My Little Pussyboy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes daddy," he shivered. When finished he tip-toed into my office with fear in his eyes. How was I going to teach him?

"Come over here by the wall, pussygirl, kneel on the pillow." He went over to the position and almost fell in his heels from nerves.

"What's all this for, daddy?"

"Put your mouth on it, dear, I'll show you."

What I had set up was a large dildo attached perpendicularly to the wall. Just above the dildo was a counter that ticked when it was pressed. He looked at me confused with the dildo tip in his mouth.

"This is a training station, dear. It's going to help you practice deep throating to suck me just how I like it. Watch. Go down all the way to the base and hit your nose on the button."

I made this button squishy so it didn't hurt my wife. He gagged it down and pulled off the dildo, but the number didn't move.

"Why didn't it go up, daddy?"

"This is a special counter, love. You need to hold the button down for 3 seconds, then it registers it as a count. Try it. And hold onto your heels, you look pretty like that."

Now understanding just how long this device was going to be in his throat he started to back away but I pushed him down the dildo. I held his nose to the button for 3 seconds and the number went from 0 to 1.

"See, puss, you just need to work a little harder and you'll get it. Now, I'm going to do some paper work over at my desk. I want you to get that counter the 300 then you can get back to your chores. Okay, sweetie?"

I was still holding his head on the tip of the cock so he couldn't pull off to answer. I bent down to give his cage a little tug and felt it was full. Satisfied my boy was still horny, I left him to his task as I went to work. I figured he could handle deep throating for 20 minutes.

With him sucking just a few feet away from me I was quite distracted but I didn't want to take away from this experience. He needed it. Every once and a while I'd get up to caress his body and let him know I still love him; that I was doing this for his own good. I went down to finger his pussy and whispered:

"Isn't it nice just being a cocksucker, sweet heart. Just a pretty mouth for daddy to stick his love into. You're such a pretty cocksucker, baby. You were made for this. Keep holding those heels, doll. Don't let go. Just be a hole, love."

I kept up the compliments to encourage him. By the time he reached 300 he was exhausted and fell to the side gasping and gagging.

"Good job, baby. You did so well for your first time. After a few sessions I'm sure you'll get even better. We might even work you up to 500! Now why don't you go get some water, clean your face, and get back to those chores, ok. You have a few hours to do your work before Daddy wants dinner at 7pm, and not a minute later. Okay?"

"Yes, Daddy," he whispered then hobbled out to clean some more.

By 7 I'm sure he was exhausted but the day wasn't yet finished. He served my meal and started cleaning while I ate so we could settle in for a movie after. We walked hand-in-hand to my office to watch. I sat in the chair and he came to my lap but I guided him down.

"We're gonna do another training session now, love, one for you other hole this time. I know you loved working out your throat earlier so I thought you might like to do the same to your pussy. Why don't you head on over to your spot and get on all fours with your pussy to the wall. I'll put the dildo in for you, don't worry."

He groaned slightly but dutifully crawled over to his pillow. He set himself up and I came over to insert the tip.

"You know the rules, baby, 3 full seconds for it to count. This time I'll only make you do 200, though. We don't want that pussy too loose now, do we?"

"No daddy..."

"Good boy. Now get to work and pop that little pussy back. I'll let you know when you're done since you can't see the counter."

"Thank you, daddy."

With that I sat back in my chair, turned on a movie, and watched the double feature. My boy was bouncing his ass back so well, holding his pussy to the base just like I wanted him to.

"You're doing great, baby. Does that dildo feel good in your pussy? Since you can't touch your little clittie I bet you're loving being filled, hmmm?"

"Oh yes daddy it's good!" He stuttered out. The training was definitely taking a toll on him.

"198... 199... 200! Good job, babe, you're all finished! Come up and give me a hug."

I lifted him and he settled his head into my chest. I decided he'd had a long day and it was probably time to put him to rest. I brought us up to our bathroom and undressed and washed him. I helped him brush his teeth. His calves were sore from the hours in heels but I told him he'd get used to it. He started to pee standing up but I quickly ushered him to sit so he could pee like a lady. He was too tired to question me.

We slipped into bed and I whispered to him that I still needed one more thing from him. He knew what I meant and did exactly what I wanted him to: he went on his back, spread his legs, and exposed his dilating pussy for me to take.

"Good boy," I huffed with vigor; his subservience was really turning me on. I entered him quickly and decided he also deserved a little treat. Halfway through I sat him on top of me and pulled out the key to his cage.

"Oh, daddy, thank you thank you!" He was overjoyed. I knew the cage would be the perfect tool to keep him in line; he'd never disobey me if it meant staying locked.

"Of course, my love. You were so obedient to me today. Such a good wife. Now this doesn't mean I'm gonna unlock you every night you know..."

"I know daddy... but that's ok. Thank you anyway." He kissed me softly.

With his now free cock he rode me passionately. I let him pinch his tip with two fingers like a pansy and he greedily went to town. After a few minutes of rough pounding he spasmed and screeched while erupting. I came seconds after with the concentric vibrations of his sphincter coaxing out my load.

He gently went down to clean my cock once it was removed, like a good boy. I told him he could keep the cage off the the night because frankly I was too tired to put it on, but I also wanted to keep him in his good mood. I didn't want my wife to hate me. We drifted off to bed and my baby's dreams were undoubtedly filled with the endless possibilities of tomorrow.

12