My Life as an Omega - Act. 02 Ch. 21

Story Info
Rachel gets a much needed wake up call.
1.8k words
4.82
2.8k
3
0

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days passed since Rachel was admitted to hospital, today she was being released and Tyler and Erica were helping move most of her stuff over to Erica's house.

Rachel had been given some vitamin tablets to have daily and also had been told by her doctor that she won't survive another hospital trip if this happens again.

Which we all thought kinda woke her up a bit more to her whole situation.

Tyler and Erica had brought all her computer gear and had set Rachel up in one of the spare bedrooms upstairs with an ensuite.

I cleaned out the bedroom and remade the bedding, also cleaned the bathroom completely.

While I was at it, I ended up doing all three bathrooms.

Rachel arrived around 7pm after Tyler and Erica had put everything together for her.

"I'm back." Rachel said, less excitedly than I thought she would have when I saw her.

"Welcome back Rachel!" I said as I walked over to her and gave her a big hug.

"Hello Jessica." Rachel said as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I missed you Rachel." I said as I hugged her tighter.

"I'm here now." Rachel said softly.

"Please don't do that again." I whispered to her.

"I won't be, I can't afford to keep doing this to my body apparently." Rachel told me.

I showed Rachel to her room, and she immediately went and jumped on the bed, Sammy Jumped up on the bed with her.

"Smells a lot nicer than my room at the house." Rachel said as she rolled over.

Erica came in with Tyler a few moments later and both of them stood in the doorway.

"So you're gonna be staying here for 7 Weeks, then you're gonna go back home." Erica said to her.

"During those 7 weeks, you'll be able to continue your work, as Jessica has told me that it's important to you, which is fine by me."

"Thank you Eric-" Rachel didn't get to finish her sentence as Erica spoke again.

"But." Erica said to her sternly.

"You'll be following a meal plan I'm going to create for you, any deviations from the meal plan, and I'll turn the internet off to the entire household." Erica told her.

I looked shocked, then looked at Rachel, who nodded and accepted Erica's terms.

"I can live without the Internet." Erica told her.

"That's fine, I will follow your lead." Rachel told her.

"She took it better than I expected." Tyler said to Erica.

"If she wants to improve herself, and not die an early death, she'll follow me." Erica said to Tyler.

Tyler agreed with Erica.

"You'll also be joining me at 5:30 every morning for a taekwondo training session, starting from tomorrow." Erica said to her.

"Wait what?" Rachel said to her.

"You'll be joining me at 5:30 every morning, for a taekwondo training session." Erica said back to her slowly.

"Hey? You didn't mention that to me?" Tyler said to Erica.

"I know, I only just thought of it." Erica said back to him.

"Oh." He replied.

"So I suggest that you get some sleep before 9pm tonight, otherwise you won't wake up tomorrow morning." Erica said to her.

"Alright." Rachel said, she sounded unsure now.

Maybe Erica was giving her a bit too much to do.

That night, Tyler left to go home and we left Rachel to her room, Erica and I ended up falling asleep very quickly.

I woke at 5AM, the bedside table light was on it's dimmest setting as I watched Erica getting herself dressed, I could see she had a very determined face.

I stayed there, I saw her exit the bedroom.

I heard a noise in the other bedroom, it was Rachel's alarm blaring, it quickly stopped.

I heard Erica and Rachel discussing something out in the hallway, before Erica ended up coming into the bedroom.

"I know you're awake." Erica said to me.

"Huh?" I wondered, trying to fake waking up.

Erica hovered over me on the bed.

"Did you enjoy the view?" Erica asked with a very seductive look.

I nodded, I was getting horny just seeing her like this.

"I'll be back in two hours." Erica told me as she got up off the bed, walking out the bedroom door and closing it behind her.

She reopened it again, poking her head in.

"I've put a list on the kitchen counter, can you please make that for breakfast?" Erica asked me.

"Sure thing." I said back to her.

Within a minute, I heard the elevator in the garage lifting Erica's car up, and then the S-Class starting up and driving away.

Erica hadn't told me where they were going too, all I knew they were leaving for was Taekwondo practice, somewhere.

Then it struck me, Erica was most likely taking Rachel to Her Father's Taekwondo Training Centre.

I fell back to sleep, I was quite tired and I wasn't overly impressed. I had originally woken up at 5am.

When I woke up again it was 6:30am Erica and Rachel would be home soon.

