Slime Girls and a Mage's Ass Ch. 01

Story Info
Young wizard is humiliated and penetrated by slime girls.
2.8k words
4.58
41.4k
77

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizzyviolet here: after a long hiatus to do freelancing and other business, I decided to write and post another story. I hope you enjoy it! Make sure to read the tags on this one.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

After months of training in the thickest steel plate mail he could buy, Pierre finally pulled it off one evening in his cabin at the edge of town. The young wizard finally learned how to cast spells in metal armor. Perfect, since he had to drive some mischievous slime girls out of the local caves in the morning.

He was only twenty, and he was constantly mocked by senior wizards in the guild for wasting valuable time learning how to use spells in armor instead of learning more and better magic. But Pierre was obsessed with that sweet, sweet steel. Near invulnerability? Definitely worth putting off learning Arcane Enlargement and all of the other decent spells of its tier. And all he had to do was train for a few months and use a steel wand instead of his old mahogany one.

Still riding the high of feeling invincible, Pierre got an idea. Why not drive those slime girls out now? He was supposed to do it in the morning and return in the afternoon, but maybe he could catch them before their nightly bouts of mischief.

For the last two weeks, a constant string of robberies plagued the large town: all carried out every night, and with no witnesses, until someone saw a purple slime girl ducking into one of the old cave system entrances. And since Pierre wanted to go into the business of solving monster problems, why not get some practical experience?

Pierre finished packing a few tools, leaving his old magical wizard robes and wooden wand behind, then put on his helmet and went outside into the cold sunset air.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

It took ten minutes to make it to the cave entrance, a horse-sized crack at the bottom of a valley in the hilly forest terrain. Climbing down in heavy armor was difficult, but thankfully he never had to bust out an emergency casting of Dampen Fall. He waved his wand and cast a quick Arcane Lamp before entering the dark passage.

The winding tunnels were narrow at first, and he almost couldn't fit his bulky armor through. But eventually, they widened enough to keep it from being a concern, and he kept trekking through the passage.

Pierre spent his walk thinking about his targets. At least one slime girl, possibly a small group. Definitely not a big one though. These ones hadn't attacked anyone yet, but in general, they usually attacked by restraining people in their gooey bodies, although a few slime girls had special abilities like object mimicry, a poisonous touch, or even spellcasting. Rare abilities aside, even though they were resilient and almost impossible to escape from if restrained, they generally weren't that dangerous if you were prepared and kept your distance.

And as for personality... slime girls generally stayed away from civilization, except for the ones who acquired a lust for treasure or felt like causing trouble for fun. They generally weren't looking to kill, and neither was Pierre; kicking them out of town was enough.

A gold coin was on the ground, and Pierre picked it up. Then there was another. And another. Maybe he was getting close to their hideout, and this was just some loot they dropped. It was stolen property, so keeping it would be wrong: and besides, the most valuable metal of all was the powerful steel covering his entire body.

A voice-like sound came from ahead, and Pierre stopped. Was that a giggle? Probably not. But it was definitely a noise, and almost definitely from his target. He made an effort to move silently, but didn't cover up his Arcane Lamp; the spell's light was only visible to the person who cast it.

He held his wand out, preparing to cast Ice Lock on the first slime girl he saw. He kept creeping along and eventually saw slightly purple light shining from around a sharp bend. It was dim, but it was real, and not from the Arcane Lamp. Was this their hideout? There was no noise ahead, so he decided to take a peek. His armor clanked slightly as he walked, but it was quiet enough that nobody could hear it unless they were close.

Just as he bent over and stuck his head around the corner, something purple rammed against his helmet. He yelped out in panic as he tried to back up, but a purple slime girl was already pressing herself against him.

"I got him!" she yelled. Pierre was too busy trying to escape to see who else was coming, but he now had a good look at the slime girl in front of him. She was six feet tall, a light purple, and somewhat transparent. Below her waist was a mound of purple goo instead of legs, and her large chest pressed against his armor.

Pierre tried casting Repelling Wind, but every time, his arm was jostled out of position by the struggle. Warm goo started to seep through the gaps in his armor. The slime girl grabbed his wand, and Pierre struggled harder to cast Repelling Wind.

More warm goo started to get through the armor and press against his body. How was she doing it so quickly? Slime girls could ooze through gaps, but not that quickly.

He took a swing at the slime girl's face with his other arm, and she let go of his wand to block it. He used this opportunity to cast Repelling Wind, and he made his arm and hand movements perfectly.

