My Life as an Omega - Act. 02 Ch. 26

Story Info
Erica thinks about getting away.
2.6k words
4.86
1.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica

I returned home that night, Tyler dropping me home after he woke up.

"Thank you for putting up with me." I said as I went to get out of the car.

"Yeah, let's not make this a habit." Tyler said to me.

"Agreed." I sighed, I was highly embarrassed with myself.

I got out and walked to the front door of my house, I went to open the door and it opened for me, Rachel stood on the other side in her Pyjamas, holding the door for me.

"Afternoon." Rachel said with her toothbrush in her mouth.

"Do you have to do that here?" I said to her as I took my shoes off.

"Jessica's upstairs waiting for you, she's been quite worried." Rachel told me as she walked off, continuing to brush her teeth.

As Rachel went to walk up the stairs, I saw Jessica standing at the top, she quickly rushed down.

"Jessica!" I said as I sighed with relief I felt a wave of happiness wash over me.

"Erica!" She said as she jumped at me, wrapping her legs around my back.

I quickly grabbed her as she jumped onto me, holding her there.

I heard her sniffing, 'Here we go.' I thought.

"Shower time for you mate!" Jessica said as she lent her upper half away from me.

"You smell like Tyler, something terrible..." she added.

"And you smell like Rachel." I said back to her.

"Guilty." Rachel shouted from upstairs.

"Didn't miss me too much then?" I smuggly said.

"No no, I did miss you a lot! It-It was Rachel's Idea." Jessica said to me.

"Uhuh." I said as I smiled at her, I slowly released her, and she stood infront of me, I kissed her forehead.

"I love you a lot Jessica, I'm sorry for eariler." I told her.

"It's all good, I understand that this is just something you do! I can't change nature." Jessica said happily to me, she had a very genuine happy smile on her face.

"I love you so much Erica, just be careful." Jessica softly said as she put her head onto my chest, wrapping her arms around my waist.

I still felt like an asshole for the rest of the night, The Not Horny side of me was screaming everytime I slept with Rachel or Tyler, I didn't like it, I'd got myself into a hell of a situation.

Meanwhile the horny side of me was cheering with delight, I had a male and two females that I could probably have sex with whenever I wanted.

I wanted to do better by Jessica, I made a vow with myself that I wouldn't touch Rachel or Tyler again.

"How are you feeling baby?" Jessica asked me as she washed my back in the shower.

"Tired and fucked senseless." I said with a sigh.

"How was it?" Jessica asked me as she started to reach around and wash my front.

"I don't remember a thing if that helps you, I hurt like hell between my legs." I told her.

"You were that rough were you?" Jessica asked as she went lower, I could feel her purposely trying to get a rise out of me as she brushed her fingers over my vagina, I jumped, my god I was sensitive down there, I quickly took the towel from her hand and cleaned myself.

"I don't know, I must have been." I said to her as I grabbed her other hand that I was wandering over my breasts, repositioning it onto my stomach away from them, they were also very sensitive at the current time.

"Let's go on another Holiday somewhere soon, just us two." I said softly as I let her hand travel back up to my breasts again.

"Oh?" Jessica said. "Where too?" She asked.

"I hear Auroria is beautiful at this time of year." I told her.

"Auroria! That's a long way away." Jessica said as she washed my back.

"Might be good to get away from here for a bit." I said to her, I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do, I was feeling depressed.

"Once I finish with this work load, we'll sort out a date before the wedding so we can go on a Holiday together." I told her as I stood up in the shower.

"Should be interesting." Jessica said as she smiled at me.

"You've gotten me keen." She said as she stood up next to me.

"I'm glad." I said as I smiled at her, leaning in and kissing her forehead.

Jessica blushed, She looked so adorable when she braced for my kiss.

Jessica left the shower room shortly after, I told her I'd be a while longer as I wanted to clean my face up.

I wasn't totally sure what I wanted to do, I kinda felt like I was going through a crisis right now.

I played with my hair, looking at myself in the mirror, it'd been a long time since I had even touched my hair in any form.

I wanted to change, in the past if I wanted to feel a change, I'd do my hair differently.

I had a hair trimmer in the top drawer that was at least twelve years old and hadn't been used since I was a teenager.

When I was a teenager I got around with the side of my head shaved, it wasn't until I got my first job and started to treat myself as a professional from my parents own advice that I started to grow my hair out again and attempt to cover up my tattoos with makeup.

I sat the hair trimmer on the benchtop, I tapped my fingers on the benchtop as I thought with myself on what I was about to do and if it was the right decision.

I looked over at myself again, I ran my hands up my arms, feeling over my tattoo's.

They were probably the only thing that reminded me of who I used to be before I molded myself into the person I am today, a constant reminder of the past, that I'll never return to... the past was something that I shouldn't even consider emulating...

Yet here I was, yearning for the past, maybe it was the rose coloured glasses I wore looking into the past, I was only picking the good times, not the times where I had been cheated by people, or times I had gotten into trouble with the law for what I thought were minor things.

I used to get around believing I was the Main Character, I never really stopped believing the world wasn't mine to run until I met Jessica... and started dating her, now I was engaged to her, we had our wedding coming up fast.

I saw another side to the world I hadn't seen before, Jessica unlocked this whole new world for me, I enjoyed every second of this new world with Jessica, I no longer felt as if I was the Main Character anymore.

I laughed at myself, picked up the hair trimmer, I held it in my hand as I looked at it, I turned it on.

The hair trimmer worked for a whole two seconds, before it suddenly died. If god had given me a sign, this was it.

I put the hair trimmer into the bin under the sink, laughing softly at myself.

"Are you alright Erica?" I heard Jessica ask from the bedroom.

"I'm just fine baby..." I said as I smiled, looking up at myself in the mirror.

I didn't need to worry myself with the past, I had an incredible future waiting ahead of me with the love of my life, sitting in the bedroom.

I shut the bathroom door behind me as I walked over to the bed, Jessica was sitting up watching me, I reached to her and pushed her down onto the bed, climbing up onto of her, sitting myself down on her lap as I leant down and embraced her with a kiss, wrapping my arms around her head.

I felt her hands travelling up around me, feeling every inch they could, we rolled around on the bed for the next few minutes or so, not letting go of our kiss.

I wanted to wife this woman now, I was sick to death of her looking naked without a wedding ring around her finger.

I was so impatient, I calmed myself down, reminding myself it'd be worth the wait.

The Engagement Ring she wore would have to suffice for now.

That night we had one of the most loving sessions we'd ever had, I didn't want this to stop.

From the bedside clock, it'd taken us about an hour to stop kissing eachother before we even got into penetrative sex, I was wholeheartedly enjoying every inch of Jessica's soft body.

Jessica covered her pussy with her hand when I went to line myself up to insert for the first time that night.

"J-Jessica..." I softly stammered as I put all my weight on top of her as I kissed her left cheek.

"You can wait a little longer, I'm enjoying this." Jessica whispered into my ear.

I was subconsciously thrusting my cock against her hand, all I wanted was entry, Jessica wasn't going to give up the goods that easily it seemed.

Jessica and I kissed again, both of us nipped at each others lips as we kissed, I knew it turned her on and it was turning me on even more.

I loved having my lips bitten lightly while kissing, I played with her breasts, rolling her nipple around between two of my fingers, every now and then lightly pulling on it for a cute reaction from Jessica.

She still refused to move her hand, I could feel the wetness leaking through between her fingers as she held her hand there.

"How much do you want me?" Jessica asked with a seductive tone.

"Badly..." I said softly into her ear as I subconsciously humped her hand even more.

"You want to put your cock inside me?" She teased.

"Yes, baby." I softly said.

"What are you gonna do to me if I give you my pussy?" She asked into my ear, nipping at my earlobe.

"I'm gonna make love to you." I said to her, continuing to thrust.

"You and I both know that's not what you really want." She said with a devlish smile. "I'll give you another chance."

"I want to fuck you." I said to her with a growl, growing impatient.

"Yeah?" She said with her hot breath hitting my ear. "Anything else?" She asked.

"I want to breed your pussy until you're pregnant with our kid." I said as I growled again, humping harder.

"should I let you fuck me?" Jessica asked.

"Yes... Please, I've been waiting for this." I said to her,

"Hmmm... okay fine... maybe just a little." Jessica said as she released her hand while I was mid stroke, her pussy was so wet, it soaked my cock so quickly that it made it very easy for me to enter straight away, I was down to the hilt of my cock, I couldn't go any deeper if I tried.

Jessica gasped as she pushed on my stomach, she put enough force onto me that it pushed me out, she quickly covered her pussy with her hand.

"That was unexpected." Jessica said as she laid there with a smile on her face.

"Again?" I asked her.

"Not yet." She said as she reached up with her free hand, wrapping her arm around my neck and dragging me down to her lips for another long kiss.

I just so badly wanted her.

I honestly couldn't keep my hands off her, I was being driven up the wall with all this waiting.

"Please Jess..." I asked her softly as I nuzzled my face into the side of her neck, humping her slowly.

I felt Jessica's fingers part slightly, it was enough that she let me slowly slip through, I could feel she was putting pressure on my cock, not letting me go too fast.

"Are you enjoying feeling every inch enter you?" I asked her.

"I am..." She said as I saw her in a daze, looking up at the roof.

I made it all the way to the bottom eventually, sitting there inside her we kissed and cuddled, Jessica wrapped her legs around me and held me there, I wasn't able to move as freely as I'd like too, all I wanted to do was fuck this woman of mine and she wouldn't let me!

"How crazy is this driving you?" She asked playfully.

"Crazy enough..." I said softly as I laid on top of her.

"Good, I'm gonna edge you to completion, even if it takes several hours for you to cum." Jessica said as she kissed my cheek.

Jessica would release her legs around me every so often while I fucked her softly, then she would tighten herself up again, not letting me get a minor movement in at all, during this time we kissed eachother. At one point Jessica even had one of my tits in her mouth, sucking on it as much as she could, god it was insane.

All I could feel was my cock throbbing at one point, it was sending me even more wild, I could even feel Jessica tightening herself up, god it felt so good having my cock hugged and squeezed by her...

"Don't f-fucking cum." Jessica said to herself as she gripped the sheets. "Fuck...." She said through her teeth.

"Are you cumming already? From nothing?" I said to her calmly as she shook beneath me.

"Y-y-yes." Jessica threw her head back. "Erica!" She said as she came.

I hadn't moved a muscle while she convulsed underneath me.

"I'm almost at my limit too..." I said to her as I rested myself down on top of her, thrusting in and out again, nice and slowly.

"You can... cum..." Jessica said as she patted.

Like I had received the magical command, I did cum.

My orgasm was very intense, it felt like I was orgasming from my cock and my pussy at the same time, even though I had no stimulation down there.

I fell down on top of Jessica, Passing out immediately..

I awoke an hour later to Jessica laying there next to me, reading her a book she had gotten a while ago.

"I have an odd question." I asked her.

"Hmm?" She said.

"Who was your favourite cartoon crush when you were younger?" I asked.

Jessica put her book down and laughed.

"You're not serious are you?" Jessica asked.

"I'm deadly serious." I said as I sat up next to her.

Jessica put her hand to my forehead.

"I'm feeling fine, I just want to know." I told her.

Jessica sat there and thought about it for a moment.

"Kim Possible for female choice, Sasuke for male choice." Jessica told me.

"Naruto fan?" I asked her.

"It used to be on Cartoon Network, I used to watch the new episodes every friday." Jessica told me.

"How about you?" She asked.

"Ohh, I'd have to pick Shego from Kim Possible, and Danny Phantom." I told her.

"I thought you would have picked another female to be honest." Jessica told me with a smile, surprised.

"Well then Danny's Girlfriend, Sam." I said to her confidentially.

"Oh you like bad bitches don't you!" Jessica laughed at me.

"I like a bad bitch sometimes." I said to her.

"Teach me to be a bad bitch then." Jessica said as she got up and sat on my lap.

"I like you the way you are, I don't need you to change." I said to her with a smile.

"Good answer." She said as she leant downwards and kissed me.