All Comments on 'My Little Pussyboy Pt. 02'

by sissy11

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Freckleman64Freckleman64about 3 years ago

You're so good at this genre! You really know how to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh Dam that Daddy is training the little bitch so good. Nasty hot!! Hell yea...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The best series. I’m so glad you put out c2

offeringservice26offeringservice26about 3 years ago

Very nice! Fun to see how your writing has evolved/improved since the first chapter. Glad to see you returning to an older story too... maybe Boyfriend Swap or Given Away will be next? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the story. I would love to see what happens when the pussyboi changes fully into a good wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good training. I can't wait for even more training as the story progresses. I am kind of certain that after being on the dildo for so long that another pounding would not be too gentle nor would the pussy be a tight as needed. Have to try for a happy middle so the pussy does not prolapse. It is kind of funny when he said that "...he didn't want his wife to hate him". Ha, Ha, his wife will take what she is given. Would like to see more whipping and bondage to get his wife trained properly. For punishment, maybe a trip to a gay gloryhole for a night of sucking (with a ring gag and strapped to the wall hole) would be an appropriate outing? For a good tight fitting cage it could be one with little spikes in it along with a shock controller?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it! I look forward to the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm loving the story, please keep writing and posting, I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

I hope we may hear more of this most interesting love story. I'm looking forward to the further development of his wife-to-be.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Okay truth be told, part one was hot, this part is a little sickening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous