My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 03

Story Info
Skinny Dipping with My Little Sister.
5.1k words
4.53
43.2k
44

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

My Little Sister's Visit

Chapter 3: Skinny Dipping with My Little Sister

This story takes place in the summer of 1970, a year or so before I met Jean.

There are no cell phones, no personal computers, and no internet.

No one under 18 has sex.

#

My head was in turmoil after my little sister woke me up with the best blow job I'd ever had. My scantily clad sister continued to bedevil me by tugging on my semi-hard cock while her other hand was busy inside her lacy red panties. Megan's lustful smile was enhanced by a drop of my cum leaking out of the corner of her mouth. I was horrified by her apparent intentions. I could hear our conservative Catholic mother yelling at me for inappropriate behavior.

I had been overwhelmed with lustful thoughts since I first saw Megan at the top of the airplane stairs. My skinny little tomboy sister had grown into a tall, gorgeous young woman, and sleeping together in my narrow bed had only added to my torment. What I hadn't anticipated was that a respectable student at a strict Catholic high school could have sexual desires for her brother. It was even harder for me to believe that she would act out her incestuous fantasies.

I yelled at my sister to stop and ran off to use the bathroom. Megan had already staked out her territory by washing her white lingerie and hanging them up to dry. I wondered what my lecherous roommate had made of her sheer undergarments. Could I maintain the fiction that Megan was an old girlfriend? Thankfully, he and his female companion were gone, so we had the apartment to ourselves.

At least, I could cook while distracted by wicked fantasies. I made us ham and cheese omelets for a late breakfast. My head was still in turmoil, and we ate in silence. What would our mother think about our incestuous act? When I delivered a stern lecture about her inappropriate behavior, Megan had acted embarrassed and promised to behave. I was still upset as we ate, but my sister couldn't suppress her bubbly personality for long.

I barely listened as Megan happily babbled away about adventures with her impetuous friend, Ginny. I finally brought my thoughts back to the present and realized I was staring at my sister's gorgeous body again. She was still wearing my muscle shirt and the lacy red thong she had worn to bed. Every time she moved, her breasts danced under the thin top. The big armholes revealed too much soft, delicious side boob for my comfort. It seemed my cock had been hard since she departed the plane.

I was wearing my standard summer outfit consisting of basketball shorts, the shortest, lightest muscle shirt in my drawer, and tennis shoes. The shorts were the super short style typical of the sixties. The muscle shirt was almost new, but it had shrunk when I washed it. I kept it because it was lightweight and tight across my chest. The small top displayed the muscles I had worked so hard to earn since my days as a skinny science nerd in high school. The shrunken tee-shirt also left my firm abdomen exposed.

The outfit was the best I could do on what looked to be another hot, humid day. To be honest, five straight days of miserable weather was getting to me despite the brave face I showed my little sister.

"Megs, unfortunately, I didn't get your letter about coming early until yesterday afternoon's mail. I need to call my friends and cancel my plans to host the weekly poker game here tonight so that I can spend some quality time with you. Maybe we could go for a hike at one of the state parks Ithaca is famous for. The waterfalls and deep gorges are nice and cool on a hot day. Afterward, we could have dinner at Moosewood. It's a new vegetarian restaurant downtown. The food is fantastic."

My sister was happy to hear my voice after my long silence.

"You shouldn't cancel your plans for me. Besides, you know I like to play poker. If there's room, maybe your little sister could join you."

The thought of my sister playing poker with us hadn't crossed my mind. I was serious about poker and used our weekly games as a regular source of income. Most people play poker for fun and are only interested in drinking and chatting. I find it strange that they don't care if they lose a few dollars. The only other winning player in the group was Michael, an adjunct professor of international relations. We usually split the winnings. My roommate rarely played, but when he did, he won as often as he lost.

"Megs, this isn't like our penny-ante poker nights at home. Dad only let us play five-card draw or stud poker. He never allowed wild cards and restricted play to three dime raises. Here, we play with a dollar ante with no restrictions on raises. The guys like to play with two jokers and deuces wild. I've seen fifty-dollar pots won with five aces."

"Well, I'd still like to play. I have eighty dollars in cash, and I'm sure my sweet brother will lend me another fifty. I'll play conservatively until I get the feel of the game. Come on. Don't tell me you're afraid to play with a girl."

Our father had drilled us on the fundamentals of poker, and I knew my sister was skilled at cards. I didn't like the suggestion that I was a misogynist, so despite my misgivings, I agreed.

"Ok, Megs. You're in. I'll spot you another fifty. Just promise to quit if you run out of money. I won't loan you more."

My sister threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. "I'm so excited. I love to play poker, and I'll get to meet your friends. Will your roommate be playing?"

I laughed nervously. I'd forgotten about Paul. "Not likely. Paul rarely joins us because he's always out chasing skirt. He occasionally plays during the summer when girls are scarce, but during alumni week, there are plenty of horny middle-aged women available."

I checked the refrigerator and made a list of things we would need for our game tonight. My sister cleared the table and began washing our breakfast dishes.

"I need to go to the store for beer and munchies. Do you want to come along?"

"Yes. I want to make sure you pick up something I can eat and drink. Give me a second to change into my backup clothes."

My sister's backup outfit that she had managed to cram into the small daypack consisted of a skimpy pair of cotton shorts, a cute lace-up halter-top made of thin translucent cotton, and leather sandals. The shorts looked sprayed on and left the bottoms of her butt cheeks exposed. The tiny backless top did a lovely job of displaying her gorgeous cleavage.

My cock was hard from the moment she walked out of my bedroom, and my basketball shorts failed to hide my erection. Megan was unable to suppress a giggle when she saw my reaction to her sexy outfit. I had to slap her hand aside when she reached for the bulge.

Thankfully, her pushup bra had dried. The thought of her running around college town with her large breasts dancing unconstrained under a sheer top was frightening.

Since the drinking age is twenty-one in New York, I mistakenly assumed she wanted some soft drinks and chips. She insisted on picking up a couple of pounds of frozen shrimp and cocktail sauce at the grocery store. While I grabbed a case of cold beer, she picked up chips, salsa, and guacamole like a good California girl. I wasn't planning on stopping at the wine store, but Megan insisted we needed several bottles of white wine to go with the shrimp.

It was early afternoon by the time we got back to my hot apartment. As miserable as I was, Megan was in even worse shape from the unaccustomed heat and humidity. I didn't want to go near my air-conditioned laboratory for fear I would be put to work, so I suggested a swim in one of Ithaca's many beautiful gorges. She enthusiastically accepted.

When I found out she didn't have a swimsuit in her daypack, I realized I had made a mistake. If we went swimming, our only choice would be skinny dipping at the town reservoir. Technically, it was illegal, but people had been doing it for years. The townsfolk only became upset when hippies recently started swimming in the water they drank.

I'd gone skinny dipping with girlfriends before and found that warm sun and bare skin always led to intense sex. The thought of doing it with my little sister raised alarm bells. I could hear our Mom yelling about inappropriate behavior.

#

"Steve, I'm dying. I need to jump into a cold pool of water. Can we go swimming in one of your gorges?

"Not without a swimsuit."

"Aren't there any swimsuit optional spots?"

"You mean places you can go skinny dipping?"

"Whatever it takes to get wet."

I should have suggested a tour of Cornell's massive climate-controlled library, but the heat affected my better judgment. Besides, I preferred being outdoors in the summer.

"My favorite spot is the beach by the second dam on Six Mile Creek, but the police raided it twice last week. The third dam is the current city water supply, and they get super uptight about hippies peeing in their drinking water. With all the rain, the pretty little waterfall between the second and third dams should be flowing. It's usually deserted, and I doubt the police would walk a mile in this heat. I'm game if you think you can make it wearing sandals."

My sister laughed. "All the Wicked Witch of the West's flying monkeys couldn't stop me."

We took my Austin-Healey with the top down. My not so little sister looked pretty awesome in the passenger seat with the wind blowing her curly blond hair. Megan had acres of tanned skin on display, and her pushup bra was doing a delightful job of pressing her pert breasts up until they threatened to spill out of the petite top.

