My Little (BIG) stepsister; Natalie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That comment sent me over the top. I couldn't let my pride be trampled by a bunch of teenagers. "Fine! You want to go Natalie, let's go! But if we do this, don't think I'm gonna go easy on you, just cause you're a girl! No! Far from it, I'm gonna go hard. And you're gonna be sorry you ever challenged me!" I yelled, trying to make sure my voice didn't squeak. "So how do we wanna do this?" I asked confidently.

Natalie, thrilled upon hearing me agree, smiled and said, "Okay then, you and me, one on one! Whoever wins gets the basement room!" She looked around at her friends and asked, "Can someone record us making this deal on their phone? That way, when I beat him, the little twerp can't weasel his way out!" One of her girlfriend's volunteered and started recording with her phone.

Natalie, standing tall, took command, and started laying out the rules. "Okay, so Tristan and I here have decided to have a little competition to see who get's the big basement room to live in this summer," She walked over and stood next to me, capturing both of us in the viewfinder. "Whoever wins get's the room! Do you agree big brother?" I looked up at her. She was looking at me so condescendingly, I couldn't stomach this. No. I wanted the basement room, but I also wanted to humiliate her, just as much as she was humiliating me.

Feeling somewhat humiliated, I made a gamble. She needed to pay for all the ridicule. I smiled and replied, "I agree with that, however, I think we should make things even more interesting. Whoever wins gets to spank the loser, bare ass over the winner's knee! It's time you learned to respect your elders little sis!" I said, proud of myself. The crowd went quite with this stipulation. Natalie stood for a moment pondering what I'd just said. "That's the best idea you've had yet, short stuff! Finally, after all the shit I've had to put up with, you getting me grounded, and all your wining and complaining, I'll finally be able to spank your fat ass, right over my lap!" She said, crouching down so she was right in my face.

I stared back, hesitating a bit, not sure if this was a good idea. Our friends were getting rowdier by the minute. Sean started saying I was a wuss and a coward. Suddenly, my determination returned and I shook Natalie's big hand. "You're on! Fight for the basement room! Loser get's spanked bare-ass!"

End of part 1

12