My Life as an Omega - Act. 02 Ch. 27

Story Info
A Sudden Fight rips a rift between Erica and Jessica.
2.2k words
4.23
2.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica

A few days had gone by, I had a fight with Erica the night before, probably our first ever fight of many to come in our lives.

I felt terrible and Erica didn't seem to really care, usually in the morning Erica would softly wake me up and kiss me goodbye before Rachel and Her went out to Taekwondo Practice.

Instead I woke up at 10:20 in the morning, Erica would have been at work by now.

Our fight was over Erica continuing to take the drugs for the research purposes at the Lab, I personally didn't want her to go onto the third trial but she insisted that she had to do it.

I know it sounds like I'm being selfish, I just didn't want Erica to hurt herself or want to have wild sex whenever she took one of these trial drugs.

I was missing the every now and then sex life we had before she started testing the new drug, now it was just sex cause she had to have it.

And, I know I said that I was fine with Erica fucking Tyler or Rachel, but I was regretting saying it too her now... If I hadn't allowed Erica to go on the trial drugs, Tyler and Erica never would have hooked up for that entire day.

I guess I was getting jealous that Erica was using other people instead of me?

I wasn't sure anymore, for most of the day I huddled into a ball on the bed with clothes that Erica had worn the day before next to me. I was most certainly depressed with everything going on, I just wanted her to be happy I suppose.

I think Erica was really pissed at me for telling her not to continue the trials anymore and leave it to someone else.

At some point during the day I fell asleep, I woke up to Rachel stroking my hair.

"Hello." I said sleepily.

"How ya feeling Jessica?" Rachel asked as she continued to stroke my hair.

"Damn terrible." I sighed as I stretched outwards.

I sat up on the bed, Rachel adjusting her position as well.

"Erica seemed like she was having a shit morning." Rachel told me.

"Was she? I hadn't noticed." I said sarcastically.

"What happened between you two?" She asked me.

"Just us fighting, We'll get over it eventually..." I said to her.

"What were you fighting about?" Rachel said. "If it's okay to ask?"

"I don't want her to take those drugs anymore Rachel, that's all." I said to her.

"That's what this is about?" Rachel asked me.

"Yeah... pretty much, I just asked her not to take them anymore and she took it worse than I thought." I said to her.

"What did Erica say?" Rachel asked as she leant back.

"She basically told me that it was her duty to test the trial drug, otherwise they'd be down a person." I told her.

"Maybe I'll talk to Erica tomorrow morning..." Rachel said as she sighed.

"No no, it's alright, Erica will be alright, I overstepped and it was my fault for even bringing it up, I was stupid to try to get Erica to stop." I sighed. "It's not like she's doing it for a bad reason, it's for a very good cause..." I said.

"Well, that is true Jess." Rachel agreed.

I flopped back down on the bed.

"I don't know what to do!" I said as I huffed loudly.

"I don't think you overstepped, I think it was okay for you to ask Erica to cease the drug trial." Rachel told me.

"You reckon?" I asked.

"Yeah, you were within your own rights to ask her to stop, but I think you should have given Erica some time to think about it all before you two started to seriously fight over it." Rachel told me.

"I feel fucking terrible." I said as I turned over and put my face into the pillow.

A message notification came through on my phone.

I turned my head and looked at my phone sitting on the bedside table, I reached out for it, picking it up.

"I won't be stopping taking the drug trial, sorry, it's not possible for me to stop when we're this close to finding a cure. -Erica"

I slammed my phone back down on the bedside table.

I wasn't happy.

"Not good?" Rachel asked me.

"No, of course not." I said angrily.

"She's so fucking stubborn sometimes." I said into the pillow.

"She's like that, you've known that for ages that it's Erica's way or the highway." Rachel told me.

"I know but she won't even listen to reason!" I said as I flopped over onto my back.

I huffed loudly, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"It's not overly fair." I cried.

"You've changed a lot too y'know." Rachel told me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked her.

"You never used to be like this, maybe Erica and You need a break from each other." Rachel said to me as she crossed her arms.

"I've always been like this." I replied, huffing again.

"No, you really haven't." Rachel said, unamused.

"You've only recently become increasingly stubborn, probably because I always let you be yourself and never complained while we lived under the same roof." Rachel continued. "Now because you've met someone who is as stubborn as you have made yourself, you're clashing together."

I turned back over, I wasn't in the mood for Rachel to be mad at me either, I was unhappy with everything.

Erica

"Erica, the board members are waiting for you up stairs." David told me as he came into my office.

"Thanks David." I said as I got up out of my chair.

"Do you think they'll approve?" He asked me as I walked towards him.

"Doubtful, we've still got another test to do..." I told him.

"Trial Two wasn't that big of a success I suppose." He said to me.

"Yeah, well all of our Alpha's who sign up for the trial had the same issue, raging sexual energy." I told him.

"This is tricky stuff to be dealing with, I certainly hope next time we get to the bottom of the issue." He replied as we walked out of my office together.

"How are you and your fiancé going?" David asked me.

"Ugh." I sighed. "It's hard with the trial and there's a few other things happening too." I told him, I wouldn't go further into any bigger details.

What happened between Jessica and I should remain private and I was gonna keep it that way.

"I won't bother you about it." He said with a smile.

