My Life with Jasmine Pt. 06: Orgasms

Story Info
I earn an orgasm and get a surprise!
3.2k words
4.29
2.6k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetie, do you know what today is?" Jasmine asked, as I finished cleaning her kitchen.

"Tuesday, Miss Jasmine."

She laughed. "You are so adorable. You've given me fifteen orgasms. Today is orgasm day."

I received this news with trepidation. "M-miss Jasmine, please don't ruin my orgasm."

Jasmine sighed. "How many times must I tell you: I am not Lisa! I will never do that. Your behavior may cause me to skip one, but when you earn one, I will make it memorable."

"Oh! Thank you."

"I'm very pleased with your service. And you respond well to punishment."

"I'm sorry about your boot." When she had warned me about her footwear, I did not realize that I had to check every pair in her closet. When she discovered a scuffed boot, I discovered Footstool.

"You didn't enjoy being my hassock?"

"It was ..."

"Boring? Frustrating?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"As I intended." She stood and led me to the bedroom. She dropped her robe, sat on her bed and crossed her legs. "Is there anything special you would like?"

"I-" hadn't thought about it. Jasmine aroused me so much that I tried very hard not to think about having an orgasm. "Could I worship your feet?"

"Of course! Would you like me bare? Or pick out your favorite pair of shoes. Can you deep throat a high heel?"

"Oh!" Suddenly I knew what I wanted. "Could we do a 69?"

"No."

"Please?"

"Oral sex is an act of submission. I dominate."

"Yes, Mis Jasmine."

"But that is not the only reason. When I'm in your mouth, the only thing that matters is my pleasure. Your arousal is irrelevant. In fact, I have tried to make some of our encounters less arousing."

"You have? I don't understand."

"After my run, wouldn't you rather I shower before I face fuck you?"

"No."

"But I'm sweaty."

"I don't care. What matters is that you want sex while you're on your runner's high."

"Oh. But don't you find sucking me off while I'm on the phone humiliating?"

"No."

"What about making sure you don't stain my PJs while I flirt?"

"I like when you make me do things like that."

"You do? Why?"

"It's a way for me to amuse you while I prove my devotion."

"So... you're not unhappy about anything I make you do?"

"There is one thing..."

"Yes? Go on."

"Miss Jasmine... Could I please cum more often?"

"You may not."

'But-"

"I find our current arrangement satisfactory. Besides, you get to enjoy my orgasms, vicariously. Except for right now!" She clapped her hands. "Get your clothes off."

"Yes, Miss Jasmine. I love you."

"In that case, you can give me a show."

"Aww, Miss Jasmine!" Of all of the things Jasmine makes me do, giving her a strip tease was the only one that felt humiliating. I have a decent body, but I hate having to prance around like some kind of male dancer.

"My girlfriend Tiara owns She Girls. I'm going to ask her to give you some lessons. Besides, she wants to fuck you."

"Miss Jasmine!"

"What? You said you wanted a 69. Tiara gives as good as she gets. And you've never had chocolate she-beef."

"But I'm for your exclusive use!"

"Loaning you to my friends is exclusive. We borrow each other's things all the time."

"But- I only want to service you."

"Then then get to it. Unless you want to lick Tiara's tootsie roll."

I started moving seductively while I undressed.

"Shake that booty," Jasmine demanded as I dropped my boxers.

I turned away from her, and complied. When I looked over my shoulder, she was fully erect. Without asking permission, I dropped to my knees between her open legs. Normally, I tease the head of her cock with my lips and tongue. But today I engulfed her as deep into my mouth as I could. I steadied myself with one hand, and rubbed her thighs with the other. She grabbed my hair tight enough to cause a hint of pain, while exerting her control.

She grunted with satisfaction, and lay back on the bed. Then she wrapped her legs around my head. My world was reduced to her warmth, her scent, and of course, her demanding presence in my mouth. The closer she came to completion, the tighter she squeezed her legs. It was like being held in a soft, warm vice. But the discomfort did not stop my well-practiced tongue. A few minutes later I swallowed what I called a Protein Shake.

"God damn, sweet lips!"

I got myself cleaned up, and then I gently cleaned her. I kissed her cock. "Thank you for your cum." I kissed her again. "I'm glad you enjoyed my dance."

Jasmine stood up, and laughed. "I've decided what I'm going to do. Lie down on the floor."

I obeyed.

"Not like that. Be my floormat."

I scrunched around until I was lying face up, parallel to Jasmine's bed. She stood over me and brushed my lips with a bare foot. "Stay put."

When Jasmine wore stockings, she also wore a garter belt. I know, because I had to put them on her, and remove them and wash them. Now, she stood over me while she pulled a set on. The view was spectacular, and my manhood responded appropriately. After she purposely bent over me to smooth the stockings, she perfumed her feet. Then she spread a towel over my stomach. She sat on the bed and started to massage my manhood with a stocking covered foot. "Do you like that?" she asked.

I opened my mouth to say "Yes, Miss Jasmine," but she pressed her other foot against my lips so my answer was too muffled to understand. She picked up the pace. I began to moan and push my manhood against her foot.

"If I were you," she said in that condescending tone that I loved and at the same time feared, "I would not ejaculate until I have received permission."

I had just serviced Jasmine, which always aroused me. My face was covered with her perfumed foot, and her other foot felt like a hand as she curled her toes around me. I wanted to scream my desire to cum, but her foot pressed down and it came out as a series of muffled grunts.

"What? I can't understand you."

Her latest movement made me squirm. I couldn't stand it. Again, I tried to speak to no avail.

"Dear me! How can someone with such a talented tongue speak so poorly? I guess you don't really want to orgasm." She lifted her foot from my cock, but not from my mouth.

Now I bucked myself off of the floor, trying to get back in contact with her foot.

"Oh, my goodness! Do you want my foot?"

"Esss! Esss!" was the best I could manage.

"Oh, very well. But I have not said you can cum."

This pattern repeated itself until the inevitable. It was so intense that I lost consciousness for a few seconds. When I woke, Jasmine's clean foot was on my chest. She had crossed her legs and the foot that I had soiled was dripping onto the towel that I had also made wet. "Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked gently.

"Oh, God, yes. Thank you! I tried to ask-"

She giggled. "I know. Now, take my stocking off. Clean yourself and my feet, then handwash my stockings and my towel."

Not a drop of my mess stained her carpet.

A week later, I was under the kitchen table having second breakfast. Jasmine stroked my hair and said, "Step it up, sweetie. I have a surprise for you."

I took her deep into the back of my throat, and at the same time I lightly scraped her sack with my fingernails. She came so hard she shoved my head into the underside of the table. It didn't hurt that much, and her pleasure was worth the pain. After I gargled, cleaned her, and thanked her for her cum, she ordered me into the bedroom.

"Strip. Lie down on your back." She turned the lights out and disappeared into her bathroom. A few minutes later I felt the bed shift as she lay down. Then she crawled on top of me, and whispered, "Open your legs, bitch."

I obeyed, and she positioned herself between them. Her breasts pressed into my chest as I felt her weight on top of me. To be in the girl's position under Jasmine was my fantasy. I put my arms around her.

"You like this?" she asked, as if she didn't know.

"Yes! I-"

"Quiet!" She reached between my legs, grabbed my erection, and slid it ... inside her?

"What-?"

"I said quiet." She began to move. The sensations around my manhood were indescribable, even though I did not understand what was happening. I had to constantly thrust my hips to reach her. She was aware of this, and taunted me. "Come on, boy! Work for it! Make me feel it." Between taunts she kissed me, using a lot of tongue. Each time I begged to cum, she pinched a nipple and told me to be quiet. I held off as long as I could, then screamed as I released.

After I could breathe again, she rolled off of me. "Did you like that?"

What a silly question! But before I could answer, she said, "I know you're confused. Come on, you need to clean up before you drip on my sheets."

