All Comments on 'My Lifestyle Experiences 03'

by Tom_Brown

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lorishub791lorishub7915 months ago

I would love to talk my wife into it

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

10 Big Blazing stars for a hot hot hot story! The Process just takes time. But be careful since he is close by, he could just slip her his address and she could be over to his house everyday for a quicky and before long you be out of a wife. Thanks, for the effort.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader5 months ago

I like the way you write a story. Excellent development.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very different but interesting. She is on her way to being a hot wife.

TheJoker33TheJoker335 months ago

Great job! Would love to see what happens next.

fishgetterfishgetter5 months ago

I like it, 5*s for sure. You need to do a little bit of refining the story's flow, however. When you Write the players are talking, then the next paragraph is they have already completed whatever travel, or thing they were discussing. It would flow better if you , say write it as "we arrived, at the 'place' and then did, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When I started dating my now-wife, I knew that she had slept around pretty actively, including some of my work colleagues. She’s still a trooper and far from objecting, I think it’s hot and she’s aware of that. Enjoyed the story. After oral my wife always gives me a special kiss. I like that too..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTom_Brown@Tom_Brown
Thanks to all who have read my stories, liked or favorited them, and are following me. I enjoy writing these and hopefully, I’m getting better at it. ☺️. Please feel free to message me directly with questions or comments. I love hearing from you. Thanks

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES