My Little (BIG) stepsister; Natalie

Story Info
A young man meets his new little (Amazon) step-sister.
4.2k words
3.89
26.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer; this story is attended for adults over 18. Everyone in the story is 18 or older. The story features characters in their 20s, as well as a few that are age 18.

Born short

I was born short, and I would stay short. By high school I had capped out at 5 ft 1. I was shorter than nearly all the boys and most the girls too. I learned early on, after being teased about my short height that I would need to develop in other areas to defend myself. My dad was the high school wrestling coach, and he pushed me to join the team. I became a wrestler at a young age, developing some muscle and getting myself very lean. I was just under 100 pound weight division, and I did very well. I almost even qualified for state championship. Being a wrestler also got me friends I wouldn't have made otherwise. It helped build my confidence and it taught me tools to use against bullies.

During my senior year of high school, my dad started dating the high school volley ball coach, Mrs. Maddson. She was a beautiful middle aged woman. She was perfect for my dad in almost every way. The only funny thing was, my dad was short like me, just around 5 foot tall. However, Mrs. Maddson was nearly 6 ft tall. The height difference was somewhat comical, however, anyone who knew my dad, knew that his huge ego/ and his confidence more than made up for the height difference, so it wasn't that strange. I could tell within a few months that they had a special relationship, and my dad very much loved her.

Mrs. Maddson also had a daughter from a previous marriage, named Natalie.

Natalie was 3 years younger than Tristan. Their parents didn't get together until after Tristan had left for college, so Tristan didn't know much about her. She was almost the polar opposite of her older, conceited step-brother. For one, she was extremely tall; 6 '3' to be exact. She was a volley ball player and had the long legs to prove it. She was built sturdy, with broad shoulders, strong arms and thighs. Her body was very strong, but not super ripped, just thick. Where as Tristan was very lean and petite, Natalie was broad and large. When she hit 18, she developed into a very busty girl with a heavy chest and a fat butt to boot. Because of her beauty, her success in athletics, and her funny personality, Natalie became one of the most popular girls in school.

A Home Coming

I arrived home in the early afternoon, excited to see my dad. Before I could even knock on the door, it swung open. There, standing in front of me was a giant of a woman; an amazon; my little sister, Natalie. Because I was already so short, her 6 ft 1, made me feel like a child standing there. "So you must be my big brother, Tristan?" She said, smiling ear to ear, "For some reason, I expected you to be a little taller." I stared up at her in awe. Before I could say anything, my dad showed up behind her. She towered over both of us.

My dad introduced us. "Son, this is your new sister, Natalie. I know, she's a tall one, isn't she? Takes after her mom. You will both be living here this summer, so I hope you two can get the chance to know each other." She reached out a hand, and quickly shook mine. While she did, I saw that her hand was huge compared to mine, making my hand look like a child's; hers completely engulfing mine. I couldn't tell if it was my imagination, but I thought I caught a glimpse of her smiling at me in a mocking way. I quickly yanked my hand back. She then invited me into the house.

Being the shortest in most circumstances, it was nothing new to be shorter than a girl, but this was on a different level. And, I'd never had to live with someone so much taller than me before. I met my new stepmom and my dad was right, she was tall as well. Not quite as tall as her daughter, but certainly taller than both me and my dad.

I carried my stuff in and had a seat on the couch in the living room. Natalie came and sat down right next to me. Even sitting, I could tell just how much taller and bigger she was than me. While my feet were just barely touching the carpet, hers were flat on the ground, knees high up. I tried not to stare, but quickly noticed how much bigger her legs and thighs were compared to mine. She had tight, spandex volley ball shorts on, showing off her impressive, strong looking legs; they were big and beautiful and her skin looked silky and smooth. Again, I felt slightly intimidated by her size. "I can't believe you're in college!" Natalie teased, bringing my attention back up to her face, "I mean, no offense, but if I hadn't been told beforehand, I would think you were my age, or maybe younger." My dad and stepmom laughed at her comment. Not wanting to be awkward, or start any drama, I laughed along, "Yeah, I get that a lot."

My dad spoke up, "He might be on the short side, but your brother here was all state in wrestling. He was dominate on the mats, just like his old man!" My dad was proud of me for following in his footsteps, and knew just how hard it could be in this world as a short man. He'd always told Tristan to stand up for himself, especially to bullies, and went out of his way to stroke the boy's ego. Natalie looked impressed upon hearing about my high school wrestling career. "That is impressive," She said, "What was your weight class? Like, super light weight?" She said, again making the room laugh. "Hey now," Natalie's mom said, "You barley know Tristan, go easy on the joking." I again laughed along, trying not to show my embarrassment from her comment. The fact was, she was partially correct; I had wrestled in the lightest weight division for a high schooler.

We talked for a good hour, catching up and getting to know one another. I learned that Natalie was captain of the volley ball team and was very athletic. She was also a great student. I didn't feel like discussing my grades, as I had not done the best my first semester. I steered the conversation away from grades. Finally, after a long day of travel, I explained I'd like to move my stuff into my room and get a nap. Assuming I would get my old room in the basement, I began taking my bad downstairs.

"Where do you think you're going?" Natalie said, quickly walking towards me, "That's my room downstairs. You're upstairs, next to mom and dad's room." Suddenly, I stopped and turned around to face her. I had to crane my neck up as she stood over a foot taller than me. "Since when? I've always had the bedroom downstairs!" Natalie, stepped a little closer, and gazed down at me, and replied, "Since you moved away to college. I'm not moving all my stuff, just because you're coming home for the summer." I dropped my bag, took a deep breath, and called for my dad, "Dad, Natalie says she took my room! What the fuck?!" Natalie put her hands on her hips, looking annoyed that I was tattling on her.

My dad came into the kitchen quickly, followed by my stepmom. "Mom, would you tell my new step brother that the basement room is mine now?" My dad, sensing I was upset, quickly jumped in, "Tristan, I know you're used to sleeping downstairs, but when you moved out, it made more sense for Natalie to take the room. Afterall, you moved away to college." I was not happy and decided to express myself, loudly, "This is bullshit!" I shouted, turning red, "I can't believe you let this bitch take my room, dad!"

"Woah! Son! You do NOT use that language in this house! And especially towards your sister! As the oldest child, it's your job to try and set a good example!" My dad said sternly. Suddenly, my stepmom stepped in, "As someone in college I would have thought you'd be better behaved! You're acting like a little toddler throwing a fit!" She said, towering angrily above me. Natalie laughed at her mother's remark, and added, "He sort of looks like a toddler too! A little munchkin toddler!"

With that comment, I nearly blew up. But before I could, my dad jumped in again, "Natalie, that's not going to help the situation. Be respectful to your brother. He's your older brother now, and you need to be respectful. Both of you. Now then, Tristan, you will be in the upstairs room. And I don't want to hear another word about it! You understand?" I took a deep breath, grabbed my bags and started marching off loudly, up the stairs and into my new room -- which, by the way, is about 5 times smaller than the basement room. Plus, the upstairs room was painted pink -- as it used to be the nursery room.

This was going to be an interesting summer to say the least. I was determined to get the basement room, at any cost.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the next week, I settled back in to living at home. Natalie and I co-existed and were friendly to each other. At least whenever our parents were around. When they weren't, we seldom spoke to each other, and when we did, it usually wasn't very nice. I continued to vent about the room. She could have cared less, and I think even enjoyed whenever I started wining about it. "God, you sound like a little kid, crying for his mommy." For my dad's sake, I held my temper in check. For now. Dad had always taught me to stand up to bullies, but this was different; she was my little sister. Of course "little" was only in our age difference.

As the week wore on, we started talking shit to each other. Usually, when our parents were gone. She would tease me about my height, and I would tease her about hers. Truthfully, her comments probably stung a lot worse than mine. Poking fun at a girl's tall height might bother some girls, however, Natalie was comfortable in her skin, even loved being taller than everyone. Truthfully, my comments probably didn't hurt her feelings a bit. I mostly teased her about her large size; her large features; I teased her about her massive feet, and her big hands. Again, I don't think it bothered her one bit. Her comments however, would get me fired up within seconds. She loved reminding me that I was 3 years older, but looked like I belonged in middle school; like I was her kid brother. I did my best to stay away from her.

She quickly learned how to get under my skin. She loved to stand close to me, forcing me to acknowledge the height difference between us, looking down at me smiling. She also figured out that I was very insecure about my own body. Although I was very short, and petite, for some reason I had quite a large butt. The first time Natalie commented on it, I grew red with embarrassment, and Natalie could tell she'd struck a nerve. She started calling me embarrassing nicknames like Big Butt, or Fat ass. The one that bothered me the worse was Blubber-butt, and she used it all the time. She even called me that in front of our parents once. They of course thought it was hilarious. Natalie had a big butt too, but she was a girl, and she was proud of it, so I couldn't really tease her about it; it was more of a compliment in her book.

One night, I was in the kitchen, on the phone talking to a girl I had been dating at college when Natalie came in and said loudly, "Hey Lard-ass, who you talking to?" I was in shock and turned red. My girlfriend had heard her and asked me about it. "Who was that, and who is she talking to?". I glared at Natalie and replied, "No one. Hey, can I call you back later. Okay, bye." I hung up the phone. Natalie smiled widely and asked, "Awe, did I interrupt you and your little girlfriend?" I pretended to ignore her, watching her from the corner of my eyes and saw that she was getting ready to leave the house. Our parents had strict rules about curfew, and it was well past her curfew time.

"Where do you think you're going? You know you aren't allowed to leave at this time of night." I said smugly (I didn't have a curfew anymore as I was now in college). "None of your business, squirt," Natalie replied, putting on her coat. Again with the mean nicknames. She was such a bitch, I thought to myself. Before I could reply, she was out the door. I walked to the window and watched as she jumped into a car full of other teenagers. I smiled to myself and realized what I had to do. "Dad! Mom! Natalie just snuck out of the house!" Yep. That's right. I tattled on my younger sister. Fuck her. She's been harassing me ever since I got home.

An hour later, Natalie was home. She was in big trouble as this wasn't the first time she'd been busted after curfew. Mom and Dad were livid. She immediately knew I was the one to rat her out and glared at me. I had never seen her look so angry in my life. "You are so dead, you fat ass, little midget!" Natalie said, pointing down at me, not caring that our parents were right there. She ended up getting grounded for the next 2 weeks. I was elated. Finally, I had one won one of the wars. Showed my sister that I wasn't gonna take her shit moving forward. Later that night, I was in my room and Natalie burst in. She stood over me in my bed and told me that this was far from over. "I can't believe you told on me, like some seven year old. You are such a little bitch." She then left and slammed the door.

While Natalie was grounded, she had to follow a set of rules drawn out by my father. They were strict rules; guidelines she now had to follow for the next several weeks. On top of that, she had to do a lot of the household chores -- cleaning, laundry, dishes, etc. I loved it and found it funny as all get out. Oftentimes, I would try to be in the same room while she was having to clean up, smiling as she would walk by; clearly rubbing it in. She'd vent and sometimes even make a fuss. Once she grew sick of it and got in my face. With her standing this close, I realized just how much taller she really was. She began pushing me, wanting to fight; like a physical fight. My dad had to jump in and separate us. I laughed, knowing full well that I could demolish her in any physical altercation. My dad could see what I was doing and told me to keep away from her.

For my father's sake, I complied and tried to stay clear of Natalie. I really didn't want things to escalate any further. I was happy she was finally learning a lesson of some sort. I had shown her that you don't mess with your older brother. There's consequences. She might be a lot taller than me, maybe a lot bigger too, but I was not to be tested. Plus, I knew that if I lost my cool, she'd be in big trouble. I was an all state wrestler for god sake. Even though she was a head taller, I knew I could completely dominate her if need be.

As the week wore on, I started hanging out with my friends. Most of my high school friends were back for the summer, and we quickly fell into our old routines. Eventually, Natalie's grounding was over, and she began having her friends come over more and more. She was one of the most popular girls in school, and had a ton of friends that were constantly coming over to hang out at the house. I didn't like most of them, but hated her boyfriend Sean the most. He was super tall and would also tease me about my height, making Natalie laugh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Challenge

It was Saturday night. Both Natalie and I had quite a few friends over. I had thought she would be going out to a friend's house, but nope, she and her friends wanted to hang at the house too. There really wasn't enough room for all of us at once. It only took an hour for things to escalate, and once again, I found myself demanding the big, basement room.

"I'm the oldest, so I should get the big room," I said, bringing up the room debate once again. We'd been going back and forth all week, arguing about who gets to occupy the basement bedroom, versus, the very tiny bedroom right next to our parents' room. The basement room meant independence and space. If you had the basement room, it was more or less like having a small apartment in your parent's home. The upstairs bedroom was very tiny, but also happened to be directly next to the parents' room -- which made it challenging to do anything late at night, or have anyone over -- unideal for Tristan or Natalie.

"That's stupid. I don't care that you're older. You've been at college the last year. You're a visitor in MY house!," Natalie said, clearly annoyed with me. Then she added snidely, "Plus, you're like a midget. You're itty-bitty! You don't even need that much space." There it was; Natalie talking shit about my diminutive size again.

This was beginning to be a constant theme of our household. This time, however, she said it in front of a group of 6 of her friends, and 6 of my own, including her boyfriend Sean. When Natalie made the comment about my height, the whole room busted up laughing. I was now seething. There aren't too many things that get me angrier than when someone gives me shit about my shortcomings.

Suddenly, a grin spread across her face. "How about this squirt: since you think you're such a tough and macho wrestler, why don't we have a wrestling match to see who's stronger? I mean you were an all-state wrestler. Surely you could beat up a girl 3 years younger? Whoever wins, gets the room?" Natalie said, looking down at me, her diminutive sized step-brother.

Our friends were quiet, listening to every word that was said. I was now angry and fired up. I stared up at my much taller step-sister, seething. "Natalie, I'm not gonna wrestle a girl. I'd completely destroy you in a wrestling match, and you damn well know that," Tristan said, stepping up closer, proving he wasn't afraid of her.

Natalie threw her head back laughing, then stood up to her full height, completely dwarfing me, and replied, "Bro, I'm literally over a foot taller than you," she said, using her hand to illustrate where the top of my head came up to on her (boob level), "You might be 3 years older than me, but there's no way in hell, you'd stand a chance against me! Even if you were the world's best wrestler, I'd completely own your little, midget ass!" The crowd around us was getting a little more rambunctious. Clearly, they wanted to see us go at it.

Natalie's boyfriend Sean chimed in, "Dude, there's no way. She has like 60 pounds on you!" To which Natalie quickly replied, "Actually babe, I think it's closer to 100 pounds difference. I've been bulking up a bit, getting ready for college. I'm almost 195 now. Bro, how much do you weigh? Like 120?" Still glaring up at my step-sister, I was taken aback by that comment. Shit, I didn't even weigh that! I knew that I was always just under 100 pounds. If Natalie truly was 195, then she really did have almost 100 pounds over me. This realization both alarmed and frightened me. Natalie caught a glimpse of the fright and stepped a bit closer, forcing me to look up even higher to meet her gaze.

"No, I don't think this has anything to do with me being a girl, or me being your step sister; no, I think you don't want to wrestle me, because you know I'd completely own your tiny, bitch ass!" Natalie said, leaning over her short step-brother, pointing down at him with her finger. The crowd around us ood and awed, a few voices trying to help instigate things further. "Face it bro, you're afraid to wrestle me, cause you know you'd get a whooping!" Natalie continued to stare me down, unwavering. I was getting angrier by the second. Here I was, a grown man, back from college, being teased and pushed around by my little step-sister, right in front of our friends.

I decided to try to play things cool and collected. I smiled calmly, and looked up at her, "Natalie, if we wrestled, I would murder you! It wouldn't even be a wrestling match! I would just hold you down and spank that big butt of yours until you cried! You'd have to call in sick to school -- cause you'd be so embarrassed from the spanking I gave you!" The room was quiet for a moment and then exploded into laughter.

"I have a big butt?!" Natalie asked, laughing, "Have you seen your butt, Tristan? You may be the size of a 6 year old boy, but your butt's the size of Megan thee Stallion's! I mean, you look like a walking, talking booty, you fat ass!¬" Everyone was now laughing at me. What she said, was true; despite my very short stature, and my petite body, for whatever reason, I had an unproportionately sized butt. Beyond my height, this was my other trait I hated most about myself. Sean was laughing louder than most of the crowd, then added, "Tristan, the way you've acted today, I'd say if anyone needs a spanking, it's you!" Everyone again roared with laughter.

12