My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weed focused his attention on my sister as he proudly said, "This is my homegrown sinsemilla. My dad was the biggest grower in the Finger Lakes before he got sent to the state prison. That's why he named me Weed and my sister Mary Jane. He taught me everything I know about marijuana cultivation. This batch is the best I've ever harvested."

The skinny guy lit the joint and took a big hit before he handed it to my sister. Megan remained on her stomach but raised her torso on her forearms and arched her back to reach up for the joint. Weed's eyes bulged out. I could see all of one side of a generous breast except for the nipple pressed against the rock. I could only imagine the view our uninvited guest had of my sister's plump breasts.

My sister took a longer, deeper hit than our new friend had, and I expected my innocent sister to erupt in a coughing fit. Once again, she surprised me. She held her breath while she handed me the joint and only blew the smoke out her nose after I had taken my turn. I passed the joint to Weed, but he gave it to my sister without taking a hit. Instead, he stood up. He must have enjoyed ogling my sister because his huge cock was standing at attention.

"Have fun. It's my gift to you guys. If you want more, come over and see me. I can sell you an ounce or two of primo buds at a good price. This batch is super mellow. All your worries and inhibitions will melt away after a couple of hits."

Megan was smiling up at our new friend as she took another long hit. He waved back at her before finally turning and heading back to his companions. He said something to his buddies that set them off laughing. I kept my eyes on them as I took a short hit on the potent weed. I let Megan finish the joint since I had to drive.

She giggled. "Weed has a cute ass, and oh my God, the little guy's cock is bigger than yours."

I grunted. "Sorry. I wasn't interested in his cock. What I did notice was how experienced you are smoking weed. Where did you learn to inhale such big hits?"

My sister's answer should have been obvious. "Ginny's boyfriend always has a stash."

A few minutes later, I heard Megan softly snoring. Jet lag, the warm sun, and Weed's super-pot had knocked her out. I managed to stay awake. Marijuana sometimes makes me paranoid, but I had good reasons to be nervous about Weed's siblings.

I let my sister sleep for almost a half-hour before I turned over and nudged her. She opened her eyes as smiled at me. I was on my back, and her gaze slowly slid down my pale torso until she stopped with her eyes focused on my half-erect cock.

I said, "You might want to roll over. I know our New York sun isn't as intense as you're used to in Southern California, but you could still burn."

Megan rolled over onto her back and stretched her arms over her head. Her plump breasts rolled around as she arched her back. I heard some rude comments from her admirers as I got to see what had excited them when she dropped her panties. My sister's pussy was completely shaved. My cock gave a twitch and got harder at the sight of her bare pussy. Her labia were swollen, and a small pink nub protruded from its sheath at the top of her glistening slit. I fantasied about what it would be like to lick my sister's pussy. I fought my growing arousal and got angry at myself. Damn it! She's your little sister. Control yourself.

I directed my anger at her. "Jesus, Megs, why did you shave off your pubic hair?

"Ginny said no popular girl would be caught dead with disgusting pubic hair. She helped me shave it off before my trip."

Of course, it was Ginny. My innocent sister seemed incapable of resisting her friend's influence. I'd never seen a shaved pussy. I didn't even know it was the 'in' thing.

"Shaving your delicate parts must have hurt. How does it feel now?"

Megan giggled as she spread her legs further apart, giving Weed and his friends a better view of my sister's pussy than I had. Judging by how quickly they turned their heads after the mean-faced girl uttered a curse, the guys had only one thing on their minds. My pulse rate climbed in response to the increased threat.

Megan's head was resting on her rolled-up clothes, and she was staring at a small cloud floating across a deep blue sky. She had smoked much more of Weed's potent marijuana than me, and I was as stoned as I'd ever been. She appeared oblivious to the guys gawking at her exposed pussy.

Megan turned her face toward me and gave me a wicked invitation. "My pussy feels as smooth as a baby's bottom. Do you want to touch it?"

I nearly choked when I heard her incestuous invitation. Of course, I wanted to touch her pretty pussy, but I could also hear my Mom yelling at me for inappropriate behavior.

"Damn it, Megan, I'm your brother. What would our mother think?"

My sister pouted. "You owe me one for the blow job I gave you this morning. Go on. It's alright. Ever since I read Scott's books, I've daydreamed about you licking my pussy and slipping a finger inside. You have no idea how wet my pussy is from lying naked in the sun with a bunch of guys checking me out."

"Megs, you're stoned out of your mind. If I touched you, it would be an invitation to Weed and his friends to gang bang you. Is that what you want?"

My sister responded by pulling her feet up close to her ass and letting her legs fall apart. One hand was absentmindedly rubbing her lower abdomen just inches from her protruding clit. Her other hand was stroking the sweaty valley between her breasts. She looked so hot I thought she would explode any minute. My cock was rock hard, and I fought the urge to crawl between her widespread thighs. Damn, I was stoned.

The mean-faced girl hissed loud enough for us to hear it over the waterfall. "Slut!"

Megan responded by closing her eyes and rocking her knees back and forth. I could only guess what Weed and his friends saw as her fingers caressed the sweet sweaty flesh between her labia and the top of her thighs.

There was a hitch in my sister's voice as she finally responded to my question. "How would I know if I would enjoy a gang bang? I'm still a virgin, but it's one of my fantasies from reading Scott's paperback books with Ginny."

"Oh great! Ginny again."

"Ginny's the best. One of our favorite paperbacks was called 'The Kidnapped Family.' It's about an American family vacationing in Germany during the kids' summer break from college. When their car breaks down, a group of neo-Nazi youths led by former SS officers comes to their rescue. The family of four is taken to a castle where they are fed a hearty meal with lots of wine. After dinner, there is an orgy in front of a massive fireplace. The SS colonel forces the husband to have unprotected sex with his daughter while the wife is fucked by her horny son as everyone watches.

"The next morning, the neo-Nazi youths take the son and daughter to a swimming hole fed by a waterfall. After smoking several strong joints, the boy and his sister are encouraged to have sex. Before the boy can cum in his sister's pussy, he is pulled off her and tied to a tree. He is forced to watch while a dozen burly Nazis youths use his sister over and over until nightfall. The young girl was so sex-crazed after they finished that she jumped the colonel when they got back to the castle."

While she was talking, my sister's hand had slid down over her pussy, and it was slowly massaging the delicate folds between her thighs. Megan arched her back and let out a loud moan when her fingertips rasped across her exposed clit.

I thought my cock would explode, but I wasn't the only one reacting to my sister's lewd display. I heard catcalls from the farm boys and was terrified that Megan's gang bang fantasy was about to come true.

I hissed at my sister. "For the love of God, Megan, please stop."

My little sister's eyes were closed tight, and she failed to acknowledge my desperate plea. As Weed had promised, Megan's inhibitions were gone. I watched her stroke her clit harder. My sister had surrendered to the potent marijuana and the sensual pleasures of the flesh. I think she was incapable of stopping even if she wanted to.

12