My Life with Tess McGregor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nataly had arrived which gave Tess a few minutes to take a break. She walked up behind me and pushed against my ass. Tess reached around and felt my cock slowly gliding in and out of Kiko's pussy. I looked down to see her fingers dance around Kiko's clit.

"Oh, Tess... yes. Rub my clit. Oh, fuck!"

I began to pump harder and suddenly felt Tess's hard cock nudge against my backdoor. I slowed down to give Tess the opportunity to slide her cock in my ass.

Kiko was still sitting up with her arms around my neck. I had moved my arms up under Kiko's legs to relieve her efforts in keeping her legs up in the air.

Kiko looked down, and without actually seeing Tess's cock, she could tell that Tess was fucking my ass. Kiko threw her head back and started rocking her pelvis on my cock.

When I plunged my entire length into Kiko, she screamed and thrashed. Tess was doing the same to me. This was a totally new experience for me. Fucking and getting fucked. Pretty fucking awesome.

Tess's cock up my ass was most definitely adding to my overall enjoyment. The feeling of Kiko's hot, wet pussy surrounding my cock and her pretty face looking at me while we fucked. Her knowledge of Tess's cock up my ass. It was more than I could handle and I felt my cock reach that point where I had just enough time to warn Kiko that I was going to cum.

"Mmm, Kiko... I'm going to cum."

"Yes, Brad... cum inside me. Give me your cum. Let that big cock fill my little pussy. Oh, yes... I'm going to cum, Brad. You're going to make me cum."

Tess heard this and now she was right there with us.

"Jesus, Brad, your ass feels so good rocking back on my cock. Oooh, fuck! I'm cumming!

It felt amazing to cum inside Kiko while Tess was cumming inside me. That is something I hope to repeat.

Kiko's pussy grabbed my cock as I was unloading inside her.

Tess finally pulled out and I pulled out of Kiko. We caught our breath and stood there looking at each other.

Kiko stepped up to Tess and took her hand. "That was incredible, Tess."

"Quite a first day you're having Kiko." Tess squeezed Kiko's hand and they hugged.

"Mmmm, thank you." Kiko said in Tess's ear.

While I stood there watching them, I pulled off the used condom and tossed it in the trash. Tess watched me do it and said to me and Kiko, "Kiko, did I show you the shower in the restroom?"

"No, you didn't, but that sounds great."

"Why don't the two of you take a shower and I'll get something for you to wear. I've got an idea I want to propose to both of you."

Kiko and I went to the restroom to shower. We were both completely naked, but it didn't seem to matter to either of us. I turned the water on and we waited for it to warm up. Tess walked in with some clothes for us to wear after our shower.

"I'll be out on the floor. Come out and we'll talk." She returned to the floor and left us to get cleaned up.

Just when the shower was ready, I looked down at Kiko and she was just standing there checking me out.

"You're gorgeous, Brad." She ran her fingernails down my washboard stomach.

"Thank you, Kiko... You're very beautiful." She shifted to stand directly in front of me, placing both of her hands on my belly and started to feel around.

I reached up to massage her nipples. Kiko had a beautiful body and clear, soft skin. She was statuesque and perfectly formed.

"Mmmm, you're getting hard again, Brad." I watched as my cock began a steady rise up to meet Kiko's gaze. She put her hands on it and softly stroked my growing hardness.

I reached down and scooped her up in my arms and walked into the shower. The water cascaded over our bodies as she leaned in to kiss me on the lips.

I could feel the head of my cock bump up against her pussy. I adjusted the position I was holding her in and pushed my cock up into her. She closed her eyes and let out a big breath of air. I lifted and lowered her onto my stiff cock.

"Oh, Brad... goddam that feels really good."

"I hate to say it, but we better get cleaned up and head out to the floor."

"You're right. But, I'm going to demand a raincheck, Mister..."

We finished getting cleaned up, changed into our clothes in the office and headed out onto the floor...