My Life with Tess McGregor Ch. 05

Story Info
Brad fucks the new salesgirl.
8.2k words
4.74
3.7k
15

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
membrain
membrain
227 Followers

Ch. 05 Kiko And Her Japanese Moon

I waited for Tess to get home from work. I wasn't happy with the way I left the store in a hurry and I wanted to explain. I left my front door open so I could hear her arrive.

When I heard her front door open, I popped my head out and asked if I could come over.

"Sure, come on over." Her sweet voice told me that everything was ok. Or, at least I hoped so.

When I entered her apartment, she was already back in her room changing.

"Tess, I want to apologize for leaving so abruptly this afternoon."

She ran to me and threw her arms around me. I hugged her tightly.

"Oh, Tess, it feels so good to have you in my arms. I've been waiting all afternoon for this moment."

She was crying. I pulled my face away from hers and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"Brad, Honey... I feel so bad about what happened today. You have no idea how my afternoon went after you left the store."

"Darlin', I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I was so pissed off at Carla... She's a fucking monster."

"I know. I'm sorry that I put you in that situation. I never should have brought you to the store today. I hate that fucking woman."

"I also had a miserable afternoon. I wanted to punch holes in the walls. Now, it's over, my Love, and you're here with me."

Tess began to cry again and I held her tight.

"I love you, Brad. You're so good to me. I don't deserve you."

"Hush. Don't say that. I love you too, and we're here now, alone."

I pulled her face to mine and kissed her deeply. We fell onto her bed and hugged and kissed for at least an hour. It was good to feel each others embrace and the new love we had for each other.

After we lay together looking up at the ceiling talking, Tess got up to get some water from the kitchen. When she came back I was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for her. When she came in, she said, "Let's go into the livingroom."

We talked about my upcoming shoot and how it would be fun for her to accompany me some time.

"Hey, Honey, I know we just had a horrible experience at the store, but..."

I interrupted, "It's not the store, Darlin'... I don't mind talking about the store. It's that wicked woman."

"You're right. Well, anyway... I wanted to tell you something. We're going to start carrying some products for men."

"Oh, yeah? Like what? Cock Rings?"

"Ha! That's funny. Actually, we already sell cock rings... Anyway, I need your help. I was hoping you might come down to the store and help me evaluate some of the new products."

"Sure... oh wait, my shoot's tomorrow. How about Saturday?"

"That's fine. I'm anxious to see what's come in and we can't wait too long, in case we need to send some stuff back."

"Ok. I'm making a note on my phone. Not tomorrow, but, Saturday it is."

"Oh, wait... the new salesgirl will be in Saturday, so maybe not... umm, come to think of it... that might be perfect. She can help us evaluate. I love it... She knows a lot about lingerie too, so this should work."

"This new girl. Is she trans too?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, sorry, I guess I'm just kind of snake bit from that day with Carla..."

"No worries, she won't be in on Saturday... and no, the new girl isn't trans."

I had something I've been wanting to tell Tess, "You know it's funny, Tess. Most of the time I don't even think of you as being trans... That is, unless I'm sucking your girl-cock."

We both laughed and Tess added, "Or, when I've got my girlcock up your ass."

We laughed again and Tess leaned over to place a slow, sweet kiss on my lips.

"You make me love you more every time you open your mouth... Wait, I didn't mean it the way that was coming out... hahahahaha."

"Alright. Enough with the innuendo. I love you too, my little girl.... So anyway about this new salesgirl. What's her name?"

"Yeah. Her name is Kiko. She's super cute and I think she's gonna work out."

"I like her name."

"I know, we all do. I can't wait for you to meet her."

After a brief pause, Tess looked at me with her loving eyes and said, "I want you to stay with me tonight."

"I do too... I'll go lock up. Be right back."

I had already brought over some of my things for nights like this. She had some stuff over at my place too. It was convenient being right next door to each other.

When I got back, Tess was in bed waiting for me. I stripped and jumped in. We curled up together. Our warm bodies felt good. Her cock mingled with mine and soon we both sighed and relished the feeling of the growing hardness between us.

Tess reached down and held our cocks. Joined together and responding to the feeling, we both had rock hard erections. We shared in this feeling of intimate arousal. Like being young-love teenagers, always excited at the slightest touch or kiss, with the added benefit of knowing what we know now.

We fell asleep bound together.

When Saturday came around, Tess and I drove to the store in the morning to get a jump on checking the new Men's product line. The new girl, Kiko, was coming in early too.

