All Comments on 'My Life before You Ch. 02'

by BBELLC

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 4 years ago
Well Done

It's so nice to read a story without saying how long is cock is, like a 10 incher. That gets pretty boring. Very well thought out chapter!

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Remarkable Story

I loved both parts and thought your writing was wonderful.

GregJohnson1958GregJohnson1958over 4 years ago
Please continue

These two definitely deserve another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

You definitely need to continue this story as it has so many options for twists and turns!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Basic grammar!!

Please, in future writing, get help if needed, but clean up "see, saw, have seen." There were some other grammar/tense errors, but the 'seen' error has carried over from your earlier stories and it seems to hit every third or fourth paragraph. Very distracting! (I wouldn't bother commenting, but your story concepts and execution are to good to have these trivial distractions.)

BBELLCBBELLCover 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Why don't you make yourself known and I'll reach out to you when I have a submission. You could edit my work and rid me of my messy grammar. Let me know.

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955over 4 years ago
If you do not add more

It would be like getting a nice hard cock and your partner walking away. Such a wonderful story line it needs more chapters. And I need to know her screen name she is going to use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NEED MORE!

I love your writing and am especially loving this story! I disagree that the grammatical errors detracted from the story! This is HOT! I hope you will post more chapters to this story soon! Can't wait for more!

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
Thank you

Got to my home page and saw you had added another chapter. That was great. Look forward to continue reading more chapters. Will be awaiting to see .

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

And the porn industry is just so grand isn’t it, we need to glorify it here.

John is a sleazebag, His actions with Melissa show us that. Poor girl, won’t keep her boyfriend long as she sinks into the fetid waters of the industry, her life fucked. Porn is not glamorous it is destructive. Please don’t try to showcanything different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBBELLC@BBELLC
I am back on this site after some time off. I just submitted the last chapter of Ghost. I have a few others I am working on that are non-erotic and some erotic. Your feedback made me a better writer; please keep the comments coming.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES