My Life before You Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a long sigh as she stopped typing, and her eyes were slightly glazed over when she finally noticed her uncle in the room. "Wh... How long you been sitting there?" She asked, acting like a kid caught in a cookie jar.

Smiling, John chuckled under his breath, "Long enough to wonder if you get this intense when you always write."

She looks from John to the computer then back to him. "I... I was just trying to fix this atrocity that your writers called a manuscript. I mean where did they go to school? Disneyland? Even the sex scenes were written like pimply teenage boys wrote them, I... I."

John interrupted her before she blew the top of her head off, "Whoa, whoa, so slow down Amy." He said leaning forward grabbing her hand into his. "Calm down, take a breath. It is just a manuscript."

She looks at him like he had committed a serious crime, "JUST a manuscript! Just a manuscript. I see what you think of my work now. I have worked very hard on this today, and you say it is "just a manuscript."

He was taken aback from the sudden outburst from Amy, and stood up, leaning down onto the desk. "Amy, I was not calling your work "just a manuscript" because I haven't read your work. I was just saying not to get so worked up over the mistakes of others sweetheart." His hand reaching out caressing Amy's cheek, causing a shudder throughout her body.

Amy looks into her uncle's eyes for what seems like hours, but are only seconds, mouth hanging open until she finally was able to speak. "Sorry I snapped at you John. I get a little tense sometimes I guess."

He smiles at her, leans down further to kiss Amy on her forehead, "It's fine, you should go home and get some rest. Tackle the rest tomorrow, ok."

Amy closed her eyes taking in the sensation of his lips upon her skin, hearing his words, unable to return anything that would make audible sense. She just nodded her head at him and smiled. John turned and walked out her office door and out the glass doors. She watched his ass in those tight jeans the entire way, as her hand slid down to her upper thigh, feeling the warm moistness against the back of her hand forming in her panties. She groaned while her hand slid across her panties, feeling her lips, the only thing keeping her fingers from sliding in her slick wetness is the cotton fabric.

She got up from her desk, feeling her juices start to run down her thigh, as she walked out to the front of the building, hailing a cab to go home. Once inside her apartment, she stripped and started her shower. She massaged her breasts, tweaking her nipples, and pulling them, feeling them harden like diamonds. Her other hand was between her legs, rubbing her outer lips, as the tip of her middle finger would tease her wet entryway with each pass.

She allowed her finger to finally slide into her wetness, as she felt the hot water cascade down her shoulders and back. Her moans were getting louder as her other hand went to her clit rubbing it up and down. She was envisioning John, her own uncle touching her. Just those thoughts alone caused her to let out an animalistic moan as she knew it was so wrong to think about him this way. She grabbed the sprayer and took it off the hook, bringing it down between her legs, putting the stream of water straight on her clit. Her tight pussy clinched her finger inside her as she felt her orgasm approaching. She leaned against the wall, lifting one leg up, her head leaned back as she screamed her uncle's name, releasing her orgasm.

She dropped the shower sprayer, and slid down the wall, her hand still between her thighs. She felt like she couldn't catch her breath. As she laid on the cold floor of the tub, finally regaining her composure, from the best orgasm of her entire being while thinking about her uncle. She shook her head and thought of herself as sick. She finally was able to shower, and went to bed, with sleep not coming easily.

***************

John was in the office early the next morning reading over the scenes being shot for the day. He liked coming in early so he had quiet to review over scenes, who was cast in them, and he would be able to go through his mind envisioning how the scene should be directed. John's coffee was in one hand, while he flipped through the pages with the other, when he heard a loud noise at the front of the office. It sounded like the front doors opened and were slammed, but it was only 5 o'clock in the morning and nobody was due in until nine.

When John reached the front office area, he noticed a loan light on, coming through Amy's office. He walked softly toward her door, and leaned just outside peering in. Amy was moving about, turning her laptop on, while mumbling to herself about something. John took notice of how well developed she had become throughout the years. He remembered her being attached to his hip when they were younger. Her enthusiasm for the old movies made him want to come out to Los Angeles in the first place and try out acting. Amy told him to be her Clark Gable so she could be his Vivien Leigh. He chuckled under his breath remembering that moment and how she had looked at him so seriously, making him believe he could be a serious actor someday.

Amy sat down at her desk, her mind racing about the previous evening, wondering how she let her uncle get her so aroused. She was vowing to herself, even mumbling to herself "never again." With pursed lips she started to type the beginning of her manuscript to the new movie John wanted her to make classy. As much as she knew it had to have the sex scenes in it, she wanted it to be more than just a regular porn movie. She started to develop the characters, outline the story, and make changes to the dialogue first. Then she came up with the title, and it even surprised herself as she leaned back looking at the words on the screen, "My life before you."

