My Little Brother Comes To Visit

Story Info
My little brother turned out to be the bigger brother.
3.1k words
3.77
36k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ck119
ck119
233 Followers

It was the day before Christmas Eve, my fiancée, Christine and I had invited my little brother Josh over to celebrate. Josh was a freshman in college and seemed to be struggling with meeting people, he was always was a bit of an outsider and tended to keep to himself. When he arrived we gave him a warm hug and welcomed him. We sat down at the dinner table and started talking about his classes, what he'd been doing and just catching up on things.

"Have you met any girls yet?" Christine asked.

Josh shook his head. "Not really."

"Not even one?" I said a little surprised.

He shrugged, "I've tried but they all seem to have boyfriends or aren't interested."

Christine nodded sympathetically, "Maybe you should try going to some parties," she suggested, "We got into some trouble ourselves at college parties," she chuckled, nudging my shoulder.

Josh frowned, "I don't know if that's such a good idea," he replied nervously.

"Why not?" Christine asked. "You're 18, you shouldn't feel too embarrassed to go out and have fun. What are you afraid of?"

My brother sighed, "I guess I'm just nervous around big groups and don't know how to approach people."

"All you gotta do is show some confidence, smile and say hello," I told him. "You could also ask someone to dance or get them something to drink," I added.

Josh looked at me for a moment, and smirked. "I could try I suppose."

I smiled back at him, "You'll do fine," I said as we finished our meal.

After dinner, I went into the living room where I was watching TV while Christine was making some cookies for dessert. She came into the room with two plates and set them down on the coffee table. Josh had already taken off his shoes and was sitting next to me on the sofa. He grabbed a cookie and took a bite. Christine walked back into the kitchen and I watched her ass swayed. I turned to Josh, "Do you want anything from the kitchen?"

"No, I'm fine."

I got up and walked into the kitchen, I noticed that Christine was leaning against the counter, on her phone. She was wearing tight jeans that complimented her perfectly round ass. I lightly smacked her behind.

Christine giggled a little "Your brother's in the next room."

"Then why don't we go upstairs?"

She chuckled in agreement and we walked out of the kitchen and towards the stairs. I told Josh we were going to bed and that he's free to raid our fridge and cabinets. Christine and I fell onto the bed as we passionately kissed each other.

I've loved this amazing woman since I first met her 6 years ago during Sophomore year in college. I knew the moment I saw her I had to have her. Christine was sitting on the grass by this tree with the perfect shade. Her light brown hair was tied into a bun and she wearing a tank top that left no imagination to her ample and firm DD breasts. She had these bright green booty shorts on that showed off her plump and juicy curvaceous ass. I sat down next to her commenting on the heat, she looked me with her piercing brown eyes and laughed agreeing with me. We sat under the tree and chatted with each other before exchanging phone numbers, now here we are engaged and deeply in love with one another.

I put Christine's legs over my shoulder as I slowly thrusted in and out of her, I looked down at her gorgeous body as my hand cupped one of her breasts. She ran her hands across my abs as I felt her body tighten. my balls tensed as I began to build up my climax, she then proceeded to grind her pussy against my dick as I kept thrusting into her. As I was about to cum I pulled my 4.5 inch clock out of her and let out 1 spurt and a few droplets of cum on her stomach before collapsing next to her.

I woke up the next morning and turned to face Christine, but she was gone. I got out of bed and put on some clothes, I figured she must have gotten up early to make breakfast. I wandered around the house looking for her and eventually found her in the kitchen cooking eggs.

"Morning," I said as I entered the kitchen.

"Good morning," she replied. "I was gonna wake you up once I finished cooking these eggs. Could you wake Josh up for me?"

"Yeah, sure," I replied as I walked to the guest bedroom.

I knocked lightly a few times to no answer, then I opened the door and Josh was out cold. I approached him and shook his shoulder a little. "Wake up, breakfast is about ready." He opened his eyes and groaned a little before I shook him a little harder.

"Alright, alright I'm coming," he whined.

I walked back into the kitchen where Christine was putting three plates of scrambled eggs and bacon on the table. Josh stumbled into the kitchen.

"Good morning guys," Josh said, in a groggy tone."

"Oh, good morning," Christine replied.

I moved aside to give Josh room to sit down at the table. Christine handed him a fork and he started eating.

"Did you sleep well last night?" Christine asked him.

He nodded, "Yeah, thanks for the eggs."

"You're welcome," she said, before turning to face me, "I invited Nadia over tonight."

"Nice, I haven't seen her in awhile."

"Nadia? Who's that?" Josh asked.

"Her friend from college," I told him.

Nadia is a stunning Latina, she's 28, two years older than Christine and I. She has beautiful light bronze skin, dark brown shoulder length hair and brown eyes. She has C-cup breasts, a thin waist and beautiful wide hips and thick legs that makes her ass huge but perfectly heart shaped. The day went by as I played some video games with Josh. I looked at my phone and saw it was almost 7:46 PM, suddenly I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and there stood Nadia.

"Can I come in? It's kinda cold outside," she said.

I let Nadia inside and she took her coat off and hung it on our coat hanger. She was wearing a Christmas sweater and black leggings. She turned to me and gave me a quick hug. Christine came over to us and the two hugged each other even longer.

"My little brother Josh is here, come say hi," I told her.

Nadia approached him and they shook hands. He seemed a bit nervous. I could tell he was attracted to her, although he didn't know how to approach her.

"Hi I'm Josh, it's nice to meet you," he said to her.

"You sound like a robot," I said, chuckling.

Nadia laughed "It's nice to meet you too,"

We all sat down on the couch and I offered everyone some wine. The girls said sure but Josh rejected. As time went by and we all chatted I glanced over at Nadia who was smiling at Josh, asking him about college. We were having a great time, and I could see how much Josh was enjoying the company of such an attractive woman. I noticed Nadia's glass was empty, so I mouthed to Josh to offer her wine.

"Oh, would you care for more wine?" He asked.

"Yes please, thank you," she replied.

Josh poured another glass of wine and handed it to her. As she drank it she smiled at Josh.

"We should play a game," Nadia suggested.

"What did you have in mind?" Christine asked.

"Truth or dare is always fun."

"Ok, I'll go first," Christine replied.

"Okay, go ahead," Nadia said.

Christine took a deep breath and said, "Truth."

"When's the last time you had sex," Nadia asked her.

Christine giggled a moment "Last night with this one," she said, nudging me.

"Oh, really? Well, when did you last have sex Josh?" Nadia asked.

"Um, that would be...never," Josh replied.

"Wow, really?" Nadia said surprised.

"Yeah, I just haven't really met any girls."

"Well, how many girlfriends have you had?"

"None. I haven't been with anyone," he admitted to her.

"Aw, poor baby," Nadia said.

"Don't make fun of him, he's shy and doesn't ask people out," Christine scolded Nadia.

"I'm not, it's just that I think he's cute."

"Oh, um- thanks," Josh replied.

"Josh you go next," Nadia told him.

"Dare I guess."

"Ok, I dare you to kiss me," she said to him.

He looked a little embarrassed but said yes. Nadia leaned toward him and Josh kissed her on the lips. Her tongue entered his mouth and she kissed him passionately. Nadia pulled away and looked at him.

"Did you like that?" Nadia asked.

"That was hot," Josh exclaimed.

Nadia laughed and said, "You are so cute, can I keep you?"

Josh blushed a little.

"Ok, I dare you to kiss Christine now," Nadia said.

"Now hold on a minute," Christine protested

"Come on, just a quick one," Nadia defended.

Christine looked at me for a moment I gave her a look to tell her it's fine. Josh could use the ego boost. Christine sat next to him and they gave each other a quick peck, then Nadia put her tongue in Christine's mouth and then Josh's, suddenly Christine and Josh found their tongues in each other's mouths. I sat there as my cock began to twitch for some reason. They broke apart after a few minutes and exchanged glances.

"Alright, that was fun, let's move on. Truth or dare?" Nadia asked me.

"Huh? Oh ok. I guess truth."

"Did you like the show?"

"It was kinda hot."

"Oh yeah? It was?" she teased

"So Josh who do you think is hotter? Christine or me?" Nadia asked him.

"Umm, I don't know, you're both beautiful."

"Aw you think I'm beautiful?" Christine asked.

"Of course, your gorgeous," he said.

"Thank you. Ok, you two go again. Truth or dare?" Nadia said.

"Dare," Christine said immediately.

"Ok, you have to give your boyfriend a blowjob in front of us," Nadia dared Christine.

Christine stood up and walked over to where I was sitting. She kneeled down in front of me and pulled my pants off and began to slowly bob her head up and down on my cock. I glanced at Nadia and Josh as they made out with each other, Nadia ran her hands over Josh's crotch and suddenly stopped.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed.

Christine stopped sucking me off, startled by Nadia.

"What is it?" Christine asked.

"Josh take your pants off right now," Nadia ordered him.

Josh stood up and sheepishly lowered his sweatpants and to all our surprise a thick 9 inch cock flopped out of his pants. Christine made an audible gasp as Nadia said "Holy shit, that's fucking huge!"

"That thing must be 6 inches wide, Jesus Christ," Christine whispered, thinking no one heard her.

Nadia put her hand around Josh's cock, squeezing it and it twitched and jumped a little "It feels even bigger than it looks," Nadia replied, still holding Josh's cock in her hand.

Christine quickly got up and rushed over to help inspect Josh's monster cock, forgetting all about me. She reached out and touched it and I could hear her gasp, then she grabbed it. "Wow, this is really big," Christine said, stroking it.

"Babe!" I yelled at her.

"Oh god, honey. I'm so sorry I got distracted," Christine apologized as she came back to me and continued sucking me off.

I looked at Josh and saw that he was getting excited watching Nadia play with his big dick. He awkwardly smiled at me and I turned back to watch Christine. Christine was moving her head up and down, taking my entire length into her mouth. I looked over at Nadia and Josh and they were making out and fondling each other. Nadia had her hand around Josh's cock and was gently stroking it, whispering into his ear. She lowered her head onto his cock and started sucking the head, then took more of him into her mouth. I watched as Nadia's eyes squinted as she began to gag on him. She pulled away from his cock and spit into her free hand, then rubbed it on his cock. You could hear the wet slopping sounds as she jerked his saliva covered cock.

"Oh fuck," Josh moaned as he felt Nadia's tongue flicking across his tip.

After a few moments Nadia laid on her back and took her pants and panties off, she motioned Josh with her index finger to come here. Josh started eating her pussy immediately.

Christine got up and sat on my cock, she rode up and down and gyrated her hips while she sucked on my neck and nibbled on my ears. She had her fingers buried in my shoulders.

"Oh my god! FUCK!" Nadia suddenly screamed. "How are you this fucking good?!"

Josh was eating her like a pro, his face buried between her legs and his tongue working furiously.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" Nadia cried as she came, her body shaking violently.

Josh didn't stop licking her and she started gushing all over him, her thighs going limp as she moaned. Josh licked her and sucked her clit until she finally stopped cumming. Josh raised himself up and kissed her, his massive cock inches away from her entrance.

"Josh, please don't tease me any longer. Just fuck me," Nadia pleaded.

Josh obliged her and positioned his cock at her opening and slowly pushed it inside.

"OH MY GOD!" Nadia shouted.

Josh began to fuck her slowly, pushing his cock in and out of her. Nadia's whole body shook as she panted and cried. I couldn't believe how amazing Josh was fucking her.

Christine grabbed my face and kissed me as she bounced faster on my cock, I had my hands planted on her ass as she slammed herself down on me.

"Oh my god, oh my god," Nadia groaned. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!"

Josh held her legs up as he rammed his cock into her, hitting every single spot. Her screams echoed through the room as she came again and again.

I felt myself beginning to cum, I warned Christine and she got off and swallowed my load. I watched as Nadia bent over and Josh fucked her hard, slamming his cock in her.

"YES! Fuck my fat juicy ass baby!" Nadia cried out.

Josh went harder and faster, slamming his cock into her I could tell he was close to cumming too.

"Oh shit! Oh god! I'm gonna cum," Josh moaned.

He took his cock out of Nadia and 8 ropes of thick white cum splatter on her bronze ass. We all breathed as we calmed down. Christine and I headed to bed as we were exhausted. Nadia took Josh into the guest room. I plopped my head on my pillow and gave Christine a quick kiss before I dozed off.

I woke up to the noise of faint moaning, Josh and Nadia must still be going at it. I looked over and Christine was missing, she's probably in the bathroom. I checked the clocked on our nightstand, it was 2:28 AM. I got out of bed and saw that bathroom was empty, so I went down stairs and the moaning grew louder. I approached the guest room door and opened it a little. I saw Josh underneath Nadia... and Christine?! Nadia was bouncing on Josh's cock while Christine sat on his face, squirming.

"I- told you his-fuck- tongue is fucking mag- ugh-magical," Nadia said, breathlessly.

"Mmmhmmm," Christine whimpered.

Nadia got off of Josh and grabbed Christine putting her on all fours.

"Now you get to see what his amazing clock feels like," Nadia told her

Nadia laid in front of Christine, and shoved her face in her pussy. Josh came up behind Christine and rubbed her pussy a little. He positioned his cock at her entrance her and started pushing himself inside. Christine's head flew up from Nadia's pussy, her eyes wife open.

"Oh my god, oh my god," Christine moaned, "Slow, slow, oh fuck!"

Her legs began to tremble as Josh continued pushing himself deeper inside my fiancé.

"You're so much bigger than your brother, oh my god," Christine moaned.

Josh gripped her by the hips and started fucking her. Christine closed her eyes and dug her face back into Nadia's pussy, moaning all the while. She started squirming more and more, she was having an orgasm.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, I'm cumming!" Christine yelled.

"Yesssss," Nadia moaned.

"Your brother never makes me cum!" Christine screamed.

As Christine was cumming, Nadia's arms wrapped around Christine's waist. They came together in unison, both women screaming in pleasure. I watched as Josh pulled his cock out of Christine's pussy, my fiancé's juices dripping down her leg. I watched as she turned around and fell onto the bed, panting.

"Wow," Christine whispered.

"So good," Nadia moaned.

Christine turned over and just lied there, completely spent.

"That was incredible," Christine smiled.

Nadia laid next to her, they cuddled for a few moments before Josh laid in between them. They kissed down his body and licked his cock in unison, with their asses in the air. Then they turned around with their big round asses facing him, he got on his knees and began to finger them both from behind. Josh slid a couple of fingers into Christine and then two into Nadia. They each moaned and squirmed as Josh fingered their pussies. Josh moved behind of Christine, his cock pressed against her pussy. He pushed forward and her eyes closed shut, she let out a moan as he entered her. Josh grabbed her hips and began pounding her. Christine reached forward gripping the sheets.

"Oh god, oh god, yes, fuck me," Christine moaned.

Josh stopped and got behind Nadia, pushing himself into her. Josh fucked her hard, slamming his cock deep into her pussy. Christine put her hand on Nadia's tits and began fondling them. Nadia moaned and giggled, as she felt Christine playing with her. Josh alternated between the two girls, making both of them cum one after another. I couldn't help but watch as Josh pounded away at Christine. Her big boobs bounced back and forth.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," Christine moaned.

"Oohh, I love watching you fuck," Nadia moaned.

"Yes, please keep fucking me," Christine begged.

I closed the door and quietly walked back into my bedroom and got under the covers. I listened as both women moaned and screamed because of Josh. I heard Christine tell him to cum in her pussy, and I could hear him groan. I imagined how much he must have been filling her up.

"Merry Christmas," I said to myself.

ck119
ck119
233 Followers