The store never opens until noon, so we had about three hours from the time we arrived to get a bunch of shit done.

I was in the office sorting through some boxes when Tess heard a knock and went up front to let Kiko in. When they came back, I was stunned to see this lovely Japanese girl with super long legs, a tiny waist and large, round breasts. Her face was beautiful. Classic Japanese girl with porcelain-white skin, and pink lips. Her captivating eyes were a dark, dark brown.

"Kiko, this is my boyfriend, Brad... Brad, this is Kiko."

She stood quietly with her hands together. Her head was tilted down just slightly as she looked at me. Fucking adorable!

Kiko wore platform sandals and a pair of cute, beige boy-shorts. Her long milky-white legs were smooth and clean looking. Her top was a form-fitting black T, with her nipples on full display. They sat high on her round breasts and poked out against the thin fabric.

Her hair was jet black and long with her bangs hangin down to her eyebrows.

I offered my hand and she gently stretched out her delicate hand to meet mine, palm down, with her long, pretty fingers capped with a glossy, light pink polish.

She lowered her chin to her right shoulder as I let her hand rest in mine. I gave only the lightest squeeze. She reciprocated with a soft press from her fingers into my palm.

"It's very nice to meet you, Kiko."

"Kon'nichiwa, Mister Brad. It is Kiko's honor to meet you."

I wasn't ready for her accent. Tess didn't mention that Kiko was actually born in Japan. It was charming as hell and when I looked at Tess, she winked at me with a knowing smile.

"Kiko, thank you for coming in early today." Tess thanked Kiko and also shook her hand.

"Hey, no problem, Tess. I'm happy to help." Kiko said in a normal SoCal accent

"What?... Hey, you were messing with me!"

The girls laughed and Tess pointed at Brad. "She got you good, Honey!"

"You speak very good english, but you were born in Japan, is that right?" I said as I shook her hand again. This time a normal handshake.

"Yes, my father is a businessman who worked at the US Embassy. That's where he met my mother. She was an American intern. So, that's how I learned to speak english.... My mom was from Texas and she actually taught me how to speak with a southern drawl. It's pretty funny."

Kiko continued, "I only use that little Japanese girl routine when it serves me."

I didn't need to look at Tess after Kiko delivered that last line. I knew what she was thinking and I'm sure Tess knew what I was thinking.

"Here, let me show you something funny." Kiko pulled two small elastic hair bands from her little purse. She started to separate her hair from right to left side. Tess immediately picked up on what Kiko was going to do, so she reached over to help. Soon, They had Kiko's hair in two high-sided pigtails. With her long bangs hanging down and the two pigtails, she looked the picture of a stereotypical Japanese sex kitten.

Kiko then put the fingertips of her two hands over her mouth and giggled like a teenage school girl, "hee-hee-hee."

Tess and I looked at each other, and without saying anything, we knew that we both had a mad crush on Kiko.

"I once did an audition for the role of a teenage Japanese girl... like what I just showed you. They wanted me to make out with another asian girl for an adult film. I almost did it, but when I saw how creepy that scene was, I turned 'em down."

We were quiet for a moment. I nonchalantly adjusted the semi-hard cock in my pants.

Tess finally broke the spell by announcing, "Ok, Kiko... I'm going to give you a quick tour of the store. Over the next few weeks, you'll learn most of what you need to know about the store and how we function from Nataly. She'll be in later today." Tess continued talking as they walked from the office into the hallway and the storeroom, "There's no rush. Take your time getting to know the place. If you have a question about anything. I want you to ask. If you need something and can't find it. Please ask. We're all chill here, and we want you to be chill too."

Tess smiled at her as she said this and noticed Kiko was smiling the whole time she was talking. It was obvious that they both felt comfortable with each other when Tess grabbed Kiko's hand and pulled her through the door and into the front of the store.

I continued sorting through boxes of product. Looking at the packing lists and making sure all was accounted for. Tess didn't ask me to do this. I just knew it had to be done and I thanked my old boss at the camera store, where I used to work, for making me do this years ago. It's a handy skill to have.

The last thing I did was open a box that held some marketing material. I pulled out a folded up banner, took it out of it's packaging, and unfurled it over Tess's desk.

Across the banner, in large letters, was printed, 'WE SELL NANO-DERMA-FLESH.' Underneath, in smaller print it said, 'The Exciting New Fabric For Adult Pleasure.'

