All Comments on 'My Life before You Ch. 01'

by BBELLC

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Very interesting

Can't wait for next chapter of this masterfully crafted story.

AWAKADSAWAKADSover 4 years ago
Another winner in progress?

So far so good. What many authors don't know or realise, is that in any genre excluding the Anal genre, that is Any category excluding Anal... Well, this happens to be an erotic literature site after all, but....

To get to the point, a fair number of Lit Members (take this to the bank) are in consensus that no matter how good the plot, character building, grammar, etc etc are, once Anal acts manifests in an otherwise outstanding submission (outside the Anal category), the individual scoring trends are towards 1*. Some readers just do not score at all, leaving the resultant score at reads indicating high, with lower than deserved voting score figures.

Discard or heed to this educated opinion if you wish BBELLC.

Otherwise, as mentioned above, good work, and thank you for your time and effort, you Do have talent.

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
O yes, I liked it!!!

O yes, I will be looking chapter 3 4 5 and 6. LOL

bananapantsbananapantsover 4 years ago
“Patiently waiting”

Can’t hardly wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

More please! Impatiently waiting! Great work!

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2over 4 years ago
Tense

That is, verb tense.

Not to be That Guy, but i kept getting jolted and sort of put off for a few lines every time the text switched to present tense for a line or two and then back to standard narrative text.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with PornGoddess2

The switching between past tense and present tense drives me crazy.

Another thing that got to me was the reference to the "loan light" that was on. Is that a light that comes on when someone is taking out a loan?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBBELLC@BBELLC
I am back on this site after some time off. I just submitted the last chapter of Ghost. I have a few others I am working on that are non-erotic and some erotic. Your feedback made me a better writer; please keep the comments coming.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES