New Toy

Story Info
Find out what can happen on a birthday.
2k words
4.41
14.4k
11
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Judy and I'm thirty-nine years old and with a couple of kids.  I was separated at this time and living by myself, with the kids.  I was not dead and still having a good body, that I'm proud of.

My birthday came up and the kids were with their day. I did have a new male friend that I liked a lot and his son played in a band and we decided to go to that bar. My niece, Tresa, had the hots for his son, Jeff, so, she wanted to come along too.

I've heard stories about Jeff that he was a player with the ladies. One girl that dated him had told me he was hung like a horse (her words).  

So, it's been a while since I've been out, and being that it was my birthday, I wanted to have some fun. I dug out my super short black mini dress and got my hair and nails all done up. I took my shower and slipped on a black lace shelf bra and matching thong. Then I did my makeup and fixed my hair. I slipped on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror.  I smiled at myself and thought, 'This is shorter than I remember' and it had a bit of a deep v neck to it.  I played with the v neck part and adjusted my boobs to look hot, since I wanted to make sure to have him turned on.

Ready to go, one last peak in mirror, before out the door, adjust the v neck again, and deciding I didn't like the look and so, took the bra off. It's my birthday and I wanted to look hot. When I walked you knew there was no bra on, but I didn't care, it's my birthday.

Gary came to pick me up and smiled at me, "Someone's looking hot tonight."

"It's my birthday and I haven't been out in a while!"

"I'm not complaining, he said as we went out the door. Tresa was going to meet us there and we took off.  I slid over and sat beside Gary as he drove.  His hand went down and was rubbing my stocking leg as he drove. The more he drove the more playful he got and he parted my legs some.  His hand slid up and hit my thong. He rubbed it some and tugged on it some.

"When I saw you with no bra on, I was hoping you didn't have this on."

"Well, the dress is pretty short."

"So what?  You're with me and it's your birthday!  It's hotter with this gone," he said as he tugged on it again. "Take them off for me."

"Oh, what the hell," and I reached up and slid them off. I went to put the thong in my purse but he reached over and pulled them out of my hand. He brought it up to his nose and smiled, "Smells like somebody's kitty is purring," and slid them into his pocket.

We pulled into the parking lot of the bar and I went to get out, but he pulled me back to him and gave me a big kiss and slid his tongue into my mouth. His hand slid under my dress as his finger found my now wet pussy. He slid a finger into me, playing some.

He stopped kissing me, "See how nice it is to not to have anything on?"

"Stop it, you're going to get me to turned on," I squealed with a wicked smile on my face.

"Oh, that's what I want for later, for sure."

"Well, you're already getting me there."

Just then Tresa came up to the car, so we had to stop playing. We went in, found a table, and saw that Jeff was already playing on stage. 

Tresa kept whispering to me to try to set up a date with him for her. She had a nice top on and jeans, she does have a nice shape, but she wasn't really showing it off. 

We had a few drinks and got a few dances in, having fun.  During a slow dance I would grind into Gary's body to tease him like he did me. A short time later we were back at the table when I felt his hand slip up my dress and he fingered my pussy. "It's purring pretty good now."

Jeff would take a break from playing and join us. He seemed to like my outfit better than Tresa. He asked me to dance a couple of times and I kept telling him later and told him to dance with Tresa, which he did a few times.

Then Gary got a call, he answered it, and gave me some worried looks. Then he looked over at me, "I got to go into work now, the plant shut down and I got to get it back up."

"What the fuck! It's my birthday!"

"I don't have a choice!" 

He asked Jeff to take me home and Jeff said he would. So, when Gary left, Tresa left too. She seemed a bit upset that Jeff didn't ask her out.

A bit later Jeff and I left in his pickup. I used the time to tell him how Tresa liked him and he should ask her out.

"She nice, but she seems a bit shy for me. Plus, she doesn't dress as hot as her aunt does."

"Oh, I don't normally dress up like this, but I did for my birthday and your dad left me alone at the bar!"

"You're not alone, he left you with me."

"Not what my plan was," I said with a raised brow.

Then he turned off to his place, so I asked, "Where you going?"

"Well, I don't plan on going too far and I need to get some money to get some gas for my truck."

"Well, I didn't bring any money with me."

"I wouldn't let you pay any way," he said.

We got there and he got out. 

"Can I use your bathroom?"

"Sure, come on!"

I went in and used the bathroom and when I stepped out, he had the radio on with a slow song playing.