When Tess was through giving Kiko the tour, they walked back into the office. Tess saw that I had organized everything.

"Brad! That's awesome. Thanks for doing that!" Tess leaned down to pickup the packing slip and put it into a folder. She saw the banner on her desk and asked, "What's this?"

Kiko quickly answered, "I know what that is. I was reading an article in a trade journal last month that mentioned this new fabric. It sounded very space-age... I'm super excited to check it out."

"Hmmm, fascinating." Tess said as she looked at the banner and then at Kiko.

"Kiko, you seem to know a lot about the industry. I'm so glad to have you on-board." Kiko just smiled.

"Alright, let's get to this. First, I want to say that what we're going to do today is not only learn about the new products for men, but I want us to evaluate the materials used to make these products. And, thanks to Kiko, we know about one very interesting product to discover... Kiko, Brad is going to be our model. Let's find him something to wear."

I was already digging around in a few of the boxes and pulled out a pair of boxer shorts. "Hey, this one says, 'Nano-Derma-Mesh'... is that different from Nano-Derma-Flesh?"

Again, Kiko jumped in, "Yes, Brad... Tess, these boxer shorts are made of a similar fabric that you'll definitely want to look at. The article I read claimed the material is lifelike and it's virtually undetectable by the wearer and their partner, but it's different from the Flesh fabric. The Flesh fabric reacts to the body's natural heat and creates stimulation. The Mesh only conforms to the skin, but has no reaction to body heat."

"Undetectable? What does that even mean?" I asked, wanting to know how a pair of boxer shorts would be undetectable.

Tess broke in, "It means that it'll feel like you aren't wearing anything at all."

Kiko added, "The material forms so closely to the body and the male and female genitalia that it becomes imperceptible to the person wearing it, and by feel to the person or persons touching it. Like you're naked, but you aren't"

"This one looks like your size... Go change into these, please, Brad." Tess instructed.

I took the garment from Tess and went behind the panel. When I had the shorts on, I laughed at how it felt.

"What's funny, Brad?" Tess asked,

"Well, it's super comfortable, but Kiko is right. It feels like I'm naked. And..."

"What is it, Honey?"

"And, umm... it IS form-fitting. Very form-fitting!"

"Well, get out here so we can see."

I walked out behind the panel and stepped in between the girls. Tess complained about my shirt hanging down too far to get a good look.

"Take off your shirt, Honey. It hangs too low. Just put it on my desk."

"That's better." Tess added as the girl's eyes were glued to the shorts and what I had inside.

"WOW! Those ARE form-fitting, Honey!... let me feel." Tess's left hand was on my butt, feeling every inch of my cheeks. Her right hand was on the front side of my hip and slowly moving towards my semi-erect cock, "Oh, Kiko, you have to feel this. It's amazing!"

Kiko was staring at my bulge and didn't move for a second. She eventually brought her right hand up to my ass and grabbed a handful of cheek. "Mmm, this is nice. I've never felt anything like it."

Tess moved her focus to the front of the boxer shorts. She could see the detailed outline of my cock. The fabric covered every inch of my tool, but made contact with every square inch of skin. It was difficult to know where the fabric ended as it seemed to wrap around the contours of my now growing cock.

Tess felt her way around. Thinking just what I was thinking, she was trying to find where the material ended and my cock started.

Kiko watched as Tess caressed the bulge under the magic fabric. She joined Tess in touching my cock with her pretty fingers. They were both touching my cock at the same time and it felt really good. It felt like I was naked and their hands were on my bare skin.

"Oooh, Tess, this is amazing. Feel this." Kiko guided Tess's hand to touch the head of my cock. They were both feeling the head as I was really beginning to grow.

"Kiko, look at it grow in size."

"I know." Kiko looked up at me to judge what I was feeling and thinking about their inspection.

Their hands felt fantastic on my "naked" cock. They kept up their massaging as my cock grew harder and harder.

"I can't stop touching it." Said Tess as she and Kiko watched my cock get to almost full size.

"I don't want to stop touching it. It feels so good. I've never experienced this type of fabric. It feels nice on the skin... like it IS skin. So cool." Kiko said as she lightly felt around the contours of my spongy head with her cool fingers.

Tess and Kiko were amazed at how form-fitting the material was, and how it was clinging to my cock. They got in close and poked around with their fingers, trying to see how it was able to almost become part of my skin.

Kiko moved in really close. Her face merely an inch or two from my fully erect cock. "I don't know how they do it. Yes, it's amazing technology, but more than that, it's very sexy."

