My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 10

Story Info
A Little Bit of Greek.
7.1k words
4.5
11.9k
15

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

My Little Sister's Visit

Chapter 10: A Bit of Greek

This story takes place in the summer of 1970, a year or so before I met Jean.

There are no cell phones, no personal computers, and no internet.

No one under 18 has sex.

#

A group of rowdy Cornell alumni caught up with us in the Arts Quad. I think they were the same ones who had intruded on my photography session on the suspension bridge. This time, they found me posing my little sister kneeling at the feet of the statue of Ezra Cornell. Megan had stripped naked and was pretending to give the university founder a blow job. My sister shrieked when their camera flashes interrupted us. She stood up and stared at her excited admirers as they snapped one photo after another. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a speeding car. She didn't even make an effort to cover her breasts or her freshly shaved pussy. I had to grab her hand to break the spell. I snatched up her clothes before we ran away, laughing our heads off. We paused long enough for her to dress behind Sage Chapel before running the rest of the way to college town.

By now, both of us were starving. It had been hours since Megan and I had eaten a late breakfast. Smoking the last two remaining joints of Weed's potent marijuana had increased our appetites exponentially. I was eager to introduce my unsophisticated sister to Greek food. We'd never had anything like it growing up in Southern California.

We only slowed down once we reached the bridge over Cascadilla Gorge between the campus and college town. We were both out of breath and sweating. It was early August, and it could be a couple of weeks before the hot and humid weather broke.

I shuddered as we hurried past Tony's Pizza Parlor. I figured that I would have to wait a month or two before eating there again. The memory of my sister's gang bang at the hands of the Cornell football team was too fresh in everyone's memory. Tonight, we would enjoy delicious Greek food at the Acropolis, which was a little further down the block. Hector and Phoebe Vasilakis were the owners, and they employed their children and their nieces and nephews as waiters and cooks.

The restaurant was well known among college students for the size of its flavorful portions. The combination of good cheap food and inexpensive Greek wines meant the place was always packed during the school year. A full restaurant and rapid turnover were their keys to success. Even though it was summer break, I shouldn't have been surprised to find the place packed. After all, it was alumni week.

I bought a cold carafe of Santorini, a good, inexpensive white wine, at the bar. No one asked for Jean's ID when I asked for two glasses. One of Hector's pretty young nieces, Maia, led us to the only available seating in the back. We climbed a couple of steps to reach the raised section that held a half dozen small booths overlooking a sea of twenty or so tables. Every other seating was occupied, and the restaurant was filled with a boisterous crowd. Maia said that orders were running slow, and it might be twenty minutes before our waitress appeared. Before she could escape, I ordered the appetizer plate.

It soon became apparent why the booth had been empty. The vent for the air conditioner was directly overhead, and it was blowing frigid air directly down on our sweaty bodies as the old AC struggled to cool the crowded room. Both of us were lightly dressed. I was wearing a teeshirt and nylon basketball shorts. My sister was wearing her crop top and pleated miniskirt, both made from lightweight cotton. Until the airline delivered her lost luggage, they were the only clothes she had to her name. Poor Megan didn't even have the slight bit of extra warmth provided by underwear since she had lost hers during yesterday's adventures.

We huddled together to share our body heat while we guzzled chilled wine. I don't know about Megan, but running had made me thirsty. We gulped down the first glass, and I quickly poured a refill. I hoped the waitress would bring water soon. Downing a large carafe of wine on an empty stomach was guaranteed to lead to trouble even if Megan helped me drink half.

However, I blame Weed's potent, inhibition-melting marijuana for what happened next. I had my arm around the bare shoulders of my shivering sister. The straps of her gossamer crop top had fallen off her shoulders during our run across campus, leaving most of her breasts on display. The only things keeping her flimsy top from falling off were her hard pointy nipples. She had to be aware of how much soft flesh she had exposed, but I think she was beyond caring.

It no longer mattered that she was my sister. We'd already had sex twice yesterday, and I hoped to spend tonight in bed with my gorgeous sister. The sight of her plump breasts was as intoxicating as her delicious fragrance. Her golden locks smelled of shampoo, but the citrus and spice didn't mask the arousing scent of her body, still warm and sweaty from our run across campus.

My cock was rock hard even before her exploring hand found my erection separated from her fingers by only the thin nylon of my shorts. Our lips met, and our tongues began a familiar dance. My hand found her thigh, and I slid my eager fingers up the outside of her long, athletic leg. Megan shifted her closest leg over my thigh and lifted her ass to give me access to her bare sex. She moaned when my fingers slipped around her naked ass cheek and found heaven.

It was my turn to groan when she shoved her hand inside the waistband of my basketball shorts. Her cold hand on my erection was as painful as it was arousing. Unfortunately, I wasn't enough of a contortionist to reach her clit no matter how hard I tried. I was dying to see her reaction when my cold fingers touched her sensitive little nub. It would have served her right for jacking me off with her freezing hand. Oh my God, we were so fucked up after two fat joints. I swear that I would have screwed my little sister right there in the booth if Maia hadn't arrived with our appetizer platter.

"Maybe, you guys could promise to behave yourselves if I serve you dinner soon. You're disturbing everyone in the place with your indecent display."

I looked around the room and saw many heads quickly turn away when I tried to make eye contact. I don't know what they were staring at unless it was the tops of my sister's spectacular breasts that were prominently on display. The table hid the rest of my sister's gorgeous body from my sight. Well, I wasn't going to argue against quicker service. I was starving.

Megan shifted her attention to the waitress but left her thigh draped over mine. She had been confused by the menu, so I ordered a classic Greek dish. "We'll have two Moussaka dinners and another carafe of Santorini, please."

Maia said, "Great. I'll have that to you by the time you finish your mezzo platter. Maybe eating the appetizers will help keep your hands occupied."

Megan said, "What's Moussaka?"

"You'll love it. It's a creamy dish of spiced ground beef cooked in tomato sauce and then layered with fried eggplant and bechamel sauce. It's absolutely delicious. Meanwhile, we have a ton of tasty appetizers to share."

My sister cautiously poked a stuffed grape leaf with her fork. "I don't know what any of this stuff is. What should I try first?"

"That's the problem with growing up in a conservative suburb of LA. All we get exposed to are hamburgers, French fries, and milkshakes. The most exotic food in town is Mexican."

I used my fingers to pick up the stuffed grape leaf Megan had been toying with and dipped it into a small bowl of Tzatzikie sauce.

"I think you'll like the Dolmades. They're pretty mild. Dolmades are lemon flavored rice and fresh herbs wrapped in a grape leaf. I love to dip them in tzatzikie sauce for a little extra zip. The sauce is made of yogurt, cucumbers, olive oil, dill, and lots of garlic. Tzatzikie sauce is also great with pita bread and the lamb souvlaki, and I always have to ask for more."

I held the stuffed grape leaf up to my sister's mouth, and she leaned forward to take a small bite. Megan's eyes went wide. Our Mom rarely cooked with garlic, and when she did, she used it sparingly. I was pleased when my little sister grabbed the remaining morsel from my fingers and popped it into her mouth after dipping it into the sauce. Being starved and high on marijuana heightened my sister's appreciation for Greek food. We quickly polished off the four grape leaves and washed them down with the last wine in the carafe. Thankfully, the waitress dropped off another carafe of wine as she rushed past.

Next, I introduced Megan to the lamb souvlaki appetizer, which I pulled off the skewer using a half-round of pita bread. Of course, I spooned on some of the tzatzikie sauce after stuffing the flatbread with some Greek salad, a simple combination of lettuce, tomatoes, Kalamata olives, and feta cheese. I smiled when I heard my sister moan as she devoured what was basically a gyro. Fortunately, there was a second skewer of lamb for me. We had just started on the hummus when Barry appeared holding a carafe of wine.

My diminutive ski buddy smiled. "Damn, this place is packed with alumni. They told me that it was at least an hour wait for a table. Then I saw you guys. I'd recognize those magnificent breasts anywhere. Do you mind if I join you?"

Before I could answer, my sister grabbed Barry's hand and dragged him into the booth.

"I need you to sit close because I'm freezing."

Megan wrapped an arm around Barry's shoulders and pulled him to her. I stifled a laugh. She was six inches taller and at least thirty pounds heavier than my little friend. The three of us were sitting so close she had made herself a human sandwich. I felt her body shiver. I was surprised when my little sister pressed her lips against Barry's mouth and gave him a long, deep kiss. From experience, I knew her tongue was halfway down his throat. However, I was shocked when she took my friend's hand, pulled it under her silky crop, and placed it on her breast. Barry moaned as he explored the soft flesh of her barely concealed breast.

My poor friend jumped when my sister grabbed his cock. Megan draped her leg over his thigh just as she had done with me. Now her legs were spread wide between us. I saw Barry's other hand slide up the inside of my sister's thigh and disappear under her miniskirt. He was only inches away from discovering that my little sister wasn't wearing panties. Of course, he shouldn't be surprised since he kept her thong after winning it in last night's poker game.

When my sister moaned and began grinding her hips, I knew my friend's fingers were sliding into her wet pussy. My hand was still clutching the bottom of my little sister's wet ass cheek as she drove her hips forward to meet his thrusting fingers. I could smell her growing arousal.

We were startled when Maia slammed our dinner plates down in front of us. I looked at our waitress's livid face as she scolded us.

"I thought I made myself clear the last time when I warned you about your indecent behavior. My Mom and I want to throw you out and ban you for life. However, my Dad says your indecent public display is good for business, but he agreed that I could ask you to leave if it went any further."

I took a glance at my sister's lap. Both of Barry's hands had disappeared under Megan's skimpy outfit. Her plaid pleated skirt exposed a considerable amount of tan thigh, but everything critical appeared hidden. I looked up at the scowling waitress in confusion and innocently asked, "What public display?"

"You are a bunch of dumb fucking idiots. You're sitting on a raised platform, and everyone in the room has a good view of your girlfriend's bare pussy under the table. So, for the love of God, behave yourselves, eat your dinner, and go before someone watching you loses control."

Barry brought his hands up and rested them on the table. My sister was blushing as she slid her thigh off my leg. She raised her body and adjusted her skirt to cover as much of her long legs as possible. The waitress stormed off when my ski buddy licked my little sister's pussy juices from his fingers.

She yelled over her shoulder. "Perverts!"

Megan looked at her dinner plate, and her mouth fell open. The owners of the Acropolis intended the portions to fill up a hungry male student. The over-sized plate held a sizeable Greek salad and a massive serving of moussaka.

"There's no way I can eat all of this after the appetizers. Barry, can you help me?"

Barry smiled. "Thanks. I'd be happy to help. I haven't even ordered yet. It'll be another hour before they bring me dinner."

Barry got up and went to the nearest wait station for a place setting. My sister gave him half of her dinner before taking a bite. I was pleased with her reaction when she finally sampled the moussaka.

"Oh my God. It's delicious."

No one made another sound as we wolfed down our dinners and finished the carafe of wine. There is nothing better than good food and potent marijuana except good sex while high.

We leaned back in our seats with full bellies and moaned in pleasure when we were interrupted.

"Hey, babe. We have some unfinished business."

I opened my eyes to see a guy leaning over our table and leering at my sister. It took me a minute to recognize him. My first clue was his souvenir jersey adorned with the Cornell quarterback's number twelve. I didn't understand what he was saying, but I knew he was the last guy who had tried to fuck Megan on the air hockey table at Tony's. He'd slapped down his twenty-dollar bill and drove his cock into my sister's sloppy pussy a couple of times before one of the football players had tossed him aside and replaced him. The enraged football fan yelled and got his revenge by sticking a token in the air hockey table. I'll never forget the table's death shriek as it sprayed cum and beer over the screaming crowd.

Megan didn't recognize the wiry guy and appeared confused. "I don't understand? What unfinished business?"

"Babe, I paid for a trick, and you owe me. If you join my friends and me out back, I can guarantee you a couple of hundred dollars worth of business."

I yelled, "She's not a prostitute, and she doesn't owe you anything. Now, get out of here before I report you to the police for solicitation."

"Fucking bitch sure acted like a whore at the pizza parlor, and now she's sitting up here showing her pussy to everyone. Well, fuck you. Next time I see her by herself, I'll collect what I'm owed."

I was a bit bigger than the asshole, but he had several friends with him. I doubted Barry would be any help in a fight. I carefully watched the jerk as he walked back to his table.

Maia appeared with a smile on her face and a tray of desserts and coffee.

"I've wanted to put that asshole in his place forever. Every time I walk past him, he plays grab-ass. My Dad asked me to bring you an assortment of desserts to pay you for entertaining the room. Our customers keep ordering more food and wine so they can stay and watch. It's been my best night ever for tips. Enjoy."

She set out three Greek coffees and three different desserts. There was the traditional baklava made of multiple layers of phyllo pastry, each spread with melted butter and a light layer of pistachio nuts. The sumptuous dessert was drenched in a silky cinnamon-orange-honey syrup.

The second dessert was a plate of galaktoboureko, made with phyllo pastry and custard. Of course, it is covered with a cold spiced honey syrup.

Ravani, a Greek sweet cake drenched in a cold orange and cinnamon-spiced honey syrup, was the last one.

Megan took a bite of each dessert and washed it down with a sip of the strong Greek coffee. Her smile grew with each bite.

"Oh my God. It's a dessert orgasm. They are all delicious."

We headed out onto College Avenue after I paid the bill. I was happy to have Barry walk with us since I was nervous about running into the guy wearing the quarterback teeshirt. We were plastered from all the wine we'd consumed with dinner. Somehow, we managed to stagger up the street with our arms around each other. Megan wasn't used to serious drinking after smoking some intensely potent weed and needed Barry and me to support her.

We'd just reached the corner where Barry would turn off to his apartment when it began to rain. A quick gust of wind swirled Megan's pleated skirt around her hips, exposing her bare ass to a bunch of rowdy guys behind us. I heard several catcalls and whistles from the boisterous group. Luckily, it wasn't our asshole football fan. The cold rain quickly turned into a cloudburst.

Barry yelled. "Let's run to my place. It's only a couple of blocks."

I'd never been to Barry's new apartment, but I took his word that it was close. Still, we were all soaking wet before we made it halfway. Once we were inside, Barry made us strip off our wet clothes before leaving the entranceway. I couldn't blame him. His new place was a luxurious furnished three-room apartment with plush carpeting. However, like most apartments in college town, it lacked air conditioning, and it was still uncomfortable from the heat and humidity of the day. At the moment, the heat felt great. We stood dripping on the entranceway tiles until Barry took my little sister by the hand and led her to the bathroom located off of his bedroom.

After getting Megan into a hot shower, he helped me hang our wet clothes up to dry. I gladly accepted a large plush bath towel from my friend and dried myself off. Since none of my little friend's clothes fit me, I wrapped the big towel around my waist. Barry sent me out to the living room while he dressed.

When Barry came out wearing nylon shorts and a teeshirt, he went straight to the kitchen and pulled out a cold bottle of Prosecco and three glasses. He invited me to sit on an oversized couch facing a sliding glass door that led to a balcony overlooking Cascadilla Gorge. On either side of the sliding door was a pair of high-end Macintosh speakers. My friend put on the flip side of The Rolling Stones' album 'Let it Bleed.' The side began with 'Midnight Rambler' and ended with 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'

I had to shout to be heard over the stereo. "Barry, don't you think you should turn it down before one of your neighbors calls the police?"

My friend told me not to worry. He explained that his unit was well insulated and situated over the garage, so there was no one below him. A stairwell separated him from the other apartments on the second floor. No one had ever complained.

While I admired the rich sound of the expensive Macintosh stereo system, Barry sat next to me and popped the cork on the Prosecco.

After he poured me a glass, he made a toast. "Here's to old friends and new beginnings."

I clicked my glass against his and took a sip of the Italian bubbly. It was the best Prosecco I had ever tasted. My friend had excellent taste in fine wine.

Barry said, "I have a new dealer I met in the Farmer's Market. He grows all his marijuana on a local farm using the latest techniques. It's powerful shit and not all that expensive. If you're interested, he's dropping by later tonight."

I was very interested since we'd finished the baggie of marijuana I'd found at the waterfall.

"Oh, I'm interested. I'm fresh out, and I have Megan visiting. I can't entertain an old girlfriend without good weed."

My sister walked into the room wearing a little kid's bathrobe. "I heard my name. I hope you're saying nice things about me."

Barry slid to one end of the couch and patted the spot between us.

"Sweetheart, we've been sad and lonely without you. Please come sit down with us. I hardly had the chance to talk to you at the poker game last night. I want to get to know you better while we do a little wine, weed, and song."

loerics
loerics
958 Followers
12