My Little Cousin has Grown Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucked her hard and as fast as I could. I no longer cared if she got pregnant or if my Aunt and Uncle herd us.

We were both close to reaching our orgasm. I came first as I shot jet after jet of my seed into her pussy. She came right along with me as her finger nails dug into my arm.

I rolled off her and waited to catch my breath before I could talk. "Molly, I should get up and shower and get going. Thank you for enjoyable time here."

"How about I join you in the shower?"

All I had to do was smile and she followed me to the shower. In the shower I noticed the nice little hicky's I gave her and pointed them out to her.

"You brat!" Molly said while half laughing.

We got dressed and she walked me outside to my car. We had a long good bye kiss then I drove down the long gravel road thinking the farm will never be the same to me of childhood memories.

Molly and I occasionally kept in touch. She got married, divorced and remarried. She never did have kids because something happened to her when she got sick in high school.

The years passed and her Dad died. I couldn't make it to the funeral. A year later her Mom died. I sent her an email saying I was coming to the funeral. She replied back to me that she and her husband were living at the farm house and I could stay with them.

I arrived and met her husband. It had been 20 years since I saw Molly. She looked somewhat the same but the years had not been kind on her. She had put on a lot of weight.. We sat around and visited and drank beer. We ran out of beer and her husband said he would run to town to get more.

He hadn't left more than 10 second when Molly said, "I hope you realize you ruined me for any man. I never realized how big of a cock you have until I started seeing other men. Ever since you emailed me all I could think of how much I wanted your cock."

I thought this was odd and didn't seem sad about her mother's death.

With that she took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. "We only have about an hour before he gets back so we have to hurry." Molly told me.

We quickly got undressed. I noticed the extra weight and her breast were much bigger and a bit saggy. . But that really didn't bother me. I remembered how much fun we had years ago and I wanted to see what she wanted to show me.

Molly shoved me down onto the bed. Her mouth was on my cock and had me hard in no time at all. She took my balls into her mouth and sucked them gently while swirling her tongue around them. She quickly moved to my ass where she shoved her tongue deep up my ass. Wow she had some new skills I didn't teach her.

She pulled her tongue out and replaced it with her finger. She started to massage my prostate while sucking my cock. I was about to cum when she stopped.

"Not yet Brian. I don't have time to get you hard twice."

She moved up and kissed me deeply. Then said, "Suck my tits like you did before. But don't be an ass and give me a hickey!"

As I sucked and nibbled on her tits the urge to cum slowly went away. I rolled over on top of her and told her to flip over so I can fuck her from behind.

I didn't even have to touch her pussy. She was already wet. I slapped her ass hard then guided my cock into her wet hot pussy. Grabbing her hair and pulling it like I did years ago brought back good memories.

I fucked her hard and deep for a few minutes when Molly said, "Fuck my ass. I want you to cum in my ass."

Another new trick! I pulled out and slowly enter her ass with ease. "Oh god that feels good having a big cock there." She moaned.

I fucked her ass slow for a good 5 minutes then the next 3 minutes I fucked it hard and deep. There was no holding back and I shot hot jets of cum up her ass. As I pulled out the cum dripped from her used ass.

"I better clean you up before my husband gets home." Molly said with a devilish grin. With that she licked and sucked my cock clean. I was starting to get hard when we heard the car coming up the driveway. We quickly got dressed and were back in the living room just as he came in the door.

It's been 5 years now and have not seen her since. Might have to make a trip some day and see how she is doing.