My Lifestyle Experiences 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, she slid up the bed and laid next to him. She continued to play with his flaccid cock, tying to get him hard again. They made out with him lifting her skirt and playing with her soaking wet pussy with his fingers.

"You're soaking wet! Did you like sucking my cock? She nodded.

"Do you want it in here" as he slid 2 fingers deep into her drenched pussy! She moaned.

"I noticed that you liked swallowing my cum. Do you want me to shoot a load into this tight pussy!

"I'm not on any protection. So although I'm sure it would feel amazing, I can't let you cum in me."

She was horny and needed to get fucked. He slowly pulled her skirt off and at that point, for the first time ever my wife was completely naked, making out with the first "other" man in over 15 years. As he started really fingering her, she laid on her back, spread her legs wide open and said "I'm so fuckin horny. Somebody please fuck me!"

"Not yet!" Rob slid down and started licking around her pussy, without directly touching it. As his fingers once again entered her pussy, he began licking her clit. He then moved both hands to each side of her pussy, spread her lips and entered his tongue into her fuckhole!

"OMG. That's so good! Your tongue is amazing! That's it, eat my pussy! OhGod, I can't help it. I want you to fuck me with your huge cock!" Then she came! My wife just came from oral sex with another man!

As she lay there, he slid up her body and lined the head of his cock up to the entrance to her vagina. He was going to fuck her bareback! Then she told him that she wasn't on birth control and that I always pull out. She turned to me and said

"I know that I told you that I wouldn't fuck him, but right now I'm so horny and need to get fucked. After sucking that amazing cock, I decided that I want to feel it in me. Is that ok?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"I want you to fuck me Rob, but you need to wear a condom."

I handed him one. He rolled the condom on, but I noticed that he still hadn't recuperated and his cock was only semi hard. He stroked it a few times then placed the head of his huge cock at her opening. He pushed forward and the head penetrated her, but his cock was not hard enough for full penetration! He tried repeatedly, but only managed to get the head of his cock into her tight, once-faithful, married pussy.

Soon after, Rob gave up, got up, dressed, thanked us, and left. Once the door closed, I got between her outstretched legs, and slid my dick into her. We fucked for a bit til she came again. I kept fucking her, until she whispered in my ear

"Did you like seeing me suck another guy's cock?"

"Yeah"

"I loved it! I felt so naughty as he held my head and slid his cock in & out of my mouth! When he came, my pussy got so wet!"

Then I picked up the pace and really started fucking her.

"Did you want to see him bury his huge cock in your wife's pussy and fuck the shit out of her?"

That did it. I pulled out and came on her belly.

"Fuck yeah!"

Afterwards, we showered, then went home.

Later, she told me that she was disappointed that Rob couldn't fully fuck her, but she still felt guilty and said "now that we've done it, don't ask again."

"But he never really fucked you."

"I know, but part of his cock penetrated your wife's pussy. That constitutes getting fucked. No more!"

I knew at that point I needed to work harder to make it happen again, but next time to completion.

12