My Life with Tess McGregor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look how the end opens up with a little pressure." Tess used her finger to poke through the sock. When her finger reached the end, she was able to poke her finger through the hole. The elastic kept its hold around her finger.

"I suppose it's an emergency exit." Kiko said as she giggled and Tess burst out laughing.

"That's too funny... but, come to think of it, it makes sense." Tess said as she walked back behind the panel where I was waiting.

While I stood there completely naked, Tess slipped the cock sock over my now semi-hard cock. She adjusted the ball pouch and secured the strap around my waist. The sock had a little leftover fabric at the end and hung down, looking like a used condom.

"Wow... oh... WOW!" I said as I felt the Nano fabric on my cock. "Holy Shit, this thing feels great. It's so soft."

"Damn, Honey... it looks really sexy on you... C'mon, let's show Kiko."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. Product knowledge and evaluation, Honey." Tess giggled, "That's what today's all about."

When we walked out from behind the panel. Kiko got a good look at my cock inside the sock. She gasped and put her fingers to her mouth.

"Wow... Tess, you weren't kidding. That is VERY sexy." Kiko licked her lips as she continued to stare at the "garment" glued to my semi-hard cock. "Now, it may take a few minutes, but it's suppose to react to your body heat."

"React how?" I asked

Tess grabbed the package again and read, "Let's see... 'A sensual feeling of warmth will surround the penis. Body heat will cause the sock to oscillate and ripple, setting in motion the Nano Magic Fingers.' HA!... Well, give it time, Brad. Let's see if this thing really works."

"Hmm."

"What is it, Brad?... do you feel something?"

"I thought I did... oh, wait... there it is again. Oh fuck. It did it again."

"What's happening, Brad?" Kiko sat up and looked at the sock at eye level while I stood there before the two girls.

"Oh, Man... there it goes. Yeah, it's working, alright. Oh, my God. That feels really good."

"Brad, I can see your cock getting bigger. Honey, are you alright?" Tess wanted to make sure we didn't experience any adverse affects from this new technology. She grabbed the package again and looked for any warnings. Nope, no warnings.

"How do I turn this thing off, Tess?"

"You can't, Brad." Kiko spoke up. "You just have to take it off if you don't want it to work any more."

The head of my cock was fast approaching the end of the sock, and Kiko noticed it.

"Tess..."

"I know, I can see it." Tess interrupted.

My cock head was peeking out the end of the sock. It was still growing harder and longer as the girls watched with bated breath.

Soon, my cock was bobbing up and down in front of the girls. The head of my cock had pushed through the opening at the end. The large, spongy crown of my rigid cock was fully exposed the their unblinking eyes.

"How does it feel, now, Brad?" Kiko looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh, man. This is awesome. It's unbelievable."

"Brad, I'm going to touch it. I want to know what it feels like." Tess reached up to gently hold my sock covered cock. "Mmm, wow... that's weird."

"What... what?" Kiko whined.

"Here, check it out." Tess removed her hand and let Kiko put her hand on my sock covered cock.

"That IS weird... but nice. If I apply a little pressure, I can really feel those 'Magic Fingers' playing with Brad's cock."

Her hand stroked up the length of my cock. She let her fingers extend up to my crown. She felt my smooth skin protruding from the end of the sock.

"Dang, Kiko... that feels really good."

Kiko looked up and smiled at me while she continued to gently stroke my encased hardness as Tess looked on.

Tess broke up another moment of sexual silence, "Alright, let's move on... Kiko, why don't you try on that Nano-Flesh two-piece?"

"Ok." Kiko took the package and went behind the panel to change.

Tess and I could hear Kiko changing while she removed the sock from my painfully hard cock. She gave it a few strokes to feel my hardness.

"Jeez, Brad... that thing really got you worked up. You're hard as granite." She leaned into my ear and whispered, "I can't wait for you to fuck me after you've worn it at home." She stroked my cock a few more times before I put my shorts back on.

When Kiko came out from behind the panel, our jaws dropped to the floor. Her top was merely a piece of fabric about fourteen inches wide and about five or six inches long. The top corners had thin, spaghetti straps that tied around her neck. The bottom of the fabric was left to dangle over her fine tits. The fabric was plastered to her lovely breasts and formed around her nipples. The adjacent fabric around her breasts lightly flapped in the breeze.

Kiko's bikini bottom was a G-string with only a small triangle of fabric that clung to her clit and pussy. The thin spaghetti straps went around her waist. When she turned around, Tess and I could see the center strap disappear down the crack of her beautiful, round ass. Her back was bare from her neck to her feet.

I thought to myself, 'I want to fuck this girl really bad.'

Tess thought to herself, 'I want to fuck this girl really bad.'

Kiko spun around some more and stopped when she faced us, her hair still up in two pigtails. Again, she put the fingertips of both her hands in front of her mouth and did her little schoolgirl giggle.

My cock was still pretty hard, and the sight of this gorgeous, nearly naked girl was making it harder.

"So, Kiko... do you feel anything?" Tess wanted to know.

"Just now, I could feel the front of my bikini start to move." She shifted on her feet as we watched. "Oh, there goes the top... look at the way it clings to my nipples... Wow, it's almost like it's twisting them. Whew, that feels good."

I was beginning to sweat watching this goddess, whom I had just met two hours ago, squirm with sexual pleasure standing right in front of me.

Tess stood up to face Kiko. "Can I feel?"

"Of course. Go right ahead." Kiko said as she let her arms lift slightly, giving Tess a welcoming invite.

I watched as Tess touched Kiko's barely covered boobs. She gently pinched her nipples and looked in Kiko's eyes for a reaction.

'Mmm-hmm, that's nice, Tess. Your hands feel good on my breasts."

"I can feel the fabric actually moving on your skin. It seems like it's become part of you."

"Oh, Tess, please squeeze my breasts." Kiko had her eyes closed at this point and Tess was enjoying the feel of Kiko's tits in her hands. "Pinch my nipples, please."

This girl was getting off from the feeling of the fabric and Tess's hands manipulating her firm tits.

I wanted so very much to jack my hard cock. The action unfolding in front of me was fucking killing me. I stayed sitting and hoped my cock wouldn't explode on its own without me even touching it.

Then, Tess asked Kiko if she could touch her bikini, "Is it alright if I feel your bikini?"

"Please, Miss Tess... make Kiko feel good." Nobody laughed or giggled when Kiko spoke in her schoolgirl voice.

While Kiko's eye were still closed, Tess looked around at me and saw that I was on the verge of a full body convulsion. She looked in my eyes and motioned for me to leave the room. I quietly walked out, trying not to make any noise that might break the trance Kiko seemed to be in.

I left the door ajar and stood watching the two sexy girls deep in the throws of an impromptu sexual encounter.

I took my hard cock out of my shorts and stroked as I watched.

Tess's hand was gently feeling the small triangle of fabric covering Kiko's sensitive clit. She rubbed the fabric and made Kiko whimper with sexual delight.

"Oh, Miss Tess... Kiko cum now." I watched as Kiko shook with a powerful orgasm. She held onto Tess's shoulders to keep from falling over. Tess kept up her rubbing until Kiko slumped down into the chair behind her.

"Wow, Kiko... That was amazing."

All Kiko could do was whimper as she caught her breath. I ran to the restroom to grab some towels. The mess I made was all over the office door and the floor. I finished cleaning up in the restroom and then walked back into the office.

I could see Kiko still slumped in her chair. Tess was sitting at her desk and going through some of the other packages.

When Kiko pushed herself up to a sitting position, Tess noticed that I had walked back into the office. I sat down and smiled at Kiko.

"Alright, just one more thing to try before I have to get ready to open up."

Tess held up a small packet. It was one of the condoms that she wanted me to try on.

"Brad, are you ready?"

"Sure."

Tess looked at the clock and sighed before saying, "You know, I really need to get ready to open. Kiko, would you mind putting this on Brad?" She held up the little packet again and extended her arm out to Kiko.

"No, not at all. I can do that." Kiko took the packet from Tess and twisted in her seat to face in my direction.

Hearing their exchange and imagining this lovely Japanese girl stretching a condom over my hard cock sent it into overdrive. It made a pronounced tent in my shorts.

Tess looked at me and said to Kiko, "It looks like he's ready to get covered."

Kiko looked up and motioned for me to come closer. I did and she asked me to remove my shorts, "Mister Brad, please to remove shorts."

I looked over at Tess. She smiled and winked at me. Tess knelt down and proceeded to unlock the safe where she would extract her cash drawer.

"Please, Mister Brad. Kiko want to put condom on hard cock."

"Ooohh, ok." I pulled my shorts down and tossed them on the chair.

"Oh, Mister Brad have lovely cock." She looked up at me and I melted with lust.

I looked over at Tess again to gauge her reaction to what Kiko was saying. She had removed her cash drawer and watched as Kiko took my cock in her hand and began roll the condom over my hardness.

I thought I was going to faint with the sexual tension that filled every cubic inch of air like a foam party.

Kiko gently rolled the condom down my shaft with her fingers wrapped around my pole.

"It says here, the condom has the Nano-Derma-Flesh fibers imbedded into the latex." Tess was reading the package again.

I didn't fucking care about any embedded fibers. I was busy watching my beautiful Geisha Girl roll a tight condom over my happy cock. Kiko smiled up at me when she was finished, her hands still on my raging, latex-covered boner.

"Ok, looks like Kiko was successful in dressing your hard cock, Honey.... How does it feel?"

'How does it feel?' I thought, 'Look at the scantily clad schoolgirl sitting there toying with my cock... How do you think it feels?'

Just then, I could feel the condom seem to tighten around my raging appendage. Kiko noticed my reaction and said, "Mister Brad feel condom give pleasure?"

"Yeah, it's working, but it's not as intense as the cock sock. It feels pretty damn good though."

"Oh, Mister Brad cock getting bigger. Hee-hee-hee."

I looked down to see my cock pointing up towards the ceiling. I could feel it was as hard as ever and it looked strong and veiny inside the tight condom.

Tess came over and touched my cock. "Oh, Honey, you are hard. Very hard!... Does it hurt?"

"No"

"Ok, I need to get out onto the floor... Kiko, there are some boxes that need to come down off the shelf over the shipping table. Can you please move those down?... Brad, can you help her, please?"

Tess picked up her cash drawer and scooted out of the office.

I looked down at Kiko who was starting to get up out of her chair. I asked her, "Should we put on some clothes?"

"No, Mister Brad. Kiko like sexy clothes. Make Kiko feel naughty."

"What about me?"

"No, no. Kiko want Mister Brad to stay sexy. Make Kiko feel naughty."

I didn't think it was possible, but my cock felt like it surged in size while she was giving me that sexy schoolgirl talk. I was basically completely naked, except for the tight condom painted onto my large, painfully rigid cock.

"Please to show Kiko shipping table?" She was standing right in front of me looking up with her pretty eyes.

"Ok, yeah... I know where that is." I took Kiko's hand and we walked out of the office and took a right towards the back room. She still didn't have any shoes on and her bare feet patted the hard floor as we walked.

When we reached the shipping table, I could see the boxes Tess wanted us to move. They weren't very high up, but I suddenly thought of a ploy to get Kiko to show off for me.

"There are the boxes, Kiko." I pointed to the large boxes on the shelf up above the table.

Kiko leaned against the table and extended her arm up to touch one of the boxes. I looked down to see her small, round naked butt pooch out as she leaned forward against the table.

"Box hard to reach for Kiko." She said as I was still staring at her perfect butt.

Then, Kiko raised her right leg and rested her knee on the top edge of the table, trying to extend her reach.

I saw her butt cheeks open up and reveal the thin spaghetti strap running down the crack of her pretty ass. She was struggling to reach the boxes, but didn't complain that she couldn't bring them down.

She stretched even more and I could see her light brown puckered hole peeking out from either side of the thin strap. It was mesmerizing, so I took my cock in hand to stroke its length. I loved the way her hole looked, trying to hide behind the thin strap.

"Kiko's outfit make horny." She said as she squirmed against the edge of the table, no doubt stimulating her pussy which was still covered by the Nano bikini.

It was no use, Kiko was not going to be successful bringing those boxes down off the shelf.

"Please to help Kiko, Mister Brad?" She said as she continued to reach up, her knee propped on the table, and her puckered hole winking at me.

I leaned over and put my hands on her little, poochy butt. Her soft bottom felt so good under my hands. I relished the pleasure of her butt twitching under my manipulations.

It occurred to me that the material of the straps may also have some of the Nano fiber.

I took the thin strap in my hand, feeling the incredibly soft skin of her fine ass under my fingers, and pulled it up slowly. I watched as it raked across her little hole.

"Kiko feel good when Mister Brad rub strap on Kiko?" I almost caught myself as I said this. It just came out of my mouth without thinking. She didn't seem to mind. In fact, I think she liked it.

"Hee-hee-hee, Mister Brad talk funny to Kiko." She wiggled her butt as I continued to pull the thin strap up and down her crack.

I had my hand on her ass while the other hand pulled the strap. I groped her bottom as Kiko whimpered at my touch.

"You like Mister Brad touch Kiko bottom?"

"Oh, yes... Mister Brad make Kiko very horny." Kiko had given up on trying to get the boxes down and put her hands on the table for support.

I continued to slowly pull the strap up and down, watching as the thin strap caressed her nether region.

