My Life before You Ch. 01

Story Info
Finding each other in innocent circumstances.
7.2k words
4.4
22k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBELLC
BBELLC
251 Followers

Attention readers: If you have read any of my work, I do not get to the sex right off. If you are looking for a quick jack off session, this is not that read. I try to develop characters the best I can, then let the plot go from there. All characters are over 18 while having sex and are consenting adults.

**************

It was a hot, yet windy day in Jacksonville, as her name was called. The 22-year-old girl walked across the stage and grabbed her diploma. Her 5'6 athletic frame, featuring her toned legs from all the cross-country training she had done glided across the platform, her firm 36B breasts bouncing with each step, while her sandy blonde hair flowed behind her. Her name was Amy, and she wasn't just a pretty face, she was highly intelligent. She never really dated throughout high school although she had many suitors. She went on a few first dates, but never a second. She never wanted a guy who just wanted her for her sexuality, but also for her intelligence. She was always called the total package by her family and it didn't help that she came from a small midwestern town in the bible belt of the country. Her family were heavily involved in the church, and nothing happened in town without someone finding out.

Her mom and dad were good Christians and did all they could to ensure her and her brother (Brian, 3 years younger and studying at MIT) received all they needed and mostly what they wanted. Her mom (Gracie) was an only child and her dad (Mark) was supposed to have been. Ten years before Amy was born, John was born to her grandparents. Tragedy happened five years later when her grandparents died in a plane crash, so Mark raised her uncle like he was a son. Amy had fond memories of her uncle but when she was eight, he left the house after graduating high school, and they didn't talk much afterwards, so they drifted apart.

Some of Amy's fondest memories were when the family would sit and watch old movies. She became addicted to some of the classics and was fascinated of how films were made. That is why she chose Florida State to study Film Production and Screenwriting. She focused so much on her degree she rarely dated, although she had lost her virginity to a boy in her freshman year. He was mostly trying to put notches on to his bedpost, so he didn't want her once he took her cherry. She had gone to a few parties throughout her time there, even had a few one-night stands, but her studies always came first. She longed for a real man in her life, but she knew he would have to find her, because she was too busy to find one herself.

When the festivities were done, she searched the crowd for her family, finally seeing her dad who was 6'6 standing like a giant. He was also waving at her; she ran up to him and jumped into his arm. Upon letting her down she hugged her mom and brother. She then felt a firm yet soft tapping on her shoulder. When she turned, a man about 6'2 with short brown hair, green eyes and a body to die for was standing before her. She looked at him with confusion until he finally spoke.

"Amy! It's me your Uncle John" as he grabbed her shoulders dragging her close for a hug.

She hugged him and was immediately lost in his strong arms. His cologne hypnotized her, as wetness begin to form between her legs. "Hey Uncle John, I... I didn't expect you here, "she said pulling back from him reluctantly.

"Well I wanted to be here to see my beautiful niece graduate and take you all out to dinner." Of course, her dad was for that, as he loved getting a free dinner. They piled into her parents Suburban and headed out to an Italian restaurant her uncle knew. When they were seated, she intentionally sat beside her uncle as she was still feeling the effects from the hug earlier.

After they ordered, her mom was the first to start a discussion. "Amy, what are your plans now?"

Shaking her head as she sipped her tea Amy said, "I'm not sure mom. I have had offers but none I am feeling comfortable with. I am writing a screenplay, so I might go to LA and see if a studio will buy it." She noticed her mom and dad looking at each other with worried expressions.

John seemed to notice as well and chimed in. "Amy, that's fantastic! I have some contacts in LA, maybe I can help you find some takers."

Her eyes lit with excitement as she gasped. "Really Uncle John? You would do that for me?"

He smiled at her, lightly touching her shoulder, "Anything for family Amy." He then looked at her parents, "Isn't that right Mark." Her dad was shocked at the turn of events, but simply agreed with his younger brother. The meal was uneventful after that, and when they returned to the university, Amy gave everyone a hug, and told them she would see them in a day or so.

When John grabbed and hugged her once more, she put her body against him hard. Her body felt warm against him, and she leaned up and kissed him on his cheek. He looked a little flushed as he pushed back, and when she looked down, the beginning of an erection was forming in his pants. She smiled saying, "I'll be seeing you." With that, she skipped off toward her apartment door. As she walked into her apartment, she sighed. As wrong as she knew it was, she was having impure thoughts about her handsome uncle and chastised herself for those thoughts. She closed her eyes took a deep breath and said to herself she would have to remain professional if he ever called for her to come to LA.

***************

On the plane, her thoughts went back to how much her uncle had changed, yet he seemed so familiar. She hadn't seen a picture or him in at least five years, and that was before her high school graduation. He had longer hair then and he wasn't as built as he is now. She shook her head again, trying to erase the thoughts from her mind, reminding herself that she couldn't be thinking this way about her dear uncle. She smiled thinking she just needed to get laid, as it had been awhile, and had finally graduated. While she was leaving the airport with her bag in hand, she hailed a taxi and gave him the address to her uncle's office. While going through the city she marveled at the sites, and the people. She had the song "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" in her mind as they passed the mansions and people who seemed intriguing.

Pulling up to the building, she paid the driver, and grabbed her bags. As she started to walk in, a handsome man walked up and asked if she would like a hand. Amy nodded and followed him inside. He asked if she knew what suite she was going to, and she told him. He smiled at her, and said he was going to the same office, she thought she might be in luck if all the men looked the same as this man and her uncle.

The office was set up quite typical. A receptionist at the front desk outside the elevators greeting guests and frosted double doors behind her with the words J & S Studios etched in the glass. The logo looked weird, but she shook her head, not wanting to question it. The gentleman put her bags behind the receptionist desk, then leaned down and kissed her on her neck. She seemed to beam at this, and he whispered something in her ear that made her giggle and walked through the frosted doors. All Amy could do was take everything in, thinking that the two had something going on outside the office.

She sat in the lobby chair for what seemed like hours but was in fact only a few minutes. The quietness of the lobby was deafening to her. She needed something to occupy her thoughts, so she thought about her last boyfriend, and wondered what he was doing now. She was missing the intimacy and companionship of a boyfriend, but more so the cock of a man. She started to squeeze her thighs together, feeling her panties getting wet.

"Amy" Her uncle was standing in front of her. "Where were you, I've been trying to get your attention sweetie."

She blushed slightly, "Sorry, I was thinking about the flight and the sights of the city. I guess I'm just kind of tired."

John held out his hand to her, "Come on then, let's get you to your new apartment."

"But, Unc..." John cut her off abruptly and put a finger to her mouth shushing her. He grabbed her bags and pressed the down button at the elevator. He then very swiftly, put his hand on the small of her back and whisked her into the elevator when the doors opened. When they arrived at the front doors, she saw a town car waiting with a driver beside it. He opened the door when the two approached him and helped Amy into the car, with John following.

John then leans toward his niece and talks softly. "Amy, please do not refer to me as uncle while you are here. I don't want anyone to think I am giving family special treatment, understand?" She nodded her head slowly.

"Good, now, I have an apartment in the same building as mine, two floors up. It is already furnished, but if you want to redecorate, let me know. As for money, you can work for me until you hit it big. Sound good?" He asked giving her a smile that should have been in a toothpaste commercial.

Amy smiled back and nodded her head. "Unc... I mean John, why are you doing this for me. We haven't spoke for years."

He leaned back into his seat, looking out the window, and sighed heavily. "Sweet girl, there are things you will never understand about family. One of them is when one takes you in and treats you like their own, you return the favor." He leaned forward grabbing two glasses and a bottle from a box, handing her one glass, pouring them both half full.

She looked at him as he clinked his to hers, and took a drink, and as it burned her throat, she returned the gesture with a smile. She never had alcohol, except wine. This was warming her insides immediately. "Amy, welcome to my family now." He said as he leaned over and softly kissed her cheek. He then leaned back and enjoyed his drink for the remainder of the ride.

The apartment was nice, and she liked the furnishings. John had walked her to the door, hugged her, gave her the keys to her apartment and told her to be ready the next morning at 8:30 for work. She smiled and thanked him. As he turned and left, her eyes traveled down his backside and she noticed how his pants hugged him very tightly. His ass was something like a Greek god, and she had to veer her eyes as a small moan escaped her lips.