"Thanks..." I replied to him as we walked down the hallway.

Both of us entered the elevator that took us to the top floor, I had brought a USB full of information and slides I had spent most of my morning creating to show the board members.

It was going to be a long afternoon, I wasn't keen to be presenting a slide to a bunch of older men, who I was very amazed cared about this issue that only existed in female alpha's.

David had told me that if they weren't positive they could earn money from this drug they'd never approve it.

It was going to be an expensive drug to be able to afford for the first few years if it passed all the trials and ended up working as intended.

I was more worried that this drug we were creating might be used as an aphrodisiac, I'd flip my shit if that happened, I would be absolutely ropable.

It was a major side effect that the first two trials made Alpha Females more horny than usual.

Hopefully with this third trial we had planned, all the bugs would've been squashed and there were no side effects that went intended in the first place.

For the next 2 hours, I was in the meeting room, presenting slides to the board members and discussing with them the past two trials we had, going through each Trial Participants reaction to the drugs.

I had made sure that it was all confidential, none of the people who participated in the trial had their names or faces on screen, they were all labeled 1 through 15.

By the time the meeting ended, I had successfully secured three more trials for the drug, I was relieved.

Thankfully none of them suggested an Aphrodisiac drug, I kept it very quiet, I didn't want to give anyone here any ideas, I didn't even tell David or Jessica that they might do that.

I couldn't have this potentially life changing drug be ruined by sexual desire.

I hadn't thought of Jessica really all day, especially after our recent fighting, I wasn't happy with her, she knew how important this stuff was to me, I understand her point, but it wasn't going to last much longer I was sure of it.

I was just in a very big mood for the rest of my day at work and pottered around my office for the final hour cleaning it up and dusting the cardboards and desk.

With 20 minutes remaining I slumped down on my desk, tried and sad, in an unrecoverable mood.

Now that I had all this time too think, I was concentrating on Jessica.

Maybe we needed a break from each other...

I returned home that afternoon, when I walked inside the house I wasn't greeted by Jessica or Rachel, which was unusual. Either one or the other was always downstairs.

Tea hadn't even been prepared, in fact the kitchen was tidy, so nothing had happened down here for the duration of the day it seemed.

I had a gut feeling that something was wrong and so I hurried upstairs, when I got upstairs I could hear Jessica crying, and Rachel talking quietly.

"You're gonna be fine..." Rachel said to Jessica.

I stood just outside the door listening in on the conversation.

"I don't know how much longer I can take it..." Jessica said to Rachel.

"Erica still loves you, it's gonna be okay." Rachel replied to her.

"But our fighting just keeps getting worse." Jessica said to her.

I was taking in everything that Jessica was saying, I was feeling bad, I had left Jessica in the mood all day by the looks of it.

I knocked on the door. Both Rachel and Jessica stopped what they were doing as I entered, they looked at me, Jessica's eyes and face were red from crying.

Rachel stood up and walked past me in a mood, clearly I was in the wrong here.

"Can we talk?" I asked Jessica.

"I guess so." Jessica said as she wiped her face with her hands.

"I am still going to be taking the trial drug." I said to her as I sat down.

That made Jessica start to cry again. I sighed loudly.

"Look I can't not be a part of the experiment, I'm sorry Jessica it's just the way it is." I told her straight.

"Why!?" Jessica shouted as she raised her hands in anger.

"Hey, calm down!" I said to her sternly.

"No! I won't! Why won't you just listen to me!" Jessica shouted.

"What?!" I said surprised.

"You never listen! I don't want you to take those drugs anymore! I just want you to go back to being normal!" Jessica told me.

"Normal!" I said as I stood up from the bed, putting my hands on my hips as I looked at her surprised.

"I am acting normal!" I said to her angrily.

"Nothing I've done is affecting you in any way, it's only me being affected!" I continued, as I pointed at myself, my hands shaking.

"Are you really that fucking blind!" Jessica said as she stood up too.

"Don't swear at me!" I said back to her.

"I'll do whatever I damn well please! You get to do whatever you want, so why can't I!" Jessica said quickly back to me

I huffed angrily. "Honestly, are you on your monthly or something? You're acting ridiculous!"

"Erica! What the hell!" Jessica said to me with a shocked look.

"Well! Jesus fucking christ woman." I said back to her.

"For the last few days you've been absolutely indifferent to me, you've been acting cold and hard." I told her.

"Because you won't listen to reason!" Jessica told me.

"What fucking reason! The Drug Taking?" I asked her.

"I cannot help that I'm trying to provide a solution to a problem that has existed since the beginning of time!" I told her.

"For thousands of years Alpha Female's have lived with the same issue you're experiencing, you can live with it a few more years I'm sure!" Jessica told me.

"Oh for fuck sake!" I shouted.

"Out!" I shouted.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I told her.

I realised what I was saying in the final second, almost immediately I saw Jessica's heartbreak into a million pieces in front of me.

Jessica pushed past me and ran out of the bedroom.

"J-Jess." I said softly as she left the room.

I heard the front door slam and heard Rachel's car drive off soon afterwards.

I walked out into the hallway, Rachel's room was open.

I slowly walked over and saw the desk where we had set up Rachel's Computer was emptied off, only coffee stains existed there now...

What had I done...