All Comments on 'My Little Dark Bicyclist'

by Michael142

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Michael142Michael142about 9 years agoAuthor
Wrong Category

I could have sworn that when I submitted this story, I indicated that I wanted to post it in the "Erotic Couplings" section. The administrator must have changed it. So I apologize to everyone hoping to find a story of a bored white wife, tired of her husband's 5 inch dick, and cheating with a black man with a 12-incher.

This is simply a story of a young man and a young woman meeting on a dusty road, and falling in lust, then in love. It is a chance encounter with two people who just happened to be of different ethnic backgrounds. Although there is this element to the story, race plays no important part in it. So, sorry to say, for some of you, the longest dick you will encounter in this story is about 6 inches or so.

Please enjoy the story, and let me know if it could have been better. I welcome all comments + or -, and encourage you to vote your conscience. Thank you for reading my work.

Michael142

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
GREAT start

You've started off GREAT, would enjoy reading more chapters,

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

except for the hustler forum way they met and were fucking like rabbits 10 minutes later a 6in dick story is not going to be a bad thing.15in dick with 99ddd tits are they worst things writers do to a story.sure i like to read to escape reality ,bit do i need to be reminded that a womans perfect man has a dick as long as my arm as big around as my thigh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not bad

But would have been better without the odd initial nudity and the uncalled for references to her "dark" face, etc. Still, I gave it a five because a good editor could do wonders with this story. It has its moments, despite the off notes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Micheal is 12

Sounds like a 12 yr old wrote this .

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 9 years ago
Enjoyable

I liked the story and would welcome a follow-up chapter or chapters, but I also thought that the frequent referring to the woman as black/dark was distracting and unnecessary, and I found her walking her bike bottomless to be unbelievable and unnecessary.

emj417emj417about 9 years ago

you lost me on the first page when you wrote she was nude--no shorts or panties. Now that was really unbelievable and sounded like a set up waiting on a victim to stop. Imagine squatting down in the country with nothing to protect the backside...

jonyoungaujonyoungauabout 9 years ago

liked that she was bottomless, hope she stays nude on her bike more often

mssoft2hldmssoft2hldabout 9 years ago
ummmmmm

Ok so why would she take off her shorts AND panties??? Cause her bike broke? Lol look I understand fantasy but no. Just no.

Michael142Michael142about 9 years agoAuthor
Not quite understanding...

...getting hung up on whether or not a young woman on a lonely country road feels the need to pull off her shorts to feel the sun on her bod... that was all explained in the story... you have to read the whole thing.

In truth, this story was based on a picture I found online, of a young slender woman standing next to her bike on the road, slightly bent forward, looking at her front tire. The woman, who just happens to be African-American, was standing facing away from the camera with her shorts down around her feet. It was such a stunning picture and the girl was so beautiful, I just thought there might be a story there.

I do thank all of the commenters for the time you took to respond. As I have said in other stories, I am not as interested in a high score, as I am in trying to present something new and interesting to the readers.

Again, thanks to all,

Michael142

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 9 years ago
Nice Read!

Enjoyed the story, hope there are a couple more chapters to be written. Thank you.

SirBigfootSirBigfootover 8 years ago
Love it.

Needs more chapters asap lol

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
From her Crying

I get the feeling she will be leaving soon. and doesn't know how to tell him.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
So!

When will you follow up on the story. Do they stay together or does she go back to Africa and her prearranged Marriage,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know the photo that--the author says in his first Comment--inspired this story. The photo and its model are both lovely, indeed.

This story is written in a smoother, more literate style than most. I liked that. The story would make a sweet erotic dream, but I think that every element of the tale is just too improbable to take seriously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous