All Comments on 'My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 03'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing once again, I'm really enjoying reading your story, cant wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FYI the drinking age in NY state was 18 until the 80s and was not raised to 21 until the mid 80s. I used party there when I was younger and we would drive across to Syracuse from Kingston ontario.

loericsloericsover 2 years agoAuthor

My memory of the NY state drinking laws is based upon stories my future wife (AKA Jean) told me about sneaking into Ithaca bars while in high school.

Wikipedia says the drinking age was raised from 19 to 21 in 1985 to comply with federal regulations. I have to admit I didn’t check and got lucky.

loericsloericsover 2 years agoAuthor

Once again, no NonConsent/Reluctance content. All we get are promises of a poker game, Exhibitionism and a cliff hanger. Hopefully, the farm boys gang bang the cock teasing bitch while her brother is forced to watch. Damn, that is some potent marijuana.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You did not get lucky with drinking age it was 18 in the 70s and raised to 19 in the early 80s and 21 in 85. Anyone who grew up in the 70s in New York would know that. But otherwise an interesting story.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I lost my interest in this story as soon as you brought the pot smoking into it. 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....