I headed out Slaterville Road that runs parallel to Six Mile Creek, separated by about a half-mile of dense forest. I pulled off at the service road for the third dam and was surprised to see a couple of cars and an old pickup truck jammed into the small area in front of the gate. There was no place for me to park without blocking someone. I parked on the side of the road for a minute, thinking.

Megan said, "What's wrong?"

"It looks like some other people have the same idea. All these cars make me nervous. I've heard that someone across the street has called the cops in the past. With this many cars, the police might respond. Anyone swimming at the dam or waterfall would be trapped."

My sister looked devastated. "Does that mean we can't go swimming?"

I smiled. "I know another rarely used way to the falls. It's a little longer walk, but I'd feel safer since we can escape back the way we came."

I drove past the third reservoir and turned onto Burns Road. I parked just after crossing the upper part of Six Mile Creek. We walked along a path beside the third reservoir before following an overgrown trail into the woods. I let Megan walk in front of every chance I could, so I could watch her magnificent ass flex in her skin-tight shorts.

After a half-mile, we skirted a farmer's field before crossing a small stream in a cool wooded gully. Soon afterward, we headed down a steep path toward the falls. Megan's leather sandals weren't suited for the descent, and I helped her down with the aid of every tree and shrub on the hillside.

At one point, the trail skirted a six-foot vertical drop before finding an inclined slab of shale that could be used as a slide to descend the cliff. Soon afterward, we reached the bottom of a pretty twenty-foot-high waterfall that plunged into a misty basin.

I saw two couples scurrying up the path leading to the service road. A small group of skinny dippers remained by the pond. A couple of guys were swimming while the rest were sunning themselves on a large flat shale rock by the water's edge. I stopped in the woods, maybe twenty feet from the creek, and began undressing. My sister sat on a log and removed her sandals. In a minute, I was naked, but my sister was standing there still fully dressed, holding her sandals. She seemed nervous as she gazed at the naked bodies frolicking in the sun.

"What's the matter? Did you change your mind? We can leave if you want."

My sister smiled as her eyes surveyed my lean body. "I guess I'm a little bit chicken. You seem so relaxed. I guess you're used to skinny dipping."

She licked her lips and said, "Maybe if my body looked as good as yours, I wouldn't have a problem. You've put on a lot of muscle since the last time you were home."

"Well, I guess I have, but no one will be watching me. You're smoking hot."

My sister blushed. "Now, you've made me even more nervous."

"Once you're undressed, you'll be fine. I've been skinny dipping since I came to Cornell. After watching the crowd's reaction to a new person arriving, I've developed a theory about nude beaches. People only look while the new person undresses. Once they are naked, they only receive occasional glances. So, you just need to take a deep breath and get undressed."

Megan handed me her sandals. "Maybe it would be easier if I undressed down by the water."

I watched in disbelief as my sister climbed down to the shore of the pond. How would it be easier undressing a few feet away from the small crowd, most of whom were guys?

My sister picked out a flat rock big enough for the two of us and stood on it while unlacing her halter top. I shoved her sandals behind the log with my clothes and walked down to the creek to provide moral support. She was down to her skimpy pushup bra and lacy bikini panties by the time I got to her. She hesitated for a moment before taking the deep breath I had recommended. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She immediately dropped it on the pile of her clothes. I eagerly watched her pink puffy nipples promptly hardened in the cool mist from the waterfall. I glanced at our fellow skinny dippers and saw that I wasn't the only one staring at her pert breasts.

My sweet sister gave me a Mona Lisa smile and hooked her fingers in her panties. She paused for a moment before turning her back to me and facing the waterfall. It was a strange display of modesty. She had to realize that she would be exposing her pussy to the group of strangers. As she slowly lowered her lacy white panties down her long well-tanned legs, I noticed the crotch was wet. I told myself the moisture was sweat from hiking in the heat and humidity, but it wasn't the first time I'd noticed a damp spot on my sister's underwear.

There is an unwritten rule that forbids people from commenting on the bodies of their fellow nudists. Evidently, these louts had never heard of the rule. Megan's slow striptease caused the guys staring at her delicious body to break with standard etiquette. First, one of the guys and then another let out a loud whistle followed by suggestive catcalls.

That was when I began paying more attention to our fellow swimmers. They all seemed to know one another. Four of them were burly white guys who looked big enough to play college football. The smallest of the rough rednecks probably outweighed me by thirty pounds.

A much smaller young man and an even smaller young woman stood in sharp contrast to the four louts. They both had dark brown skin, curly black hair, and looked like twins. One thing the diminutive youth had in common with his male companions was a big cock. Now, I'm happy with my seven-inch cock, and I've never heard a complaint from the ladies. However, the little guy's cock was at least an inch longer than mine. At the moment, all their massive cocks were erect and standing at attention.

The skinny, dark-skinned girl had small breasts, a hairy black bush, and a mean expression. Maybe she didn't like competition from someone as stunning as my sister.

The big guys seemed to be competing with each other as to who could be the most obnoxious.

One of them yelled, "Oh man, she's so fuckable. I think I'm in heaven."

His buddy wasn't as polite. "Hell, the bitch even shaved her cunt for us. I'll bet the slut's wet and begging to fuck all of us."

The mean girl punched the asshole in the arm. "You couldn't handle a rich Cornell girl. The bitch is way out of your league."

That was when I realized they weren't the summer students and townies that frequented the second reservoir. Cornell students would have kept such thoughts to themselves and at least pretended to be polite. I knew hard-scrabble farms surrounded Ithaca, but I had no contact with any farmers. I had no idea what to expect from this group.

The short brown guy yelled at his rude companions to shut the fuck up. Thankfully, they listened to him. Still, their intense reaction to my sister's naked body made me nervous. There was only one of me. I had a vision of them jumping me and gang banging my innocent sister while I was forced to watch. I knew the best course of action would be to leave.

Before I could say anything, my sister waded into the pool past her rowdy admirers. I hurried to follow her. Once we were up to our waists in the water, we swam to the edge of the falls. The water was cooler than usual, and the relief was from the heat and humidity was fantastic. I felt like I was in heaven.

Megan and I played around until we got cold and headed back to our warm rock. Thankfully, the skinny guy had managed to silence his companions. However, there was nothing he could do to stop them from staring.

My sister performed a full-body shimmy to shake off the water before she knelt beside me. She was grinning as she folded her clothes to make a pillow before lying down on her stomach. I admired the curve of her hips and the swell of her firm ass. Drops of water sparkled on her tan skin. God must have stayed up late, making this supreme masterpiece. My cock responded, and I quickly stretched out on my stomach beside my naked sister.

A few minutes later, I looked over at our rude neighbors and realized Megan had disproven my theory that she would be ignored once she was undressed. All the guys were gawking at my naked sister despite the fact she'd finished undressing a while ago. How could I blame them? I had barely taken my eyes off her myself. I loved her curvy ass and the way her plump breast bulged out against the sun-warmed rock.

It took me a while to realize what looked unusual about my sister's naked body. "How come you don't have any tan lines? Our backyard doesn't provide any privacy."

My sister turned her head and smiled. "A high wall surrounds Ginny's backyard pool. She convinced me to sunbathe in the nude. Do you like my tan? I spent weeks working on it after school let out."

"I can't imagine how you could look any more gorgeous. None of our fellow skinny dippers can take their eyes off you, and the girl is glaring at you."

I kept one eye on my sister and the other on the guys. I got nervous when the brown youth who had yelled at his friends waded over to our rock. His small size made his huge, half-erect cock look even more prominent. I swallowed hard and prepared for trouble even though I outweighed him by at least thirty pounds.

"Sorry about those idiots. My half-brothers aren't very bright, but they're hard workers and earned a day relaxing. Please, don't worry about them joking around. They're just trying to have a little fun on their first day off in a couple of months. I promise they'll do whatever my sister or I tell them. Anyway, my name is Weed, and I brought a peace offering."

He sat on our rock and maneuvered his skinny legs into a full lotus. My sister's eyes watched him intently as he opened a leather bag and pulled out a fat hand-rolled joint. I was uncomfortable with my head so close to his crotch and sat up. My sister's eyes were only a couple of feet from his massive erection. She appeared mesmerized by the drop of precum hanging from the tip. My suspicions were confirmed when she licked her lips and smiled up at him encouragingly.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers
12