My Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked as quickly as I could, but I was already feeling the soreness set into my groin area. It was not just my vagina, my entire groin was aflame. I looked down at my bare legs below my shorts and the insides were slick with his cum that glistened in the streetlights. It was dripping out of me more and more as I walked, pooling inside of my trainers and making a squenching sound that reminded me of the sound of his cock working in my saturated vagina. Oh my god, how much was in me? I was glad I didn't forget to take the morning-after pill before I left, but would it work with this much of his seed still in me?

It was easy for me to access the upper terrace from the garage side and from there it was only a few steps away to my bedroom window. I began to pull the window up when Maximus' face appeared directly in front of mine—I nearly screamed in fright before I saw recognized him.

"Oh you stupid dog!" I hissed, as I put my leg through the opening, feeling for the floor. "You nearly gave me a heart attack."

My toe connected with the floor and I set my weight down on it carefully as I turned and began to pull my other leg inside. I felt Maximus' nose at my calf and it tickled—I tried to drive my leg towards him to make him stop, but it only encouraged him and he began licking at the inside of my knee. It tickled and made me snicker as I finally made it inside of my room. I flicked on the desk lamp and found everything as I had left it.

"Maximus," I yelled softly as I tried to push his head away from licking my legs, "stop it, that's gross." But his tail was wagging at nearly light speed. He didn't seem to care, and his rough tongue against my skin was doing a good job at removing any evidence. It felt...interesting, I thought as I sat on the floor and removed my trainers and then kicked them into the corner of my room by the door. I then removed my shorts and jumper and tossed them into the dirty clothes hamper. Sitting naked on the floor seemed to send Maximus into overdrive and pushed aggressively at me to get to the cum between my thighs. I held his head away between my hands but he shook his head and I lost my grip, and for a few seconds it was open season on my sloppy cunt as he dove in and licked at me like I was a toy full of peanut butter. I turned to my side and then to my tummy until he was standing over my bum, looking down on me.

"Bad dog, Maximus," I scolded. I got to my knees and tried to climb to my feet, but suddenly I felt Maximus's paws over my shoulders and his weight knocked me to the floor. He nipped at my ear and I felt him begin to mount me. Panic grabbed me and I threw my arms onto my bed and tried to pull myself up. Maximus pushed me against the bed and for a moment I lost my balance again.

No, this wasn't going to happen, I swore silently. I threw my arms out again and this time managed to grab the wooden bed post. Using it I pulled myself to my feet and out of Maximus' grip. He gave up and returned his front paws to the floor as I wheeled on him.

"Maximus, no! Bad, bad dog! I'm not your fucktoy!" Memories of last summer came to mind when he was trying to hump a stuffed lamb mum had used as a decoration; he had completely ruined it and mum had been forced to bin it. The bastard was trying to make me his new little lamb. "I thought not having any balls was supposed to calm you down," I continued, talking more calmly to my pet. I sat on the bed and he laid his muzzle on my thigh, acting like nothing had ever happened.

I pushed Maximus away and leaned against the bed post, a shower would have been brilliant, but mum would hear that and wonder why I had decided to have a shower in the middle of the night.

With my legs semi-clean, I spread my legs and inspected my poor abused vagina. My lower lips were swollen and red and, while there wasn't a gaping hole there, it definitely looked more open to me: bigger somehow. Curious, I slipped my finger inside and removed a large dollop of sperm. Kyle's words of, 'all cum is precious,' came to mind and I put my fingers in my mouth and sucked them clean. How perverted am I, I giggled as I repeated the action several more times. I still had to pee, however, so I chanced a trip to the loo and used the toilet where another significant amount of Kyle's cum drained out of me. Sorry, Kyle, I thought, that sperm's not going in me this time. I found the ibuprofen bottle and popped a few of them into my mouth and swallowed. I was going to be sore again for a while.

Finally, I climbed into bed and pulled the blankets up to my chin. Today turned out to be alright after all. If mum and dad were set on traveling the world, I was going to learn everything I could about sex. Now that sounded like a good subject to wrap myself around. I giggled at the unintended pun. I had six more weeks of summer before I needed to go back to school and I was going to make the most of them. I closed my eyes feeling more peaceful than I had in a long time.

-_-

"Jillian Aimee, what on earth died in here?" yelled my mother from the bedroom door.