"You ok Amy?" John asked as he turned and took a step toward her.

She was flushed and didn't want to be embarrassed anymore then she was, "No, I am John, just tired. All of this is so overwhelming. I don't know how to thank you."

He walks up to her, and grabs her shoulders, looking into her ocean blue eyes, "Amy, no need to thank me. Your family did more for me when I was a child, and this is just a small way of paying it back. It is quite possible too small Amy. Don't worry about it though, I'll see you tomorrow." With that he kissed her on the cheek, very close to her plump lips, turned and left.

Amy stood there, not sure what to think, while her fingers went to her lips tracing where his had been. She felt loved at that moment, and knew he was just being nice. She was just developing a crush on John, and she had to stop it now. She turned and went into the bedroom, stripped and into the shower taking the coldest shower she could stand. Sleep would be easy to come tonight as she was truly overwhelmed with emotions, she had no idea how to deal with.

***********

The following morning, she made her way downstairs, where an older man was standing, dressed in a uniform. She smiled at him as he opened the door for her, waving her towards a town car waiting. She noticed the same driver as the day before. He opened the door with no smile on his face, and she seemed to notice he would not look in her general direction unlike the day before.

The ride to John's office was very quiet as the driver had the partition up. When they pulled up in front of the office building, she didn't wait for him to get out and open the door for her, as she climbed out unassisted. She turned to his surprised look, and said in a low tone, "If you want to act like a mute, I can get in and out of the car on my own." He nodded while holding the bill of his chauffeur's hat and noticed a smirk on his lips.

The receptionist from the day before was not at the desk this time, but a new girl who could have come from a James Bond movie. She was very nice to Amy and showed her to the office she would be using while there. Amy asked her what exactly she would be doing, and the girl smiled at her. "Big John will be here in a minute to talk to you." She then sashayed out into the hall, toward the glass doors. Amy was perplexed at her calling her uncle "Big John". Of course, it made her thoughts go back to the day she felt him pressing against her at the university, and how big he felt.

Her thoughts were soon broken as John walked in sitting across from her. His smile was so radiating, but this time he was dressed in a muscle shirt and jeans, showing off his physique even more so then before. Her eyes moved over his granite like chest and muscular arms showing the tribunal tattoo across his left bicep. He finally spoke to her breaking her undressing him with her eyes. "Amy, I hope you like everything so far?"

Without hesitation, Amy spoke, "I love everything so far, it seems so surreal though."

He chuckled and smiled even more at her. "Well, I am hoping I can fulfill all of your dreams and more while you are here. I sent your screenplay to a friend of mine to see what she thought. In the meanwhile, can you write for me?"

Amy was beaming at the information he was giving her. "Sure John, what would you want me to write?"

"I need good scripts. My writers here are only interested in certain scenes, whereas I am wanting a nice full picture." He handed her some manuscript and as she looked over it, he continued. "What I want you to do, is look over this, and make it a whole story."

Her eyes began to bug out of her skull as she read. "Unc ... John this is...porn."

He leaned in closer to her desk, his smile disappearing slightly. "Amy, this is an adult film, not porn. My writers made it into a porn. I want it to be a class act, if you get my drift."

"John, I know nothing about writing porn. I... I've seen it, but they don't seem to have much dialogue or a story behind it." Amy replied almost pleading with her uncle to say it was a joke.

"See Amy, that is why I want you to write for me. I read your screenplay and loved it. I want that kind of writing in my films, along with the adult content of course." He could tell she was feeling quite uneasy about everything that was transpiring. He stood up and came at the front of her desk and sat down on the edge, placing his hand over hers. "Please Amy, say you will help me. I don't want to be doing these kinds of films for the rest of my life. I have bigger dreams, but this is all my budget is allowing me to do. I am just a couple of good movies away from making it. I hope you understand."

Amy could see the sincerity in her uncle's eyes. She felt like she owed him for everything he had done for her so far, yet she didn't know if she could do this kind of writing. She finally had an idea and passed it on to him. "John, I will do it with one condition." She seen him nod and squeeze her hand, so she continued. "I don't want to pen my name on the movies. I want to write under another name. I don't want my writing to cross the lines and I hope you can understand."

He lifted her hand and kissed it. "Of course, dear Amy, I am so thankful for your help, I appreciate it."

"Anything for family, right John?" Amy asked as she smiled looking into his steely eyes.

As he stood up, his frame towering over her, he nodded and leaned down to kiss her on her forehead. "I am so glad you believe in that Amy. Let me know if you need my help, I'll be in the studio most of the day. Just come on in, ok?"

She smiled at him, feeling heat where his lips had been. "Yeah, sure. Thanks John."

He left the room closing the door, and she let out a low slow breath.

******

John walked down the long corridor to the last door on the right, opening it to what seemed like a bedroom scene with many lights, cameras, and people moving about. He sat in the director's chair and grabbed his notes. He sighed heavily as he wondered what Amy was thinking about him. He never wanted her to feel disgusted or embarrassed by his work, that is why he never told anyone in his family about his chosen career choice.

The long-legged blonde walked in dressed in lingerie swaying her perfect rounded ass toward the men in the room wishing they could be the actor who was going to fuck her. John remembered the first time he had been in a scene, when he was nineteen and had just arrived in LA. They asked him to play a young naïve kid having sex for the first time with his "mom". He thought it was going to be easy, but it was so nerve racking. His cock responded, as he thought about not having any problems about getting hard now. The producers loved him, for his easy-going demeanor and reliability. The actresses loved him because he always wanted to please them on set with his fingers, tongue and his nice eight-inch cock. Even if the director had no scenes where he was to lick a woman, he did it anyway before he would fuck her. Many actresses wanted to work with him and for him because of his attitude.

His dreams were to get into mainstream and out of the adult film industry though. He wanted to be known as John Martin, not "Big Johnny Logger". Being in the industry though sucks you in, no pun intended, and it is so hard to shake the stigmatism about the industry. John had become comfortable with his career now as co-owner of the studio, being lead director and producer of most of the productions being made. He figured he could retire from the industry within ten years, and maybe find someone to settle down with, although he would have to move somewhere else besides LA.

His attitude had changed when he was reacquainted with his niece once again, as she was so beautiful and talented. He felt like there might be something else he could accomplish outside of the adult industry, and she could help him with reaching that goal. He wondered if he was asking too much out of her or maybe she wasn't up to the task. With the look in her eyes when he handed her the manuscript, he was scared she might call her dad or just run back home.

He was brought back out of his thoughts by the loud moan of the leggy blond being fucked by one of his best actors, Robbie Beach. John took a drink of his coffee as both reached orgasms and kissed. John yelled cut, with both actors laughing and high fiving each other. While the actors were getting cleaned up and dressed, a flurry of workers were getting the set ready for the next scene. John sat in his chair with his head in his hand rubbing his temple, wondering how Amy was doing with the manuscript.

*************

Amy was on the last page of the manuscript and was feeling quite wet from the sex scenes but disgusted with the dialogue. She put the manuscript down on her desk and turned on her computer. The receptionist whom she learned was Maggie, (Maggie Swallows, what a name right), had to come and show her where she could find the manuscript in the hard drive. With great determination, Amy started to change the script with better dialogue, deeper character development, and deeper sex scenes. She made the entire script from a women's perspective, instead of the lust filled men's hand. That was what her thoughts and mind was telling her at least.

Amy was lost in her work when John came into her office and sat down. She was typing away, not noticing him there, her fingers seemingly going a million miles an hour. He smiled, putting his elbow on the arm of the chair, leaning his head into his hand. She was smiling, and his eyes sought out her lips, seeing the plump red lips spread across her pearly white teeth. He looked over her cheek, and up to her blue eyes. He noticed she wore very little make up, just enough to highlight her natural beauty. Her eyelashes were long and curved, and her eyebrows were thin and lightly curved along her brows. He admired her, and felt something else for her, not lust, but something else. He just didn't know what it was at the time.

BBELLC
BBELLC
251 Followers
12