My Life in a Trailer Park Ch. 01

Story Info
Ken is forced to live in a trailer park and meets Kathy.
5.3k words
4.34
94.7k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
164 Followers

At the age of 40 I found myself without personal direction. I had a pretty good job working the evening shift at the Kennedy Space Center and it was going well but my personal and financial life was in a shambles. My wife of 17 years decided to divorce me and the judge ruled in her favor most of the time. That left me without a home and few resources to get one. Someone suggested that I investigate trailer parks to see if I could find something I liked at a reasonable price.

I am Ken Richards. I asked my friend Hcstuds to write this story for me.

After looking around for awhile, I found there were a variety of parks. Some were so bad that the people living there had to be there. The next step up called themselves mobile home parks and the top of the line were called manufactured housing. I found a one-bedroom trailer in a mobile home park that would do until I was back on my feet. It had a small kitchen with a dining table, a reasonable sized living room, a bathroom with a shower in the bathtub, and a bedroom large enough for a queen bed and a chair. It was furnished with acceptable furniture but wanting my own bed, I bought one.

Before I started looking at trailers, the only thing I had heard about them were people denigrating them. If what I had heard was correct, people who lived in trailers were the dregs of society. I reasoned that I would be there for no more than a year and I would not have to associate with anyone. What I discovered were some pretty nice people who were just starting out in life or a little down on their luck.

My plans of being a loner were short lived. About three weeks after I moved in, I locked my keys in the car. I had a spare set but they were in the trailer which was also locked. I was on my way up to the office to see if they had a key to the trailer when my neighbor stopped me to introduce himself. He was a young man who I would guess to be about twenty years old. He said his name was Jerry Coffers but most people called him J. C. His wife came out and joined us. She was small or to be more correct, she was petite. She was about five feet three and slender. She had no outstanding features except she was the cutest woman I had seen in a long time. She said she was eighteen but being so petite, she appeared to be younger.

"Ken, this is my wife Kathy," J. C. announced. "If you are not doing anything really important, why don't you come in and have a beer with us?"

I was forced to admit my stupidity. "As good as that sounds," I replied. "I've locked my keys in the car and was on my way to the office to get a spare key to the trailer so I could get my spare keys and open the car."

"You are out of luck there," he said. "It's after five o'clock and the office is closed but I can get you into your trailer if you want me to."

I quickly agreed. He took out a jalousie window pane out of the door, pushed the screen out of the way and opened the door. In less than three minutes I was in the trailer. Any illusions of security were smashed.

"Well, since you helped me out and we are in my place, why don't we drink my beer?" I suggested.

Kathy said, "I'm not much of a beer drinker but I have some tequila at home."

"If Jose Cuervo is OK I have some but I'm afraid that salt and lime is the best I can do for mix." I said.

After agreeing that all was well, we sat down and chatted. The conversation was the same as with any people who have just met. We talked about what we did for a living and what we did for pastime activities. J. C. worked on high voltage air-conditioning equipment for a mall. We had to admit that we were pretty dull when it came to nightlife. I have to admit that my mind was not on the conversation as much as it was on Kathy. She was a living doll. I know most writers on this site, including myself, talk about heart shaped asses and humongous breasts but these descriptions would not fit Kathy. Her breasts were small but for her body size, they looked great. I had to be careful not to spend too much time looking at her because I did not want them to think of me as a dirty old man even if the description fit. Fortunately, after a couple of tequilas, Kathy became more talkative giving me more opportunity to look at her.

She was wearing loose shorts and a tube top. Her skin was as smooth as a teenager's but then she was a teenager. The shorts were not real short but showed almost all of her legs. I mentally planted little kisses on the inside of both thighs. Her breasts were small but intriguing. I had mentally pulled the tube top down and was kissing and licking the pointy little nipples on her pointy little breasts. I was brought back to reality by the interrupting voice of Kathy's husband, J. C.

"We had better be going," He said. "I have to be at work at seven in the morning and you must be tired from moving."

"I am tired," I replied and then trying to conceal the fact that I was lusting after his wife, a woman younger than my two sons, I said, "I'm sorry if I was rude but I was about to dose off there."

Kathy kept the conversation from becoming uncomfortable by inserting, "Thanks for the good tequila. It's really smooth. It's a lot better than what I have at home."

"It was left over from a party," I said. "I seldom drink liquor and never tequila. If you will drink it, you can have it."

"If you are sure you don't want it, I would love it but it might spoil me," she said as she reached to shake my hand. I had to be sure to release it in a timely manner even though I wanted to hold it and kiss it.

I realized that I needed to find a woman. It had been a long time considering that sex was nonexistent for months before my wife's and my separation and I did not feel free to pursue sex outside of marriage until after our divorce. My ex did not have the same limitations since she moved another man into our house just days after the divorce.

I did not have to get up early the next morning since I had taken the week off to move. I was finished and it was only Wednesday. I was tired so I took a shower to sooth my out- of-tone muscles. As I slipped into bed, thoughts of Kathy slipped into my mind, and my hand slipped under the covers. Of course, I knew she was out of reach but that would not keep me from fantasizing about her as I masturbated.

The next morning at about ten there was a knock on the door and when I opened it I was surprised to see Kathy standing there. "Hey, she said. "J. C. and I had a good time last night. We would like it if you would come over tonight around six for some beer and snacks."

"I'll be there with bells on," I said with a smile then added, "Well, maybe I won't wear the bells. They get a little noisy sometimes. Won't you come in for awhile?" She answered, "I probably shouldn't but I want to so I'll just come in for a few minutes."

"If you would prefer, we could sit in the lawn chairs on the patio," I suggested.

"No, there are too many nosy neighbors around here," she replied as she came into my trailer closing the door behind her. She sat in a chair near the door. I took the chair across from her.

I didn't question what she meant. Maybe it was because I did not want to know the answer. Maybe I wanted to make up my fantasy about her as I went along without the truth interfering. She was wearing a loose pair of gym shorts and a white tee shirt that lay across her breast revealing the fact that she was not wearing a bra. I could see the faint impressions of her nipples. Had they got hard as she entered my trailer? I know that my cock stirred when she entered. I was alone with the object of my desire for the first time. I wanted to get closer but didn't want to scare her away.

"So what do you do around here all day while J. C. is at work?" I asked trying to get to know her but not wanting to pry.

"Nothing much," she replied, "there isn't much to do and there aren't any young people in the park that don't work. I thought about taking some kind of classes but J. C. doesn't like the idea."

Noting that she might be bored during the day, I asked, "If you took classes, what would you take?"

"I don't know," she replied, "I liked high school and made pretty good grades in most of the classes but I guess if I just took a class for the hell of it, I might take algebra."

The choice was unexpected so I asked, "Why algebra?"

She was relaxing as we casually talked about school. She was good in math but using letters instead of numbers confused her. I was looking for an "in" with Kathy and this might be it. Of course, I volunteered to tutor her since I would be home in the morning and work in the afternoon. Now all I had to do was figure out a way to go from teaching to the more intimate things that I was thinking about.

She was excited about the prospect of getting to know more about algebra and I noticed that her nipples were definitely pushing against her tee shirt. She had wiggled around in the chair until I could see up the leg hole and could make out what I hoped were her pussy lips through her pale pink panties. My cock was as hard as her pointed nipples.

She said, "I'm excited about you teaching me algebra but this has got to be our secret. J. C. wouldn't like it so you have to promise not to tell him."

I could think of a lot of secrets we could have that J. C. wouldn't like but I promised to keep this one from him. One was that what I wanted to do with his wife was keeping my cock hard. When she was telling me how excited she was about learning algebra, she looked upward for a moment. I took that moment to adjust the position in my shorts so I would not have a tent in my pants.

"I'm going to surprise J. C. by going down to the mall and having lunch with him," she announced.

"How are going to get down there?" I asked,

"Walk," she said as if it was normal to walk four to five miles for lunch.

"I'll take you there if you like," I said, "it will save you wear on your shoes."

Without notice Kathy jumped up and as I stood up to join her, my adjustment failed and my cock was pressed against my stomach. Suddenly she put her arms around me and squeezed me close to her. I could feel her firm breast with their hard nipples against me as I am sure she could feel my hard cock against her stomach but if she did, she did not react.

"Give me a minute to lock my trailer and I'll be ready to go," she said as she moved toward the door. As she opened the door and took the first step down, I could have sworn that she glanced at my crotch. Maybe it was only wishful thinking.

I started my car and adjusted the air conditioning so she would be comfortable for the ride. Momentarily she appeared and we had an uneventful ride to the mall. I went back home to take a nap.

I had inadvertently set up a plan where Kathy and I would be spending time together. I didn't know whether anything would happen. In fact, considering the ramifications, I was not sure that I really wanted anything to happen. That's not true. I wanted something to happen but I was not sure that it should happen. I dozed off having happy thoughts in my mixed up brain.

I was surprised by a knock on my front door and more surprised when I opened the door and found Kathy standing there. She had the bottle of tequila that I had given her in her hand. It was obvious that she had partaken of a couple of swigs from the bottle.

"Can I come in?" she asked as if there was any chance that I would say no."

"Sure," said, "I'm surprised to see you back so soon."

"J. C. was too busy to have lunch with me. He had some kind of emergency," she said stressing the words busy and emergency with sarcasm.

She came into the trailer closing the door behind her. She sat on the couch. Throwing caution to the wind, I sat down next to her leaving a respectful distance between us. She had changed clothes since I had taken her to the mall. She was wearing a pair of gray sweat shorts and a red patterned tube top. She looked so cute and sexy that my cock rose to attention.

She took a swig from the bottle and said, "I see you are excited again but this time I don't think that this time it is from algebra."

"It is definitely not from algebra," I replied. "I find you so sexy that when I am near you, I'm aroused. I apologize if I have offended you but it's the truth."

"I'm not offended," she said, "it's nice to have someone get hard by just looking at me."

Being emboldened by her words, I moved closer to her and said, "I seem to get hard every time I see you. I imagine what you would look like without clothes."

I put my hand on her breast tweaking her nipple and said, "I would love to see these."

She surprised me by pulling her top down giving me a quick look at her breasts. Her breasts were perfect cones with puckered areoles and a rock hard little nipple on each breast. Within seconds, I had pulled her top down and was working on her right nipple with my lips and tongue. My right hand found her left breast and as I held it, my thumb flicked its tiny nipple. I worshiped both breasts with my lips, tongue, and fingers until I stopped and said, "You have beautiful breasts."

"Don't you think that they are kind of small?" she asked in shallow breaths.

I slid my hand up the inside of her right thigh until I touched her shorts. Sensing no rejection, I moved my fingers under her sweat shorts to touch her wet pussy. I replied, "If when I kiss your breasts you get wet down here, they are just the right size."

She did not reply but as I continued to finger her, she started to moan. I really could not do her justice because of the restriction of her shorts on my hand. I hooked my fingers in the waist of her shorts and started pulling them down. She raised her butt to make it easier. When her shorts were off, I slid off the couch onto the floor and put my head between her legs. She started to object but as my tongue touched her pussy lips, she stared to moan. I licked from her pucker to her clit in one motion. I continued to lick the opening to her vagina until I moved my tongue to her clit. As I placed my lips around her clitoris, I inserted my forefinger into her pussy finding it very tight. As I finger fucked her I wiggled my forefinger from side to side until I could insert a second finger inside her.

Kathy was moaning and repeating over and over, "Oh, Oh my God."

She was bucking her pussy up toward my mouth and fingers with the same rhythm that I was using to lick her clit and fingerfuck her. Her hands were locked behind my head pulling my mouth to her clit. I continued with my ministrations even as she went silent and rigid. I looked up to her face and it was exquisite. Her eyes were squeezed closed and her mouth was open. She was in the throes of a full blown orgasm. Suddenly as her orgasm began to fade, her hands moved form the back of my head to my forehead and instead of pulling me closer, she was trying to push me away.

"No more, please," She pled for me to stop but I continued as she continued to beg.

My hands were holding her tight little ass to keep her from getting away from my mouth. After a couple of minutes, her resistance began to fade and I knew that I had pushed her through the wall of sensitivity into continual orgasm. I kept her there for about five minutes. My jaws were beginning to ache from their exertion.

I left her for a moment to get and install a lambskin condom. I had slipped off my clothes and was putting on the condom as I reentered the living room.

"You are too big for me," she said. "I don't think that we can do this."

Without saying a word, I rubbed the head of my dick through her tiny slit and paused at the opening of her vagina. Her lubrication and the lubrication of the condom allowed me to enter her. Her eyes were open wide as she leaned on her hands watching me enter her pussy. I slid into her slowly and gently so as not to hurt her. When I was fully inside, I paused for a moment to let her get used to the size.

"How does that feel?" I asked trying to make sure that she was OK.

"I am so full, she replied, "but it feels great. Keep going."

Her pussy walls were squeezing and releasing my cock involuntarily. She was so tight and so hot. I pulled out less than an inch and then went back in moving to the side and back out again. I repeated this rocking rotation over and over. After only a few strokes Kathy started her "Oh, Oh my God," mantra again. I was thinking that she had slipped back into the continuous orgasm mode but after a few minutes her pussy champed down almost painfully on my cock and she was in orgasm heaven. Seeing wave after wave of sexual bliss wrack her body pushed me over the edge and I pumped everything I had into the lambskin inside her quivering pussy. We stayed connected until her pussy stopped milking my cock and my cock started to lose its firmness.

I lay back beside her until I got by breath back to near normal. I picked her up and sat her on my lap. I put my arms around her and was caressing her. She snuggled into me and laid her head on my shoulder.

Softly she said in my ear, "You do everything right."

"You are easy to do for," I replied.

"As much as I would like to stay here in your arms all day and all night, I have to go home," she announced. "I have to bake a damned old chicken for supper. If J. C. gets home on time, it will be about ready."

"He usually gets home about three, doesn't he?" I asked.

"Generally," she said talking about leaving but she had not moved. I have to take a shower to get the smell of sex and you off of me."

"We can take a shower together, If you like," I suggested.

"That would be fun," she mused, "but I have to get the chicken on and then get into the shower."

We arose and put our arms around each other and gently kissed. I could feel her breasts pressing against me and my cock which was between us started to rise.

She reached down and took my cock in her hand and said, "I believe you do think I'm sexy."

She quickly dressed, picked up her tequila, and started to leave. As she reached the door, she turned and said, "If you see J. C. tell him you saw me drinking.

She went out and closed the door. I watched until she was inside her trailer. She had a little difficulty negotiating the stairs into her place. I couldn't tell if it was the tequila or the sex that caused the problem. I took a quick shower and laid down for awhile. I dosed off and woke up a few minutes after four. I looked to see if J. C. was home. I didn't see his car but what I did see was smoke billowing out of the kitchen area of their trailer. I hurried over there and tried the door. It was locked. I thought about the trick that J. C. had used to enter my trailer but they had a solid door and the closest window was too far from the door to reach the lock. I ran home and got a screwdriver to try to force the door but as I was running back to their trailer, J. C. was pulling up.

"Is Kathy in there?" he asked.

I don't know for sure but when I saw her earlier she was drinking tequila and said she was going to cook a chicken," I replied.

By this time, he had the door open and went inside to find Kathy. I followed him inside and went to the stove. I turned it off and opened the oven. The chicken was black and smoking. Using the oven mitts, I carried the pan with the smoking chicken outside. While I was in the process of opening the windows, he carried her outside. She was coughing from the smoke but did not look bad. After I opened the windows in the kitchen and living room, I went to the door. I quickly noticed that she had changed clothes so I guessed she had her bath.

"How is she?" I asked as I was going outside.

"I think she will be OK but she stinks of tequila," he said. "She was mad at me because I couldn't go to lunch today. The main A/C at the mall kept going out and I had to find the problem. I guess she got into the tequila because of that."

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
164 Followers
12