"Yes, it is, Kiko." Tess concurred while she also had to get a much closer look next to Kiko.

Kiko asked Tess, "Can we look inside to see what the material looks and feels like?"

"Of course we can. You don't mind, do you, Brad?"

"Uhh, no... I guess not."

My cock was obscenely bulging against the skin-like fabric of the boxer shorts. It stuck up at a sharp angle and pointed towards my hip.

Kiko pulled down the waistband of my shorts to look at the material inside. "Hmm, it looks the same as the outside."

"Pull it down further. I want to see." Kiko looked up as Tess asked her to pull my shorts down further.

With Kiko's fingers inside the waistband of my shorts, she pulled down to expose the skin of my rigid pole.

"Keep going," Tess glanced up at me with a mischievous look on her face.

Kiko slowly pulled the waistband further down until my cock was about to spring free. "Oh! Sorry, Brad." Said Kiko with her and Tess's faces close together and looking right at my nearly exposed erection daring to escape the waistband of the skin-tight boxers.

"Damn." I exclaimed with heavy breath at the sight of these two beautiful girls tempting fate, and the cool air caressing my almost naked cock.

Kiko looked up at me and all I could muster was a quiet grunt and glassy eyes.

I knew what Tess was doing and it was fun and exciting. I just hoped Kiko wasn't too overwhelmed with Tess's antics.

Tess put her fingers inside the waistband and felt the skin-like fabric. Her nails dragged down the shaft of my hard on.

"Oh, wow! That feels good... Here, Kiko, feel the inside with your fingers. The fabric is so sexy and smooth."

Tess removed her fingers and let Kiko put her fingers inside the waistband of my shorts. As she felt the magic fabric, her nails also raked along the length of my now rock-hard cock.

Kiko removed her fingers and let the waistband snap back to my lower belly. Tess used both her hands to pull my aching cock from its position of lying against my hip. She wanted to see what it would look like sticking straight out in front of me, covered in the Nano-Derma-Mesh fabric.

She let go and it indeed stuck out with the fabric clinging like nothing we had ever seen before. The fabric kept its form against the contours of my cock all the way down to the root.

"Oh, my God, Kiko. Look at that. You can see his cock as if it wasn't even inside his shorts. Every bump and vein can be seen under the Nano-Derma_Mesh.

"This stuff is alien." Kiko said as she watched with great interest while Tess moved my cock from side to side to see if it changed anything. Still, the fabric retained its clingy form.

"Here, touch it." Tess offered her place at wielding my cock.

Kiko grabbed my cock around the base and wagged it back and forth, noticing too, that the fabric wouldn't let go. "Amazing!"

Tess desperately wanted to tease me, but didn't want take things too far on Kiko's first day on the job, so she slowed things down a bit.

She looked inside a box and found some of the Nano-Derma-Flesh products.

"Hey, let's try these for size." Tess held up a two-piece outfit in the new fabric and tossed it at Kiko. "I hope that's your size. If not, I have more here."

"It says 'One Size Fits All'... I don't think it matters much. The way it fastens is totally adjustable."

"Brad, here's one for ya." Tess held up another Nano-Derma-Flesh item and handed it to me.

"Whoa, this is a cock-sock, Tess."

"Yeah, what about it? We're here to test. I bet you'll look good in that."

"It has straps." I took the sock out of the packaging and held it up for the girls to see.

"Hmm, let me see the package... Ok, you have to strap it on, Honey!" The girls laughed as Tess took the sock from my hand.

While she was inspecting the package, I recalled seeing something similar in one of the boxes, "Hey, wait a minute. I saw something else in here that has that Nano-Flesh stuff." I pulled out a box of condoms and held it up, "Look, it's a box of condoms with 'Nano-Derma-Flesh Skin Technology."

"Alright, Honey... we'll have to try that on too." Tess loosened the straps of the cock sock to a length she thought would work for me. "Stand up, Honey, let's put this on."

"Right here?"

"Well, alright. Let's go behind the panel if you're feeling so shy?" The girls giggled and Tess winked at Kiko as we went behind the panel.

Tess yanked down the Mesh shorts and tossed them over the panel, "Kiko, catch!"

"Got it." Kiko replied

Tess looked at the cock sock and walked out from the panel holding the sock. "Kiko, look at this." Tess stretched the sock out so that she could show Kiko the small elastic-bound hole at the end.

membrain
membrain
227 Followers