"You still owe me that dance, Lady," he said to me.

"Well, if you had asked Tresa out, you could be dancing with her right now."

"She's too shy for me! Plus, I don't think she could handle me."

"Oh, you never know."

"Do you think she can?" he asked as he grabbed his crotch.

"How can I know? I don't know her sex life," I replied with a chuckle.

That was when he pulled me into him, tight, and started to slowly dance. With a few drinks in me, I was a bit wobbly as we danced.  One hand was on my back and the other one went to my ass to hold me tight. I could feel his cock pressed between us and I don't think the girl lied to me.

Then as we danced, I ended up with my back to the wall with him pressed hard against me. He had both of his hands on my ass as he continued to press me into the wall.

"So do you still think she can take me?"

Breathing heavy now, "How do I know?"

That was when I felt his hands slide up and cup my bare ass, picking me up, a bit up off the floor pressing me into the wall. "Well, you've got to be able to feel it now."

"Yes, I can, but I still don't know if she could," I said as I again went to the bathroom.

While I was in the bathroom he had slipped on a pair of shorts and as he pressed me to the wall, where somehow, he got them down some.  I felt his bare cock rubbing against my stomach. 

"What you think you're doing?"

"I'm going to give it to you so you can decide if she could take it."

"I'm dating you dad!"

"I know! You got all dressed up slutty for him and he left you to go to work. I'm going to fill in for him and give you what you need."

"But you're his son!"

That's when I felt his cock rub my pussy. "My cock says your pussy needs it!"

"This was not my plan!"

"You planned on fucking on your birthday, CORRECT?"

"Well yes, but with your DAD!"

He let me down, stepped back, and pushed his shorts down, stepping out of them. His cock was rock hard and fat. It had to be ten inches.

He grabbed it and stroked it, waving it at me, "Do you think she can take this?"

I couldn't help but stare at it with amazement, "I don't know."

"Have you handled one like this?"

"No."

He reached out, took my hand, and led me to his bedroom, "Well, I guess you need to find out if you can and then we can find out if Tresa can."

We got to his room, the light was on, and the cover turned down.  I'm still looking at his cock as he reached up to undo my dress. It slid to the floor and there I stood, in just my stockings and garter belt.

"Damn, I can't believe he went to work. We can leave those stockings on, I love fucking with them on," he said as he pulled me to the bed.

'I don't know about this."

"Don't worry, I'm not going to rape you! I'm going to make you so horny you're going to beg me to fuck you."

Damn, I was that horny before I left home. As we fell onto the bed, his mouth went to my boobs and his finger found my wet pussy.  He sucked away and played with my pussy and my clit. I was moaning some as he played. Then he stopped, "Spread your legs, I want to taste that pussy."

Without thinking my legs spread apart. I wanted to cum so bad.

"Looks like you want your pussy eaten," he said as he moved down and started to lick and probe my pussy.  I couldn't take it anymore and started to cum on his face.  He kept licking and probing my pussy as I started to fuck his face.  I wanted to cum again as I ground onto his face. 

Then he stopped and got up on his knees, stroking his hard cock, "So, do you think you can take this, Bitch?"

"I don't know."

"Do you want it?"

"Oh shit, yes!"

He lowered down some rubbing his cock to my pussy, "You sure you want it?'  

"Yes!"

"Tell me then."

"Fuck me!"

Then he pushed hard, popping the head into me.

"You will be taking all of this cock, Bitch. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" he screamed as he shoved hard, pushing a few inches into me.

"Oohh damn!"

"It's just the start," and he pushed in more. He slowly started to fuck me and every few minutes he shoved deeper and each time I moaned louder.

I knew this was wrong but damn, I need that cock.  I started to cum again all over his cock. As I cam and pushed up to his cock, he started to steadily push into me and drive deep into me, as I came.

"Damn it, Bitch, you got it all!"

He started to fuck me harder and I found my legs wrapped around him as he kept fucking me.  I felt him slam hard and push deep, so that I could feel him filling me, as he pushed deeper. I didn't mind because I was cumming again.

When he was done filing me, he rolled off me and I could feel, and hear, his cock popping out of me. He got up and smiled at me laid out on his bed, with his seed leaking out of me. "See I told you that you would want me to fuck you."

He reached over and pulled me up, "You need to get up, clean up, and get dressed. I've got to get you back before Dad gets out of work. He's probably going to want to fuck you too."

I got up, started to clean up, and got my dress on, as he slapped my ass, "Now I know why Dad's fucking you."