I did really bother to put much on, wearing on of Erica's tank tops and my own underwear. I walked downstairs to the kitchen where Erica had a printed sheet of paper, full of food ideas for Rachel, she had a set time that Rachel had to eat at as well.

Double Omelettes were the first on the list.

Easy enough, I was preparing myself to cook when my phone vibrated on the table, I checked it quickly.

"On our way home now, see you in 10 minutes x. -Erica."

Okay perfect, by the time I finished here they'd be home.

I quickly got to work, making the breakfast meal.

I had small bacon and ham bits mixed inside and some seasoning as per Erica's instructions on the sheet.

These Omelettes were turning out bigger than I had expected, I'd even have to attempt to eat one.

Erica and Rachel walked in as I finished, I was putting the three Omelettes I had made onto plates and walked them over to the table, placing them down.

"So how'd you guys go?" I asked as I sat the plate down in front of Erica who pulled my chair out for me.

"It was good, My Father is keen." Erica told me as she started to cut into the Omelette.

"How about you Rachel? What were your thoughts?" I asked her.

"There's a lot of kicking." Rachel told me.

"Yeah, well, so Rachel knew what she was getting into, My Father and I had a quick fight together." Erica said to me.

"You enjoyed watching him beat the shit out of me didn't you." Erica said as she smiled at Rachel.

"Oh no no, I was more frightened for your health." Rachel said.

"Don't worry, I'm not hurt or anything." Erica told her.

"He had some powerful kicks." Rachel said to me.

"I can imagine." I said to her as I started to eat my omelette.

"So what's your plan for today Rachel?" Erica asked her.

"I have to complete a model by next monday, so I will probably be working on that." She told Erica, as she ate the Omelette in front of her.

"Yeah? Are you going to forget to eat today?" Erica asked.

"No, I promise." Rachel said to her.

"Set an Alarm for 10:30am if you want, that'll be your next meal." Erica told her.

Rachel's next meal for the day was chicken and leek pasta, Erica had chosen that from my own recipe book.

So I made that later in the morning.

I served it up at 10:30am, Rachel and Erica sat there and ate it, both of them really enjoyed the meal.

Rachel disappeared back to her room and by 12pm, Erica had her downstairs again and had me making tuna mornay for lunch.

Rachel wasn't too keen on the tuna mornay so Erica agreed to swap it for another meal tomorrow.

By 3pm, Erica had Rachel downstairs again and I made another meal, this time it was just Vanilla Ice Cream, nothing hard at all.

6:30pm came around and Erica had me make a homemade pizza, with heaps of toppings on it.

Tyler also showed up for Tea before heading to his night shift job, all the pizza got eaten, meaning I was going to have to make another tomorrow night if Erica wanted me too.

I was buggered, I had been cooking and cleaning the kitchen all day.

I didn't mind doing this for Rachels wellbeing, I just was so tired I could barely function.

I fell asleep on the couch, I woke up to being carried upstairs by Erica, who laid me down in the bed.

I slowly drifted off to sleep again.

For the next several days, the cycle repeated, Erica and Rachel would go to Taekwondo Practice early in the morning, come home to a cooked breakfast, then I'd hang out with Erica for an hour or so, Cook Lunch, remind Rachel to eat, watch a movie with Erica, Cook Tea, have Tea with Tyler, Rachel and Erica, go to bed and continue it again the next day.

I ended up becoming accustomed to the work I was given, Erica helped where she could with the dishes, sometimes even Rachel, even though she had projects to be working on, so it's not like I was doing all the work around here.

Rachel's general condition improved greatly, she was returning to her talkative self, it was odd seeing her act so quiet.

Erica and I laid in the bed, I rested my head on her chest as we talked.

"Rachel's getting the hang of Taekwondo this past week, I honestly didn't think my father would allow us to practice at his facility early in the morning." Erica said happily.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah, He's being very supportive of Rachel actually, he was telling me that training her has lit a fire in his heart for the sport again." Erica told me. "She has a long way to go, Taekwondo isn't just something you learn overnight, if she sticks to it, it'll help her greatly." She finished.

"Well I'm just happy that Rachel is being more talkative." I said as I adjusted myself.

"Yeah, it's good having her back." Erica said as she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Tyler and Rachel want to have a movie night tomorrow with us by the way." Erica told me.

"Oh? Sounds exciting." I told her.

"It does sound good doesn't it." Erica said happily, as she pulled me closer.

"I love you, Jess." She said as she kissed the back of my head.

"I love you to the moon and back." I said to her, I was very happy.