My Life with Jasmine Pt. 07: Tiara

Story Info
Jasmine loans one of her possessions to a girlfriend.
1.9k words
4.35
2.4k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Life with Jasmine Pt. 07: Tiara

I was under Jasmine's desk one morning when her phone rang.

"Hello?... Hi, sweetie!" She stretched both legs out, so I removed her shoes and started rubbing her feet. "... He did. Took me forever to goad him into it, then he enjoyed himself... he's submissive. He likes to be underneath me... or on his knees... Thanks for that, and the shoes. They were perfect for the party... You do? Well... OK! Bring me the final specs for the Panty. We'll have lunch, then I'll take them to the factory. You two can spend some quality time together."

Jasmine rolled her chair back, and looked down at me. "Did you enjoy my conversation?"

"I tried not to eavesdrop. Oww!"

She kicked me, and stood up. "Bathe me and dress me for a casual outing. Then prepare a Chef's salad for three. Tiara is coming for lunch. You will join us."

"Yes, Miss Jasmine."

Tiara wore all white. Even her nails were painted white. Her skin-tight cutoff top emphasized her curves, and revealed a strip of flat, dark stomach. Her muscular legs were framed by form fitting short-shorts, ankle socks, and running shoes. Her color choice served to make her skin look almost black. Her dark hair tumbled around her shoulders.

After lunch, Jasmine turned to me. "Do you want me to be happy?"

"Of course, I do."

"Obeying Tiara will make me very happy."

... I am devoted to you... I'll do anything for you! I glanced at Tiara. "Yes, Miss Jasmine."

"I'll be back later. You two have fun while I'm gone."

I cleared the table and put the tea in the refrigerator. When I closed the door and turned around, I nearly ran into Tiara. "Uh, excuse me."

"Ain't no excuse for you!" She put a hand high up on the refrigerator door, crossed her ankles, and leaned over me. I felt the heat from her body and I was enveloped by her perfume. "Jasmine said you've never had chocolate she-beef," she whispered.

"No... m-my mouth is for Miss Jasmine's exclusive use."

"This is exclusive. Jas and I loan our things to each other all the time." She traced a finger over my lips.

"Loan?" My neglected manhood stirred. I kissed her finger. She slid it into my mouth. Without conscious thought I sucked it and wrapped my tongue around it.

"You like those heels Jasmine wore last night?"

They were black with silver straps. When she returned from her party, Jasmine had allowed me to worship them, and remove them with my teeth. I spoke around Tiara's finger. "They're wonderful. But what does that have to do with me?"

"I loaned those shoes to her. Now, she is loaning you to me."

"What?"

"Are you more important than my shoes?"

"N-no, Miss Tiara."

She wiped her finger on my shirt. "Prove it, bitch. Get down there and show my Nikes some respect."

I dropped to my knees as she uncrossed her ankles. What I wanted to do was kiss her legs at the top of her ankle socks, then rub my face against the soft fabric. Instead, I kissed each shoe.

She kicked me. "You can do better than that! Show them the same love you gave my Jimmy Choo's."

This time I lingered, and laved them with my tongue.

"That's more like it! As long as you know your place, we gonna be fine."

"Yes, Ma'am."

She snapped her fingers. "Kneel up."

When I obeyed, she grabbed my hair and ground her bulge into my face. "I'm a do you right here-"

"But-"

"Undo my shorts."

"Miss Tiara!"

She released my head, and folded her arms. "What did Jasmine tell you?"

Obeying Tiara will make me very happy... While I'm gone, you two can spend some quality time together... Tiara gives as good as she gets. "Could we do a 69?"

"You got the discipline for that? Get up here."

Why would I need discipline for a 69? But I was committed. Besides, I was going to have an orgasm! I followed Tiara to Jasmine's bedroom.

She sat on the bed, and crossed her legs. "Show me what you got."

"What do you mean?"

"Dance, bitch!"

I hated dancing in front of a professional even more than doing it for Jasmine. But she seemed to enjoy my undulating around while I undressed.

"Not bad. And you are scrumptious. You work out?"

"I walk everywhere. And I eat a lot of vegetables."

"Vegetables? Well, you eatin' beef today!" She laughed at her own joke. "Get my shoes."

I knelt in front of her and reached for her elevated foot. But when I touched her shoe, she kicked my face. "Teeth!"

I enjoyed undoing her laces with my teeth; Jasmine let me do that when I undressed her after a run. But have you ever tried to remove an athletic shoe with your mouth? I felt Tiara shift position, and looked up just in time to see her swing Jasmine's whip. "Oww!"

"I don't have all day!"

"Then let me use my hands! Oww!" She hit me much harder than Jasmine.

"Watch your sas, boy! You speak to me with respect."

"Yes, Miss Tiara. May I please use my hands?"

"If I let you use your hands now, you can't use them later." She struck again.

"Yes, Miss Tiara. Thank you." I quickly removed her shoe, and set it gently on the floor, face up, just as Jasmine had taught me. Then I lowered my mouth to her other shoe, and got the laces undone. "Miss Tiara, please lift your foot," I asked, only to be rewarded with the whip.

"Convince me!"

I covered her shoe with passionate kisses, only to be whipped again. What did she want? Her legs were still crossed. I rose up on my knees, and nuzzled her sock clad foot. She seemed to like that, so I pulled her sock off with my teeth. Then I kissed her sole, and took her big toe into my mouth.

"God damn. I like having my toes sucked almost as much as my dick!"

She let me worship her foot for a bit, then she crossed her legs the other way, purposely kicking me as she did so.

"Thank you for letting me worship your foot." I used my hands to remove her shoe. I lined her shoes up side by side, with her folded socks on top. "After we're done, I'll clean your shoes inside and out, and handwash your socks."

"That's hot!" Tiara stood.

I returned my attention to her feet, and slid my tongue between her toes. She moaned. "I can't never find a man that likes my feet!"

Jasmine tolerated my foot and shoe fetish, but Tiara enjoyed it. "I love your feet."

She stood over me. "Get my shorts."

They were fastened with a button and a zipper. I pulled the zipper down with my teeth, but I could not get a purchase on the button. I rubbed my face against her bulge, then I kissed the tops of her thighs where they disappeared into her shorts. "Please, Miss Tiara?"

"Aww, ain't you sweet." She reached down and undid the button. I applied my teeth and pulled the shorts down her legs. She even lifted her feet for me. When I gazed up at her, I discovered that she was not wearing panties. She pulled her top over her head. From my vantage point, her erection was framed by her breasts. She pointed at herself. "I hope you hungry."

"I thought we were doing a 69?"

She put her hands on her hips. "Jasmine don't do no 69, does she?"

"No. That's why I asked you. I want an orgasm."

She snorted. "You don't know what a 69 is!"

"Yes, I do. It's where-"

"Shut up. You ain't never done it with a trans lady have you?"

"No, Miss Tiara."

"I didn't think so. When we do it, it's a race! The one that cums first gets fucked. Jasmine don't do that."

"Oh." I looked down. "I didn't- I just want an orgasm!"

"The only orgasm you need to worry about is mine."

She was right; hers was the only pleasure that mattered. I kissed her organ. "Yes, Miss Tiara. I'll-"

"Bitch, shut up!" She grabbed my head, and drove herself into my mouth. "All of it," she commanded as I struggled to engulf her. I put my hands on her buttocks, and pulled her towards me. My practice paid off.

"There ya go! Now, bi-ach, you remember yo promise?"

With my mouth so full, all I could do was grunt, which earned me a head slap.

"No hands on my beef!"

I massaged her buttocks while I used my tongue and lips. "God damn!" she said as she started to thrust. My hands roamed over her legs, knees, and thighs, then back to her buttocks. When I felt her muscles tense, I inserted a finger into her.

"Fuck!" She thrust even deeper and spurted, thrust and spurted, over and over. For the first time ever, I choked, and some dribbled past my lips. When she was drained, she released my head and eased herself out of my mouth. I licked my lips to catch every drop that had escaped. Then I licked and sucked her clean, and went into the bathroom.

When I came out, she was sitting on the edge of Jasmine's bed. I knelt between her open legs and cleaned her, then I kissed her womanhood. "Thank you for your cum, Miss Tiara. I hope you enjoyed my mouth."

She chuckled. "You about sucked the skin off my dick. How often you do that for Jasmine?"

I shrugged. "Three or four times a day."

"No wonder she so happy. You good for her."

"I love her!" I bit my lip. "Miss Tiara, could I please have relief?"

"Go ahead. I don't care."

"I-I can't. I'm not allowed."

She scoffed. "That ain't my problem."

"Please? I did everything you asked. I worshiped your shoes. I sucked your toes. I swallowed your beef!" I lowered my lips to her feet.

"Well... You did give me some good lovin." She stood over me. "Get on the bed."

"Thank you so much-"

"Shut up and get on your back." She slapped my head. "Open them legs, bitch!"

Tiara lay down on top of me. My world was reduced to her face and her hair. She kissed me! My manhood swelled, and I felt her reach down and slide me into... something warm, slippery, and constricting. She began to move it back and forth. At the same time her tongue invaded my mouth. I put my arms around her and rubbed her back and her ass.

"Are you my bitch?" She licked my ear.

"Yes!" I arched my back as I came. After I had calmed down, she rolled off of me. She was holding what looked like a flashlight with an oversized head.

"Miss Tiara, what is that?" I asked.

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, ma'am! Thank you for letting me cum."

Tiara chuckled. "This is Jasmine's old Fleshlight. She don't need it no more; you her Fleshlight, now! Mine, too."

"Yes, Miss Tiara."

"Hey, you need to get Jasmine to take you to my club."

"What club?"

"She Girls, the strip club I own. Some of my girls, when they do a lap dance, they get all worked up. But they can't be dancing with no hard on. You gonna get 'em limp for me. And another thing. Them 6" stripper heels hurt! You gonna rub some trans lady feet and suck some trans lady dick!"