentally caught a whiff of his neck when we hugged and it activated my own heat shortly after." Erica told me.

I laughed loudly, then had my mouth covered by Erica's Hand.

She released me. "I didn't know you could go on heat smelling another Alpha's." I said with a bit of jealousy on my tongue, then again, I couldn't really control nature, so I didn't let myself get caught up in it.

"I can, it only happens rarely, considering I have to be in pretty close range of an Alpha to smell it." Erica said to me.

"Is that why you've been up here cleaning all morning?" I said to her. "To mask your own scent with the cleaning smell?" I asked.

"Precisely." Erica said to me.

"You want to go and release yourself?" I asked her playfully.

I was suddenly picked up, she put me inside the house and dropped me on my feet and slid the sliding door across, locking it from the outside.

"I guess not?" I said through the glass.

She just faked that she couldn't hear me, motioning to her ear like she was deaf.

I went downstairs to the kitchen, Rachel and Tyler were sorting the food out, I saw Rachel take one look at me with concern on her face. I wondered what was happening.

As I got closer, I smelt Rachel. I paused, I hadn't smelt her since she had been marked by Tyler, but the sweet strawberry smell she usually had, had been replaced by a new one. It smelt more like an apple kinda smell.

It was an odd one.

Is that what I smelt like? It wasn't an overly inviting or attractive smell, still nice enough to live with but it didn't draw me to her like it did before.

Tyler was being VERY hands on with Rachel while they were in the kitchen. I could see both of them were having a hard time keeping themselves sane.

I was the only one so far not to be infected with the heat that had obviously started today, I went to the bedroom, ran the shower and stood in there for awhile, letting the water stream over my body.

Erica came in as I was in here, she looked embarrassed.

"Rachel and Tyler!" Erica said as she ran the water in the bathroom sink.

The sudden drop in temperature on my end made me jump.

Erica quickly splashed water up into her face.

"I can't!" Erica said as she stood there looking at her.

"What's happened?" I said as I hugged the wall of the shower, the water freezing cold from the bathroom sink that was still running water.

Erica turned it off and I returned under the stream of the shower.

"They're both in season!" She told me.

"That's all I can smell is horniness!" She said as she pulled her hair.

"Sounds like I'm the only one who is free." I told her.

"It won't be long and you'll be in season, I'm lucky I have some massive restraint when it comes to this." Erica told me.

"Yeah, you really had restraint at my parents house." I smirked at her.

"That was a one time thing." Erica told me.

"I remember it happening several times that night." I laughed.

Erica walked over to me and pulled me out of the shower, I stood there, dripping wet, all over the bathroom floor.

She put her head to my neck.

I could feel her breathing me in.

God it was so hot. I was getting hot.

I felt her tongue go across the side of my neck, my legs quivered as I stood there, her arm wrapping around me.

"I can barely contain myself." Erica said softly, there was so much want hanging off that sentence.

I could see it in her eyes that she wanted to capture me.

"You don't have to be in pain." I said to her, I slowly moved my own hand down her front.

I didn't even have to feel around, I could visibly see her cock making a dent in her pants.

"I just don't wanna fuck you infront of others." Erica whispered into my ear as she grabbed my ass with both of her hands, lifting me up and I folded my legs around her back.

She sat me on the bathroom counter and brought her head to face me, I sat back and had the back of my head up against the mirror now, I couldn't move away.

Erica put her forehead on mine, her eyes were so beautiful, I could see she was ready.

I didn't notice it at the time, I was too lost in Erica's eyes but she had dipped two of her fingers inside my pussy.

I moaned as she held me there.

I closed my eyes and felt her capture my lips with her own.

We kissed as she finger fucked me, rubbing her two fingers up against my G-Spot, I couldn't moan, I was too busy with kissing Erica, every moan was captured my Erica's mouth as we continued to kiss.

I was wiggling underneath her, I was slipping because of the wetness of the water from the shower, but Erica held me there, she stopped me from slipping further.

She released me from the kiss, her right hand trailed up my stomach, over my breasts and she held my chin high.

I was melting under her.

"I don't say this often enough to you, but god you're beautiful." Erica said as she looked at my eyes.

I blushed.

"S-Stop not now..." I stammered.

"Your body is just so beautiful." Erica told me as she released her hand from my chin. Trailing it back down, cupping my right breast she squished it in her hand.

I watched her bend down, capturing my nipple in her mouth as she rolled her tongue around my hard nipple.

"I can't wait to see you pregnant." Erica continued as she released my nipple from her mouth.

"Erica." I said to her, I was embarrassed for no reason at all, blushing harder than ever.

"You're going to look so beautiful when you're pregnant." She said to me, she put herself back up to me and captured my lips for another kiss.

Erica wanted kids? With me? I hadn't really talked to her about this before, Not properly anyway.

As I was kissing Erica, I felt her insert her penis into me, I shook and Erica only kissed me harder as she put more of her cock inside me.

I couldn't do anything but moan into her mouth again as we held the kiss.

Erica was being too serious, she was so hard down there right now, I could feel it right inside me, forcing its way in.

She released the kiss from me again, she put her forehead on mine, watching my eyes with hers, as she slowly fucked me.

I was going to cry, this was too intimate for me, I wasn't used of this intimate side of Erica, she was being very loving, I had grown used to being fucked hard.

This was a whole new experience, I didn't want it to end, I was going to explode.

Erica looked so beautiful, I took my hand off the counter for a moment and ended up slipping down, right onto Erica's cock.

I was as deep as I could go, all I wanted to do was touch Erica's face with my hand and kiss her again.

I was picked up, still full of her, she walked me out to the bedroom, flopping my wet body right onto the bed with herself still on top of me.

I did what I wanted to do, I grabbed her face, bringing her down to my mouth.

We shared another kiss.

Erica pulled away and I followed, I wanted her more, I wasn't finished.

Immediately Erica came back and kissed me.

She laughed softly into my mouth.

She released my mouth again and I instinctively followed her upwards. She kissed me again.

"Don't tease me." I said as I released her kiss.

"I love watching you want more." Erica said as she booped my nose with her finger.

I blushed again and Erica picked up the pace, putting both hands under my breasts and she held me to the bed.

I knew what she was doing, she was looking at my breasts bouncing up and down with each thrust.

I could feel my own orgasm approaching, I knew Erica could see me getting closer.

I was moaning so loudly now, I couldn't help it.

Erica laid down directly on top of me.

I ran my fingers up and down her back as she fucked me harder and harder.

Soon enough I heard her start to breathe differently, I knew she was cumming soon.

I was there!

"Erica! Fuck!" I screamed as I came, My legs went up and around Erica, I held myself there as I felt Erica seat herself inside me.

"Fucking hell, Jessica." Erica said as she came inside me.

I came again just from feeling Erica's cock twitching.

I rested my head back, I released my hands from Erica's back, I looked at my fingers, oh god, I had drawn a small amount of blood on Erica's back with my nails.

Erica looked at my fingers too.

"That's so fucking hot." Erica said to me.

"Oh god, I'm so embarrassed." I said to her as I tilted my head to the side.

"Took your time marking me." Erica said as she kissed my neck.

"Huh-Oh~" I didn't even get to finish thinking about what Erica said as she turned her kiss into a bite, biting deep into my neck again, sinking her teeth in.

I was getting used to the out of body experiences, I had worked out how to move around.

"You look beautiful with me inside you." I heard an echo that sounded like Erica.

Everything faded to black and I fainted.

I woke up a few minutes later to Erica out cold on top of me.

"Tyler! Tyler! Tyler!" I could hear Rachel moaning outside of the bedroom.

Clearly they had heard us and decided to enjoy themselves. My Heat Cycle was well and truly working now.

I could feel Erica had deflated out of me so I slowly removed her off the top of me.

I got off the bed and walked out of the bedroom, I could still hear the slapping and pounding of Tyler and Rachel, coming directly out of Rachel's bedroom.

I wanted a peek, just a quick one.

I opened the door slowly, I looked in and saw Tyler mounting Rachel from behind in doggystyle. Rachel was looking directly at me with a massive smile on her face, then she looked back at Tyler as she rested into the bed.

Tyler, for a man, was very good looking.

I don't know what overcomed me, but I walked into Rachel's bedroom.

I'd never do this if I wasn't horny, god what was I doing.

Tyler saw me but didn't say anything as he continued to fuck Rachel.

I got onto the bed, crawling along towards Rachel, I reached her, pulling her into my lips for a kiss.

I kissed her as she moaned into my mouth, I even started to use Tongue on her.

I knew Tyler would be enjoying the view.

I hoped he was anyway.

"God Jessica, that was hot." Rachel said to me as I paused with the kiss.

Tyler slammed into her and it made her Yelp.

I watched him grab her hair and fold her back up towards him, as he continued to drive into her.

"Oh fuck Tyler." Rachel moaned. "Keep going baby, I can handle it."

Rachel was very attractive in this position, I stood up on my knees and wrapped my hands around her waist as I bent down and began to suck on her tits.

"Fuck, I can't, I can't handle this much longer." Rachel said softly.

"Yes you can." I heard Tyler say as he slapped her ass.

"Fuck I can't! I'm telling you." Rachel said as she continued moaning.

"Hang on there a little longer Rachel." I heard Erica say as I felt Erica grab my hips, and insert herself instantly inside me again.

"Fu-" I lost the ability to speak, I was so shocked I wasn't ready for this, Erica was pounding into me, I was now sandwiched up to Rachel, I was hanging off her.

I was enjoying myself so much, I was stupidly sensitive at the current time.

I ended up cumming on accident, I couldn't hold myself back, that's when I heard Rachel announce her own climax as Erica and Tyler both came at the same time.

I was still stuck up against Rachel, both of us were hot and sweaty, breathing hard. I saw Tyler infront of me, he pulled a very limp Rachel back and tilt her head to the side as I saw him bite into her neck.

God that was so fucking hot. That's when I felt Erica bite into my neck.

I came again.

I was so happy.

Everything faded to black, I was completely at peace with the world.