However, nothing happened. Pierre looked at his wand: it was half dissolved and covered in corrosion. Useless. And his armor was falling apart... this was a rare iron-eating slime girl. The worst possible variant.

A second slime girl, this one a light greenish blue and carrying a bright oil lamp, came around the bend in the tunnel in front of him. She set her lamp down, then she jumped in and started enveloping Pierre.

Pierre's legs and one of his arms were stuck in the purple slime girl, and the blue one had his other arm and most of his chest. They both pushed him to the floor, and after the blue slime girl grabbed his helmet and tossed it aside, he felt almost naked. The slimes started giggling.

It didn't take long for Pierre to be completely engulfed from the neck down. The two slime girls looked down at him as he dropped the tiny metal handle that was left of his wand.

"This idiot!" the purple slime said. "He actually brought nothing but steel! Blue, this is the only wizard i've ever seen in metal, and it was delicious stuff too... I'm saving the helmet for after the next heist."

"How about we rip off his clothes too?" the blue slime asked. "I think he deserves it."

"Yeah, rip them off! Green's going to love him."

A green slime girl finally arrived. She was a little shorter than the others, but the tendrils of goo she had for hair were much longer than the other slimes.

"I was getting bored sorting all our loot," she said. "Finally, some action! Get that leather and crap out of the way, I want to see his dick!"

Pierre froze. The purple slime--probably named Purple given the other two names--started powerfully shifting her goo around and ripping off his clothes, and Blue helped tear off whatever was inside her. It didn't take long for Pierre to become fully nude. All three slimes looked down and chuckled.

Blue giggled. "Ha! Someone should have taken Arcane Enlargement! Look at him!"

Purple rubbed her goo against Pierre's small cock, sending a small jolt of pleasure through him.

"Feels like it'll be fun," Purple said.

Green leaned in and looked at Pierre with a smug grin.

"So, what's your name?" she asked.

Maybe there was still a chance to talk his way out.

"Pierre. I was just coming here to ask you to stop stealing from the town. If you let me go, I'll, uh, I'll be on my way..."

"Nope. Not happening. These heists are the most fun we've had in months!" Purple said.

Green smiled. "And speaking of fun... We don't even need to bring him into the hideout. We can toy with him right here. Flip him over! I want to see that sweet ass."

Pierre was turned over, and his head now faced away from the slimes.

"Oooh!" Green said. "Definitely something I want to try. Purple, how is it inside?"

Pierre shuddered as the goo started pressing against his ass. He clenched tightly trying to keep it out, but a wiggling mass of goo slid inside him anyway. As soon as it penetrated his opening, he let out a sharp gasp. His cock started to tingle, and his heart rate instantly climbed. It was already high from the stress, but now he could hear his own heart pounding.

"Hmm?" Blue said. "He seems really turned on. Go deeper! I wanna see this small-dicked wizard moan."

Purple pushed deeper inside him, rubbing against his prostate. She pressed hard against it and rubbed back and forth, sending a flood of pleasure through Pierre's body. He tried to stay quiet, but a tiny moan escaped his lips.

Purple kept probing around inside him. "Yep," she said. "You'll love this."

Green giggled and waited. As Purple's goo quickly slid out of him, Pierre hoped that she would pull herself away entirely. Then all he had to do was free himself from Blue and run...

FInally, Purple took herself off him entirely, freeing his legs, groin, and his left arm. Blue started enveloping his right arm, and Pierre started to struggle again, flailing his legs wildly and moving his torso around inside Blue however he could.

"With those pathetic little arms, how did you even move in that armor?" Blue asked. She then spoke in a mocking romantic tone. "Keep wiggling around inside me. I love having you in there."

Green finally stopped watching and moved in to restrain Pierre's legs. They were easily taken into her warm body, and soon her goo pressed gently against not just his ass, but also all around his short erection.

Green let out an evil giggle. "Hey, remember that thing you were wondering about yesterday?"

Blue's eyes perked up. "Oh yeah! He definitely deserves it. I bet he'd enjoy it too. Shove it in there and his ass at the same time. The deeper the better!

Green started cramming a tendril of goo inside Pierre's ass, and he couldn't help but moan again. His cock let out a small bead of precum, and Green took it into her body.

"Yep, his precum tastes fine. But let's see how aroused he gets from this...

Green shoved her goo deeper inside him, ramming against his prostate and giving it a few strokes before going even deeper. The continuous sensation of more of her ooze entering him and sliding past his sensitive prostate made him shudder, and his whole body filled with a strange sensation as her goo went deeper into unexplored places.

"And now for the special trick," Green said.

Pierre let out a yelp as some of Green's goo started sliding inside his cock. It slowly climbed down his shaft, filling him with pain, pleasure, and some of the strangest feelings he ever had. She kept going deeper inside his cock and ass, pressing tightly against his narrow passages.

Blue giggled. "What's wrong? Never had your cock violated by a girl before?"

He didn't want to respond. He just wanted to endure it and escape.

Blue's goo gently rubbed his nipples, filling him with even more pleasure.

"And she'll be going much deeper than that," Blue said. "Hey Purple, feeling adventurous again? You don't have to just watch. How about you give this pathetic little wizard some mouth action?"

Purple moved in front of Pierre's face, and he was barely able to look up at her and see the bottom of her delighted smile. She pressed her goo against his face, almost suffocating him, but just leaving enough room for his nose to breathe.

Green made it deep enough into his urethra to start filling him with strange sources of pleasure he had never felt before. Where exactly in his body was she? How many inches of goo were in his ass? How many were in his cock? He had no idea.

Purple started probing his ears with little tendrils of goo, but he wasn't concerned by them. However, he kept his mouth shut as hard as he could. His ears were completely full of goo after only a short time, and then she started pressing against his lips; softly at first, but then harder, and harder, and harder, until he couldn't resist and she forced his mouth open, filling his mouth and throat with a long tendril of goo. And it was hollow too, so he could still breathe through it, but just barely.

And he could still hear Blue's smug giggling.

"I bet we know more about his body than he does," she said. "How about we make him come?"

As Purple kept ravaging his throat and massaging his ears, Green started sliding her enormous lengths of goo back and forth inside him. The sudden shifts in movement in his ass, inside and outside of his cock, in his throat, and covering his entire body... he was surging towards orgasm. His heart was pounding, and he was trying as hard as he could to breathe as much as he could, but the air hole in Purple's tendril was narrow

Pierre's body was stuck, and his mind was helplessly bombarded with pleasure signals from all over. He couldn't speak, he couldn't move, and he could barely think or breathe. All he could do was let it happen.

His cock finally started twitching in orgasm, but nothing came out: Green was blocking him while still forcing herself deeper. The pressure filled him with pain, even as overwhelming erotic energy surged through him. He almost couldn't breathe, and the powerful sensations made him desperate for air, and there wasn't enough. The orgasm went on and on, prolonged by whatever Green was doing in both of his depths, and his mind went hazy and numb. There was a deep burning in his lungs. His vision started going darker and darker, and more and more thoughts dropped from his head, replaced by nothing but pleasure.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Sixteen hours later, Pierre woke up naked in a grassy ditch. Every hole in his body hurt. He barely managed to open his blurry eyes, and his weak, half-numb legs refused to obey him at first, causing him to fall on his face.

The sun was bright overhead, and Pierre darted his head and eyes around from the comfort of the earth. He was on the surface again, and he looked down at his body.

Someone had drawn all over him with a paintbrush and some blue paint. He was covered in doodles of dicks, as well as messages saying "I love being pounded in the ass," "Slut for Slime Girls," and "Green's Little Bitch", among other things.

He rolled around while trying to regain control of his weak legs, and noticed a note on the ground. He picked it up and read it.

Hiya! This is a thank you letter from Blue for the looooovely night. God, you're pathetic! Apparently you can't come without passing out. Well, we kept going in your sleep, hoping to give you some pleasant dreams. And holy crap, you can make a LOT of semen! We made you hit orgasm about ten times before Green unplugged your cock, and we watched it all flood out at once. You filled up a couple of wine glasses! Maybe you should stop being a wizard and start being a cum factory.

And about your ass... yeah, Green stuffed so much of her body up there that she started waving you around like a puppet. Purple wasn't around for that, she got bored and went off to go steal some shit. But she came back with these GREAT donuts she pillaged from this bakery! They went well with a full glass of your cum.

Oh, also, feel free to march into the middle of town and show off your body paint! Get as many people to see it as you can. I worked hard on it! And if you ever want to see us again... well, we moved our base, but if you leave a note at the old place with your home address, we'll come and fuck you all night long! We're going to be sticking around town for quite a while."

Sincerely, Blue

Utterly humiliated, he started wandering around, looking for town. Hopefully he could make it to his cabin without anyone seeing him.

There was still a glimmer of hope, and he clung to it like a stuffed animal. He could leave a note in the old cave, invite them into his house, set an ambush, and then capture them. What was the worst that could happen?