My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She sure was. She organized a group of progressive parents and fought the rule in front of the school board. After we won, I wore the dress I have on now to school. I thought the principal would have a heart attack when he saw Ginny and me in miniskirts. I don't know what his problem is. They're longer than the skirts the cheerleaders wear."

"Hell, Megan, I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I saw you standing at the top of the stairs after you exited the plane. I thought you were some hot movie star."

Megan laughed her sweet laugh and looked at me hopefully. "Do you think I look hot?"

"Oh hell yeah. Guys are going to be all over you while you're here. I'll have to beat them off with a stick."

"You're the sweetest brother."

"Seriously, you are so hot it worries me. My roommate is a regular Casanova. Girls say he's gorgeous, but I think they're just after his money. Paul has had one-night stands with half the coeds on campus and left a string of broken hearts. I'm worried he'll try to add you to his trophy wall, so I told him you were an old girlfriend from my hometown. I would appreciate it if you played along."

"Is your roommate good at math?"

"Fair. Why do you ask?"

Megan yawned. "Because, if we were dating when you were a senior in high school, I would have been ten. I know you were a shy nerd, but dating fifth graders is a bit extreme."

I thought about her being eight years younger than me and couldn't come up with a good answer. "Don't worry. It'll never cross Paul's perverted little mind. Thinking about girl's ages is not one of his strong points."

I looked over at Megan, hoping she would agree to my request, but she was asleep. Her eyes were closed, and she had slid down to rest her head on the seatback. Her miniskirt had stuck to the leather exposing all her long legs and the bottom of her lacy white bikini panties. We drove the rest of the way in silence. The only sounds were her soft breathing and the hum of the Michelins on the road. If I'm honest, I gazed at her crotch more than I watched the highway. It looked like there was a small wet spot between her gorgeous thighs. I was appalled by my reaction and told myself it was only sweat. My cock was hard for a good thirty miles.

I was still hard when I pulled into my roommate's parking spot and woke my sister. She pressed her hands to the ceiling and stretched.

"Sorry, I passed out. It's been a long day. The last thing I remember was you asking me to pretend I was your girlfriend."

"Well, something like that."

Megan laughed. "Ok, if it'll make my sweet brother happy."

My sister leaned over and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her warm lips found mine, and she slipped her tongue into my mouth. I was a bit slow breaking the kiss.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm making out with my boyfriend that I haven't seen in ages. I thought it would be a good idea to get into character, especially if your roommate is watching."

"I'll give you an A+ for effort, but Paul is out partying. I doubt he'll be home until he selects a partner for the night."

Megan looked at the old house when we got out of the car. "This is a big place for two guys."

"The owner divided an old professor's house into five apartments. I'm renting a two-bedroom unit that occupies the whole third floor. It's a sweet deal."

Megan laughed. "Maybe, the best part is that we have it to ourselves for a while. It'll give your old girlfriend a chance to get reacquainted with her sexy boyfriend."

12