The original story line had a man running into a hooker, taking her in and having a bunch of sex with her and other hookers, predictable right? She wanted to give her uncle something with so much meat on the bone that he would be drooling for years, not days. Her outline changed once more as she worked from the title inward. She even changed the characters and developed them to a reality she could relate too.

John had been standing there for what seemed like hours but was only five minutes before he decided to leave her alone and go back to work. He adored how she was working and taking the writing seriously. The text last night between he and his brother were nothing but positive about Amy and her visit to LA. The family had no idea what she was doing beside writing some manuscripts for her uncle, just the way he wanted it to be.

************

That afternoon, Amy had yet to take a break as a long-legged blonde knocked on her door. "Excuse me, are you Amy?"

Amy looked up, half surprised and half zoned out, "Yes I am, and who are you may I ask."

She walked up to Amy and extends her hand. "I'm Jessica, one of the actresses that works for Big John." Amy just smiled at her, feeling her cheeks heat up as she knew she must be blushing. "I'm so sorry for disturbing you, but Big John asked me to come get you, so you could help on the set."

Amy's eyes almost came out of her head, and her jaw nearly dropped to the ground, "He ... wants me to what?"

Jessica grabs her hand and pulls her up, "C'mon Amy, John doesn't like waiting. Follow me."

As Jessica pulled Amy down through the front office space, and down a long hallway, they finally come to an open space, with dividers set up, and many different mini sets behind them. Amy looked at the far set and was in awe of the many workers looking busy, working a camera, moving microphones, and her uncle was in the middle of it barking orders. She could tell John was not happy about something, and hoped it wasn't something she had done.

John looked back over his shoulder and saw Amy approaching. He went to his chair, grabbing a notebook, and coming up to her, with a look of despair. John did not let Amy speak, grabbing her arm and walking to a spot a short distance from the set.

"Amy, I am so furious, and so glad that you are here." He says, as his face is slightly red and his usual grin nonexistent.

"Calm down John, what can I do?" She asked while grabbing his shoulders.

He thrusted the notebook into Amy's chest, "See what you can do with this dialogue. It's enough that I hate doing scenes like this, but to have such cliché' and predictability in every line is so frustrating."

Amy flips through the notebook, which is a manuscript, and immediately can tell what he meant. It was a scene about incest between a mom and son. The dialogue was so far-fetched that even she didn't believe it. She knew that John wanted to steer his production company toward a better way of making films, and this was just a pure jerking script. She sat down and started to make changes to the manuscript, scribbling out lines, replacing them with lines of endearment. Finally, she read over the sex scenes, and her eyes bugged out.

She looked to find her uncle unmoved from his spot in front of her, so she spoke up, "Un... John, I was wondering if you were ok with the second act of the scene?"

John looked at her with confusion showing on his face, then immediately sat beside her looking at her work. He read over her shoulder the scene she was talking about and he chuckled under his breath. "I see what you mean Amy. It seems my writers want some tearing of clothes and rape instead of some old-fashioned sex."

Amy laughs out loud, then slamming her hand over her mouth as eyes turned toward her. Clearing her throat regaining her composure, she hid her face with the manuscript, feeling her cheeks heating up from embarrassment. "Well, you certainly have a way with words." She whispered to him. "So, do you want me to change this as well, so it is a better transition between scenes?"

He smiled at her and nodded his head. He put his arm around her and brought her closer to him as he kissed her forehead. "What would I do without you Amy? Thanks so much." He stands and she looks at his crotch inadvertently noticing he had a considerable bulge showing. He interrupted her glance with the words he spoke next, "You have fifteen minutes to write it. I need to be done with this by today."

She blushed, looked down and started working on the scene, imagining in her mind the scene involved John and her. It was the most sensual thing she had ever written to the date, and even she was impressed. When she finished, she gave it to John, and he thumbed through it and smiled at her. He asked if she wanted to stick around and watch, which she quickly declined, using the movie manuscript as an excuse. She almost skipped back to her office as she heard her uncle start to bark out orders to the crew and the actors about the changes.

Amy started writing on the manuscript she was torn away from with more vigor and intensity, as she felt the moisture collect in her cotton boy shorts between her thighs. She lost track of time but when John peeked his head in the door, she noticed she had been working on the piece for over four hours. He smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up, saying, "That was the most erotic, and loving scene I have ever filmed in this studio. Thank you so much for your input, it's so appreciated."

Amy looked down at her desk, blushing slightly, "Thanks uncle John, I appreciate the compliment. I'm just doing what you ask of me."

He comes closer with a serious tone, "Amy, if you call me uncle one more time in public, I will be forced to punish you. I am afraid you won't like it." He looked at her from head to her waist as her legs were behind and beneath her desk. "Maybe you will, not sure, but don't say it again, got me!" He demanded pointing his finger at her. Amy just nodded at him, feeling something inside of her send shivers down her entire body. Before she could say or do anything else, he was out the door.