I could feel the Nano condom was reacting to the increased heat of my cock. It felt great as it rippled and undulated around my stiffness. I looked down and could see my cock was as hard as granite and pointing up, bobbing around, ready to fuck.

"Mister Brad make Kiko want fuck." She was sticking her butt up in the air, allowing me to continue the teasing of her puckered hole. But, now she wanted more.

"Kiko want Mister Brad hard cock?"

"Yes, please to put big American cock in Kiko."

OK, I just got the green light from Kiko to plough her tight ass. But first, I had to taste that puckered hole I'd been teasing.

I knelt down behind Kiko and got a close up view of one of the most beautiful asses I'd ever seen. Her bottom was so round and soft. Her skin was clear and clean. She had only the lightest hairs in her nether region. I stuck my tongue out and touched her hole. I fought with the strap to get better access. The struggle was a playful dance. My tongue wet her hole and I breathed in the heady aroma of her sweet, wet pussy.

I moved the strap aside and really went after her little hole. My tongue pushing in and out made Kiko whimper and wiggle. She tasted good and I loved the feeling of her naughty hole around my tongue.

I moved down from her honey hole to the wetness I discovered as my tongue got closer to her pussy.

"Oooohhh, Mister Brad! You make Kiko feel naughty. Kiko want Mister Brad lick."

I accommodated by pulling the strap to the side to get better access to her wet pussy. Kiko arched her back and stuck her ass out even more. My tongue found her clit and I slowly licked her sweetness.

"Hai... yoi... motto, motto!"

The way she was whimpering, I was afraid we'd be heard.

I loved licking her tight hole, but decided I wanted fuck Kiko's pussy. I flipped her over and rested her on the table. Her long legs pulled up to show me her wet pussy. I untied her bikini bottom and tossed it aside. I reached up to untie her top also.

When I saw her pretty tits, I grabbed my cock and bounced it on her clit. Then, I leaned down and tasted her sweet, wet pussy. I licked up and down her snatch, stopping to push my tongue in. I moved up to her clit and spent plenty of time tasting and softly licking her clit

"You want fuck Kiko pussy?"

I nodded yes and stroked my cock along her tender vulva.

"Ooohhh, big American cock want inside Kiko?"

"First, I want you to suck my cock."

Kiko slid off the table and knelt down in front of me. She grabbed my condom-covered cock with both hands and began slurping all over the head. Her tongue was long and soft.

Soon, she was bobbing her head up and down my hard cock.

"Mmmmghmm." She hummed while I was in her mouth.

"Yeah, Kiko... that feels really good."

Kiko suddenly stood up and broke character by looking up into my eyes, with her hands on my cock and said, "Brad, I want you to fuck me hard."

The way she sounded in her regular voice, was just as exciting as hearing her asian schoolgirl voice.

She laid over the table and stuck her ass up towards me. I rubbed her wet pussy and asshole. My fingers explored her pussy while my hard pole bobbed up and down behind her.

Using both hands, I spread her ass cheeks and used my thumbs to part the pussy lips hiding her pink, wet hole. I positioned my big, hard spear against her wetness and rubbed the head around her opening.

"Mmmm, Brad... I want your big cock."

I didn't answer, I just nudged my cock against her pussy. I teased her by letting only the head push through.

"Moto, motto!"

When the head of my cock lodged itself just past her labia, I was able to let go of my cock and let it find its own way in. I groped her ass cheeks and slid my cock into her warm cunt.

"Motto, motto!"

With slow, easy strokes, my cock pumped into her hot pussy.

When I almost hit bottom, Kiko moaned, "Oh, my God, Brad... your cock feels so good in my pussy."

"Mmmhmm, your pussy is so hot and wet."

Kiko pushed her ass back to meet my thrusts. I looked down to see that she was on her toes, trying to position her ass up higher to give me better access.

I wanted to feel her tits, so I pulled out and lifted her up to sit on the table facing me. She raised her legs up and presented her pretty little cunt. My hard pole found her grand opening and I slid in slowly. Kiko put her hands around my neck and looked at me while I pushed more of my cock into her.

I touched her breasts and rubbed them vigorously. Her nipples were hard and sensitive. I pinched them as Kiko looked up at me and moved her mouth up to meet mine.

We kissed while I mauled her tits and rammed her tight pussy.

"Mmm, Brad... that's so good. I hope Tess doesn't mind you fucking me."

"She doesn't." Kiko and I both jumped in surprise at hearing Tess. She had snuck up on us and was watching from off to the side.