I sat up quickly and immediately wished that I hadn't. Oh fuck I was sore, like done a thousand sit-ups sore. I groaned and lay back down.

"What's wrong, are you ill?" mum said. She moved to the window and slid it open, pulling back the curtain as she did.

"My stomach's a little off," I complained, hoping that throwing a sickie might work to distract her. I watched with trepidation as she walked over and picked up my trainers and held them to her nose. Her head jerked to the side and she shot a glowering look at me as she dropped the shoes back to the floor. I looked away as she walked to the dirty clothes hamper and I started to wish a sinkhole would open up under me and swallow me whole.

My fringe fell over my eyes as I looked down, but I could still see her in the edge of my vision standing above last night's clothes.

A long, uncomfortable silence passed before she asked, "When?"

I shrugged my shoulders but didn't raise my eyes to meet hers.

"Do you think me naïve, child?"

I shook my head, "No ma'am," I said quietly.

"Who were you with last night?" she demanded, throwing my shorts at me.

My mind raced a hundred miles an hour as I tried to think of something to say. I couldn't even begin to fabricate a story that would explain why my shorts and trainers were full of cum. I was found out and I had nothing.

"I met someone," I said, feeling ashamed. I kept my eyes averted.

"You met someone?" she said derisively, walking towards me, "And now you're spreading your legs like some kind of scarlet woman?!" she spat venomously.

I looked up in shock, and exploded back in anger, "Yes mother, I'm a real fucking whore! Is that what you wa—"

My head twisted sideways from the shock of her backhanded slap and I saw a burst of white light behind my eyes. Holy fuck that was hard. I felt a coppery taste on my tongue.

"I did not raise you to go around having sex with whatever boy you suddenly fancy! This is unacceptable behavior and there will be consequences! You have no idea how disappointed I am in you."

Consequences! I wanted to scream how unfair she was being, that her sons had all lost their virginity a lot younger than me and that you can't raise someone you hardly see or talk to. But my stinging cheek reminded me to whom I was speaking. Mouthing off to mum would be like standing on the railroad tracks, daring the train to take its best shot. With mum, you either got out of the way... or you got run over.

"I can't talk to you right now," she said harshly, "But we will be discussing this with your father."

That was the last thing I wanted to do, but I nodded my head meekly, trying to hold in any tears until she left.

Mum grabbed my shorts from my bed and threw them forcefully back into the hamper along with my trainers. Her face was several shades of red darker than I think I had ever seen before and a thin vein pulsed at her forehead as she picked up the hamper and left the room.

I was too stunned to cry, I realized. I looked around the room. It was empty; my faithful companion had slipped out sometime during the row, "chicken shit," I mumbled but knowing I would've done the same. I pushed my tongue against the cut on the inside of my cheek and felt the small cut where I was bleeding. I wonder if any of my brothers had ever been slapped that hard.

_-_

I wasn't hungry as I tried to tuck into the eggs mum had prepared for breakfast, she was so angry she wouldn't even look at me and I actually felt sorry for the cooking utensils that were taking the brunt of her wrath as she threw them into the sink or slammed them onto the counter, but I wasn't about to make her more angry by refusing to eat, so I forced in one bite and then another.

Maximus came out of hiding as I was eating and looked pleadingly at me to drop in a scrap or two. Which I did after making sure no one would see me. "I shouldn't give you squat, you pervy dog," I said under my breath. I touched the skin at my shoulders and felt the welts and scraps from last night. Good thing mum didn't see those, I'd rather pull off my fingernails than try to explain how my own dog tried to mount me.

A movement caught the corner of my eye and I watched as Brian entered the kitchen.

"Hey, it's the English bint I hear so much about," he tried to tease, completely unaware of what had just transpired in my bedroom with mum.

He didn't know what that term really meant and I heard mum gasp, but I was quicker to respond, "Shut your bloody gob—Arsehole!"

"Jillian Aimee, that language is unacceptable! You apologize to you brother this instant!"

"Damn, what's got your knickers in a twist?" taunted Brian, trying to speak with an English accent that just made him sound retarded.

"You're such a fucking git!" I yelled back and threw my fist at him as hard as I possible could.

I struck him in the eye and he reeled back a couple of feet and clasped his hand to his eye. I wished I could have knocked him clear off his feet, but my punch had at least stunned him.

"JILLIAN AIMEE BOYACK!!"

Uh oh...

I hardly saw my mum move she got around the table so quickly when she grabbed me by the ear and hoisted me out of my chair. A high pitched squeal escaped me and I grabbed at her hand to let me go. But mum has that unexplainable old person's strength and she kept her grip.

"You will apologize right this second!" she screamed. I couldn't see her face, but I was certain it looked like it had in my room earlier.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," I repeated over and over, trying to keep myself on my tippy toes and keep my poor ear from being pulled off my head.

"And you!" she turned her attention to my Brian, and in a slightly calmer voice said, "Never call your sister that name again. Do you hear me? You have no idea what that word means."

To his credit, Brian looked terrified and it almost made almost losing my ear worth it. I wanted to laugh, but it hurt too bloody bad.

"Yeah, okay," he said defensively, "Sorry about that sis. I was only funnin."

Mum let go of my ear and I grabbed it gently with both hands, "Argh," I groaned more to myself. Fuck that hurt. I was getting my arse kicked by my mother this morning.

"Your father and I have to leave for a time and I can't have you two fighting like animals while were gone," she railed. "Brian, you are to come here as often as needed to make sure your sister is doing well. You will make sure she's eating properly and safe and healthy. Am I clear?"

"Yes, but am I seriously supposed to make sure she's eating? She's not three years old."

For once I agreed with my brother. That was a ridiculous order.

"No, she's not, but I need to be sure that she's taking care of herself—"

"—I'm not going to starve myself, mum," I argued.

She turned from Brian and her eyes blazed into me, making me wish I'd kept my mouth shut, "We left you alone for less than a fortnight and you probably lost twenty pounds, and you didn't have it to lose."

"You are looking scrawnier than usual, sis," Brian chided.

"Wanker," I mumbled.

"Jamiee!"

"Sorry!" I said again. So that was what it took for my mum to use my nickname. Interesting...

"I mean it, you two will be civil until I return," she turned her attention to me, "I will be making arrangements for you to go to Bristol until the start of term. Your father and I will not be able to be here to watch over you every day so I'll have to send you to someone who can."

"But please not Bristol, mum," I cried, not able to stop a tear from running down my cheek. "I just got here, please don't send me back already," I pleaded. I couldn't think of a worse punishment than having to stay with that side of the family for a month-and-a-half.

"You should have thought of that before you—, " she stopped herself as she remembered my brother still standing in the room, "—consequences, Jillian. You don't get to pick those."

I turned away, resigned to my fate, and sat back at the table. I noticed the downcast look on my brother's face when he glanced at me. What in the bloody hell was that look for?

"And Brian," she began, "I need your help with this unless you would like to see your rent doubled."

"Yes ma'am," said my brother, "I'll make sure Jamiee's taken care of while she's here."

Mum nodded and I heard her let out an angry sigh as she turned on her heel and left.

As soon as she had left and was out of earshot, Brian looked at me, "What in the fuck did you do?"

"Why do you have to be such an arse?"

"Me? You're eighteen years old and mom wants me to babysit you," Brian defended.

I scoffed, "I know that's what mum wanted. But I'm not asking you to. I mean I haven't seen you or talked to you in almost a year, and the first thing you do is call me a fucking bint? Who does that?" I stood and walked swiftly from the kitchen, "God, this isn't worth coming home to," I said as I passed him.

I ran to the garage, stripped off my clothes and quickly pulled my wetsuit on to cover my naked form. The neoprene felt odd rubbing against my nipples as I hopped on my bike with my board tucked snuggly under my arm. I rode as fast as I could out of the garage and down the street before anyone had a chance to stop me. Fuck everyone. I don't need this shite.

Surfing wasn't my original plan, particularly because my lower body was so sore and it hurt every time I jumped to my feet while catching a wave. But after an hour or so I started to feel better as the soreness abated. The waves lost their shape in the afternoon and most of the better surfers left, but I decided to lie on my board past the breakers and think for a while. It was always peaceful out here by myself.

I drifted like that for a long time, thinking about my mum and her never-talk-about-anything-real attitude, and dad's being so disconnected - why couldn't he treat me like he did my brothers. He hardly knew what was going on in my life anymore; he'd probably be happy if I sent him a weekly summary report like his managers did. And then of course there were my brothers. Except for Brandon, I'd hardly said two words to the others. Wouldn't they want to come and see me? Well, to be fair, I never called them either. What a fucked up family.

And then there was Kyle. I didn't have enough room left in my brain to think about him very long. God, he was getting sexier every time I saw him. He was so real and when he talked to me I could feel his emotion. He really was a high-performance racecar that couldn't be driven at regular speeds. But even though he could be rough, I always felt safe with him, and he made me feel things I never thought possible. I couldn't imagine what life would be like if I spent another month with him: or a year...

A shadow blocked the sun and I turned to look at what was causing it. A lifeguard boat was trolling to me slowly. I looked toward the beach and realized I had drifted a long ways away from shore. The red speedboat pulled alongside and I sat on my board, my feet dangling in the water.

"You're a long ways out, Miss," said a fit lifeguard in his forties.

"Yeah, sorry, I guess I kind of got a little distracted," I said. "I'm okay though."

"Why don't you let me give you a ride in," he replied back.

I leaned my chest to my board and was going to start paddling, "That's okay, sir. I'll start back now."

"Listen, Miss, while I might make it sound like a request, it's not. Get in the boat."

I looked up at him and saw that he was smiling, but that he was completely serious at the same time, "I guess I'll get in the boat then," I said.

"Good answer," he replied and held out his hand to me.

I took his hand and he pulled me easily over the side of the boat. He then reached down and pulled my surfboard from the water.

I sat on a short-backed, padded chair and he handed me a red towel. Was it really necessary that everything is red?

I took it and dried my face and hands.

"I've got more towels if you want to take the suit off," he offered.

I smiled and blushed as I confessed, "I'm not wearing anything underneath; I kind of left in a hurry."

He laughed and sat behind the wheel of the boat and turned on the engines. I could feel their low rumble through the floorboards as it vibrated my feet.

"So are you on vacation?" he asked as he slowly turned the front of the boat toward the main lifeguard station.

"No, I live nearby."

He looked at me strangely, "And you were born?" he led.

"Here, I'm from San Diego."

"Oh, sorry, the accent threw me."

I smiled, "I live in the UK most of the year going to school there, and my mum's from there, so the accent kind of stuck."

"Oh, well, welcome home then," he said cordially.

"Thanks,"

"So do you have any friends here, or are they all at school?"

I shrugged and then wrapped the towel around myself as the wind was starting to chill me; "At school mostly. That's why I usually just spend my days at the beach."

"Not a bad way to spend the day, but I've got a son you're age if you're looking for a friend," he offered.

Hmm, I thought about it for a minute. My first reaction was to turn him down, but, I could use a friend during the day. I was starting to get bored being by myself all day. "How old is he?"

"Sixteen,"

"Oh," I said awkwardly. "I'm eighteen."

"No!" he exclaimed. "Are you serious?"

I nodded, feeling embarrassed, but not sure why.

"Wow, okay, I thought you were a little younger than that. You'll be happy when you're fifty then and only look forty," he laughed. "I do have a son who's eighteen; he's in training to join his old man as a lifeguard."

"How many sons do you have?" I asked.

"Just the two," he answered, "and that's enough—believe me, Boys are a handful."

"I think my parents would agree with you there."

"Yeah, do you have a brother then?"

"Four—and they're all older."

"Are you serious?" he shook his head in disbelief, "I guess I have nothing to complain about," he then turned toward me, keeping one hand on the steering wheel of the boat, "I'm Jack, by the way."

"Jamiee," I introduced myself, "thanks for the ride in," I added as we neared the small dock where the lifeguards moored their boat.

"Rescuing pretty women is why I became a lifeguard," he deadpanned.

"Hey, I didn't need rescuing, I could have swum back," I refuted.

Jack laughed but didn't respond. He pulled the boat close to the wooden dock, hopped out with a rope in hand and tied it off with practiced hands. I scrambled out of the boat and he handed me my board in exchange for the towel he'd given me.

"Seriously though, if you need a friend swing on by here in the mornings, my son's in the lifeguard training class but they're out at eleven. There's a good group of young men and young women that live close by. They get together quite a bit in the summer. I'm sure Casey would love to introduce you."