Amy sat, looking at the manuscript for about thirty minutes, not typing, as the mood left with her uncle through the door. She saved what she had, and logged out of her laptop, turning her light out and leaving the office. When she walked into her apartment, all she wanted was a long bath and sleep. Both were easy to come as her day felt like she was on a roller coaster. She had been turned on earlier at work, but something made her want to back off thinking about her uncle. She thought maybe he was a dangerous man, and he would hurt her if she ever crossed him. She was so inexperienced about life, due to sheltering herself, she didn't know what to think. She was able to go asleep after listening to some soft music from her phone. Maybe she will have a better day tomorrow.

*************

Two weeks have passed since that day in the office between niece and uncle. John and Amy had remained professional throughout their time together in the office, otherwise, they kept apart. Other personnel noticed but never dared to ask what might be going on between the two. The one positive was Amy was almost complete with her manuscript she had been creating for John. She dialed the sex scenes back due to the lost intimacy between the two but knew he would fill in the blanks once he read the script.

She finished the last lines and saved the project, smiling to herself for completing the work in such short amount of time. She texted her uncle to let him know it was finished and in his email for review. She did not get a text back straight away, and that worried her. She knew their relationship was a little strained, but this was about the job.

Amy was curious of what her uncle could be doing that he wasn't answering his text, so she went to look for him. As she approached his office, the door was open, and nobody was in the room. So, she started down the long hall toward the studio. Once their she heard what sounded like a woman scream, so she went to investigate. When she rounded one corner, she found a camera crew paying attention to what was happening on the set built. It was made to look like the old west, and there were three figures on the bed.

She knew one of the women as Jessica, the other was a short red headed woman with small but perky breasts. Jessica was sitting on a man's face, and the red head was riding on his cock. What a cock he had, Amy thought. She was coming off him at least six inches and Amy could not see the head of the monster. The two girls were pawing at each other's breasts and kissed. This excited Amy, as she had only been licked once and he had no idea what he was doing. She also had never ridden a cock before, as she was always in a missionary or doggy position.

As her juices started to moisten her cotton panties, she caught herself rubbing her breasts through her blouse. Her nipples were like diamonds, hard and sensitive to the touch. She wondered who the man was that was giving these two women such pleasure. She looked around for John, and couldn't find him, and then looked to see if any other sets were being used, and they were not. She then focused more on the man, and noticed the chiseled chest, and abs he had, with light hair running from his pecs to his lower abs. His legs were strong and muscular, with arms that reminded her of a construction worker or wrestler.

That's when she heard a familiar voice saying. "now ladies", and it seemed to set them both off, as they started to moan louder seemingly nearing their climax. Jessica was the first to cum, and as she came off the man's face, horror came over Amy's face as she knew who it had been. His stubby beard was glazed with Jessica's juices and he smiled up to the red head. He grabbed her hips and turned her over onto her back and started to pile drive into her, making her squeal each time he bottomed out. Jessica was kissing the red head and massaging her breasts, ignoring John altogether.

Sweat was pouring off John's chest onto her stomach, pooling around her belly button, as his pace quickened. Her legs were around his shoulders as he started to moan louder now, calling her "His Slut." Then he pulled out his cock, Amy's jaw dropping to the floor in amazement, as the two women go to put their mouths on his cock as he began to ejaculate onto their faces, tongues, and in their mouths. Amy was amazed at how much cum he had squirted out as the girls were covered.

Finally, the words' "CUT!" rang out, and the two women were thrown towels to wipe off as John got off the bed grabbing a robe. Jessica was fanning herself and Amy heard her say to the red head, "He's still got it." Amy couldn't move as she just seen her first live porn shoot and it was her uncle, the man she knew had feelings for, but had been ignoring them for weeks. Now her juices were running down her legs, soaking her panties and jeans. She quickly turned and went to her office, closing the door, and driving her hand down the front of her pants to rub her clit. It didn't take her very long before her orgasm hit her. She bit her lip so she wouldn't scream, making sure nobody could hear her.

About ten minutes passed when there was a knock on the door, then it opened appearing behind it her uncle John. "Hey kiddo, what you doing?" He says as if he was not fucking anyone just fifteen minutes ago.

Amy looks up at him, hoping her body does not betray her, "N-nothing John, I was actually about to come find you and talk about the manuscript I just finished."

Smiling he comes closer to her, and Amy's eyes can't help but dart to his groin, and she notices he is still half-erect. "That's why I was asking, I was wondering if we could have dinner tonight at my place so we could go over it? That is if you don't have a hot date."

Amy scoffs, "No! I don't have a date, when would I even have time..."

John interrupts her, "Hey, being a little touchy today aren't you. Look I'll be leaving in a half hour. Be ready, ok."

She smiles and simply nods her head. As he leaves the room, she wonders if tonight will be just a dinner meeting, a date, or something else. The anticipation is killing her, and so is the sexual tension in her body. She will only have to wait and see.

To be continued...

12