I followed her into her brightly lit bathroom. I thought she was nude, but she was wearing a skintight, flesh colored panty. That was odd; Jasmine always wore thongs.

"Take it off of me, and I will show you how to clean it."

I dropped to my knees to pull the panty over her hips. It had an opening shaped like a lady's- "What the-?"

"Go on," Jasmine ordered.

As I pulled the panty down her legs, I saw an inside pocket into which Jasmine had tucked her she-beef. Thanks to my recent ministrations she was flaccid, else she would not have fit. I leaned forward and kissed her.

"Later, sweet lips." She stepped out of the panty and I stood up with it in my hands. The opening led into a stretchy, sleeve-like compartment.

"Here," Jasmine said as she took the garment from me. "This is how you empty it. Now, use lots of soap and water."

"Miss Jasmine, what is this?" I asked as I cleaned the odd garment.

She sat on the counter, and crossed her legs. "The official name is Artificial Vagina. But Tiara wants to call them Pussy Panties."

"Huh?"

"You do know that Tiara and I have formed the company Trans Erotica?"

"Yes, Miss Jasmine." She and Tiara often talked while I was under Jasmine's desk.

"Genital Gloves was our first product."

"What are they?"

"Don't you remember the first time I gave you an orgasm?"

I remembered Jasmine flooding my virgin mouth. I remembered being under her while I worshiped her ass. I remembered a phenomenal orgasm. I didn't remember gloves.

"You seemed to enjoy them. They're genital stimulation gloves. And they absorb the inevitable mess. They are a huge success, so we've decided to expand. Dominant transwomen don't want anal penetration, but we still want to give our subs the occasional treat. And, some ciswomen can't have vaginal intercourse."

"Oh."

"You are our first beta tester. Did you enjoy your experience?"

"It was wonderful. Being under you is my fantasy."

Jasmine chucked. "I know that. But next time you'll be on top."

"What? No! That would be disrespectful."

Jasmine folded her arms, never a good sign. "What is disrespectful is saying 'no' to me."

Ever since the first time I had sex, I thought the so-called missionary position was insulting to the lady. I should be underneath her.

"Please, Miss Jasmine, don't make me do that."

"I'm not going to make you do anything." She rubbed me with her elevated foot.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. However, your next orgasm will only happen when you fuck me."

My next days were "interesting," as in may you live in interesting times. Jasmine required me to bathe her and give her a full body massage more than usual. I had to brush her hair and style it so it tumbled around her face in soft, sweet-smelling waves. I had to change her toenail polish every other day.

Usually, when we were home alone, she wore her robe, or a T shirt with jeans or shorts. Now she wore skimpy crop tops with stretch pants or short shorts. Sometimes while I dressed her, she would purposely hold up a piece of sexy clothing and solicit my opinion. One day she made me accompany her while she shopped for a "schoolgirl outfit." She wore either high heeled strappy sandals, or if she was in shorts, running shoes with ankle socks. For the former, I had to perfume her feet. The later emphasized the muscles in her legs.

She used my mouth in the morning, after breakfast, in the midafternoon, and once during dinner. I earned my next orgasm in less than a week. Even though I knew that being on top of her was disrespectful, my manhood betrayed me whenever I thought about it. I'm sure she was aware of this, but she did not speak of it. Instead, she was sweet and very demonstrative.

Things came to a head one mid-morning when she rang for me. She was still nude after the massage I had given her, and she was lying on her bed, propped up with pillows. "Strip for me," she ordered and crossed her ankles.

Unbidden, I thought about Tiara, who was statuesque and curvaceous. In my neglected state, it was too easy to imagine kneeling and worshiping her chocolate lusciousness. By the time I was nude, I was also aroused.

"Aww, look at you," Jasmine said. "I want a foot rub."

Another one? I sat on the bed, and put one of her feet in my lap. She lifted her other leg and brushed my face with her perfumed foot. I very nearly sobbed with sexual frustration.

"Is something wrong?"

"Please, Miss Jasmine! Can't I have relief?"

"Of course! When you fuck me, I promise to make it special."

"It's not right."

She kicked me. "Then get back to my feet."

While I worked on one foot, she rubbed me with the other. At one point, she pushed her big toe past my lips. Finally, she tired of her game. "Lie down beside me."

"Yes, Miss Jasmine." I obeyed.

"Face me. Closer."

When I turned on my side, my manhood rubbed against her.

"I hope you know better than to leak on me," she warned. But when I started to pull away, she reached over me and slapped my buttocks. "Stay put. Put your arm around me. Put your leg over mine. Now, fondle one of my breasts while you kiss the other one."

I obeyed, and she shuddered with pleasure.

"Very good. Suck my nipple ... That's it. Do you know how to give a hand job?"

"I- I've never-"

She slapped my head. "Keep your mouth on my breast. Rub me with your leg, and get your hand between my legs."

I reached down and gripped her semi-erect she-beef. When she sucked in her breath, I knew I was doing it right. But I was required to consume every drop of Jasmine's cum. The one time I failed, I had to skip an orgasm, and receive a painful spanking. If she came because of my thumb... "Let me take you into my mouth."

She smacked my head again. "Your mouth is busy."

"Please, Miss Jasmine?" I spoke around my erotic mouthful.

"Please let you fuck me?"

I did not want to be punished! "I ... Yes, Miss Jasmine."

"Beg me!"

"P-please, Miss Jasmine, may I- I f-fuck you?"

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Yes!"

"Do you apologize for your behavior?"

Her cock pulsed in my hand. "I'm sorry-"

"Are you sure you want me in your mouth?"

I could feel her leaking. "Please?"

She slapped my head, again. "Get to it."

I sucked her pre-cum off of my fingers and got her into my mouth. Jasmine is pretty reasonable about how much of her I can take in. But now she was annoyed. She arched her hips, while pushing my head down. "All of it! And do not let me hear gagging!"

The best way to not gag when your mouth is filled to capacity with an angry transwoman is to not breathe. I held my breath and tried to use my tongue as best I could. When she eased up, I knew better than to let her slide out of my mouth.

She began to bob my head up and down, faster and faster. Then she pinched my nose. I knew she was mad, but I was still determined to give her as much pleasure as I could. Finally, she let my nose go - a second before she flooded my mouth.

I gulped and swallowed and swallowed some more, and got every drop without gagging. I used my tongue the way she liked, and slowly let her slide out of my mouth while making sure she did not drip. "Thank you for your cum," I whispered, and kissed her limp organ.

Jasmine grabbed me by the hair. "Are you ready to fuck me?"

My manhood stiffened at the thought. "Yes, Miss Jasmine!"

We headed to the bathroom. I gargled and washed my face, then I knelt and cleaned her. I helped her into the Pussy Panty. As I got in bed, she grabbed me and pulled me on top of her. She kissed me, and pinched my nipples. She spread her legs and I got between them. Then she reached down and slid me inside.

The sensation felt as good as the first time, and I began to thrust. Jasmine wrapped her legs around me, then CRACK! I felt a line of stinging pain across my buttocks. At the same time, she said, "Harder, bitch!" CRACK! She lashed me again. The combination of pleasure and pain was phenomenal. And, even though Jasmine was underneath me, she was still in charge.

"Fuck me hard, and do not cum until I say you can," she commanded.

Each time I begged to cum, Jasmine answered with her whip. This increased my pleasure, and brought me closer to the inevitable. When I finally succumbed, she whipped me continually until I was drained.

"Go clean yourself," she ordered. She followed me into the bathroom where I washed myself, then I knelt and removed the Pussy Panty. After I had emptied and cleaned it, I knelt before her. "Thank you," I whispered.

She stroked my head. "You're welcome, Sweetie."

"May I ask for a big favor?" I gazed up at her.

Jasmine chuckled. "If you want to do that again, you'll have to earn it."

"Could we please go back to bed and cuddle?"

Again, Jasmine chucked. "Sure, why not?"

A few seconds later I was spooning with her. I nuzzled her hair, and drifted off to a deep, untroubled sleep.