All Comments on 'My Little Brother Comes To Visit'

by ck119

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong category.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 1 year ago

We need the aftermath?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

3 Stars. Unbelievable, totally unbelievable bull shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Time for the MC to consider his brother and his relationship dead, and hit the road. Wait until they're asleep, pack his bags, and go.

Break all contact, and never deal with any of them again.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 year ago

Yeahhhhhhh... sure. No man would have a problem with his wife sneaking out of his bed to fuck his brother.

NsfwavengerNsfwavengerabout 1 year ago

This should be longer.

The point of the cheating significant other story is the emotional impact and fall out. You skipped all that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don’t listen to the inevitable haters. Own your kinks. Embrace them. You kept the erotic in literotica, and did it well. More importantly, you showed that you’re not a BTB incel that blames the world for all his problems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

no thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First, wrong category. Nobody in this tragedy of bad writing is married.

Second, finish the damn story. We need to know if you are another pathetic cuck lover (which is my guess based on your poor writing and posting choices) or have the balls to have the MC send the slut and his asshole brother packing with boot prints on their asses from where he kicked them to curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

6" wide? That would be close to 19" in circumference. Because you are obviously math and anatomically illiterate, permit me to inform you that 1. No such cock exists. 2. There is no cunt that could begin to take it. 3. No woman would want it. Your obsession with the big cock myth suggests that you a either a faggot or have a teeny weenie.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNowabout 1 year ago

Wow, I really felt sorry for him. Poor guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story - I remember years ago my older brother fucked my wife with his monster cock. She’s been hooked on big cock ever since that day. Hopefully your brother knocks your wife up.

Jdavis77Jdavis77about 1 year ago
So

Just another version of a cuck story

RealisticsixRealisticsixabout 1 year ago

Great story, waiting for the next liaison

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife found this story and we enjoyed it. Nadia and Christine both got a good shagging from big-cocked Josh. Also, the two women enjoyed some girl-on-girl action. Very hot!

Also, two very important details came to light:

"You're so much bigger than your brother, oh my god," Christine moaned.

"Your brother never makes me cum!" Christine screamed.

I was so powerful that the small-cocked brother overheard his wife say those words. Now, he knows he is inadequate!

Christine, the wife, is now not only a lesbo but could become a big-cock slut – way to go! My wife was cheering on Josh. She always enjoys a story where a wife is corrupted!

I have a friend with a huge, long cock and he introduced my wife to what real man-meat felt like in her pussy. In fact, she enjoyed it so much, he introduced her to several other of his big-cocked buddies.

Now, on her way home from work most afternoons, she stops off at his place for a quickie or two. They send her back to me with her pussy all stretched out and with cum running down the inside of her thighs! She can now ‘fist’ herself which is hot to watch!

My wife’s hope for Christine is that she also gets stretched out really good and constantly oozes other men’s cum! Every husband with a small penis deserves to have a wife like that!

Nice story, everyone got what they wanted for Christmas - even the cucky boy, even though he wasn’t expecting it!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Another crappy brothercucking POS.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but even at Christmas that's unforgivable. These are exactly the things that are headlined in the newspaper the next day: "Fratricide at Christmas"! 1*!

ck119ck119about 1 year agoAuthor

Damn, some people are MAD about this story. Lmao

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good story! I have been fucking my BIL for seven years with my husband's blessing. I crave sex and my man is wonderful, but he lacks the passion I need so frequently. His brother, while not having a bigger cock, can fuck for hours as often as I can arrange to see him. It happens, and I don't think it's highly unusual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should be longer but its nice

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Might as well pack a bag, you're done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As someone said, pack a bag and leave, at least he's not married to Christine, so call off the wedding, lose contact with the brother and be free. It's clear that the brother has no morals, and to do that on Christmas is unreal. Definitely need a fallout chapter, the erotic was fine until the cheating, based on the comments, definitely know who's a cuck

chipmonk9chipmonk9about 1 year ago

I hope you do a sequel

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dudes a complete virgin and 30s later knows exactly what to do? Yeah, no.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous