All Comments on 'My Life Ch. 02'

by PamCarolson

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interesting story.

You enjoy your lifestyle that is obvious. You enjoy the freedom of having sex with other people. Your husband appears to be of the same mind. What you are doing is something I will never understand and to be honest I don't want to. but in reference to the story itself you have written it well and you have made your point and got it across as you wished it be put across. Has it made me go out and have sex with other people other than my wife? NO, has it given me insight into why a married person or couple wish to share their minds and bodies with someone else? No it hasn't. but I will only say good luck in your lifestyle I have known a few people who have done similar things to try and save their marriage or to simply spice things. I am sure you will be fine but the people I know have regretted it and are now divorced from thier partners. Which is not a good thing since they have kids. I am sure that won't happen to you. So good bye and goodluck with your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
If You're Happy...

Anonymous is being moralisitc, but he is here reading your stories. Gee, maybe he wishes his wife would experiment. One should never judge others' behavior. My wife and I were separated when she started dating others. I found it very exciting that other men wanted her. We have since reconciled but she still has a bf or two. Your stories are interesting, please continue.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 15 years ago
What could be next on the schedule?

Is Jerry the only one who gets Steve's wife? Is Steve starting to consider another woman for the weekend? Oh, the possibilities!

Grammar & spelling were not a problem that I noticed this time. Keep writing, I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
very interesting

you say: Anonymous, if you post nasty comments and your not man enough to post your name...I will delete your comments. sorry but grow a pair.

well some of us are not able to collect balls like you do, but that's another story. I just see that you started in february and your bio sad divorced now you already loose your balls and write curious LOL. so nobody should see the immediate effect your so nicely advertised new happy lifestyle had on you. I hope your kids are as proud and happy as you are with you new freedom. I guess Steve isn't so happy anymore as ex-hubby he won't be invited to watch many times. is Jerry still his friend? oh I like the new fashion these days every woman is bi and likes to fuck in groups. strange I never heard any of those confessions. well maybe new toys wear off and mysterious Jerry would not be so mysterious if he would be around every day for the money to live and kids....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You HAD to write a second part to this abomination

of a marriage story...You have to be sick or you think that the readers of literotica are... Come to thisk of it..MOST ARE who like this shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Shared Wives are Sooooo Hot!

Just dayum Pam! Far be it from me to comment negatively on that which is such a turn on to so many who enjoy a good pervin' every now and then. Ignore the naysayers, keep getting better at that which you do, being shared w/ hubbies blessing and writing about it. (Beats cheating any day of the week, tho' there's a special strange and somewhat exciting feeling in that aspect of pervin' as well... maybe it's the guilt and thinking you're getting away with something, but that is still cheating. In this fashion (sharing) you get it all.

Thanks. Keep it up (as it were).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
re: very interesting

You anonymously berate someone for posting anonymously? Did the terms "hypocrite" or "moron" enter you mind. I'd go for hypocrisy in light of the part about deleting comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot Wife

I loved your story. I always admire women who discover and embrace their sexuality, turning from a conservative Mom type into a hot, lusty lady who is not afraid to enjoy sex. Aside from the grammar, spelling, and punctuation, both stories are good. I hope the husband is getting help for his alcohol problem, if he has one.

Loved the pic of your tits being held in somenone else's hands! I would love to see more. Good luck.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
hold on one damn minute, I liked the story,

Jerry should fuck the hell out of her, that's what everyone wants. Next weekend Jerry should take her to his place, Leave Steve at home. Fuck her ragged, Knock her up, make her beg for his cock, and want him to be her main fuck. Steve sure doesn't want her, so let her have the cock she really wants. Thanks for the story.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
An Avoidance of Reality Turns Off The Non-idiotic

As A sick stroke it was typically adorned with the usual braindead self cuck wimp into self humiliation and the wife whore into what ever she wants with his blessing in order to watch cocks.<P>

Ho hum and another writer spending an absurd waste of time chanting all those things all the others do.<P>

Use a wimp cuck and ruin any story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I don't agree with the person below.

The husband WANTS this to happen HE wants to have his wife fucked by other men. JERRY will just be the first of many. BIG, SMALL, FAT , THIN, YOUNG , OLD BLACK OR WHITE, it won't matter. so from that standpoint they deserve each other, let her go fuck anyone she wants let him have creampies as much as he wants, who cares anyway? They are happy in their swinging lifestyle leave them to it. I just question why the writer feels the need to tell the world about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

Pam, Ignore the idiots.........keep writing, sounds very realistic....as I have shared a man's wife (friends) and the sex was awesome......and it was about everyone having fun and about pleasure.....nothing more or less....people who are comfortable with thier own sexuality......again ignore the wannabes and idiots.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Editor needed

You really need to use an editor. If you have one you need a new one. A GOOD editor would have noticed that you ended chap 1 with them eating breakfast and start this one with them still in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You've come a long way Baby ...

I see you also took on an author along the way ... the differences in the two stories (Chapters) are very note-worthy. Spelling, grammer, etc. have improved and made your writing much more readable.

Do you ever notice how a story of this type brings out every critic and "Bible-Thumper" that has the balls to sign on to the sight?

The lifestyle is NOT for everyone ... but for some the ride goes on and the thrill remains! Enjoy the ride and continue to inform me ...

William smythWilliam smythalmost 15 years ago
Keep On Writing

I hope this author is a big enough person to ignore the non-constructive bitching, learn from the constructive criticism and by all means keep on writing. She has a lot to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a woman

I would like to fuck you, a ihave a dick almost 10 inches long wait for her, my name is Fred and i from Brasil, i loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Hot

As a male I admit this is a fantasy we would all love to live out, the thought of another male pleasuring my woman as I watch or participate is very erotic

terrynterrynover 12 years ago
my life ch2

very hot pam

this is terry A 67 MWM from tiffin ohio, your very descriptive in telling about cock size and how it feels as he guides and slides in, you must be hot to do and suck those awesome titties

so thanks

hugs and kisses and grabass

terry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good start

Brest story. Loved the DP. I would love to hear more adventures.

WifewantsdpWifewantsdpover 11 years ago
Hot story

Hot story. Would like to read/hear more of your adventures and new life. Let us know I you need an editor or proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Honesty

This is a great story told well. Regarding the negative opinions directed at the writer by a few readers who somehow want to judge? I disregard them.

Kudos.

Mitchell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pam's loving anal

your a sport pam having your husband and jerry do a d p What a surprise for your husband , You should let your husband enjoy anal more often and teach Steve to lick you clean after jerry has his way. I would do it for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent wife

My wife and i had a simular expirence, i love reading other couples sexual expirences, i once went to clean myself in the bathroom and when i returned my wife was standing up with her studs cock deep inside her and passionately kissing, theyd changed positions, it was a huge turn on, i wish i could could work out how to write about our sexual MFM nights

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Double your pleasure !

Great story ! Truly enjoyed the wife's perspective , especially how it felt to have a DP and the moment by moment sensations while fucking either men . This author's has a every erotic mind !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHAT A WIMP, BALL-LESS MAN.

WHAT A STORY OF SHIT. BALL-LESS STUPID HUSBAND, STUPID SLUT WIFE AND JERRY THE ANIMAL WITH NO REDEEMING QUALITIES EXCEPT A GOOD FUCKER. SLIME STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent Effort

Good story and well told. However, you should really consider using an editor to help you with polishing up your work. Thanks for your efforts! Hot stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A very hot story

More more more please!!

I had a few threesomes with a friend and his girlfriend but not with my wife and no dp.

Made me so hot.

Ignore the negative people because they do not know what they miss!!!

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous