My Life of Sex And Money Pt. 04

Story Info
A young man's dream.
2k words
4.56
12.6k
10

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bensha
bensha
123 Followers

The Twins

The next few weeks were busy, my reputation was growing, as well as my bank balance. I found it totally unbelievable how much people were prepared to pay for such mundane jobs. Apart from some harmless flirting, my bedroom activities were confined to Aunty June. My meetings with Ms Grey were infrequent, mostly seeing her as, she spoke to Marge. As of yet, my role in the new project was still under wraps.

Most of the work I undertook were small jobs, lasting a few hours, a day at the longest, but my new task was different. I had been engaged by Joanne and Becky Watkins, 48 year old, twin sisters who lived in a very quaint cottage, on the outskirts of town. They would be on holidays for two weeks and I was to decorate their kitchen, lounge and main bedroom, whilst they were away. To facilitate this, I was entrusted with a set of house keys.

I had all but finished days before the two women were due home, just one door to paint and clean up. As I entered through the door, I was aware of a banging sound coming from the bedroom, knowing the house should be empty, I assumed someone had broken in. Grabbing whatever I could, an umbrella in fact, I ran down the corridor ready to confront the intruders. Bursting through the door, makeshift weapon raised, I was ready to drive off the burglars, there were none, just my employers. Becky was on all fours on the bed, Joanne was draped over her naked back, her hands massaging Becky's tits, around her waist she wore a thin leather belt.

"Get Out!" Joanne screamed at me.

It took a moment for me to realise what was going on, when I did, I made a hasty retreat back to the living room. Even though I could not hear exactly what was being said, the exchanged words were heated and panicky. With my imagination reeling and a cock hardening, I started to gather up my tools, when I was joined by a tearful looking pair of sisters.

"Sit down Shaun, we need to talk to you." Becky said.

She went on to explain that they had to cut short their holiday due to problems at the hotel, that's why they were home early. What she said next, not only shocked me but also changed my attitude forever. It was a story not only full of love but also one filled with homophobic hatred. Sitting close together, tightly holding hands, Becky recounted their story.

"When we were born in he thirties, times were hard, little work for my father my mother, struggling to feed the family, so from the very first day when we were brought home from hospital, Joanne and myself shared a bed, along came the war and we grew closer, comforting each other, as the bombs fell all around us. As puberty hit and our bodies developed, it seemed natural that we explored and enjoyed the new sensations together. At night in bed together, we would cuddle, kiss and touch each other. We both had boyfriends, but they could never replace the feelings we had for each other. Then one day our world collapsed, we were caught making love by mothers friend. We were alone in the house and having some fun on he sofa, the nosey cow saw us through the window, soon word spread around our little village. Our father disowned us, refusing to speak or even be in the same room as us, our mother being accused of being a bad parent. Men would get their cocks out in the street, shouting you need a man to fuck you, women would spit in our faces. So we decided to move away, came here, got good jobs and bought this place together, hiding our love for each other, from everyone, until today, until you caught us. I suppose we will be moving on again."

I sat in silence for a few minutes, taking in all that I had heard, before asking,

"Why?"

"Why What?" Joanne asked.

"Why do you think you need to move away?" I asked.

"Because our secret is out, after what you saw and what we told you, we are too old to go through that experience again." Becky answered.

Trying to lighten he mood, I looked at the two of them and smiled,

"You think I'm going to blab, to all about what I witnessed."

"Yes"

"Well put it this way I saw nothing, what you two do is nothing to concern me, although it did stir my dick, secondly I have a question to ask?"

They both looked at me, the anguish on their faces, relaxed a little,

What do you want to know?" Becky asked.

"The leather belt you were wearing, was it a strap-on? I've seen and read about them in certain magazines, I didn't think they really existed"

The two women looked at each other, before asking,

"Can we really trust you?"

"Yes, my generation is more understanding of peoples needs, we still have a long way to go, but hopefully we will get there in the near future"

Joanne left and headed down towards the bedroom, upon her return, she opened the lower part of her robe, exposing a plastic cock strapped around her waist.

"Does this answer your question?" She asked.

Oh my gawd, it was huge and thick, a realistic fake cock, something that will never go soft at the wrong time.

"Becky loves it, but sometimes we both like the real thing, who knows you may get lucky one day"

Was that an invitation? I thought, only time would tell.

I completed the work, gathered my stuff, as I was leaving Becky gave me a kiss on the lips, her tongue sneaking in, saying,

"Thank you, I may require your services soon"

I returned to the office to be greeted by a sullen Marge, who handed me my pay envelope, £500 for the work, money beyond my dreams.

"Marge what's up? You look down."

"Nothing darling, nothing you to worry about." Her voice seemed aggrieved.

"Spill the beans, sexy lady, something has upset you."

"I'm not sexy, well the guy I was going out with tonight, doesn't think so, just dumped me. Saying "He's sorry but, I'm too old to mingle with his crowd, truth is, so I think, was that I would not part my legs for him, on the first date"

I felt sorry for her, yes I agree with the guy, Marge was not sexy in a physical way, short, overweight and dressed rather frumpy, but her personality shone like a beacon in he dark, warm, friendly, comforting.

"Right madam, go home, get changed, we are going out tonight." I told her.

"Don't be silly, I can't." She replied.

"Yes you can, over the last few weeks you have looked after me. Time for me to repay you, how about a meal, cinema and a drink afterwards?"

"Sounds nice, but"

"No buts, I will pick you up at 6pm. Be ready." I told her

And with that, I left the office.

I was glad I made the effort to look good for her, because she looked amazing, yes older, carrying extra weight, but the dress she was wearing, showed her body to perfection. Her hair, curled, cascaded upon her shoulders, make up just right, highlighting a wonderful smile. Her breasts high, her full stomach pulled in and nylon legs to die for.

I held the car door open for her and said in a laughing voice,

"You look wonderful, but don't worry, I don't expect you to part your legs later."

"I think they will" she whispered, if you want them to."

The meal was wonderful, a sharing board, Marge insisted on feeding me, holding her fingers slightly longer upon my lips than was necessary.

We walked to the cinema hand in hand, skipping along the street, playing avoid the crack game, once she stumbled, falling into me, our bodies coming into close contact. With a big bag of popcorn we settled together in our seats, when the lights went down, she rested her head upon my shoulder.

"I'm cold." She said, nuzzling herself closer to me.

I wrapped my coat around her and began to rub my hand up and down her arm.

"How's this?" I asked.

Giving a contented murmur whispered "Nice."

The film really wasn't my thing, a comedy romance, but like all films of this time, it had the obligatory bedroom scene, during which Marge turned her body slightly towards me. In doing so, my hand accidentality brushed against the side of her boob.

She looked at me and silently mouthed "Naughty boy."

Instead of stopping me, she turned again, my hand making full contact with her left breast. Even through the material of her dress and bra, I could tell her nipples were hard and when I rolled one between my finger and thumb, she gave a gentle sigh. Under the cover of my coat, I continued o tease her breasts, cupping one, then the other, stroking her nipples. The film was barely half way through when she turned to me and said.

"Take me home."

I thought I'd gone too far as we walked towards my car in silence, Marge walking in front of me, keeping a distance between us. Instead of heading straight along the road, to where I had parked, Marge suddenly turned into a dark passageway behind the cinema, grabbing my hand, she pulled me into a large goods in entrance of a local supermarket. It was long and dark enough, that we would be hidden from anyone that passed by.

"My house is too far away, I want your cock and I want it now." She growled at me.

Turning to face the wall, she raised her dress, pulled her knickers down to her ankles and bent over.

The arousal I had been in whilst playing with her tits in the cinema soon returned, when I caught sight of her pearly white arse cheeks before me and I was soon standing behind her, hard cock in hand, ready to plough her furrow, when she reached behind, took hold of my member and guided me in. Not as I thought, her pussy but placed it at the brown puckered entrance of her arse. This respectable older woman wanted me to fuck her anally, a first for me. Luckily my cock was lubricated with pre-cum as she was so tight, but little by little, I edged myself in deeper, until she yelled "That's more than enough."

There in the darkness hidden from sight, I was buried almost balls deep inside this ladies bum, holding onto her hips, I started to withdraw, only slightly to start with, afraid if I slipped out, I would not be able to go back in. But this lady was experienced and using her hips, controlled the tempo and depth of penetration, the way she wanted it and very soon, my balls were bouncing off her flabby cheeks.

Between, moans and groans, yelps of pleasure and pain, this respectable, professional secretary was shouting out expletives, unknown to myself. My ears were filled with words like,

"Fuck, cunt, bastard."

Suddenly I felt my legs get wet, Marge had gushed, a mixture of pee and cum exploded from her, this was too much to take and I erupted as well, filling her arse full of my spunk. Spent I lay across her back, recovering, feeling the tremors running through her body. As I slipped out of her tight hole, I felt the sudden shock of pain, my cock was very sore due to the friction we created.

Marge slowly stood up, pulled up her knickers, smoothed her dress down.

"Home James and spare no haste, we have work in the morning." She laughingly said to me.

She kept her hand on my thigh all the way home, before she left the car, she gave me a kiss, it was then I realised, I had fondled her tits, buggered her in a dark alley, yet this was the first time our lips had met.

"Next time we shall have to go to the "Studio Cinema." " She said with a glint in her eye.

I can tell you now, that was something to look forward to.

bensha
bensha
123 Followers